Macross Delta

Will Mikumo be able to take control of Sigur Valens like Sharon Apple did with the Macross Ship in Plus?

An interesting picture from the Macross fanclub event. Mirage as a Walkure member?

She can't sing

Best Girl: Sheryl
Worst Girl: Sara

Best Boy: Hayate
Worst Boy: Kaifun

Best VF: 19
Worst VF: Draken

Oh cute
>Best Boy: Hayate
>Not Messer

>Worst VF: Draken

Ooooooooooh. You picking a fight, m8?

Its Battroid form is ugly as sin, dude.

Someone please make Mikumo a love interest.

Nah, it looks pretty classy with that shield and such.

But, I don't understand how it gets to have two leg thrusters when it only has one main thruster in fighter mode. That's a bit weird.

Yeah, that would be great. Even if it's one of the windies, that would be really interesting to see.

Does anyone have the full lyrics for Giraffe Blues?

That's because it really has 2 main thrusters. It just looks like it has one in fighter mode.

What would her UTA WA be?

Get Good.

DELTA FIVE

Why does kaifun hate the military again?

I'd rather have Hayate as a Walkure member.

Today have fanclub event? any link about the event info?

My preferred prediction:
Hayaya will agree to hook up with both girls on the condition that Mirage will accept and take care of Frejya's children when she's gone at 30, and Freyja will share her apple milk with the other's Zent children so they grow up super strong too.

She clearly wants to win the ketchupbowl, though the prince is far more into Freyja's madness

Freyja will die. But her soul will choose to blahblahblah

ファンイベ終わった
22話まで台本見てるみたいだが内田は「はっきりするんじゃないですか、多分」と言ってたな

Well it's not like he's allowed to spoil anything.

ひたすら周りのキャストにクズだの責られてたぞw

Made me spit my drink.

イベント行ったけど最後の挨拶で「フレイアと鈴木みのりの大好きを詰め込んだ大事な一話がこの後に待ってます」的なこと意味深に言ってたんだが
神妙な顔してたから死ぬの?って思っちゃった

595 風の谷の名無しさん@実況は実況板で@無断転載は禁止 (スプー Sdb8-77ev)[sage] 2016/07/02(土) 15:24:41.93 ID:z0ybLt7Nd

22話の台本までもらってるらしいがまだ「ハヤテはフレイアがいないとダメ」とか「フレイアが必要」って言ってたぞ

この発言したのは内田な
愛にも色々ある発言もしたから怪しいけど
母の愛とか仲間への愛を何故か例にあげてたw

Mhm mhm, yeah. Keep going. Ya'll know u need to translate so stop playing games.

It's even better when they just post a pic of the nipponize in question. That really is the helpful way of showing something.

okay fine

the fan event's over. it looks like they're looking at the scripts until episode 22 but Uchida said "I think he'll make it clear, probably"
the rest of the cast were calling him trash
i went to the event and in her farewell address she said deeply "there will be a very important episode filled with freyja and minori suzuki's love" but she was wearing a solemn face so i thought, maybe she's going to die?

it looks like they have the scripts until episode 22, but they said "hayate can't do anything without freyja" or "he needs freyja"

and the one who said that was uchida.
but then it's fishy since he also said there are many types of love
like for example he was somehow bringing up examples like motherly love or love for ones comrades

lol eop

I WANT TO FUCK JUNNA!

Do you now?

I'd go with the one on the far left.

2d junna

>these are "idols"

They look ugly as shit

>that image

LOOMANERTY CONFIRMED

Make it happen

>hayate can't do anything without freyja

So we can expect that to keep up to the end of the series huh.

Thanks user. I wonder if they'll plan on making Freyja die before the series ends, probably around episode 20. Then Hayate finds a way to recover.

Or maybe Freyja will leave or be unable to sing?

Or maybe he can't do that at that point in the series and hits a slump?

Non of any Walkure will die, they have bunch live concerts to show.

No, but she definitely can take control of my dick.

>idol
>die
As high of a chance as Freyja winning

I was wondering about the connection Freyja and Mikumo have. They keep pushing the whole Hayate and Freyja thing, and I have a feeling it's a distraction.

At first I though Giraffe Blues might have been a song about Freyja's feelings towards Hayate, because the lyrics kinda fit. However it's clear from the start the intended for it to be a duet between Freyja and Mikumo.

I have a feeling something big is going to happen between Mikumo and Freyja.

Freyja sings the lines:
>I'm unable to catch up to you
>You were even trying to hide your tears
>Those eyes that looked too faithfully forward, >Were seeing this word from a slanted angle.

While Mikumo sings:
>The truths within your heart, Can't be communicated with words alone. Even if you claim them as your own, that unfading void, Is only being covered up with a smile. Before you knew it, you'd gotten too close - Unable to hear my song as you once did.

Freyja and Mikumo are both putting an act about who they really are, however they can both see inside each other.

Ikenai Borderline emphasizes death and rebirth. Freyja will die and be reborn as a transcendent figure, thus making concerts possible. Minori is performing the songs, not Freyja.

Well, I'd prefer yuri over BL. So, I'm good with this kind of thing, whatever it leads to.

ボーグの中の人、三角関係とか僕らにとっては知ったこっちゃないんでって言ってたから一部に人気のボーグとフレイアは絶望的
お疲れ様でした
Bogue confirmed for being triangleless

Ugh, does this mean I have to rewatch Zero?

Oh my gosh not again.

CUTE

Bogue has thigh gaps?

and also a permanent bishonen-sparkle built in to his hair

I remember the last time people took 2ch comments as gospel

They're just trying to encourage you to finally learn your moon runes.

It's interesting though, because nips actually like Reina. They are gushing over her. Her merchandises were sold out at the event today too. Complete contrast from most western fans

What kind of idol would Bogue-kun make?

Damn, so according to this Bogue isn't interested in other people except for Kieth. He also has a strong attraction or respect? for Herman

>tfw the odd one out is Hayate
Deep down Bogue knows how to idol.

I'm actually curious to see wether all of Walkure will make it on the next newtype ranking and how high Reina's will be.

No Keith or Herman mentioned there.

that's not what it says
you're trying to trick me into translating it for you, since you're too lazy to run it through google, aren't you?

I like this form of translation. Let's all do this next time and see who can come up with the best.

>The debris happened to hit Gramia in the heart
>When the ship got hit, Roid priotirized the instructions to look for the protoculture ruins instead of looking for the king who was right in front of him
Hmm

Kaname is definetly going to make it. Freyja and Mikumo are definetly staying. And nips are liking the development of Reina as the episodes progress. The only person who might fail is Makimaki

How do you know? She got the Mylene genes

I kikqe her W

You're smart. Google's made no sense. Please help us, those who are blind user~kun
We should!!

>I kikqe

she's Miranda's child, not Mylene's

Still, they share heritage

The comment is that the Freyja/bogue ship is definately dead now, because Bogue VA said that triangles have nothing to do with them

Isn't Reina Mylene's granddaughter or something like that. They are both zent right?

Why would Reina be the granddaughter of the youngest child of M&M, while Mirage is the daughter of one of the middle children of M&M?

Chuck's brothers are voiced by Koshimizu and Nao Touyama.

It's just the VA fans. Please stop being delusional.

>She can't sing

I bet they said the same thing about Milia before she went crazy from having a cold.

Mirage wanted to join Walkure when Arad recruited her as a pilot. She doesn't like being a pilot, she wants to sing like Minmay and her aunt Mylenne, her idols.

better

I miss when people in Macross got to sing even if they aren't the designated singers.

Thank god she doesn't have a fold receptor factor.

>idols

>Freyja dies and Mirage joins the Walkure in her place.
What are the chances, Sup Forums?

Delta really needs silly SoL OVAs after it finishes its run.

Zero, her VA is a non-singer

0%

Actually her VA is a singer.

Seto is a singer. She's not an idol though.

Not anymore sure that Kaname would make into polls like this pic taken from fanclub event.

I can't see her becoming an idol but this show feels enough like 7 that I could see her doing a duet with someone.

>母の愛とか仲間への愛を何故か例にあげてたw

Mikumo's feelings for Freyja are motherly maybe?
Mirage and Hayate = love as comrades.

a LOT of VA's are singers on the side because of their shit salaries as VA's. If they think they can be marketed, they will. Since VA's have voice training, most will be competent singers, but that doesn't make everyone "proffesional singers tier"

It's like we have to remind people that this is a faint triangle. It's 98% likely to remain unresolved. It's about friendship more than anything.

Then again why would I be surprised about this, every week between episodes is filled with shipshitposting.

Just because they sing in autotune doesn't make them a singer

Character songs are a thing since forever

Hayate needs Freyja apparently. Their bond is the focus of the show. Whether they chose to make them a couple, it should be obvious to you they act as an unit.

Her VA sang that karuta anime's ED. I remember someone posted it here.
Her voice is pretty meh, but I can see her singing in a gag.

If fucking Gigil got to sing someone with an average voice should be allowed to sing too.

I'm reminded of that duet CD thing for frontier, where a bunch of VA's from frontier were paired up and sang different macross songs. Like alto and brera singing shao pai lon. It's a good example of what typical VA singing sounds like.