Anyone else's siblings married to non-Whites

Have 2 brothers both married non-White women and had kids.

>Come from a British(English) family.
>Both brothers married and bred with non-White women.
>One married an Arab Palestinian girl.
>The other an Asian Chinese girl
>The Arab has 3 kids
>The Asian has 2.
>Kids look very much like their mothers but are light skinned due to their father.
>Mum didn't like either of them and preferred if they chose a "nice" English girl-guys rejected.

So I have mixed nephews and nieces.I'm the only male left in the family that can carry down the name with white genes.
Should I go the same route as my brothers or look to preserve our race and make kids with white women?

You should race mix with the blackest chick you can find. Then kys.

Can you blame them though?White women are just not wife or mother material.

Go on their facebooks and on the pictures where it's the parents and kids together comment "BLEACHED"

You better have white babies unless you want your gene pool to go extinct.

Your parents will be proud. You'll be the one getting everything when they pass away. Asians/Arabs are meant for a quick fuck. The only acceptable breeding is with white women.

I am married to a black woman, one of my sisters married an asian man and the other 2 married Latinos

What a lovely mixed family you must have.Family gatherings must be fun,as I would know...

Lop we call them UN meetings. All of ny sisters husbands are professionals. Nice to know they didnt marry some white trash blue collar fucker

If you don't leave England for whiter pastures your purebreds will almost certainly mix anyway.

>Anyone else's siblings married to non-Whites.
yes and it gets even worse, the kids weren't even raised under a white person's religion. My brother married an Italian and raised two half White/ half Italian, Catholic mongrels.

If white women stopped being slut for once even betas like your brothers would marry then

kek, what the fuck is this

>It's not that the chicks start out brainwashed, low IQ or excessively fat, that happens after they inevitably get knocked up and abandoned, and then spend the next few years cleaning shitty diapers and watching daytime tv.

i'm black, brown, what you supposely hate

i had relationships with a medicine studant (High IQ...) and a IG 'model' (very good looking), both are white, i had no big difficult at all,

after that happened they're still ok, doing good, the later will be an advocate
, all because they're alpha women

whats you point?

yes, i have alpha characteristics, but i'm not rich, i just i'm not a burger or a fat edgy guy

i'm a real men, thats the basic to gaib any women

i wanna get older to marry, theres nothing wrong on having an harem on this process

i aint that guy that spend time commenting other people trophies

i had a relaptionship with an america white girl, a blonde one time too...

its not too hard....

48% of USA is black/mixed people explain this

Most of yall, deluded.

white skin is just some white some skin, i barely wanna

Article 2 of the Convention defines genocide as

...any of the following acts committed with intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnical, racial or religious group, as such:

(c) Deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part;
(d) Imposing measures intended to prevent births within the group;
(e) Forcibly transferring children of the group to another group.
—Convention on the Prevention and Punishment of the Crime of Genocide, Article 2

My brothers are very happy though with their kids and stable families,like they've made it and I'm very happy for them.

My sister married a poo in loo.
He's actually one of the nicest blokes I know, and we get along great.
My only issue is the half of my family I haven't managed to red pill all think that because he is a good bloke we should let in all immigrants.
Ps he is is super rich from some high caste, but was disowned for marrying a white Australian lol.

>Blue collar
>White trash

You deserve everything you get spastic
Another snobby degenerate urbanites
Genes flushed down the shitter and they still are arrogant "better than thou" scum
Kek

Why didn't you do anything to stop it?

Are you afraid of being called a racist? Because if so, that's a weak excuse.

Yeah Britain is getting more multi cultural by the year.If it wasn't like that,then such options would've never come up for them if they only had to choose from Europeans.

It's so funny seeing all the race mixers defend their choices.
Marry a white woman, you goof.
>but degeneracy!!!
There are tens of millions to choose from.
Only 1% of the entire world has red hair, and I decided to choose right and now my kids have red hair aswell. When people see my kids in a school full of others they think "Wow, that must be user's child". It's nice.

>Older sister married a dark Hispanic.
>Younger sister married a negro
>Younger brother married a Chinese
I'm never getting married unless the laws get redone.

lol Get fucked redneck. Education matters not skin color. Blue collar is trash

What are you doing to rewrite the fucked marriage laws in our country?

White women are worthless whores.They have this idea their pussy is nade if gold and act like privileged cunts

Get a prenup. If your woman refuses she obviously isn't the one.

You probably had bad experiences with women. I have had the same. But that doesn't mean you should go intermarry with some Asian prostitute because she listens to you like a slave.

>prenup
>2017
These will get thrown out of court the attosecond the woman starts to cry in court. Prenups are not binding as of 2010 or so.

The best investment to "save" the white race would be artificial wombs at this point.

>you can go to websites to marry Asian prostitutes that want a green card to GTFO out of their yellow fever infected shit holes and want your money.
>better/pure/not golddiggers like white women

Depends, are slavs white?

Yes. This meme that slavs are not white came from the fact that many slavs are mixed with mongols or tatars. But most Eastern Europeans are not so.

I married a black woman from church. She cooks, cleans, is a great mom and is loyal, unlike wvery white woman I have ever met

I married a white woman. She cooks, cleans, is a great mom and is loyal. I'm glad you found a woman that you enjoy, as so have I.

It's their choice...
They're older than me and I'm still a student at uni lol.

I married a trap. She cooks, cleans, is a great mom and is loyal and she let me suck her cock - pol.

Currently dating a half white half asian

Couldnt be happier

>trap
>mom

What is your ethnicity? Tell us what's in your woodpile

You are a negro. Your opinion on whites is garbage.

>Be me
>Quarter hungarian jew, quarter brittish, half mexican.
>half three kids with a quarter mexican,quarter spain,half russian,
>find new girl
>full blooded middle eastern chaldean
>Knock her up
Such is life in burgerland. No genes go undiluted.

have three kids*

Disclose your ethnicity, bitchy beta manlet.

British English.

Imagine how your mum will feel having 3 degenerate sons, instead of only 2.

Currently dating a half white half asian

Couldnt be happier

Mathematically speaking, whites have already lost.

It would take a massive social movement, and perhaps a large war to reverse these demographic trends.

White nations have been flooded with non-whties. Almost every brown nation on earth is still 100% brown.

Asians meanwhile, are the most populous of the non-whites, and the most economically and socially advanced.

The fact is, Asians are the future, if you consider current demographic trends. Whites will cease to be a majority within their own nations in 50 years.

You can pop out as many all white babies as you want, but as I already stated, it would take a massive collective social movement or a major war the would set back their growth rates.

You want to secure your genetics? Make Asian babies. The future is Asian.

>He keeps on posting it
>People keep on falling for it

>2 aunts
>both niggers lovers
>both were beaten
>one was raped
>one had 2 mulattos, both of them act like thugs
Better dead than Al bhed, brudda.

I'll take a war. You're out of your damn mind, kraut

>all white women are like that one girl who rejected me in highschool

Must suck to be you, man. All women are equally annoying and awful, but all our ancestors still managed to have kids with and love them.

It isn't an option.
You might get a war, you may not. If not, the demographic trends don't lie. Objectively and factually speaking, in 200 years the earth will be predominantly asian, and most white lineages will be heavily mixed one way or another.

You are replying to a non white fyi

>t. mixed german mongrel

Turks aren't asian ya fag. Asians are outnumbered by Indians anyways so it doesn't matter.

The future is brown, but that doesn't mean I wanna fuck a paki, indian, or bangladeshi (they're all basically the same)

If anyone, I'd fuck a jew cause then my kids would get to rule over the new world order and own your brown descendants as slaves

My little brother brought home a beaner chick once. I told him straight up, if you date a fucking spic, you are dead to me. I stopped talking to him and about 3 days later he broke up with her.

Actually, I'm a white American living in Germanistan.

Germany is also a perfect example.
Incredibly low birth rates, mass immigration, high immigrant birth rates. This is the common pattern for white western nations. However, asian countries remain 100% asian and most, especially china, still have extremely healthy birth rates.

You're triggered by this because you know it is true.

You're already past the tipping point as well. At this point in order to reverse the demographic decline of whites, there would need to be historic social change.

My sister is getting HELICOPTERED by a Chilean dude.

Kill ur brothers and their shiskin impure children.

Friend of mine had a child with a Hatian girl when he was 15 and just married a black Dominican woman in August. I don’t have the heart to tell him he ruined his bloodline but I do drop red pills on race mixing all the time.

no but I have a cousin who was indoctrinated in college (spent 5 years getting a two year degree in "international relations") speaks arabic fluently and wants to go "visit" Achmed's home village where she will undeniably be culturally enriched.

no fucks given from my part, though

My family is Flemish

Your son is a nigger

My white cousin is dating a muslim girl, though she's a low caliber muslim, doesnt wear the hijab and her parents dont mind her dating a white man

German/Welsh.

> Tales from the Trailer park
No one cares about your poor white trash family

> this thread
> be me, 100% FOB Euro
> going out 5 years with a poo heritage girl
I can't stand white girls, they're obnoxious, retarded, alcos, selfie-instagramming whores who wasted their best years riding the cock carousel.

Meanwhile I have a gf
> in med-school, high IQ, high prospects
> extremely well off family
> virgin when I got her
> openly hostile towards all Chinese and rice niggers
> keeps her body to shape, gets pissed when I DON'T call her out on it
> wants to live on a ranch so I can play with my guns, have horses and live a good life

Take the brown girl pill lads

Hello, fellow Welsh-German mutt.

My brother married white but is only gonna have 1 or two kids. I married a half white woman. I was redpilled too late. I'm counting on my little bro to truly carry on the family name.

>dated brazilian foreign student back in the day
>also hated asians
>weird german mix, but still brown skin, eyes, and hair
>did not understand sarcasm
>asked me if I was saved on the first date
>was tearing my jeans off on the fourth
>put me in a choke hold while riding missionary

Idk user, still looking for a nice conservative white woman.

Fuck off nigger. Get hooked on phonics you dumb low iq monkey. No one can understand you, retard.

sounds hot desu senpai

>not a white mans religion

Boy

Marry a French girl

Unfortunately I have a brother that married a Mexican and they now have a child. We are of pure white European descendance and so I my wife. We already have one beautiful blonde hair blue eyed girl and since my brother had his my wife thinks I have 'baby fever'. I just think that for every one he has, we should have at least 2. We're both from big families so we're happy as we can be to have as many as it takes to keep the scales balanced in our favor.

No but im black so it makes sense.

Marrying a Latino isn't the worst thing in the world. The average Latino is 50% European and out of all colored people (exception for poos), probably hate white people the least. In small numbers they integrate well. It's almost like they're dark Italians in a sense.

t. married a Columbian and redpilled after the marriage

im not going to racemix and im not going to deal with entitled cunt white women either

Oh she's absolutely integrated well. And is here legally. It's taken years and thousands of dollars to get through all the citizenship red tape but they did it the right way. The bigger issue I have with her though is that she talks all the time about her family from Monterrey coming here to be closer to her. No fucking thank you.

I'm with you 100%. And chain migration is the worst. I told my wife I'm not petitioning for anyone nor am I sending money. She's okay with it.

Checked
My brother has told me before that he's tired of sending at least 20 percent of his pay every month to her family and that's why he's supportive of her wish to have them here because they'd have opportunity to make a better life for themselves. I told him that as long as he was sending his money south they would expect it, get complacent, and never try to better their lives no matter where they are. He gets it but he is wholly devoted to his wife and to keeping her happy.

>china
>healthy birth rates
dafuq? all oriental nations have around 1.X birthrates

add one to the list. on the path to marry aryan qt to bleach my kids.

t. gook

no my family is normal racemixers are worse than jews

>tfw way too much of a white trash loser to marry a Jew
I haven’t even met a jewess. But I’m not going to breed with my gf because I’d rather have tons of money then know my progeny will just racemixing and turn into mudraces ruled forever by Jews.

>My brother has told me before that he's tired of sending at least 20 percent of his pay every month to her family and that's why he's supportive of her wish to have them here
Jesus Christ why don’t you disown this absolute cuck.

It’s not surprising that a large part of /pol actually is this beta. Racemixing is bad enough but this is just awful.

Have kids with a white woman before engaging in your racist sexual fetishes, faggots.

m, kay