Always angry

>always angry
>avoidant personality
>hates being mocked
>edgy
>never showers

was she a virgin?

she was raped user her virginity was taken from her....now go back and re-read/re-watch that shit.

Those first three are just the average Japanese person.

i watched it and i dont know where you get that from

He's referring to the pile of steaming garbage that was Roberta's Blood Trail. They threw in a gratuitous rape scene just to make it edgier.

The OVA didn't follow the manga at all. It doesn't count.

ah i see now, and i agree that it shouldn't. her personality doesn't even match a rape victim in the canon material either

>you'll never have tender loving sex with revy

>implying this is even something to feel bad about
>implying the rough stuff wouldn't be better anyway

tender loving sex with tsun girls is top gun tier, same as harcore sex with nice cute women. you just dont understand

How would a virgin know anything about sex?

>implying

Whether she was raped or not, she's totally been dicked really good. Just look at her...slut...

On an intellectual basis and that's all.

She has more of the my step daddy used to beat up my mother right in front of me type of personality.

>she totally wants to get dicked really good

fixed*

she keeps wagging her ass infront of rokku, but he's just a beta salary man

Well her dad was very abusive to her before she killed him, so you're close.

She was never raped that we know off at least.

Also Roberta is fucking shit

Rock gets his kicks by playing mindfuckery and evil boss things, he doesn't seem very interested in sex.

Hell he was just using Revy in the last arcs, she herself admits to being at his disposal as his "bullet".

The thing is, it seems like Rock can willingly switch between his evil mob-boss personality and his regular, well-adjusted self. I'd imagine that the more regular side of him is his true self, which he somehow "turns off" when he has to do evil shit.

I would also be willing to guess that it wouldn't take much for him to go nuclear, like something horrible happening to Revy.

Uhh wasnt she a prostitute in NYC??

>just using revy
>implying she wasn't trying to get him to make a move for crying out loud because she was tsun tsun for a dork

while he was debating on going back home to mommy or not, she was teaching kids how to die correctly; he barely knows how to use a ciggarette let alone a person

It's more like, he does things to help others but in the end it seems like he just enjoys messing around with people. But he doesn't even realize it himself.

Like I said, he gets kicks out of it so it's easy to understand why it was never a problem with his life before, he discovered it recently with all the crazy shit going on around him

Revy pls you're not even trying.

New chapter when?

She was raped by a cop when she was a kid so no.

i thought he was an alpha

I remember there's that one manga page that Revy said she was fucked with a bull dyke while she was in prison.

>>never showers
you baka

That's why Balalaika is so much better and Rock should stick with her instead of Revy.

Wait what?

>first black lagoon thread in forever
>full of animefags
Educate yourself

I loved the anime (not Roberta's bullshit trail, though). Is the manga worth it? How much bigger is it?

not canon
>fucking bull dykes
>getting fucked by bull dykes

two entirely different things

the indian chick is hot as fuck and there's basically no smut for her. such bullshit

I didn't know they got 4chin in Roanapur.

Wait... her being raped as a kid is not canon? It's not a matter of being edgy. Being sexually abused changes a person forever. It's a matter of understanding her character and why she acts the way she acts.

Never watched the anime but Roberta ruined the manga for me so take it however you want.

It's not in the manga.

There's a fair amount of stuff changed in Blood Trail.

It's to the point where if you go from Blood Trail to the manga, nobodies characters makes sense.

if she was a rape victim there would be no way she'd be in her occupation. it just doesn't match up at all

>Azasuke was afraid the scars would affect doujin sales
>fully clothed
FUCK HIM

No, not fuck him. At least he's doing some art with Balalaika. Literally no one else can draw her that good.

I know it's not canon but my fucking sides.

when were you under the impression

No! Revy x Rock is OTP

Roberta is better since she's into /ss/

Who cares I just want to hold her, stroke her hair and tell her that everything will be alright

roberta is b&

best girl isthe twins

I always assume they did it offscreen

Lewd

>twins
>not shit

Tfw no maid onee-san to guide your dick during lovemaking.

>never showers
Wut

Why would it not? She had a terrible youth which makes sense why she is the way she is.

Supposedly an entire new volume is on the horizon.

No.

He should have just went with it.
Scars are sexy.

I like his art a lot though, wish he drew the Black Lagoon girls a lot more.

Pick one Sup Forums

Dibs on Roberta I just like black hair and light eyes

Top tier choice, too bad she won't fuck you unless you are her shota master.

I want to cum inside Rosarita

revy wont fuck you unless youre rock

The hidden alternative.

Revy is a slut, Roberta is faithful to that shota dick

>Revy is a slut
you take that back

You pedoshits need to fuck off desu

Lotton has two cute girls who hang out with him.

>pedoshits
>he doesn't self-insert as the young man/boy
Fuck off you sick piece of shit

She's only a slut for me!

Get out of Sup Forums.

>self inserting
>looking at anything that involves actual benis in vagina
>not just jerking it to /e/ shit

>pedoshits

Fuck off

1. Read the manga
2. Get off Sup Forums
3. /ss/ is hardly "pedoshit" since you are not masturbating to the shota but to the situation where an older woman is fucking a younger man

>pedoshits
>Sup Forums
Where do you think you are?

>Those first three are just the average Japanese person.
>Third generation Chinese American

Some people aren't afraid of genitals.

>you will never sit on the boat at night looking at the stars with revy as you both cant sleep and suddenly grab and hold her hand and watch her squirm as she pretends she doesnt care about holding hands

Hook, line and sinker

So you were just pretending to be a retard.

Just having some fun, mate, 'cause I know how easy you guys get riled up when somebody calls you pedos.

She is the purest tenshi in all of anime.

Fuck you

Who cares, I want more Mr. Chang shenanigans

>dresses like slut
>acts like a slut
>have the temper of a typical ghetto girl
>grew up in the hood, probably took lots of nigga dick
Revy is worst girl, I would rather fuck the one with no voice and a chainsaw, or Roberta who is pure.

Can't even be bothered to learn her name.
She wouldn't give you the time of day.

If she almost never talks she can't expect me to remember her name.

Nice job being a faggot.

Fabiola best waifu

because she has great focus/steadied aim, confidence in her abilities, lack of fear etc

none of those things are traits of real rape victims and since this series isn't shitty i find it completely bullshit for them to have made such a serious mistake like that

becoming emotionally devoid and/or morally bankrupt are also ways of dealing with trauma.

it doesn't matter, it's not in the mango so it's not real

You started an argument about that it wasnt realistic. Now you suddenly just call it non-cannon based on it being so.

Now I agree it being non-cannon but revy her behaviour doesn't necessarily exclude her being raped.

That sounds like me actually

>LALALA LOL WATCH ME ARGUE FOR THE SAKE OF IT

Fuck off fagget, it's not canon and it's not what rape victims do

wow faggot, you sure blew me away with those hot arguments

Is this what you call denial? Look, I don't like it as much as you do and wish it never happened but stop trying to come up with shit excuses and acting like you're an expert on subject of rape victims. It's a fictional, nothing is realistic in the show. Let's just agree that Revy is cool.

>All these Revy fags in denial
She's a used goods, deal with it.