Tranny hate thread

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/user/snailnation
transgenderreality.com/2015/03/20/ive-given-plenty-of-trans-girls-shots-from-my-supply-creepy-behavior-in-the-trans-community/
reddit.com/r/transpassing/comments/73hjda/do_i_blend_in/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I dont hate these people. I genuinely hope they figure their shit out and get back to being human.

now that's a forehead

here's a interesting read

Wish I could

>phone poster
get out

That girl is not Trans.

>I can see her manly features, she looked nothing like her picture...

nothing like what, a man

Check out Sherlock Holmes here.

you have to admire the jews, they managed to create a living auschwitz for these guys, and instead of these living hells being liberated, they are celebrated.

truly impressive

jesus christ
i would seriously kill myself if i was him lads

B A S E D

I feel terribly sad reading this.
I forget sometimes that they're victims too. How are they supposed to make good decisions when they are at the mercy of such a warped society and don't know up from down?

Needs to be added into the Magapede gang.

>"I just don't fell interested in sex any more"
Wow who'd have thought removing your balls would kill your sex drive?

That's like hoping a schizophrenic stops hearing voices. These people are mentally ill and need to be in a psychiatric care ward.

reddit.com/user/snailnation

Trace back through here, this poor girl was struggling to deal with mental illness and be a faithful Catholic and avoid transitioning and the sin of LGBT. But she went to tranny spaces and has apostasized, damning herself and starting on the road to destroy her womanhood and "become a man"

is that the OP person or a new tranny?

Looks familiar ..

No, new tranny. She posted on r/Catholicism about her faith struggle looking for help, everyone told her that by church law she's not allowed to "transition" and if she did sterilize herself and insist on being treated as a man and being called a man by a male name, she would be in a state of sin and not allowed to receive holy communion. She did not like this and went to r/FTM because the echo chamber was more comfortable and now she's coming out, and seeking to kill herself spiritually.

>canadian
>asian

kek

I'm guessing some filipino since they're catholic

because there's no way out of it there's no cure and you people don't care enough to work on one the day they make one I'm getting it I'd kill to be a normal guy

Define "guy." So you are a femanon?

Lost my shit the first time I read this. Its still gold

I'm non-denominational but if a mtf tranny joined the church but was ok with being refered to as a guy would that be ok?

kinda feel bad for him, though.

I would slit its fucking throat while punching it in the face. The last thign it would ever hear is me yelling "YOU LIKE BEING A LITTLE FAGGOT POODIEBOY?" over and over again as it bleeds out and suffocates.

here's another gem

>felt like i was bottoming out on a lump of shit

literally died at this point

Depends on what you mean by "refer." If you completely cast off all of the F and treat the estrogen that you supplement into your body with the same approach as a bipolar depressive treats their lithium, it should work. If you "transition" to "become your true self," that's immoral and we don't allow it. But if you suffer from a legitimate mental illness and treat HRT not as some body modification process but with the same "it's just a medication to give me mental clarity" like you see with Xanax, it's okay. Because at the end of the day, the only issue is the whole identity crap, you are a man in body, spirit and yes, even mind. It may be wired closer to a female brain, but it's still a male brain. I have Asperger's syndrome and my brain is also wired differently, but I'm expected to order my thinking and how I act in the world toward how others without AS act and think.

>130 pounds
>two weeks of neet pay

Wow, so much for neet master race

disgusting ..

no. I'm male and being a man made me want to kill myself so I have to take female hormones. The fact that you people think people want to be like this is fucking retarded.

Obligatory

JUST-KILL-THEM-ALL

with the amount of time and energy he has spend turning into a frumpy balding middle aged woman he could have gotten /fit/, shaved his head, and turned into a poor woman's (or poor gay's) Jason Statham

Nobody wants you to be like this. But maybe getting you to accept being a male might be better in the long run, instead of butchering your body

I want her tits in my face so bad. I'm so lonely

Spread this freak-show around boys.

Meme it.

>Broome Rd.

Not mentally ill

former mod of /r/transfags here. you wouldn't believe some of the sick shit that we witnessed back in the day.

transgenderreality.com/2015/03/20/ive-given-plenty-of-trans-girls-shots-from-my-supply-creepy-behavior-in-the-trans-community/

Wow look at that disgusting degenerate, I wish I could teach him a lesson by holding him down and pounding his disgusting ass and cum in his mouth. Fucking disgusting

My demonination counts cold medicine and blood transfusions as sin

Enjoy hell you degenerate

I don't know what most of those words mean and I like it that way.

I think it's a FtM?

Every time I see a degenerate Tranny I spit on them , some want to fight most run away . The ones that fight get a steel toe boot party with my work boots , one kick the faggot Trannies go down . I like the terror i n their eyes and screaming like a sick dog . Great time to be alive !!

That's cool, but most people cannot identify with that experience so we only have empirical data to draw from.

The empirical data has been pretty clear so far that suicide rates of transgenders are just as high pre-HRT than post-HRT/surgery, what do you think of that? For me it suggests that while it may work for some, the overwhelming majority don't seem to feel any better about themselves or there is an underlying problems which is not addressed by HRT.

Myself I'm wonder what the suicide rates are for the Charlie Somik tier trannies (pic related). I could see another explanation being that the overwhelming majority of trans are just utterly unconvincing and never quite feel comfortable with themselves anyway.

I haven't been on a date in 6 years.

This explains it all better than I ever could.

put an ad in craigslist tonight and post rsults

I bet this is the Greek tranny again.

I've told you before. You are going to hell because you refuse to attack lgbt irl like I instructed you too

Man this is old, she's probably in her 30's now with 3 kids and divorced twice

Tranny loving pos

Gay people and trans people deserve to be killed even if they stay in the closet

I want mind reader tech so we can hunt them

Don't let them blend in

Hey guise~

Tried. No responses, ever. I'm actually /fit/ and people tell me I'd be a great catch, but I just gave up.

Nostalgia fap.

It is going to kill xerself.

is that sam hyde

These people are victims of the (((great cultural experiment))). Half of them were mentally ill in more than just their gender dysphoria to begin with. 99% of them will never have a good outcome, but that side of things will be suppressed in the media until it reaches critical proportions, and millions of lives are destroyed.

I laugh but it's only to cope with how stupid the whole situation is. Libs and their globalist masters push this shit on people, who are already unstable, and effectively just ruin their lives. The fact that this shit is being pushed in grade school now is what makes me mad.

I gagged a little opening this

>I'm an audiophile despite being hard of hearing.
my sides are gone

>literally mr. garrison

Entertaining the thought of a lesbian rape here and kneading my groin tenderly

really makes me think

>disabled slut

I've fucked 2 trannies in the philippines

feels good man

don't believe any of those copypasta

>inb4 enjoy the aids
don't have it

were they ugly

enjoy the balls touching, faggot

you're supposed to say I am enjoying my aids

Disgusting.jpg

this isn't a YLYL thread

I came here to post this.

Duterte is the King of France you fucking retard.

This is basically every thread on /lgbt/

Self hate counts.

wanted to post that.

We WISH he was the king of France.

>faggot
>flag

Checks out.

Is this real? Did they really put the attack helicopter in the background?

little bit. their faces you could definitely tell were little faggots
didn't happen
I'm not an idiot. Who fucks trannies without a condom? that being said I sucked the first one off and got a throat STD (its ok I had medical insurance to fix it)
you would do it too
doing gods work
yeah Canada is lost. may as well embrace it.

> community who supported you suddenly turn their backs on your
Literally what happened in my case. Nonstop pressure to transition, "you'll look amazing you can do it. If you're even thinking about this it means you can't possibly be cis."
Then after 2 years it hits that this is stupid and dangerous as fuck so I stopped and turned around (9 months of mones, pretty much non-existant tit development so I dodged a bullet)
Then when I try to talk about my experience and warn others that circlejerks are not a good place for information, I'm constantly told that what happened to me didn't happen and I was faking it the whole time. I'd post pictures and timestamps of my meds and yet they still refuse to listen to me. An absolutely scummy community. And these were chans too, not reddit/tumblr

hahahahahaha

>pol
Why here though

reddit.com/r/transpassing/comments/73hjda/do_i_blend_in/

they're all monkeys which one do you think it is

>would of
He's a tranny and a nigger.

>I sucked the first one off

but why

>literally had a tranny as first lady
>autism
>flag

Checks out

No. The helicopter was a good edit. You can be forgiven for thinking otherwise.

Hence why they shouldn't be allowed to transition, but they should be allowed to get HRT.

I mentioned earlier comparing HRT to giving lithium to bipolar depressives. In that context of it just being a medication, that would actually cut down on the suicide rate because then you can actually address the identity crises as opposed to indulging them. Now of course, one might argue with that HRT is indulging it, but I would say no because someone with bipolar depression isn't being indulged in there depressive states by being given lithium.

By completely removing the "sex change option and using psychotherapy to reinforce reality and help develop strategies to work through the identity crisis dysphoria, the suicide rates would drop down to literally any other depression rate