So what is the deal with him? Does he actually have that much influence or are people just using him as a bogeyman?

So what is the deal with him? Does he actually have that much influence or are people just using him as a bogeyman?

He doesn't really do that much but he ticks off a lot of right wing checkmarks (rich, somewhat liberal, Jew) so he makes a convenient scapegoat.

A lot of it is also a kneejerk reaction to accusations that the Koch brothers were funding a lot of conservative stuff. It became "w-well you say the Kochs are behind this b-but SOROS IS BEHIND THAT"

He managed to almost crash the bank of England in the 90s and made a billion in the process. Now with the big pile of cash he's got he supports just about every radical, disruptive, society-destroying group out there to fulfil his warped vision of the future.

He is on record bragging about how he was taking property from his jewish kike people in NatSoc Germany and how it was the happiest time of his life, he has crashed entire economies which has impacted millions of people, he funds everything from Black Lives Matter to FEMEN. You can take any terrible left wing organization, look who is funding it and you are going to see his name in there. He funds Anfita too and gave multiple millions to Hillary.
George Soros is the worst kike that we are aware of. Others might be and most definitely are worse, but we don't know much about them. George Soros is so terrible that it almost comes off like he is just a scapegoat who sits there to take blame for what other people do who do not want their names to be attached to what they're pushing.

Pretty much this.
He's basically an internet troll, but has the money and influence to make shitposting in the real world possible.
Would you like another miscegenation movie goyshit?

Responsible for the migrant crisis, that alone warrants his death. You could write a book of all the things he's done. Also the mansion with the ritualistic orgy in Eyes Wide Shut is directly based on one of his mansions

he's just misunderstood. This is a guy who has multiple times on camera and in interviews recalled fondly his time with the Nazi's and will not denounce it. Guys literally just trying to bring about another Reich by Weimaring everywhere so he can relive his glory days when the people snap again

Someone with that much money and influence could make it simply happen. The idea that he is playing some 3D chess by destroying the world is retarded.
If he wanted to he could start the Fourth Reich right now.

He's a glorified attack dog in the grand scheme of things. (((Those))) who are really behind the wheels are putting him in the spotlight so that when he inevitably faces the gallows, people will think it's all "over" and then (((they))) can resume business as usual.

And who are they?

Rothschilds and Rockefellers are two of them, and even those are relatively small names.

So it sounds like "bogeyman" is the answer here.

I'm surprised westerners even know who this kike is. Was this an Alex Jones meme?

Anyways, this filthy Jew keeps his influence for the most part in shitholes like mine. He's not an ultra-trillionaire, he's a middle of the road humanitarian billionaire kike. He funds most, if not all, anti-Russian organizations in my country. America for Bulgaria and Open Societies serve as an example. He and his to-be-roped shabbos goys are trying to push multi-culti, anti-racism, pro-rapefugee propaganda, faggot normalization, destruction of the nation state, etc.

TL;DR: Yeah, he's a menace, but not central banker-tier.

All roads lead to Rome. Same people that have controlled us far the past thoasands of years. Jews have intermarried with these bloodlines, so if you say Jews run it you're at least partially right

>Does he actually have that much influence

About 23 billion dollars worth.

He is funding pro-abortion groups in Ireland

>I'm surprised westerners even know who this kike is
They usually don't, things Sup Forumsacks take for granted normies are more often than not completely ignorant of. There is a certain apathy that rules over the normie world, those that do know often feel hopeless and outnumbered by the hordes of zombies that prefer to live a lie

Yes, I am redpilled about various factions in the global system. Rockerfeller, Ford, roths, etc. More rolling required.

Part of the ridiculous Jew boogeyman narrative.

I genuinely think that there's something in the water at this point.
>Be in my grandma's house
>Watching TV
>a story about Soros comes up
>"Soros? The Jew?"
We're probably more redpilled on the JQ because we're being shoved anti-Russian propaganda which is highly untypical for our country, unlike yours. Polish nationalism is by definition anti-Russian so it would probably be more difficult to detect over there.

This guy has more money than most countries. How much influence can you get for a few billion dollars?

>Da jooz

>t. Da joo

>So what is the deal with him

He will never die

>flag

Hmmm, it's almost like..

I wonder ((who)) could be behind this meme flag?

Ooooooh how edgy (((You))) see I can do it too! I can put names in parentheses so cool.

Go fuck yourself kid.

It's a complex question.

There are a lot of people in Soros' field that are richer and have more influence then him. But they serve the globalist finance system and th ideological underpinnings beneath it strictly. They benefit from the system and all their actions serve the purpose of perpetuating and extending the status quo, the dominant paradigm of secular elite global finance. What make Soros... noticeable among this group is that he has a belief system beyond the financial system. Sort of like Trump - another financial titan who started making huge waves in the globe by running for POTUS.