HOLODOMOR - PUERTO RICO

youtube.com/watch?v=5Uc1pPsKt_s

The commies are at it again. This was two days ago. Why has the mayor not been shot and/or arrested? Why have the Marines not declared martial law?

WHAT IS TRUMP DOING ABOUT THIS?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WH8DE5CfpyY
twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/914362672493289472
washingtonexaminer.com/neighboring-mayor-praises-trump-says-san-juan-mayor-playing-politics-awol-at-meetings/article/2636185
cnn.com/2017/09/29/politics/puerto-rico-hurricane-maria-san-juan-mayor-trump-response/index.html
youtube.com/watch?v=gD9ni37rE0A
fema.gov/blog/2017-09-29/overview-federal-efforts-prepare-and-respond-hurricane-maria
theconservativetreehouse.com/2017/09/30/puerto-rico-teamsters-union-frente-amplio-refuse-to-deliver-supplies-use-hurricane-maria-as-contract-leverage/
youtube.com/watch?v=Sdnvu9FHscA&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/LEXLOW9112012/status/914313034868383745
nytimes.com/2017/09/30/us/lin-manuel-miranda-trump-hurricane.html
fema.gov/news-release/2017/09/30/update-federal-partners-supporting-survivors-puerto-rico
twitter.com/Myraceisamerica/status/914209329783304192
youtube.com/watch?v=EuRwPxeHQ8Y&t=1m40s
blockchain.info/address/19ee3osPZYw5EjNpm9QddWWV4zm1tFasoN
thegatewaypundit.com/2017/09/breaking-san-juan-mayor-invited-fema-command-center-several-times-refused-show/
cnn.com/2017/09/30/us/honore-mayor-trump-cnntv/index.html
twitter.com/rosieperezbklyn/status/914515584250990593
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm convinced she's just a terrible leader, like most women. I'm not a fool or a shill either. I simply cannot believe that she is intentionally withholding water and food from her people. It's so tiring that a thread is archived right when I was about to reply. So many replies wasted. I am not alone in that pain..*small violin*

Why is John McCain wearing that wig?

I was trying to link to this one when that thread died before I could.

I would agree with you if I saw evidence she was trying. She spends more time and energy for CNN photo-shoots than helping FEMA.

bump, down with the commie cunt

wanted to add this pic to the mix

PREPARE YOURSELVES FOR THE SHILL ARMY THAT WILL MAKE EXCUSES FOR WHY THE SUPPLIES ARENT MOVING AND NONE OF IT IS THEIR FAULT. EBIL DRUMPF

Is there any other proof for this besides a video of a phone conversation? Because that doesn't prove much.

Is there any proof of what? Did you cut and paste the wrong shill line?

A FEMA director being interviewed on CNN said she hasn't gotten in contact with the local command center.

Why is she just standing there instead of distributing food? If you care about people dying a press conference in front of all those supplies is just lol-tier stupidity.

hey now, she walked around a flooded street with a megaphone. what more could you ask for?

Maybe in her small brain she thinks she's helping. At any rate I am not going to excuse her of any incompetence (which I think is the case) or worse yet, malice, if that's the case. I'm having trouble seeing a democratic party plot with her and others in this. I see rank stupidity. Why aren't those pallets empty? I get it, man.

The camera at the edge of that one photo I must admit got past my eyes, it is making me wonder.

>Why have the Marines not declared martial law?
>Marines not declared martial law
>Marines
>declared martial law

Obviously doesn't understand how that works ...

Despite

>Visual proof the containers have been and are still sitting in Port
>Supplies sitting behind the naor during a press conference
>the mayor being able to come up with a freshly printed t-shirt
>Fema director saying she's never attended a single meeting
>A timeline of what's been happening on femas side since before the hurricane
>A phone call to a radio station stating the government is holding out on purpose
>Evidence of a shitload of people hanging out doing nothing but holding their phones to the sky or at cell towers

The left, including the media, has been forcing a "2017 Katrina" narrative 24/7. They want people to believe Trump is racist or uncaring towards PR situation. They will talk about him playing golf as if he can't delegate responsibility properly. They will make excuses (ie American imperialism) for why these people are being corrupt and lazy. They will show a picture of a road that is damaged and make you think the entire island is in the same condition.

The appropriate solution is to enact martial law and remove the politicians from power, forcibly if necessary, and restore order to our territory.

Or

Cut the island loose after it has been declared stable.

Other PR mayors pointed out she hasn't been to any FEMA coordination meetings.
Waaaay too busy being a star on #FakeNewsNetwork

You're winning me over.
Are the containers still idle?

speaking of fake news

Ice Cube works for CNN?

Your poorly rendered image isn't helping.

Wow, the official one isn't much better.

yeah long images seem to suck to upload almost always

He's just jackin for beats!

youtube.com/watch?v=WH8DE5CfpyY

This is Trumps disinformation campaign. Trump despises all non-whites.

so she wants trump to declare marshal law because her own colleauges are too greedy/incompetent to distribute all the aid given to them, in exception to the rules, by trump for free without having to be asked.

richard needs to take some videos

Trump is deplorable. A stain upon the human race.

How much proof is (((CNN))) giving for their stories?

Agreed, we need pictures or people on the left will cry FAKE NEWS BABBY HAND TRUMP DROP DE BALLL.

We're lucky we have as many Twitter people on the right as we do pointing out the Mayor of San Juan's revolving media jubilee.

This is my first exposure to what Puerto Ricans look like. What am I looking at?

If the US declared martial law and ignored all local government for the sake of distributing supplies the media would spin it into a greater outrage. Trump isn't a tyrant, and if the people's local representative, that they've chosen, chose on behalf of their constituency to not distribute supplies then it's on them.

The future.

All right, you guys convinced me that she is worthless and possible worse, but what of the other mayors? Is this a systemic problem?

I don't know if every mayor has taken up the invite, but several others have been ... less than salutatory of her in particular. At least one is definitely playing ball.

washingtonexaminer.com/neighboring-mayor-praises-trump-says-san-juan-mayor-playing-politics-awol-at-meetings/article/2636185

According to the interview in OP, local mayors aren't corrupt enough to allow their people to starve, it's someone higher up. Also the trucker's union told everyone to no show. It's systemic and I'm sure any honest politician has roadblocks at every turn. Really Puerto Rico is fucked and we knew this long before Maria.

Puerto Rico is an african tier third world country

it would not surprise me if this were true

anyone that has worked in PR knows this is highly likely

its a corrupt third world shithole that only survives on American aid. The people are lazy and the local officials are all in dirt

can i get a greentext rundown on whats going on here please?

its clear that the media is trying to spin the narrative and turn this into another trump hit-piece but I dont know the situation and google is no help since all that comes up is "OUTRAGE IN PUERTO RICO AS DRUMPF STARVES WOMEN AND CHILDREN TO DEATH ITS ANOTHA SHOAH OY VEY!!!" author: barbaba shecklestien

Imagine Brazil as an island and the people speak Spanish or imagine America and Europe by 2030. Murder rate is about the same

wtf? I hate stains now

Because the person the video got the wrong city and the pro Trump governor was working with the mayor. This is shit tier larping that even breitbart won't cover

>According to the interview in OP, local mayors aren't corrupt enough to allow their people to starve
No, she calls out the Mayor of San Juan specifically. She claims Yulín Cruz - the lady who's doing all of the pressers and is soaking up the media attention - was one of the individuals who told the police to stand down and only let the tiniest sliver of aid through.

It would make sense. If people are suffering, she can keep making indignant, huffy remarks saying "things are SO BAD how can you be so IGN'nant." Just bear in mind it's POSSIBLE the person calling into the radio show COULD be full of shit. We need another source in the police.

cnn.com/2017/09/29/politics/puerto-rico-hurricane-maria-san-juan-mayor-trump-response/index.html

To reiterate:
> WE NEED ANOTHER SOURCE IN THE POLICE
DOES ANYONE - ANYONE IN Sup Forums KNOW WHO WE COULD ASK FOR THE STRAIGHT DOPE?

Have any Puerto Rican anons been able to post yet? They were here in full force a few days before the hurricane.

They all ought to have had water by at least..days ago. Something's horribly wrong and it's not just storm damage.

Here is a good video that explains Puerto Ricans well

youtube.com/watch?v=gD9ni37rE0A

those glasses should be indicator enough to not elect this person as a leader. reap what you so.

Someone had a good greentext rundown, but in essence:

> Puerto Rican Democrat local politicians complain the response has been slow
> FEMA responds saying "no we had this planned and have been on the ground for days"
fema.gov/blog/2017-09-29/overview-federal-efforts-prepare-and-respond-hurricane-maria
> Puerto Ricans keep bitching, claiming people are dying and there just isn't enough help
> Yulìn Cruz in particular claims FEMA had no plan of action and she's "literally shaking" (not a direct quote, but effectively"), people are dying of hunger
> News story breaks a large portion of aid is just sitting in the docks
> some of the largest stockpiles in San Juan
npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2017/09/28/554297787/puerto-rico-relief-goods-sit-undistributed-at-ports
> News story fails to mention why "80%" of truckers haven't shown up
> Turns out the trucker's union is digging in their heels for extra emergency worker's pay and/or contract negotations
theconservativetreehouse.com/2017/09/30/puerto-rico-teamsters-union-frente-amplio-refuse-to-deliver-supplies-use-hurricane-maria-as-contract-leverage/
youtube.com/watch?v=Sdnvu9FHscA&feature=youtu.be
Paraphrasing from Spanish (of which I'm terrible): "This is recompense for the shit we went through, the law was unfair, we'll stick this out for two years if we have to"
> further scattered reports from locals confirming - trucker's union was the problem
> further word they've been walking if FEMA doesn't give them triple base pay, which FEMA hasn't, because they're not fucking stupid
twitter.com/LEXLOW9112012/status/914313034868383745
> meanwhile, MSM keeps beating the drum that THINGS IS SO BAD IT SO BAD IT TRUMPO FAULTO, STRAIGHT TO HELL
nytimes.com/2017/09/30/us/lin-manuel-miranda-trump-hurricane.html

Yes, they should have.
The through-line for the last five days has been THE AID PACKAGES HAVE ARRIVED and """mysteriously""" no one is able to distribute them despite the roads being cleared and fuel being available via FEMA.

> Stores are opening with more than 60 percent of gas stations operating and providing fuel, and 49 percent of grocery and big box stores on the island now open.
>Commodities, such as food and water, are being delivered and distributed daily to the municipality leadership.

fema.gov/news-release/2017/09/30/update-federal-partners-supporting-survivors-puerto-rico

Note: TO THE MUNICIPALITY LEADERSHIP, including Yulìn Cruz, the Mayor of San Juan. The lady who hasn't shown up to a single meeting with FEMA. The one accused in the radio interview of ORDERING police to not distribute the aid in the video in OP:
The "not showing up to meetings" thing has been widely reported. Go figure CNN hasn't said word one despite the news breaking on their channel.
twitter.com/Myraceisamerica/status/914209329783304192
youtube.com/watch?v=EuRwPxeHQ8Y&t=1m40s

yep to all of this.

>what you so

I've been hearing from some of the few people in Puerto Rico who can reach the Internet THEY aren't being fooled at all. They know there's shit at the docks. They know the union """somehow""" isn't even being scolded for walking away in a time of crisis. They see the Mayor getting aid but somehow not finding the time to give it to anyone unless there are three cameras and four photogenic children around.

I can almost guarantee there's going to be media silence after "things have returned to normal", in this case when normal people on the island have access to the Internet to post the truth.

Fuck up faggot

Who want to compare Puerto Rico on Hurricane Maria and the Dominican Republic on Hurricane David in 1979?

>Yulín

y - Why
u - You
li - Lie
n - 'N
Kek!!

>Puerto Rican Communist local politician

PR bro called her out as a full up commie in an earlier thread.

I don't doubt it. Hard-left Hispanics have a raging boner for straight-up terrorists, like that black lady who shot several police officers and has been hiding in Cuba for 30+ years. Ditto this Mayor - she's been taking photo ops with convicted """freedom fighters""" from the '60's and '70's.

You know to just post this to the whitehouse twitter and trumps twitter. Trumps twitter should be a copy of Sup Forums and if you want to be serious 8 pol

I wonder if there's any conservative parts or PR? Anyone know?

im not registered with any social media

>Hard-left Hispanics
You need to take down the commie regimen of Cuba and Venezuela for that.
Cuba was the patient zero in Latin America, or at least he most important, they exported communism to other countries, and in some they are funding their parties, like in Venezuela. Hell, even Spain has a party that is supposed to be funded by radical cuban and venezuelans commies. I don't doubt that the puerto ricans are being funded or being helped by them, they don't operate alone, they always have connections.

top tier m8 sources and all. much thanks.

i also hear the mayor of san juan embezzled the emrgency funds or something got any info on that? also I hear that the mayor of san juan is letting her people starve or something can you confirm and if so why?

>Lefties ignore this
>Blame it all on republicans and consider it Trump's katrina
>Anyone who lists all of this are just considered Republican apologists
>The country gets even more divided
Thanks PR for furthering the balkanization of the US!

I'm sure PR is so far gone anyone remotely conservative left to the US. They're legal citizens, they'd be stupid not to.

I am not into PR politics, but I remember reading the current party in power is the most conservative one.

> i also hear the mayor of san juan embezzled the emrgency funds or something got any info on that?
That's been the accusation floating around these and other threads, but mostly citing recent precedent re: Houston and New Orleans. FEMA retools their emergency plans every few years based on civil improvements that were slated to take place, like an additional pumping system here, better channels for wicking away water from a suburb there.

They ask local officials "THE MONEY WE GAVE YOU - YOU USED THAT FOR THAT PROJECT, RIGHT?" and the officials say "Yeah, we did." Surprisingly enough, they probably didn't, at least not in New Orleans. Remember that shitty flooding they had a few weeks ago? Some of the hardest-hit neighborhoods were those earmarked for new sewer channels and pumping stations. There's no indication any one actually DID this projects, the money just """disappeared""" """mysteriously.""""

It's hard to find sources unless there's an investigation re: embezzling, which may take years (as a necessity; prosecutors only pull the trigger when they have an official dead t rights).

> also I hear that the mayor of san juan is letting her people starve or something can you confirm and if so why?
I can't "confirm" it, but that's the accusation laid out in OP's video. I don't know how to feel about it. She cites that she's a police officer in a neighboring city, not Yulìin's area. In fact she claims to be from THIS guy's city:

It's POSSIBLE she's fudging the neighborhood she patrols to avoid identification, but it's ... strange.

>
ummm I was buying it for the first 2 minutes but after that it started to sound scripted and fake. Once hunger sets in and I have a weapon, guess what.... I am going on a hunt (human, animal) I don't care! Super expensive houses would be raided first and by the sound of it police wouldn't mind.

but I do love how media is draining money out of people with every event, it's like people are now responsible for bailing out everyone else and gov't doesn't have to do shit! How about you make crisis fund part of your yearly budget and quit pestering people for money! HELP HELP, MEXICO NEED HELP! OOOH HELP HELP PUERTO RICO NEEDS HELP, BUT ONLY AFTER TEXAS! DONATE DONATE, BUT TO MY ORGANIZATION SO I CAN GET KICKBACKS!

please donate btc since I am very poor and haven't had a decent meal in a long long time
blockchain.info/address/19ee3osPZYw5EjNpm9QddWWV4zm1tFasoN

At this rate, they NEED to ignore it. Their media darling has been called out by multiple sources suggesting she hasn't shown up to planning meetings with FEMA. You know, the people she accused in her now-famous "I AM OUTRAGED" video of not having any plan

> Accuse FEMA of not having a plan
> Gently reminded they've been waiting for her to play ball
thegatewaypundit.com/2017/09/breaking-san-juan-mayor-invited-fema-command-center-several-times-refused-show/
> Go out and personally hand out aid to photogenic elderly people and children with a gaggle of news reporters instead
> Trump effectively calls out ONLY this Mayor, also hinting at Trucker's Union problem
> Universal coverage - AGHAST THAT TRUMP WOULD BE ATTACKING A MAYOR!11!! IN A CRISIS!!1!! SHE BE OUT HERE DOIN' GOOD WORK, SLEEPAN ON A COT!
cnn.com/2017/09/30/us/honore-mayor-trump-cnntv/index.html

It's a hilarious spin job. Truly remarkable. And everyone on Facebook and Twitter are supping up her press photos daily, truly believing she's the second coming of Mother Theresa.

they ded now

Why does anybody care about some third world island that is only part of the country because you took it from your enemy? Why do Puerto Ricans think they should get the same treatment as real Americans?

>Why do Puerto Ricans think they should get the same treatment as real Americans?

gib me dats

Can someone link OP's youtube video to Rosie?

twitter.com/rosieperezbklyn/status/914515584250990593

I say we get rid of them. They add no value, share none of our values and are a drain.

DAILY REMINDER THAT CARMEN YULIN HAS BEEN A LIFELONG AMERICA HATING COMMIE

T. Person who has lived in pr for 32 years

That's good. I hope she will hate the Dominican Republic for destroying Puerto Rico.

the same shit is happening in mexico with the donations from the people to the earthquake relief people. They are hidding the donations and selling them.