Is Spain White?

>clubbing 500 of your fellow citizens for larping about Independence

this is nigger tier behavior, no wonder catys want out!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=51&v=SjUGZ-ZWPUQ
sciencemag.org/news/2015/04/how-europeans-evolved-white-skin
smithsonianmag.com/smart-news/heres-how-europeans-quickly-evolved-lighter-skin-180954874/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>the white meme
There is no white race. Every defining feature (white skin, blue eyes, blonde hair etc etc) is found in other groups of people.

The only regions on the Iberian peninsular that could be described as "white" are Gibraltar and Catalonia.

implying you need to be blond blue eyed to be white ..
imao go linch yourself

What features do you need to be white?

Can someone Spaniard tell me whats the difference between a Spaniard and Catalonian ?

I don't get it.

European features.

which are? I'm talking about physical features.

Physical features that are commonly found throughout Europe.

Long-thin nose, narrow face with weak cheekbones, thin lips. Large deepest eyes with no Asian folds. Soft wavy hair. Earwax of the wet type. Small teeth with no shovelling the incisors.

So it has nothing to do with white skin?
Also I know a lot of Arabs and turks etc that match these European features. Are they white?

The fascist leader Jose Antonio Primo de Rivera distinguished 2 spain. The one of the north related with the Germans and the one of the south with the Berbers. The cultural difference is evident, the towns of the north like the Catalans are but workers and savers, whereas Castilians and Andalusians are lazy and fanatic religious.
Catalonia has a different culture and it is your right to be an independent country.

Britain filled Gibraltar with Jews and Italians after the invasion. Catalonia was completely invaded by Muslims, who went on to Poitiers and Tours.

The only white part of Iberia is Asturias.

Turk isn't a single ethnicity and Assad and his wife are Levants not Arabs.

But you're conceding that these people are white?

If you learn anthropology middle easterns and northwest Indians are distant caucasoids. But they are not Europeans.

You're looking for differences between Catalans and Castilians. Both are Spaniards, and like true Spaniards they hate each other.
The Catalan was born in Catalonia, the Castilian was born in Castile. It's a VERY important difference.

Do you even know where the Levant is?

This.

I know that, but for some reason people on here seem to believe some caucausoids make up a different race from the others.
yes. I know the second person I posted wasn't from the levant. But you're avoiding my question.

Independent Fascist Castile when?

The most suspect thing about this is that the media here supports the catalonian protesters.

Yes, of course. Look at the Spaniard pictured.

If they are from the Levant then aren't European they are mixed.

Spaniards are Spanish
Italians are Italian
Germans are German
Americans are a mongrel shit

So now it's about haplo groups? R1A extends to central asia (kazakhstan mostly) and even pakistan/afghanistan, but I doubt you would consider them white.

Strawman fallacy, go read the Sticky.

Why would you post haplogrouops if that wasn't your argument?

Why would you misrepresent me and say it was my argument. Address this post

Let the commies have their independence to prove once again Communism cannot ever work and never did

We're different ethnicities so just like you can tell apart brits, germans, french you can too with catalans and castilians.

Essentially you're saying it isn't about physical features but rather genotype. At which point you would have to set some arbitrary threshold for what is white and what isn't.
But as I'm sure you realize, most people here don't classify white by genotype, but rather phenotype anyways.

White skin is a European feature.
>inb4 chinese have white skin!
It's a combination of different features and common traits that makes the white race.

You are losing the argument. Nice try Burger it might work on your mixed mystery meats but not for Europeans.

"You are losing the argument" isn't an argument lmao.
>White skin is a European feature.
[citation needed]
>>inb4 chinese have white skin!
>It's a combination of different features and common traits that makes the white race.
I mean okay, what was the point of identifing white skin as european then? Just even calling Europeans white seems counter intuitive considering how many nonwhites have white skin.

Catalonia enjoyed a lot of freedom under our rule. Then our ruler died, Europe chimped out and the following kings tried to kike their asses by doing MELTING POT LOL shit to the point of outlawing their language and heavily encouraging ethnic blending.

They have every right to have their own ethnostate.

>Spanish pussy hat

Spaniards are our guys not those dirty catalonian commies.
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=51&v=SjUGZ-ZWPUQ

Listen Ameri Nigger you still haven't addressed my post here you just keep making strawmans and arguing with yourself.

Genotypes line up with phenotypes 99% of the time you fucking idiot

You just keep making non-arguments.
>If they are from the Levant then aren't European they are mixed.
I addressed this by saying you're looking at genotype not phenotype and so one, to which you were so flabbergasted you could only say "you are losing the argument"
So why can nobody tell my the phenotype necessary to be white?

Wait, that means that a % of spics are white

you know guys, when I posted this thread, I was using the term "White" as a stand in for "Civilized, Empathetic, Orderly" since those are characteristics usually found among white/european population groups

the question I was asking is, what exactly makes spain different from say a third world african or south american shithole if their government thinks its a good idea to maul 500+ basically defenseless and civilized protesters

but of course you autists took me exactly literally and starting screeching about haplogroups

>pic related is your average Catalan
>I'm supposed to be jealous

Yes Hispanics are Either Europeans, Amerindians or a mystery meat combination. Sucks for you.

I will take you inability to address my post without resorting to strawman
>so you are saying
>what you really mean is
>ect ect
>(go read the sticky)
as a concession that you have lost the argument

Because the phenotype is a collection of hundreds of traits you sperg. Look at the facial structure and how it varies between the races, for example

What's a black person? Indians and abos can be darker than blacks. So does that mean blacks don't exist as a group of people?

I agree, they should use poison gas on these commie faggots, like proper Aryans. Will to power, brah.

It's useless, user. They think "race is a social construct" is a tumblr meme.

>notargument
I mean your whole "white doesn't exist" argument relies on pointing out the exceptions to the rule (some white looking arab) and smugly suggesting it's a deal breaker.
>[citation needed]
Why are you trying to act like you have some footage, it's fucking obvious if you aren't blind that having white skin is a European feature. You just have to look at people if you can't tell you're retarded or blind. You're strawmanning and making us go on wild goose chases I.E gibs me a citation thats whitey real! No one is that fucking autistic to think whites aren't real, of course there are individual differences (and I think that's what you're filing down to) but there are distinct groups and overarching features between groups, either you're intentionally being difficult or you never developed pattern recognition skills.

Logical Fallacy. Try making an argument instead of starving okay Commie.

If you can't identify what you consider white, there should be no reason for you to even consider it a race.
You're the one with an inability to address points by simply evading what I say.
I have gripes with the definitions of black as well. Also I'm pretty sure Aboriginals are considered black.
When you said white was a European feature I wanted proof of this. Proof that white skin is a gene found first in the european subcontinent or something like that.
Tumblrinas and white race advocates on here are two sides of the same coin.

defenseless
civilized

you fucking nigger you're talking about subhuman leftist antifas not people

fuck off

Look i have go to go feed my Orphaned Lambs. I don't want to come back and see the black America sperging out over skin colour while trying to strawman anons and arguing with himself.

It's not, it's what this entire discussion is all about, you're just to stupid to realise.

No, they're manlets who have never produced anything of European value. They larp like this because they have to take out on their own people what they cannot do to the outside world.
Niggers of Europe.

You're really reaching if you think all of those traits are common in other groups of people. They are a scarce anomaly.

>have gripes with the definitions of black as well. Also I'm pretty sure Aboriginals are considered black.

My question was, do black people exist.
I didn't ask if you thought blacks and abos are the both black. So I'll all again, do blacks exist?

>fair skinned
>wide shouldered
>blue eyed or green (light eyed)
>light brown to platinum blonde or red haired(light haired)
>of tall stature and dolichocephalic(long-headed/skulled)
>with a leptorrhine to hyper leptorrhine nose which is not too convex or not too concave
>with northwest european ancestry on paternal and maternal sides
If a person meets those standards they are of the nordic/nordique, meaning simply northern, white race. Of course it shouldn't be that rigid, and there are exceptions, and there are white people of different branches of the white race who don't meet these standards, and they can argue in the muck and mire if they're white, but if someone does meet these standards, they're white.

It's the same as with whites. Either all people with black skin (sub saharan africans, dark dravidians, aboriginals etc) are black or none of them are. And again I prefer the former definition where Black = black skin.
I know that the current defintion that is most accepted is that sub saharan african is black; but even this is more consistent a defintion of the black race. At least one can say it's about being negroid/congoid and having afro hair even if it isn't related to being black skinned.
Hitler doesn't meet those criterion, is he white?
Oh and if there are exceptions both ways the definition isn't functional. The first thing you learn in proofs is that if there is a counter example the definition is not correct.

You didn't respond to what I said in whole, Again avoiding the tip of the spear. All the proof you have against whites not existing is individual traits and some white looking Arabs I don't see you arguing real points just strawmanning and using the exception against the rule.

*more consistent of a definition of race than the definition of the white race

You didn't respond to what I said.
Where is the proof that white skin is a European trait?
It's not a straw-man. You explicitly claimed it to be so.

sciencemag.org/news/2015/04/how-europeans-evolved-white-skin
smithsonianmag.com/smart-news/heres-how-europeans-quickly-evolved-lighter-skin-180954874/

Is this good enough user?

Would the new Catalan State be pro or against EU?

And I was talking about the whole conversation when I mentioned strawmanning, not my just particular posts.

Nope, this just states how Euros developed white skin, not that they were the first to develop it or anything to suggest it's definitively "their trait".

> the black race exists even though non-blacks can have dark skin

Why don't you think the same for whites then?

Very pro. They want to be ruled from Brussels rather than Madrid.

Catalan = Spanish + Jew
Hence all the problems

I said I preferred the black race = black skin definition. I just stated that it wasn't the most accepted classification atm.

We are off white
We will prevail!

It isn't a european only trait I just said that it is a European trait not that it's exclusive. See

If you are on the map and white, you are /ournation/

It's off the cuff, I just don't like when people get deconstructionist and say there is no white race. Of course there is no absolute definition, but there is an approximate set of parameters that we instinctually pattern recognize, or could measure or test for which can be called the white race. If you ask one hundred different people from a hundred different countries if someone like taylor swift is white, one hundred percent will say yes.

this.

Okay I'm back why does the Ameri Nigger keep straw manning everyone.

You mean blue?
And I've never seen people classify Iranians Afghans and Pakis as white on here.
Except those patterns fail a lot. People would look at pic related and consider her white, but she isn't.

How the fuck did the Spaniards think this was a good idea? Let them have their little vote and then say "We'll take it on advisement" and forget about it. Sending in the cops to beat up people who are already pretty pissed is literally the dumbest shit you could think of.

Also user you asked me to show you proof that white skin is a European trait I did exactly that. You changed your question and pretended like I got it wrong. This can be seen said by you here

I'm not saying any of this is necessary by the way. We can group up any way we see fit as white people. They managed before during segregation to figure out who was and wasn't white.

There are Caucasoids that stretch from Europe to India and there were also Greek colonies in modern day Afghanistan. Only an American can get so hung up on the idea of White and Skin Colour.

You and Bulgarians. To me zero difference

The map is anthropology based and Iranians are whiter than Serbs in most cases. And yes, blue, the almost identical pattern Hitler used to decide who was aryan and white.

Sikh are bro tier tbqh senpai

We aren't talking about caucasoids, nice straw man.
I interpreted "European trait" to mean something that developed primarily in Europe like afro hair is a sub saharan african trait.
There would be no reason to use it as an argument if you meant otherwise.
Regardless obviously, you're correct it's a trait found in Europe, but you teased me with 2 or 3 posts by not clarifying what you said/what I was asking of you.
I mean okay, most people here identify white with other things tho.
For example people on here consider finns white but not iranis.
If that was the definition of white I'd have no problem, as defining caucasoid/aryan is actually somewhat consistent.

>my standards for the white race are different than what's generally accepted as the definition of the black race

I also prefer the white = white skin defnition m8.
I'm just trying to figure out what your guys' definition is because I quite clearly haven't gotten a consistent one yet.

>most people here identify white with other things tho
Not my problem if they don't consider greeks as white, but white is associated with caucasian/aryan no matter what uneducated kikes say.

A panal of anthropometric and genetic experts could be set up to decide who gets into an ethnostate. Or it doesn't even have to be extremely rigid, just approximate.

>Except those patterns fail a lot. People would look at pic related and consider her white, but she isn't.
user it's the exception vs the rule. We are titling an entire group of millions of people, of course there is going to be one white looking (blank) person. Stop using this like you've found the deal breaker.

>Is Spain White?
Bits of it are white; Asturias is white. Also Galicia, Narvarra. The rest of it is Moors - converted muzzies. Andalucia is pure sand people. Spain is fucked. It's about 80% indigenous Arab and Maghreb. Catalunya is like Norther Italians; almost white, but not quite.

I've lived in Spain. In Catalunya and as a Scottish person, I was continually badgered for my views on Scottish 'independence'. It's not fucking independence - it's separation from the Union. For fuck's sake. The Catalans can fuck off. I hate the way they use Scotland as an example. It really fucking pissed me off when I was viewed as a sell out on my country. Because my viewpoint was already agreed befeorhand in conversations:
>"Meet user. He's Scottish."
>"Hi, user. Don't you just hate the evil English. Hey... It's just like you're as oppressed as we Catalans."
NO. FUCK OFF. I LIVE IN ENGLAND AND IT'S FINE.

Spanish are very short, unemployed, dark and sweaty.

Caucasoids = Europeans = White.

White Skin colour in Northern Europeans comes from Natural selection over time.

Yeah, that's my point. There is no absolute definition of the white race that is commonly accepted here and it's entirely stupid to feel pride in something that can't be defined.
it isn't just one in a million though. These people are quite common.
>Caucasoids = Europeans
Patently false.
If that were the definition commonly accepted on here I wouldn't have that big a gripe with it, but it isn't.

No it is not patently false migration patterns are here.

So you admit you prefer a definition that generally isn't accepted? What is the point of calling albino sub-saharans part of the white race? Because it fits "your definition on what is white? It doesn't matter what you think if you are using a different metric than everyone else. And it makes you a kike when you pretend you are using the same metric as the general population does.