ALSO CHECK MY 4

Let's discuss the best Jojo couple.

New episode out here: youtube.com/watch?v=1wwrQWAVuUg

Literally worst JoJo

So was I but you don't see me bitching about it

KARERA IS BEST GIRL
LOVE HER AND HER ENTIRE ECOSYSTEM OF PARASITES

Literally shittiest taste.

Anyone have a video of someone doing the cigarette trick in real life?

So, if she's a fusion how many vags would she have again?

>I love bland generic protagonists whose only traits are "I'm slightly wacky"!

Never talk to me or my dub again

>tfw also molested as child

Were all jojo fans molested as children?

One.

NEW OPENING WHEN

Seven, maybe more

4 ovaries

your 4 turned into an 8. are you sure you're not actually the SBRverse version of yourself?

Why is Rohan so rapey here?

I'm in love with a gangstar.

next week, hopefully.
tough the trill of watching the new episode and saying ''today is the day, today we get the new OP''

He's always been like this with Koichi.

Both are top tier waifus, Karera is just more my style.

There need to be a Karmon Rider/Super Sentai Jojo. There is so much possibility here.

What better way to make a character more horrifying than to make it seem like he diddled two teenage boys

Wow, you're so funny, and original. and everyone totally likes you for your unnecessary spam of a dead person.

They're not coming back, user.

(You)

What have we done

Part 9.

ive watched the first 5 episodes and i still cant figure out if this is supposed to a parody

A parody, of what?

what is the limit of Heaven's door, really

what's the extent of the commands you can use on a person?

It's the opposite, every japanese medium has parodied this series.

It's an extremely subtle parody of an old manga called JoJo's Bizarre Adventure.

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure Part 9: Suicidal Tendency

You know

A parody.

Part 4 is Jojo:Slice of Life Edition.

>Gyro's weird-ass facial hair will never tickle your cheeks as he nuzzles you
>He will never use his steel balls in weird and potentially dangerous ways during sex
>He will never chuckle 'Nyo homo' into your ear after hours of merciless fucking

OST RIP WHEN?

It's the antithesis of a parody, it's the original thing from which all parodies sprout.

>nyo homo

Will he ever sing The Cheese Song while he roughly facefucks me?

CRAZY NOISY PEACE AND LOVE*

>reading the jojo wiki
>apparently that alien kid has an ability called earth wind and fire

Did the manga actually mention that name, because I don't remember it. Also, why would an ability be named if it wasn't from a stand?

youtube.com/watch?v=0I6Kz6VgxYs

Get off the computer, Diavolo.

Fusion of what/who?

ayy lmao has a stand.
And a couple of stand names are revealed in artbooks and tanks, like Green Green Grass of Home, Speed King, and Sugar Mountain's Spring

yo what the fuck
I was molested as a child too.

Rohan is omnipotent.

shonen anime

Norisuke's wife and some other woman, judging by the split eyes and the weird way she words things.

He can't heal the dead or ill.
That's pretty much it.

There isn't really a defined limit.

So was I.

Didn't influence Jojo for me much though.

Wait, why do we think she's a fusion? Just her eyes?

Also, it makes the most sense that if she is, at least one half is from that family tree we've seen.

OG Kaato (first wife) and second wife that spawned the other children.
They fused to save OG Kaato from the curse, and new Kaato was framed for "murdering" the second wife, and sent to jail.

The eyes and the fact she should be dead after having taken on Jobin's rock disease.

Pretty sure he can't alter reality. Like, he can't change the past or anything to that effect.

Like, I'm pretty sure if he used Heaven's Door and wrote "I can breathe underwater" or "I have four arms" you wouldn't magically sprout gills or two more arms.

>she should be dead after having taken on Jobin's rock disease

When did we learn that? I thought the only previous mention of her was the family tree?

Well, Koichi learned Italian with it

>Jotaro is an autistic wreck of a man who can't communicate his emotions and gets frustrated when people don't immediately understand him
>We hate him
>We hate ourselves

Heaven's Door is basically able to interfere with mental shit, memories/behaviors/etc, but doesn't really have the ability to physically effect people(unless rohan decides to be a dick and steal ya facepages).

This will either be a really thin band or I'll have to split it into two rows by the end.

He able to change himself. Why can't you?

He made both Koichi and Josuke fly backwards at high speeds, gave Koichi the ability to speak Italian out of nowhere, and erased his own memory with Heaven's Door. While I do agree that he most likely wouldn't be able to do those things if you asked Araki, at the same time there isn't currently any reason why he can't.

>no oldsef

All first born sons get the disease. Norisuke had it, but his mother somehow took it from him. Jobin would likely be the same way. Tsurugi's thing is that he's only helping because he's well aware he's next to get it.

I do believe it was mentioned Kaato got it from Jobin, but I can't remember.

I'm not the guy makin the smug picture, I'm just the guy slapping it onto a wallpaper.

I'm pretty sure that flying backwards and speaking Italian and forgetting stuff are humanely possible, though, whereas growing arms and shit isn't.

Like, if he wrote 'You are the most powerful being in the universe and can defeat any opponent' then the person he wrote it to would probably become stronger, but since it's based on delusion then it probably wouldn't hold.

OST ain't even out yet. July 27.

I remember josuke winning against rohan being bullshit. Was it just translation, was I not paying attention enough, or was it actually bullshit?

I want to hold her hand.

oh true, what a smart user

>Hating Jotaro

Bitch please. I just think he's a really boring protagonist. His personality is far more interesting and well-developed in parts 4 and 6. That's all.

I think people just assumed that because she was absent

Josuke was blind with rage, so he didn't see Rohan's art and get affected by Heaven's Door.

I don't envy you, user. It's only going to get thinner.

I would add him, but I'm in no rush. I wasn't too satisfied with what I had earlier, and there will probably be other opportunities for him.

Are you insane? She's only 6 years old!

Josuke was pissed off to the point that he no shits about the manuscript being shoved in his face, so Heaven's Door didn't activate.

I wanna kiss her tummy.

You love a lanky faggot that looks like pic related. The fan art is a lie, he looks nothing like that in real life.

You have shit taste in husbandos. Doppio > Narancia

Having them layered upwards too would be better.

By the time DiU is finished it'll be a whole wallpaper of smug

In a few years she'll be able to lay eggs.

Then she'll be ripe for the plucking.

thanks user, u are smart too

>he looks nothing like that in real life
>in real life

My older cousin demanded that I show him my butthole when I was 6.

Does that count?

Do you think rock men lay eggs?

Yotsuyu's lack of dick makes me think they might be hermaphrodites. Or he had a cloaca.

Jolyne from Anime Expo.

Would you a 3-D Jolyne?

Maybe

I was cornholed by my obese pakistani neighbor.

I think that counts.

I like to think they reproduce by budding.

post god-tier jojo moments
>yfw you realize that mikitaka had sex pistols requiem the whole time
>yfw he shoots Kira through his fourth bomb from the other timeline

here's a Gappy.

It's certainly not as bad as having your cousin making you kiss and lick him and do other weird stuff and then tell a bunch of people that you're the one who initiated it despite only being nine.

I FUCKING KNEW IT!
MIDGETITIS IS CONTAGEOUS!

Just look Hazamada

what

>3DPD

It's not just a meme

End your own existence.

Me on the right

Even if she's six then I vow to protect her smile.

Read the manga