Brit/pol/ - The BASED Pence Edition

>Theresa May pledges help for young on student fees and housing
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-41456555

>Farage will NOT return
express.co.uk/news/politics/860424/ukip-leader-henry-bolton-nigel-farage-return

>Who are the Scottish Dawn neo-Nazi group?
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-41440467

>10 Things to Know About Henry Bolton
order-order.com/2017/09/29/10-things-know-henry-bolton

>Marseille: Fatal knife attack at train station. An unnamed official told France's Le Monde newspaper that the assailant had cried "Allahu akbar".
bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-41461107

> Tory party conference to get ‘biggest ever’ armed security detail
rt.com/uk/405051-conservative-conference-manchester-protest

>Conservative party conference: live updates
news.sky.com/story/live-tory-conference-opens-in-manchester-11062521

>NHS is not fit for the 21st century hospital chief inspector warns
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/09/29/nhs-not-fit-21st-century-hospital-chief-inspector-warns

>Complaints against Lavinia Woodward judge are dismissed
news.sky.com/story/judge-who-spared-oxford-student-lavinia-woodward-from-jail-for-stabbing-boyfriend-investigated-11058748

>Big Ben tower repair costs double to £61m
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-41444415

>The first 100 days of Corbyn
spectator.co.uk/2017/09/the-first-100-days-of-corbyn

>As things stand, which political party do you support?
strawpoll.me/14041801/

Other urls found in this thread:

ons.gov.uk/aboutus/transparencyandgovernance/freedomofinformationfoi/ethnicityandcrime
twitter.com/JGForsyth/status/914456504425738240
gov.uk/government/statistics/race-and-the-criminal-justice-system-2014
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_and_crime_in_the_United_Kingdom
news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/london/4447108.stm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>tfw

need a UK version of this plz

Don't actually know if all forces record that stuff here

I imagine they do but whether they publish it is another matter, might need FOI requsts.

just had a cheeky one to rachel riley

Our police don't release information of that sort to the public. Indeed, I doubt they collect much of it at all, in case it leads to "profiling" or the like.

Go here lad, FOIA results for requests on crimes by ethnicity
ons.gov.uk/aboutus/transparencyandgovernance/freedomofinformationfoi/ethnicityandcrime

stop making editions that bait yanks you subhuman

Friendly reminder that people who think we can just leave without a deal are fucking retards.

I think you're both wrong, we will record it by proxy. Every crime will have a record of the one convicted, and everyone with a criminal record will have their name, age, DOB, ethnicity etc on record. So it's possible if you get what I mean?

Do her up the cuntsonant or the bowel?

If it means we can make certain there's not Manyhammeds clinging to the bottom of the vehicles, 17 miles is fine by me

Good morning.

>tfw you order £15k's worth of Microsoft software via your Uni for free, and you intend to drop out

Does anyone still actually go to Church anymore? From what I can see it's only old people, wogs and Poles.

Lets fight dem Tories!!

I took 2 from the top, 3 from the bottom

Would you go on a date with me to a place that serves high tea?

You're pretty much right. I go to my middle-of-nowhere village chapel, and I'm the only one under 50. Comfy as fuck, though, so I don't complain.

thats a great start, thanks. however all I can find are spreadsheets showing a victim breakdown, not offender? maybe I'm being stupid?

SHKREMPF BTFO

Here seems abunsanr

Yes, but what I'm saying is our police forces don't explicitly record the information broken down by demographic.

You could conceivably go through each individual conviction in each area of the country, and compile a nationwide demographic breakdown, but it would take forever and you would need not only massive coordination of different government departments, but also a control of the police apparatus. This is something that would have to be done from inside the government.

The best we have is the ethnic breakdown of the prison population, in which South Asians and Blacks are represented disproportionately. However, without data on arrests it could be argued by a supporter of multiculturalism that the communities are either targeted disproportionately, or convicted disproportionately due to institutionalised prejudice (Though David Lammy's recent report actually shows that they're not treated terribly unfairly by the justice system once arrested, despite his sensational claims).

It's sad. I was brought up religious but I'm a fedora now so I've little room to talk I suppose.

The only thing worse than a leftist is a Scottish leftist. Trust me.

You're going to have to run that by me again senpai.

Other than the Eastern-Europeans, the youth of this country are almost invariably secular-minded. The saying tends to be, "spiritual, but not religious".

Abundant*

ok, interesting cheers. David fucking Lammy, does he not realise when he's on GMB screaming about the amount of dindus in prison he's just making it clear to anyone with half a brain they commit a disproportionate amount of crime. spastic.

What's abundant?

Heresy.

Shia you might be right that one may just be victims. Try this, some of it breaks down defendants etc by race
gov.uk/government/statistics/race-and-the-criminal-justice-system-2014

4 times disproportionate to their population split for prison. lol

I have been constantly and vociferously badgered on Twitter and by email by people, presumably from this forum, who express the desire that I visit you and grant you an audience.

After reading this long, meandering page, seemingly devoid of any real or rigorous discussion of British politics I utterly fail to imagine how I, even were I so inclined, would engage in any meaningful manner. Though I can't foresee any circumstance in which I would want to engage with the contemptible ghouls that seemingly inhabit this vile corner of the internet, not with the sickening abundance of racial bigotry and ethnic nationalism espoused here.

I would also ask that you stop using me as a digital effigy or masthead for your inadequacy of intellect and inability to form coherent, salient arguments. Though I can't blame you entirely, Britain's education system has clearly failed a great many of you and left you derelict of classical logic or rhetoric.

I am not secretly harbouring racist or nationalist views, I am not downplaying my analysis on subjects of race, I am not your political bedfellow.

So what's our thoughts on pic related?

Joe Owens has declared him a spy, naturally.

Yeah but Chris fucked a prozzie in fornt of you

>"No referendum has been held today", says Spanish Premier

Is this Asian including Chinks, or are they playing the 'Chinese & Other' card again? Because if so, that's surprisingly close to being proportionate.

UKIP are a dead party so who gives a shit?

that's the badger, ta pal.

I'm surprised at that pakis incarceration rate, thought it'd be a lot higher.

Sure I read France's prison population is 60% Muslim now. Maybe their ones are worse than ours.

Wut? There's very clear stats on this stuff
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_and_crime_in_the_United_Kingdom

the wikipedia article has to go out of its way to liberalize these statistics and claim it's due to poverty. You can hear them thinking very hard to find excuses for niggers

>Not enjoying a queue.
who the fuck is this guy?

must be chinese as well. (they couldn't be anywhere else). nice get out from them tbf.

they're fucked if China somehow ever leaves Asia

Here's a (you) for the effort.

I like high tea.

How are there more prosecutions for white people than there are arrests?

see

It's also worth bearing in mind that this only lists "Asians and South Asians", meaning that the (likely) disproportionate number of Pakistani muslims in prison is offset by East Asians, non-Muslim Indians, the Shia Arab population, and the Burmese.

Why? Do the yanks bully you too pussy?

OY VEY better delete that history section

There aren't that many slants in our country though in comparison to the pakis.

As much as Hitchens may like to deny it, he is our political bedfellow inasmuch as he feels that no party accurately represents our views on the political stage.

We are predominantly young adults who have been so comprehensively failed by successive governments that we seek the deepest, darkest corners of the internet to rage against the whole tottering, corrupt edifice of British politics.

If Peter Hitchens thinks he has nothing in common with that, then he's free to think it: but I don't think it would be particularly intellectually honest for him to do so.

I could tell. There is a place nearby my city that serves excellent high tea. I would take you there if you lived close and I wasn't autistic.

>willy nibbler

AHHH thats better

Should I start reading T.S. Eliot?

>"The Metropolitan Police Service is one of the few police forces which has collected statistics on gang rape. Filmmaker Sorious Samura compiled 29 such incidents involving young people from January 2006 to March 2009, and found that, of 92 people convicted, 66 were black or mixed race"

the funny part is, this doesn't even mention how many of the remaining 26 cases were muslim/south asian people. I'm willing to bet it was more than 15 of those 26.
So at an estimate, of the 92 rapists convicted in that time period, approximately 81 were non whites.

And that's with me being generous and unironically saying that white british ever do gangrapes, which is basically unheard of. Same for white europeans, whom I didn't include in my estimations for simplicity.

Hey hitch, did this really Happen?

>"One of the most shameful nights of my life was the night my brother brought home Helena. Busty, tight arse, blowjob lips. Everything. Literally everything I dream about every night.
>He fucked her. He fucked her in front of his virgin little brother. In every which way he could, and took his time doing it. His blue eyes staring into mine looked like that of a corpse's.
>Yet at that moment he was experiencing pleasure I knew that I never could.
>At one point she stopped sucking (Complete with the horrendous, loud sound of suction being cut off), and said with the uttermost of venom in her strong Brooklyn accent: "what the fuck is wrong with you"?
>"I don't know .." I replied.
>My admittedly rather well endowed brother then bent her over and took her from behind .. vaginal. The stare continued, a haunting expression of what to this day I still am still not sure what of. Although I do suffer from Asperger's Syndrome, I do believe that even the most emotionally capaple human being would have trouble reading it.
>She screamed and moaned and slowly called his name in a rather erotic manner. It was then that I became aroused, and then it suddenly hit me properly: here I stood, with an erection, watching my atheist degenerate brother enjoying this young maidan. I knew life would never be the same.

alright guys got about 1,100 calories left over to eat for dinner and i'm going to the co-op
what do i buy and eat?

think you'll find there are, any proper uni town and in particular London and Cambridge, bloody thousands

off topic, but back on Sup Forums (Sup Forums in general) after years away, these captchas are so cunting annoying. what happened to renigger the captcha?

>Should I start reading T.S. Eliot?

Where should I start?

Except the biennial report deliberately lumps non-violent offences in with violent ones. It deliberately omits violent crime demographic comparisons, because of how massively disproportionate they'll be.

Go to the top or bottom right of the page, click [Settings], open up "Quotes & Replying", tick "Legacy Captcha"

imagine if we had proper data from the UK for gang rapes post 2010. willing to bet 95% NW

Love going to Church but yeah old, not wog or pole. Eastern europeans still have spirituality and understand the community building that comes with Church but their parents remember living under communist oppression and before that islamist repression

>of the 92 rapists convicted in that time period, approximately 81 were non whites.
In the interest of fairness, that is just GANG rape, not lone rapists

2 white wraps
an avocado
grated cheese
onion
jalapeno

put one wrap in the frying pan with a bit of oil under it
slice the avocado onto it
put the jalapenos in diced
smatter with generous cheese
put the other wrap on top
cook
flip
cook
dust with some spices (whatever you like) plus salt and pepper while cooking

enjoy

Nice creative writing skills there m8

Prufrock
Rhapsody
Preludes
Hysteria
Whispers of Immortality
Gerontion
The Waste Land
The Hollow Men
Journey of the Magi
Ash Wednesday
Four Quartets

>Waste Land will require research on t'internet unless you know the entirety of Western Literature

HOLY HECK YOURE RIGHT!!! phew

The wasteland:

The river’s tent is broken: the last fingers of leaf
Clutch and sink into the wet bank. The wind
Crosses the brown land, unheard. The nymphs are departed.
Sweet Thames, run softly, till I end my song.
The river bears no empty bottles, sandwich papers,
Silk handkerchiefs, cardboard boxes, cigarette ends
Or other testimony of summer nights. The nymphs are departed.
And their friends, the loitering heirs of city directors;
Departed, have left no addresses.
By the waters of Leman I sat down and wept . . .
Sweet Thames, run softly till I end my song,
Sweet Thames, run softly, for I speak not loud or long.
But at my back in a cold blast I hear
The rattle of the bones, and chuckle spread from ear to ear.

Well, it would easily clear 9/10, and I would go so far as to say 99% isn't actually out of the equation - which means that white gangrapes in a given time period would be within a margin of statiscal error or insignificance.

Of course, and stats like these, while indicative, don't tell the whole story at all

Yes, you're right. See my above comment. Also, london met can't really represent the whole country. It's indicative, but you can't draw that many claims based on it.

Regardless, we all know what the fuck's going on in this country and in the whole of europe. Niggers and shitskins, ooga booga muh dick. That's literally been the story of the last 15 years.

Start buying guns.

this sounds shit. user ignore this cunt.

Where can I move, in the west, where I can be safe in the knowledge that there is no risk of Islamic terrorism for me and my family over the next 50 years? Does such a place even exist anymore?

Ah....

>not posting the songs of the Thames Daughters

i'll do it but do you really want me to buy ready-grated cheese? it goes against my morals but i'll do it if you insist.

better suggest something better i do with my money and the co-op then

lol. but the real version was the better pill to give to lefties.

ebin memes mate

I only suggested grated cheese in the instance that you don't have any to grate

obviously buying a nice block and fresh-grating is better

The Kingdom Of Heaven.

Siberia.

where's the meat u cunt

Probably my most likely destination if I stay in London for any prolonged period of time

Russia is not 'the west', particularly eastern Russia

I dunno, mate. Eastern Russia is pretty far west.

Prufrock

Shut your fucking mouth.

So long as you don't live in a /partandparcel/ big city you should be alright. Still plenty of places in Britain untouched by the filth.

soup if you wanna buy up whatever veg they're getting rid off. make a tomato sauce and do meatballs and pasta. pasta, garlic red onion and salmon, use single cream as a base. just some sheddy oven food. Not a corn bread grill thing

Anguilla
Bermuda
British Antarctic Territory
British Indian Ocean Territory
British Virgin Islands
Cayman Islands
Falkland Islands
Gibraltar
Montserrat
Pitcairn Islands
Saint Helena, Ascension and Tristan da Cunha
South Georgia and the South Sandwich Islands
Turks and Caicos Islands

Take your pick.

North finland

>That's literally been the story of the last 15 years

Coon have been raping, in packs or solo, since they got off the fucking banana boat m8

Pic related this coon and his crew gang raped some schoolgirls - white obviously - back in the day. It is common as fuck too although usually the silly cows who get done turn up to parties with niggers in attendance, even heard of females negroes raping white girls.

Literal savages

news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/london/4447108.stm

make me cutie x