Danganronpa

OP song for Mirai-hen is here. Sounds dope. And it's only a week away!
youtube.com/watch?v=AqXagUE4Iu8

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=V0rUYS4P_oQ
youtube.com/watch?v=ckOqaWfXAWc
youtube.com/watch?v=od_TxAyeluk&ab_channel=KomaedaNagito
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump for hope

Who;s the first to die Sup Forums

this thread

HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE SO MUCH HYPE

Black guy, duh.

fedora dude

I dunno. That disgusting pile of fat stuck around for a long while.

I'm guessing the girl at 4 across 3 down.

>I'm guessing the girl at 4 across 3 down.

I hate to break it to ya, but she's the most important female this time round, she won't be dying first.

Can't be more important than the people we actually know survive at any rate. And it has to be more shocking than if the black guy dies. That's why they killed off the idol first in the first part.

Aww, no more english rap?

youtube.com/watch?v=V0rUYS4P_oQ

Weedman.

The new era of bullying is getting closer every day.

Meanwhile, I want to bully Saionji so much. I want to scold her to tears and throw her into pool. I want to take her gummies and eat them in front of her. Then I'll force-feed her with lemon-flavored gummies, palm after palm. I want to call her a stinky and take her panties so she has to going commando for the rest of the trip. I want to mock her inability to put her kimono by herself, so I'll strip her every once in a while, yelling what one day, she'll be glad to be able to dress up herself. Also, I'll take her kitty hairpins, making her long blonde hair cover her private parts. And when I'll give kimono back to her, I'll make sure to put Mr. Ants in every single pleat and Mr. Crab in her panties.

And when finally she snaps and try to bully me by any means possible, I'll spank her in front of everyone until she'll like it. And when she'll come to me, begging for another spanking, I'll mock her again, then spank her as if my life depends on it, laughing on her moans full of pleasure. Mere seconds before her climax, I'll throw her into pool once again, leaving her in her aroused state.

So are the two shows anime only? Or was there some book I wasn't paying attention to.

Both are anime only.

They're both anime only, the author himself wrote the story for both so it will probably be good.

Is that Aoi on the top right?

It's gonna be the Mayoiga of the Summer Season?
Fuck yes. Shitposts ahoy!

The survivors from trigger happy havoc, aside from Toko and Byakuya, are in it

Yeah Byakuya is fucking ded.

I can't wait to see best girl

Damn that artstyle. Who is it?

When will they show off more of v3 though?

It's following the Zero Escape formula seemingly, I'm expecting less deaths than the usual DR fare

CHANxCO

It's in the filename
He uses a ton of different artstyles though

>CHANxCO
Thanks. Damn he's good.

I really hope this will be a real part 3 and nothing like the shitty adaption of part 1.

It's a real part 3
It's the ending of the HPA saga but there's gonna be another DR game, called V3, with a killing game and monokuma
Which means that Junko will come back, she'll win this time and despair will spread again
Which leads to DRV3
Only Junko now literally lives in Monokuma

Hagakure is the traitor.

Wait, wasn't she a computer program ?

>Danganronpa 3
I am out of the loop. When did they make second season?

He's not dead you retard. He's off in Towa City doing shit after the events of DRAE

>When did they make second season?
They didn't, it's pretty much impossible to adapt the second game and the next Danganronpa game is gonna be a new storyline with all new characters, the 2 new anime that are coming out conclude the current storyline.

They didn't. The DR3 anime is a sequel to the DR2 game. They chose to make it an anime instead of a game because the plot can "only be told" that way.

They didn't. There won't be an adaptation of DR2 (not anytime soon, at least).

He's not in Towa City, Touko & Komaru are there and he's off doing something somewhere else.

He's not dead though, yeah.

>it's pretty much impossible to adapt the second game
Why?
Togami was in DR2, and it's after DR:AE. Why would he return to that shitty city?

She's being promoted more than any other character

she is other character

>she
This is a boy.

This guy doesn't draw, he just make transparent png.

This is a guy and he's the former ultimate animator.

>Why?
If I told you the reason it would spoil alot of the game.

It's terribly edited and lowscaled, that guy should kill himself immediately. If he putted his copyright on top of that like other stupid faggots do who discovered photoshop for first time I would personally hunt him myself.
Where the fuck do you find that shit anyway? That cancer is seriously worse than tumblr.

Because DR2 has a lot of similarities to MGS2

Just like Sayaka

In a way, yes.

Yeah he's dead, he got stabbed to death by Shituteru.

OP for Zetsubou-hen when. I'm so looking forward to that shit.

Probably at this year's Tokyo Game Show

HAHA TIME FOR HOPE

youtube.com/watch?v=ckOqaWfXAWc

Naegi. It's a twist!

Was Komaeda going to make a cameo?

baconhands, hopefully

If Kirigiri dies,part of my soul dies with her

What do you guys think of the new ED?

I think the real question her is, how will Junko manage to be behind everything this time?
Will someone perform a ritual that will summon her spirit from the afterlife?

we already know that there's more than one AI Junko
also Monaca is basically her successor

I really hate Komaeda but at the same time I also like him.

Is that normal?

Seems pretty standard, I love and hate him at the same time

No, you're supposed to only love him

Don't start this. She's going to be important.

Of course she is

But, she was the most prominent in the PV, she even narrated it.

Have you learned nothing from previous games?
This world fucks with your head

have the new characters' super duper talents been revealed yet?

I still believe, I think they are hyping her up to be the villain

Yes, there's a farmer

Yes, it's written somewhere. I'm not sure where i read it though, so you would have to find it. Try the wiki?

no one dies until the end

The villain is Junko

She'll just end up as a clone.

slut

Calling best girl right now.

We Kingdom Hearts now

pls no

The first adaptions was better.

Why do they bother with hiring someone else when they can have Nagito sing?

youtube.com/watch?v=od_TxAyeluk&ab_channel=KomaedaNagito

So when this shit airing?

He's singing Despair arc's ED

>Former Super High School Level Maid

Best girl.

>he
The VA's a girl.

Just use the spoiler tags, faggot. And I played the game, so I don't see what in it could probably make it impossible to animate.

I wonder if the series will ever deal with adults in a more significant way

There's a bit of that in Despair Girls and apparently the Hope part of the new anime, but you have to figure if the Hope Academy people are all super high school level, there are probably some alumni from that school who are the best at what they do on the entire planet who are potentially bigger threats than Junko

Then again maybe they're just snorting cocaine and fucking extremely high price hookers while watching the world burn

>Hey guys lets make the end of the trilogy the anime and the third game will tell a completly new story

What kind of fucking retard is behind this?

I was talking about Nagito, Because Ogata's singing in character. That's why I said him instead of her

A game would be too fucking short
Stop being salty about this. Kodaka said DR3's plot is made to be told as an anime, and there's nothing wrong with that

Why is this retarded? They want to end Hope's Peak Academy's story and at the same time keep milking the franchise. Thus a new story in the third game.

It'd be fine if the new game wasn't titled so weirdly, calling it "V3" is strange.

>DR adaptation was shit.
>the third entry and conclusion to SC's other VN series was shit.
My hopes are at rock bottom.

They said they called it V3 to differentiate it from the anime and the "V" is short for "Victory"

It's apparantly a soft reboot of sorts though, why use the 3 at all?

>My hopes are at rock bottom.
Hey man atleast it can't be has bad as the new Berserk.

*bullying intensifies*

Indeed. Spanking, humiliating, insulting, harassing, throwing around, spitting at, ignoring, provoking Saionji every single day is satisfying, useful and needful hobby.

And even more is coming soon.