Is 1/4 Jew still a Jew...

Is 1/4 Jew still a Jew? Would you send me to the chambers despite being 3/4 anglo-saxon American with a war veteran for a father?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Werner_Goldberg
youtube.com/watch?v=Z2h7ggRUFws
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Look up this guy.

one drop rule

Werner Goldberg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Werner_Goldberg
Half Jew

Fellow 1/4th Yid reporting in.

If your mother's mother is Jewish, you are Jewish.

there's literally nothing wrong with being jewish

No one would really care if you are on our side since the beginning. Jewish blood =/= Being jewish. Rememberthere's Jews who left this cult because they are fed up too

Will send you to the chamber, but will only crank the gas knob 1/4 of the way.

Depends if youre part of Jewish community, racially 25% Jew might be acceptable.

I agree.

KEK

I have never even been inside a synagogue

ty based leafman

fuck off commie

If Jewish race is dominant you go with Jews if the Aryan race is dominant as in a tribal conquest of Jews you go with the Aryan race.

I'm half Jewish half Italian, so instead of going back to Israel can I go back to Italy?

New Jersey would also be acceptable.

Yes. One drop.

Pale imitation. You'll never get the amount of (((you))) the original reply did.

actually i got even more yous this time, i only got one the first time
i do agree with it though

Interesting question..

>New Jersey would also be acceptable.
What the hell is wrong with you?
(other than being jewish)

New Jewsey is a hotbed for Jews and Italians. It's a truly awful place.

Anglos + Jews = bad news.

I know. I'm part Italian.

which side of the family does the jew come from?

what do you think?!

Keep in mind everyone, Tim Wise is "only" 1/4 Jew.

Just fight against white genocide. It behooves jews to fight jews too, being that jews are being degenerated and mixed out of existence as well. They can say someone with a jewish mother is a jew all they want, but it's convoluted bullshit eventually genetically and anthropometrically speaking. Pic related is a jew.

Also, they likely have plans to bring about conditions which makes life inhospitable for pleb jews of the diaspora in order to force them into moving to israel. That is part of the purpose of encouraging mass muslim immigration to europe and the US, so they menace pleb jews and scare them into moving to israel. And jews of europe are in fact doing just that. Pleb jews are goyim too.
>youtube.com/watch?v=Z2h7ggRUFws

This.

Listen, hugbox redditors. Not everyone who disagrees with you is deep into psyops or a shill. Some people just disagree. For instance, me.

Rural white voter here. Voting for Trump was possibly the biggest mistake of my life. Probably the worst president we've had in the last 250 years. We must impeach him now and lock up his most fervent supporters. The travel ban is racist and the white house is literally full of islamophobic texts and art. Hate can only be defeated by destroying it from the top down.

On top of his blatant racism, now he is literally destroying the planet earth and ruining young and promising female entertainers' lives. What about our children? Do the right thing, fellow rural white voters. Call your senator or congressman and set things right.

I swear every jew bred with every italian. New Jersey has created their own race of vaguely white-looking people who act anything but white.

This

I like to think I act pretty white desu