BANNON IS FRIENDS WITH HENRY KISSINGER

How does Sup Forums feel about this? Has Bannon sold us out to Jewish neocons?

Other urls found in this thread:

israelhayom.com/2012/09/27/kissinger-said-israel-wont-exist-in-10-years/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Henry_Kissinger
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump. defend this, Sup Forums

israelhayom.com/2012/09/27/kissinger-said-israel-wont-exist-in-10-years/

what did kissinger mean by this?

fuck steve bannon

BANNON IS A BOLSHEVIK FUCK

It's good. China is a huge problem for our future.

Fun Fact: Kissenger is the mastermind behind the Petrodollar and the world trade organization.

i've been witnessing this Bannon character assassination on Sup Forums for quite some time now.
I wonder why this man scares so much the shills' masters.

Fuck you and Fuck steve bannon.

Bro we're not shills. Bannon hires shills. WHy do you think Roy Moore popped up on Sup Forums nobody gives a fuck about him but Bannon.

Kissinger isn't a neocon. He's a realist. Big difference. Kissinger is ruthless but he is ruthless in America's interest. Rather than upset the equilibrium of the world, Kissinger sought to preserve it. When that senile cunt Reagan took over, he purged the realists from the Republican administration and replaced them with Neocons - persons dedicated to upsetting the balance of power in the world in the service of Zionist banking interests and the State of Israel.

ANYONE DEFENDING HENRY KISSINGER SHOULD HAVE THEIR CITIZENSHIP REVOKED

Kissinger is honestly going to be the final authority on all things China. He opened them up to trade under Nixon.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Henry_Kissinger

>Fuck you and Fuck steve bannon.
Ok, ignore the fact that we owe China _loads_ of money at your own peril.

Is Kissenger dare I say it /ourjew/?

Kissinger deserves the death penalty.

Kissinger supported the Iraq War and puts Israel before America.

He's a neocon.

Lost the top 5 reasons why please.

I don't know who tho this Moore guy is, first time I see him mentioned.
Thing is, the whole story "Bannon and Trump are isreal's puppets" only began here after Trump won and Shariablue probably has its dirty fingers on it.
Every single right wing "personality" here is constantly targeted with some divide and conquer tecnique, the main of which is scaring Sup Forumsacks into supporting someone that is supportive of Israel.
I don't even care for those kikes and would gladly nuclear glass Middle East myself, but at least don't pretend noboby can see the scheme here.

>Bannon is a Zionist
Whooooaaaa I wish he had made it crystal clear that's what he was on his website OH WAIT

do you not like henry kissinger because he is a jew or because jews told you he was a war criminal

hahah fuck you

china is certainly a threat but only because the west is so cucked and so jewed that its decaying from within. this is treating the symptom rather than the problem.

Wow. We have fucking people on Sup Forums shilling for Henry Kissinger. This is pathetic. Mike Cernovich is a bitch.

Checked kekd

WAIT A FUCKING SECOND!!!!!!!!

Wasn't it Kissinger who first opened up the US-China trade? What sort of trickery is this?

The kind where you make a threat and then you take it out.

Like every other fucking war.

I dislike Kissinger because he's an Israel Firster and supported the Iraq War.

it means the idiots of Sup Forums, who hate to be called a monolith but make sure everything else in the world is, will drop their greatest ally due to their autism.

The Jew does not think long-term, the Jew will do whatever profits in the short term

I'm sure there is a copypasta about this, but if you keep this in mind, you'll understand why this is happening.

Bannon is following his base instinct as an American, no American can refuse the orders of a Jew at the end of the day.

Bannon isn't an American as far as I'm concerned. He's a puppet and probably a pedophile to be quite honest.

>trump picks X to advise/handle matters in the White House
>based X, he's /ourguy/, how can someone be so based? Trump picks the BEST people who do the BEST jobs

>X is kicked...errrr... """""resigned""""" out of the white house
>he wuz le Jewish plant, he's a traitor, he's a shill for X, based trump did the right thing!!

Literally the modus operandi of a cult, once someone is kicked out of their circle, trump supporters cannibalize their own.

Why are trumpniggers so retarded?

Don't you see this is a shill slide thread?
The OP is dumping all his "Bannon is a jew" folder to get paid his dirty shekels.
Be sure to sage this thread

Yes I make exceptions for the Jews too
>b-b-b-b-but DRUMPF is a Jew!
No Jews are /ourguys/ now because of steve bannon and how DRUMPF backstabbed us all because he listened to his Jewish mas- wait a minute.
>Sup Forums will now kiss Kissingers ass now
This is truly pathetic, Sup Forums is definitely compromised in a pathetic attempt to undermine ONE political leader (Trump), because of a shill raid months ago with that Syria nonsense. Outjewed but the Jews is what happened, very shameful.

I don't think China was used in such a way.

Fucking hell.

It's been well known that Breitbart is jewish. It's been mentioned on Redice. I've steered clear of it for months. They're just part of the kosher sandwich. Shitlibs think Breitbart is far right but it's just controlling the narrative like all of the other jewish press does.

As much as t_d is kiked we need to find a way to get the plebs to see Bannon for who he really is.

Eat shit hippie

hippie? Kissinger has caused enough pain in this world and for you to be defending him shows you don't care about USA you just care about your agenda.

Best way to tackle anything is to distrust and investigate all jews, no matter what.

t_d?

If I don't see a change in direction on Bannon on TRS, I'm going to have to stop listening to their podcasts.

>He opened them up to trade under Nixon.
>massive transfer of wealth to china
>ourjew

the absolute state of /pol

thats just a shill.

When exactly was this administration not basically neocons on crack?

>what did kissinger mean by this?
Iran will get nukes.

Now that Trump has been galvanized by the establishment, shills are going after the only threat left which is Bannon

>Bannon helped Roy moore win, Trump was shilling for Strange
>Bannon is the only one who was against escalation in Syria
>Bannon wanted to bring all the people from Afghanistan back

Trump said a thousand times that China is ripping America off, Bannon is doing something about it and shills with their stale memes come.

>Bannon spends his time in WH leaking and smearing other members of admin as globalists
>Leaves
>Teams up with globalist

Scaramucci was right. Bannon sucks his own cock and is trying to build his own brand off of the Trump movement. Now him and kikebart are criticizing Trump and pretending they are the true populist/grassroots movement.

Look at the 60 minutes interview. Charlie Rose calls Bannon out for being a leaker to his face, and Bannon just smiles

Shills? Dude. BANNON WORKED AGAINST TRUMP TO INSTALL A CANDIDATE THAT WOULD BE EASILY BEAT BY THE DEMOCRATS. YOURE THE SHILL

>democrat senator winning in Alabama

Woh..this is the brainpower of the magapedes

>magapedes
Dude you're worse than Media Matters because you peopel pretend like you know what Trump's best interests are but you fuckers are trying to undermine him.

HOW CAN BANNON SAY SOMEONE IS ESTABLISHMENT IF HES WORKING WITH FUCKING KISSINGER?

Grassroots my ass.

>25 posts by this ID
wew. Someone really wants us to hate Bannon

No you are worse of them all because you act like a cultist, like everything is about Trump.

People voted for Trump because of the platform he ran on. He's backing away from the platform, new leaders will step in

Actually, it was Twitter that redpilled me on the jews. It's why they ban anti-jew accounts because they got through to normies.

To get through to people we need to Twitter HARD. It's where the normies are.

>implying Roy Moore is any better

Roy Moore is either another Rand Paul who demands his way or no way, or a Palin-esque christcuck that defined the early 2000s that the Republican party is trying to get away from.

Kissenger is literally /ourjew/ on a level that exceeds even Roger Stone.

I hate Jews as much as the next guy, but the Jews I hate all hate Kissenger, too. He obviously was doing something right, especially since even Nixon trusted him.

This is why Hitler was right. People like you.

It's all the damn shills. They need rocking.

Wew, you sure are quick on picking pictures from your designated shill folder.
SAGE.

>He's backing away from the platform, new leaders will step in

proof?

because Bannon hasnt accomplished jack shit while in the WH

No. It's actually called a redpill folder.

No it's not, dumb cunt.

>wemb related
>substitute Trump with Bannon
>it's (You)

> (OP)
>kikebart

Lel

kissinger is a jewish supremacist who saw american supremacy as the best vehicle for that, and cared about geopolitics rather than programming degenerate social and cultural trends like most jews.

he's an ally, not a friend. his interests will mostly intersect with ours but he won't hesitate to stab us in the back where our interests no longer intersect.

for example he intentionally kept the president in the dark and went behind hte president's back in matters concerning israel in order to get them a better deal.

don't even think of him as an ally. think of him as a neutral entity that can be used to our advantage but could also not be

Hitler also trusted certain Jews while sending the other 90% of them to the camps. It's just animalistic to blame innocent people for the actions of their ancestors, based on identity alone. That just makes us no better than the Jewish left.

No, we need to round up the people who fit the negative stereotypes to a Time and send them off to the camps, while assimilating the good ones that are left into our new society, just as Hitler himself did.

yes, but why collude with (((kissinger)))?

wtf i love kushner now

Kissenger never hid who he was or what his intentions were. Like Bibi, that automatically makes him a better man than >90% of Jews. I'd rather make my bed with folks like Kissenger than with traitorous white "allies" and globalist apologists, as Kissenger, Sharon, Netenyahu, etc all see nothing wrong with a western world comprised of white nationalist ethnostates so long as Israel has a place at the table as well, if only out of cold pragmatism.

I honestly admire them for that, far more than any globalist kike or shabbos goy who sells a raceless, borderless world as if it were meant to be anything BUT a dystopia m

>just as Hitler himself did.

was anne frank a communist even though she was like 12?

we've been subverted confirmed

bump

Everyone take note. Bannon is a typical communist subverter. Fuck Steve Bannon.

How is it character assassination when people post facts? Stupid nigger

>Kissinger is ruthless but he is ruthless in America's interest.
Kill yourself

"I'm a Leninist."- Steve Bannon

Not sure why anyone ever thought this kikeslave was our guy.

I thought the one pushing Israel and jewish agenda in Trump's administration was Kushner.
How can Bannon shill for Israel if, after the rather convenient Charlottesville "attack", he was fired?
Make up your minds, shills.

Kushner isn't even a zionist dude. Stop believing MSM. Kushner doesn't do interviews and isn't seen in public a lot. The only information coming out about Kushner and Ivanka is fake news from bannon.

Guess what, Sup Forumss idol Putin also meets with Kissinger very often and considers him 'his friend'

Kissinger is probably the smartest and most influential thinkers in the field of foreign policy in the whole world history. Now that Zbig is dead, everyone wants a piece of his expertise and council.

You guys should pick up some of his books, instead of reading conspiracy theories on a vietnamese laundry forum.

Israels demographics are hopeless.
They don't have to be invaded or nuked, because majority of its population will be Arabs in the next decades.

We should use the weapons we have since we dont have the weapons we want

>a German-born Jew who moved with his family to the U.S
>german

alright, maybe you have a point

Exactly, and we'll never have the weapons we want if we don't use the weapons we have.

Thank God Trump is President.

All these Bannon shills trying to do damage control.

YOU CANT DO DAMAGE CONTROL FOR HENRY KISSINGER. You can't hide the decades of abuse he's put on the world. If anything it makes you people more disgusting trying to rationalize the mind of a maniac like Kissinger.

see if you put this next to the shit about bannon loving jews, and lenin, and how he may have been in on breitbart's death....