Is it time for California to secede? We're tired of America dragging us down with them

Is it time for California to secede? We're tired of America dragging us down with them.

Hopefully the southern part will secede into a fault line

>no independent power grid.
>3/4 of water piped in from other states.
>GDP artificially inflated by tech sectors and hollywood- only 2% of the states population profits from them.
Do it. I look forward to buying a cheap house on the cliffs in LA Jolla after you all starve to death.

Please go

Dragging you down? I understand you would say that after 8 years of Obama but it's ok! Trump is here now

oh God please go.

you will beg us to save you from the Mexican hordes screaming "Aztlan now!" and calling for your colonialist imperial head because you're white.

If not we'll just reinvade you and kill you all

What's wrong with depending on foreign energy and water? It's called free trade. It's not a big deal.

I doubt the United States will continue to be willing to send water to a country that just seceded.

If we don't decide to let the Marines in Pendleton take the whole state back, California will just become a vassal state with no voting rights in Federal elections

Actually wait NO WE WOULD TOTALLY SELL YOU WATER IT WOULD BE AWESOME YOU SHOULD JUST GO OFF AND DO IT

You can go on one condition.

You take all spics we send you and let any White join us (we will vet the first of course).

This shouldn't be a problem since all people are equal to California shitlibs.

Absolute lol
Fpbp

A vassal state could work too so long as they can't move around outside of California.

What are you waiting for then? Get the fuck out already!

Uh ... the last time someone tried to secede from Washington, one of their generals invented the "burned earth" tactics that were later so infamously used by Hitler on Russia. I.e. burn everything, slaughter everything that is alive, men, women, children, old people, and all of their pets and animals.

>California
>white

Why stop as secession? Have mexico annex you fags since mexico is so great and all.

Go ahead.
Well just tarrif your ass out of existense to make up the federal aid difference.

Please go the commie Dems will never win an election ever again And I live in California, will just move when it happens.

go ahead...

but upon secession all military will leave California...then we will declare war..and take it back, while removing said inhabitants. good luck see you on the front

What if it's done county by county?

That would be an absolute mess

CALIFORNIA YES!!!!!!

Texas Secede? Everyone loses their minds.

Cali Secede? Everyone thinks its a good idea.

I say GET OUT. We're tired of California dragging us down with them.

Oh, and your population isn't allowed to leave the state. You reap what you sow you fucking hippies.

please do

first Jefferson will leave and rejoin the union cutting off your water supply

then the central valley will leave your ass and take all the food production with it

then all of your pet minorities will revolt and claim it for mexico

We're already planning californiia's post nuke party over here

I mean, sure, if you want to become the Democratic People's Republic of California.

This is as stupid as the Americans who think we should let california be nuked by NK. Which is not a suprising since they are both shitposts made by the same type of moron.

The upper classes of California are all white. They created a feudal system of poor and ultra rich which forced out the white middle class and small businesses. Now there are only ultra wealthy corporate overlords, their technical, legal and accounting lower nobility, and then hordes of poor hourly hispanic and black workers.

They control the Democratic party which fights this rhetorically, but creates it in policy under the guise of environmental policy and taxation that destroys small business but gives corporations loopholes. Their control of the Dems allows them to coopt all resistance by their chattel slaves.

Truly, the most ruthless and wicked people in the country are the Leftist Elite