Be Italy

>be Italy
>want to be imperial like Great Britain, France, Spain
>try to take Ethopia of all places and fail
>end up with Somalia, Libya and Albania
>all absolutely worthless

my sides. Why are Italians such betas?

Somalia was a good colony though

they should have gone for egypt with everything they had and tried to seal off the suez canal.

>be Britain
>have an empire
>give it up voluntarily because Jews and women said empires are bad
>be irrelevant

>Somalia
>worthless

Somalia is a great landfill for toxic waste

They are not warriors but good merchants like the Dutch. They now own the southern cone (Argentina and Uruguay)

Roman Empire > your shit

>Be Brits
>Get kicked out of America
>Get kicked out of 2/3 Ireland
>Give up everything else because cucks
>Can't buy spoons
The absolute state of the fallen empire.

Do you not Understand that most of the land was already taken by the time Italy Unified, and also, Italy did wind up having control of Ethiopia for a period of time. Italy did also wind up with Parts of Greece, and Nice in France.

>Libya
>worthless
Think again dumbass

the roman empire conquered the entire civilized world outside of china

after that italians are content to rest on their laurels

Sadiq khan

They have muslim politicians in Italy too

Nice food though

Probably somewhere in italy there are some muslim politicians (we have any kind of shit here in politics) but they are totally irrelevant not mayor of the most important city of the cunt m8.

Zozz’d

There soon will be inshallah

Allegedly, the Ethiopian army had the Ark of the Covenant on their side, and given that there was not a single survivor on the Italian side to dispute that fact, I'm inclined to believe them. I'm not quite sure how or where they misplaced the Ark by the the time the second invasion attempt came around, though.

You know brits that krauts were outdoing you scientifically by the end of 19th century without colonies?

>be UK
>take Pakistan of all places
>end up being colonized by the country you colonized
>elect one of them as mayor of your capital

East Africans are in the process of colonizing you as well.

>t. Juan Pablo Smith

I'm not a spic but yeah it's bad all around. It seems the Americas will be Hispanic and Europe will be Islamic

An now they are pirates

>You know brits that krauts were outdoing you scientifically by the end of 19th century

Source?

It was in my history book in high school if i remember correctly, which compared scientific discoveries made by brits and germans during that time.

Maybe they will be the new crusades. Hispanic christians versus islam.

I think you mean west africans, most migrants are from there
They are like 0.2% of the population so i wouldn't say it's a colonization but i still wish they weren't here

I've always admired Brits for their achievements. I am convinced Britain and Germany are responsible for 70% of mankind's progress, and I have always wondered what the world would look like now if our leaders had cooperated instead of pitting our people's against each other.

>I am convinced Britain and Germany are responsible for 70% of mankind's progress

Germany is merely third actually

"Significant figures" is kind of a vague term tho, and that chart doesn't take in account the quality/significance of their individual contributions.

I'd really like to see a weighted chart.