Have you managed to sparkle Sup Forums?

Have you managed to sparkle Sup Forums?

Balut

Why was this so good?

I just watched the movie after holding it off for so long. I feel like crying. I haven't found my dream yet.

My cum on Ohana's lips.

Did the writer guy ever sparkle?

im gonna fest it up in her asshole

To me it was a lot of bitching and winging with an abusive grandmother who was a failed parent to a wuss and an irresponsible tart.

Sorry you can't appreciate anything other than idealized moeshit, friend.

Hobino!

YOU'VE GOT TO FEST IT UP!

for a moment i thought this was the middle aged bowl loser who betrayed her planet

There's moeshit and then there's the whole "Respecting your elders even though she's a crap parent like her daughter". Then it's all made out to be a happy thing when everyone's told to GTFO as she's no longer running the place and her son's too incapable to hold it over even though he's been her understudy for so many years.

What a fucking cunt.

What's wrong with that? It's life. Not all parents are easy going and not all businesses can last forever. The son wasn't that capable to running the inn as much as the granny so it makes sense.

Very likeable mc (which single-handedly carries the show), interesting setting, nice music, and well developed characters (for Okada standards that is.)

Also, PA works at its best in the visuals department.

Episode 3 and the made up words are still awful, though.

Remove Minchi.

It consistently manages to make you smile.

PA + Okada is the only time that either of them are good. When are we getting more

Oh fuck that bondage scene as fantastic.

Because Ohana was simultaneously a joy to be around and completely deserving of everything that happened to her.

>the whole "Respecting your elders even though she's a crap parent like her daughter".
She was her boss, she housed her and paid her a living wage. The show only recognizes their parental relationship once they reunite with the mother and acknowledge their faults together.

>she's no longer running the place
She was getting old and her health was deteriorating

>even though he's been her understudy for so many years.
Because he had a fundamentally different character and was too focused on proving himself instead of his assigned job

>everyone's told to GTFO
they all promise to get back together once they mature and become more capable

maybe you wouldn't have been so offended at the show if you weren't projecting your own family's grudgy relationship onto it.