62% of NFL fans plan to watch less football

>Nearly 62% of 9,056 respondents told us they plan to watch less pro football in response to the anthem controversy. Thirty-six percent said they plan to buy less NFL merchandise, and 32% have chosen not to attend a game they would otherwise have gone to. Those findings all have financial implications for the NFL and its 32 team owners.

finance.yahoo.com/news/exclusive-poll-62-nfl-fans-plan-watch-less-football-163908368.html?soc_src=social-sh&soc_trk=tw

JUST

We already know that blacks love killing themselves. Their actions now just reinforce it. Down with boon ball!

If you listen to black music, consume black tv or films, or watch black sports...

Go just yourself

They are just waiting for the "all clear" to dive right back into full blown nigger worship. As long as the niggers get the message to superficially support the anti-White zionist country, they will lavish them with ratings, merchandise sales, and white wombs again.

If the anthem controversy caused NFL team owners and players lasting financial harm:
>I would be pleased, 48%

I'm not tired of winning.

is the the final nail in the coffin for BLM?

Prepare for mass depression/unrest when people tune out of their state religion.

I dont think so. The league will have to burn over the course of this year to start the fire.

its alll because of black people.

I just hope shit like this keeps going on

>online, voluntary poll

Yahoo is garbage

Exactly. These people are essentially civnats and they only differ from liberals in that they want negroids to honor the flag while they rape and pillage our nations.

post a different poll then, fag

america would be a better place if more people turned off the nfl and turned on documentaries about how nasa is lying to us all and that the earth is indeed flat

Who wants to watch a bunch of apes banging into each other while they play with a leather egg?

This. A lot of conservatives I know love to talk about how much they "hate niggers" but yet they won't part with their nigger entertainment.

Bread and circus

This is my first 100% nfl-free week. It's surprisingly easy. I did a charity bike ride this morning. I remember when I first agreed to ride I was sort of upset that it meant I would miss at least half of the game. Then after last week I was happy about the timing. Now my knee hurts but my mind is nigger-sport free. Good tradeoff.

What sport should we meme up to replace NFL? I'm proposing MMA or Hockey. Blacks don't have the coordination required to really excel in those sports.

Let's be real here though, football fans seem so engrossed with their sport that almost none of them will follow through.

I'll vouch for MMA taking over. Definitely more fun to watch than the NFL.

62% is way too low... and after.the black power fist this weekend pretty sure that number will go up...cut the cable and stop supporting those who hate you

>I'll vouch for MMA taking over. Definitely more fun to watch than the NFL.
Plus it will actually encourage a healthy lifestyle in the population. MMA requires endurance, reflexes, quick thinking and strategy.

Football is roidmonkey central and no matter what your starting IQ is makes you dumb as bricks at the end of it.

Football is boring no matter what. Too many replays. Fuck it. And blacks ruined basketball by fouling so often that 99% of it is overlooked thusly transforming the game into a contact sport when it was never intended as such.

Motorsport
>Inherently expensive
>Fuel calculations
>1M police chases prove autonogs crash under pressure

did anybody kneel this weekend or did they get the whip from their masters?

Keen eye, user