youtu.be/btHJYt5YE9s
visitdenmark.com/denmark/places-eat/michelin-starred-restaurants
greatbritishchefs.com/michelin-guide-results
italianthro.blogspot.com/2011/11/hair-dye-and-wigs-in-ancient-rome.html
unrv.com/culture/roman-slavery.php
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What am I supposed to be looking at?

Finland = Winland.

This shit was propably painted by a jew.

Nordic slaves in ancient Rome

But why are they naked?

Hes offering apples to some poor starving children?

oh fug :DDDDD

All the nords I met overseas we're degenerate as fuck.

Especially the Danes.

Fuck you Martin!
Fuck you Nicolai!
Fuck you Alexander!

Back then, the climate was much warmer in the mediterranean, which further fueled crops and pushed the lands into a microclimate that eventually disappeared when a mini ice age begun to take toll.

what part of the country the you stay?
copenhagen doesn't count.

those are not danish names... danes are the funniest fucking people on the planet the banter irl leaves you gasping for air shame on you (((burger)))

Certain Nordicists like to believe that the Ancient Romans dyed their hair blonde, or wore blonde wigs made from Germanic hair, because they envied the physical and moral attributes of "superior" Northern Europeans. But that self-serving, narcissistic fantasy couldn't be further from the truth. Hair coloring was indeed popular in ancient Roman society (as it also is in modern British society), but its history, functions and significance were much more complicated.

In her reference book Encyclopedia of Hair, Victoria Sherrow explains that blonde hair in Rome was linked with prostitution at first, and obtained from slaves:

In ancient Rome, blond hair was initially considered to be a symbol of a prostitute, and these women were required to bleach their hair blond or wear blond wigs. After slave girls were acquired from Scandinavia and Germany, noblewomen began to wear more wigs made from their hair, and the stigma attached to blond hair diminished. Women also began dying their hair lighter shades using infusions made from saffron flowers. Unfortunately, some dyes and bleaches caused such severe damage to the hair that people resorted to wearing wigs. People also wore false hairpieces to augment their own hair or create special effects.

Nord cucks weren't Roman faggot get that out of here.

>tfw I will never be a Nordic slave in Rome
>i'll never be ordered to fuck the madonna of the house during a villa party where wine and drugs are flowing free
>tfw i'll never have a secret love affair with their qt Roman daughter
why even live?

>tfw no qt Nordic sex slavesse

>Juden tries to divide us

*Europeans master race

Then I guess all the Roman Emperors were Nordics then?

theapricity.com/earlson/history/emperors.htm

Niggers weren't kangz neither faggot

oh look it's minutely Meds vs. Scandis thread, how exciting!

>danes are human beings

are you implying that anglo are humans`?

Germ*nic subhumans.

Moreso than you, pigfucker

It's just friendly banter. We have far bigger problems than start bickering among Europeans

Yes. Germans were never conquered

Say it with me: Germanic Master race!

how does it feel that no one want to eat english food. Fish and Chips, that shit is disgusting.

>Nordic DNA will never b master race by itself. >Nordic needs Germanic DNA.
>Germanic DNA + Nordic DNA = the best of the best; but still not Master Race
>the only thing they go right was never taking the Jewish 'mark'
>try harder

whoa there were apparently good Romans too!

Prisoners were taken as slaves

Could you remind me, how many Michelin star restaurants does Shitmark have?

>That pic
>A Finn making physical contact with anyone for any reason aside from procreation

Farce.

Nope

we literally have the highest rated restaurant in the world anglo, guess you need to get off your island.

youtu.be/btHJYt5YE9s

I dont think the practice was common among men, but okay.

Rest assure there is a puukko in his hand.

visitdenmark.com/denmark/places-eat/michelin-starred-restaurants

why are finns so perfect?

You are asking a question?

The World's 50 Best Restaurants 2017

No.1. Eleven Madison Park, New York, USA

No.2. Osteria Francescana, Modena, Italy

No.3. El Celler De Can Roca, Girona, Spain

No.4 Mirazur, Menton, France

No.5 Central, Lima, Peru

greatbritishchefs.com/michelin-guide-results

It's their diet

btfo

mammï and vodka?

And smoked reindeer mousse.

the reason that 'Long John Silvers' failed in the US is:
>Niggers
>Nigger Jesse Jackson telling Niggers to "spit in White peepa food"
otherwise; you would see the US-version of 'Fish & Chips"

And like 100 years ago perfume was made out of whale vomit, what's your point?

>After slave girls were acquired from Scandinavia and Germany
I need to see source on that my friend. The Romans did not run slave raids into the Scandinavia. If any nordic people were enslaved they were sold to the romans by Germans or Slavs.
Most of the blonde slaves in Rome was Slavs and later Germans.

Scandinavia and Rome came only into regular contact after Rome had been christian for over a couple of hundred years.

When the Roman Empire conquered a place, they took the population (men, women and children) and sold them as slaves. It served as a prevention of a possible revolt, plus it made Romans rich. What you are seeing is slaves being brought to Rome's market in the background. At the spotlight are slave children and a Roman soldier is giving them treats, apples, as a form of compassion. The children have a fair skin and eyes, which suggest Celtic/Germanic/Slavic origin.

yes

Isn't ambergris still used in the high end stuff?

>this
slave trade was a very lucrative and common source of income and wealth through most of human history.
pic related is Celtic woman being sold to the Eastern Roman Empire some hundreds years later than OPs pic.

>tfw you will never be Italian

Kek. Wtf

Got to admit, that is one really lovely looking celtic woman. I wonder what the man had in his home when he'd sell someone looking like that.

>women have been weird and gross for over 2000 years!

Beach cast ambergris sells for $30 USD per gram.

those are Persians though, not Romans

Non sei l'Italiano vero. Hah. Why would you want to, though?

>Captives in Rome
>by Charles William Bartlett (British, 1860–1940)
its not historical but merely an artist depiction of, presumably, Briton slaves being sold in Rome.

properly some prime finngol boipucci friend

perhaps. Its supposed show the slave trade with the east.

can someone explain to me, what a boipucci is?

>wants to know about boipucci
>sees flag
yeah it checks out.

>source
Indeed, according to archaeologist Elizabeth Bartman, Romans also imported black hair from India, while their use of blonde hair had political significance. Unlike the Indian hair, which was acquired through trade, Germanic hair became a symbol of Rome's subjugation of barbarians:

Ample literary sources document women's (as well as men's) use of wigs and hairpieces, and the extensive vocabulary they employ suggests a wide range of options. Capillamentum, corymbium, galerum and τρίχωμα are favorite, but by no means the only, terms attested. Most wigs in antiquity were made of human hair and fashioned with a level of beauty and craftsmanship largely unobtainable today. (In modern times synthetic hair has replaced natural human hair in all but the most expensive wigs.) Although no Roman wigs have survived, evidence from pharaonic Egypt attests to the high quality of ancient hairpieces. The blond hair of Germans and jet black of Indians was preferred for artificial attachments, but it is unclear whether their desirability stemmed from their color or texture. While black Indian hair, documented in a late source, was no doubt obtained through trade, the blond hair of Germans was one of the spoils of war, at least in the early Imperial period. Both Ovid and Martial refer to "captured" hair (captivos crines), making an explicit link between the commodification of hair and Roman power.

italianthro.blogspot.com/2011/11/hair-dye-and-wigs-in-ancient-rome.html

unrv.com/culture/roman-slavery.php

>can someone explain to me, what a boipucci is?
He's the guy America is named after.

so as I expected. Blonde hair taken from the Slavic and German conquests.

but what has this got to do with the Nordics and Scandinavia? Nothing.

>Slavic, German, Nordics, Scandinavia Vikings slaves

Rome had white blonde slaves

>Happy Finn
DEGENERATE!

>Scandinavia Vikings slaves
>Vikings
you are off by almost 1000 years.

Rome had plenty of Slavic slaves and in later periods an influx of German slaves. I do not get what you on about with Nordics as at the time of the roman empire they were extremely isolated and had little to no contact with the civilized world.

>Happy Finn

>it's a D&C thread
sage

What the fuck am I looking at.

> yfw these girls are 15-17 year old.

Slaves taken from Gaul
They were probably Celts
Not Norse or German

You can go back to putting on a dress and fucking a horse OdinSon

The white man is known for its mongolian tier violence.

Here are some examples of white violence:
The native american genocide
The native australian genocide
The nuking of japan
World War I
World War II
Hitler and his attrocities
The genocide of the palestinians
The genocide of the Syrians
The crusades
The spanish inquisista

The white man is cancer upon the planet and deserves nothing but genocide itself.

White men killed more people in the last 100 years than the entire history of the superior asian people.

Why????

Are Slavs white?

>Her lips look near cheer
DEGENERATE!!

was there a distinction between germans and scandinavians of the roman era? they were probably more similar back then and modern germans are only darker now because they got roman'd.

Danes selling enslaved Irish / Britons in Constantinople during the viking era.
Dublin was founded as a slave market by the Danes as it was a very lucrative trade. It was in full effect from the 9th to 12th century.

With great power come great mistakes.

>Hitler and his attrocities

wotareutolkinabout ;DDD

The reunification of Germany was a mistake.

You nordics sound like niggers, take pride in your own accomplishments.
WE WUZ KANGZ

>was there a distinction between germans and scandinavians of the roman era?
by the Romans? Not that we know of but that is mostly because the Romans had zero interaction with the Scandinavian tribes. The only way the Romans could have had slave from the far north is by buying them from German tribes.
also there has always been a distinction between Germans and Scandinavians. At the time of the height of Roman power the north Germanic tribes fought with the Scandinavians for Jutland. For instance, the Jutes are Germans historically but was through marriage and intermixing just absorbed by the Danish tribe. To this day, more than a thousand years later, Jutes still refer to themselves as "jyder" and have a separate identity along with the danish one.

Rape wasn't punishable by law anywhere on planet before 17th century.

The crusades
The spanish inquisista

Fuck off
2000 people over like a 200 year period for the Spanish Inquisition
And the Crusades were a drop in the bucket compared to Islam's 1000+ years of Jihad that conquered all of the middle east and all of north Africa who were all Christians before Islam killed all Christian men and raped all Christian women in those lands.

The only sin of the Crusades was they lost and couldn't hold the Clay that they rightfully took back.

to see the goods, duh

>middle east was christian
ayy

>Nordics as at the time of the roman empire they were extremely isolated and had little to no contact with the civilized world.

Sven with a D. You did not rule Rome, Egypt or India. Aryan Vedic n shiet etc at all. Hitler made up all those shit-tier stories to make you feel better, right? Hahah

No wonder why the nazis tryed so hard to destroy the history.

Germans and Nordics were menial Roman slaves of the lowest order used mainly for physical labor.

>Rape wasn't punishable by law anywhere on planet before 17th century
factually not true. During the viking era in Denmark rape was under the military "law". So the punishment was usually death if caught.
In "Jyske lov" (1241) was punished with exile or death.

and I do not believe Denmark was unique in this regard.