Jeff Rense did a program about South African Blacks EATING people

Jeff Rense did a program about South African Blacks EATING people.

youtube.com/watch?v=GAb98jN-b34

They don't just eat them the let them sits for a week to get full of maggots because the "meat" sells for more that way. The guy interviewed says you can buy human meat at taxi stands. wtf!?! White people meat costs more.

This is horrific. What the hell is wrong with these people ? The interviewee says it is not uncommon all over Africa but people don't talk about it.

nypost.com/2017/08/22/hundreds-confess-to-eating-human-flesh-in-south-africa/

Other urls found in this thread:

news24.com/SouthAfrica/News/hundreds-confess-to-eating-humans-20170821
youtube.com/watch?v=4d001VZH1TU
archive.org/details/negroesinnegrola00helpiala
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hinton_Rowan_Helper
safrpsa.org/our-mission.html
crusaders.co.nz/
safrpsa.org/
youtu.be/Yvv7sNPx5Ts
youtube.com/watch?v=qf_iHtuW5qU
zpsf.co.za/index.php/en/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_Coast
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/San_religion
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How is that news?

Any South African who can confirm this?

>White people meat costs more
Even when being served up as meat for niggers white people have privilege.

South African news source
news24.com/SouthAfrica/News/hundreds-confess-to-eating-humans-20170821

he did a real good segment on south africa with some guests i believe on thursday nights show last week. worth listening to and posting in this thread if you find it.

rense has been consistently doing shows on south africa for years. he is a good egg

wtf bro

This one ?
I listened to it yesterday. Whole place is going to total 100% shit it sounds like.

youtube.com/watch?v=4d001VZH1TU

>What the hell is wrong with these people
>people

They fucking demonic.. If you listen to the whole show it will make you just think what the fuck. No way are these people human. Ok one lunatic is a aberration but a whole culture of this shit ?

Listening now honestly nothing in regards to african depravity surprises me anymore this isnt even the worst thing i've heard in regards to that. The worst has to be HIV+ niggers raping babies because they think its a cure

Maggots confirmed for nigger seasoning

hahahaha everytime a nigger brings up muh spices i am linking to one of these stories

maggots = "disco rice"

Sadly it's true. It wasn't even huge news down here. Trust me. After my 25 years here not much can shock me.

Yep, it's true

Not THAT wide spread though.

Well, what else could be expected after letting in cannibals from other parts of africa?

Goddamn can you people just start killing niggers in the name of Good Hope already? im sure you can find people to smuggle weapons across the border for you.

Is it time for whites to leave SA or are the murders and robberies not significant enough to matter?

This was written in the 1800's

Hinton Rowan Helper commissioned by the US Congress for a study on the possibility of Repatriation of American Blacks to Africa.
archive.org/details/negroesinnegrola00helpiala

Hinton Rowan Helper (December 27, 1829 – March 9, 1909) was an American Southern critic of slavery during the 1850s. In 1857, he published a book which he dedicated to the "nonslaveholding whites" of the South.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hinton_Rowan_Helper

"The common food of the natives of Ansiko (former Bantu tribe) is men's flesh,
insomuch that their markets are provided with that, as ours in
Europe with beef or mutton : all prisoners of war, unless they can
sell them alive with greater advantage, otherwise, as we said,
they fatten them for slaughter, and at last sell them to the butchers.
To this savage barbarity they are so naturalized, that some slaves,
whether as weary of their lives, or to show their love to their
masters, will proffer themselves freely to be killed and eaten.
But that which is most inhuman, and beyond the ferocity of beasts,
is, that the father scruples not to eat his son, nor the son his father,
nor one brother the other, but take them by force, devouring their
flesh, the blood yet reeking hot between their teeth." Ogilby's
Africa, page 518. "

“Before they sit down to eat meat in company, the Kaffirs are very careful to immerse their hands in fresh cow-dung, wiping them on the grass, which is considered the perfection of cleanliness. Except an occasional plunge in a river, they never wash themselves, and consequently their bodies are covered with vermin.” — Steedman’s Africa, Vol. I, page 265

Hinton Helper was a famous prewar Southern Abolitionist and CRITIC of slavery and secession whose first book, The Impending Crisis of the South, was popularized by the Republican Party (anti Slavery Party). Africa opened his eyes.

What do you expect from a race that thinks it can cure AIDS by raping babies.

>Is it time for whites to leave SA or are the murders and robberies not significant enough to matter?

From safrpsa.org/our-mission.html

The people we assist are already living in abject poverty and they have NO means of ever leaving the country and many believe that this is their country of birth and they DO have a right to stay. There are others that would love to leave but there is NO country in the world that would take them in without them having hundreds of thousands maybe millions (if we look at the rand today) to leave.

The video says that somewhere between 23-27% of all White South Africans are living below the poverty line.

We have weapons, plenty of them. I know many whites with an AR15 in their home. Problem is we have no white cohesion. Everyones scared as fuck in offending our black overlords. The white guilt is real here. You will go to jail here if you call a nigger a nigger or kaffir.

the absolute STATE of niggers

Most of us would love to leave but we can't. We can't just claim refugee status and flee to the EU or the US with people standing there with signs saying "Refugees welcome". We're white we've got all that "White Privledge" remember? If we try to flee we'll just get deported back to this shithole and just be broker then we were before. Easy as that.

Start marrying your people off to us citizens. At least some will make it out

Is it true the majority of boers/white afrikaners have a bit of nigger blood?

t. brainlet

It would be great to have you guys instead of rapefugees here. Some South Africans aren't big fans of the colder weather, especially in the South Island but it's got to beat getting killed and robbed by niggers.

Dude, I'd move to either of the poles if it means I can raise a family in peace and quiet and not have to worry about them being raped and killed.

If the cops come whats stopping you from dropping them where they stand? from what I've heard they're all niggers who are extremely incompetent. Seems like it would actually be possible to get away with it as opposed to in a first world country.

>If the cops come whats stopping you from dropping them where they stand

They don't want to die. There are a lot of Blacks and they would eventually be overwhelmed. Human instinct is a bitch.

and a plus is you get alot more crusader ..supporters, maybe even some players!
crusaders.co.nz/

I really wish the whole white world would wake the fuck up and support one another. This is so sad what is happening in South Africa. Americans have been lobotomized since the 60s against anything white, especially Apartheid.

Only thing I can do personally is give to

South African Family Relief Project NPC
safrpsa.org/
youtu.be/Yvv7sNPx5Ts

and

Zimbabwe Pensioners Support Fund
youtube.com/watch?v=qf_iHtuW5qU
zpsf.co.za/index.php/en/

How would a race war fair out over there? Niggers can't be that smart, i'm sure the white man would run rings around them.

Competency wise? Nothing stopping us on a general level. The issue goes back to cohesion. If the CIA gave me a 10 million dollar budget plus arms and training and said start a resistance, the ratio of blacks to whites in the group wpuld probably be 100 to 1.

>ow would a race war fair out over there? Niggers can't be that smart, i'm sure the white man would run rings around them.

They would like the Rhodesians did.
Then the EU and the USA would sanction them to death and China would arm the Blacks. Also the South Africa vats of the Bush Wars are all in their 50s now.

the Rhodesians made the mistake of trying to coexist with many of the blacks and only killing the commies coming from mozambique and zambia. Their downfall was trying to work with them as equals. I don't think the South Africans will go for that this time. Or at least I hope not.

We're a lot less in numbers and huge amounts of people have lost their firearms due to our "Gun Control" laws aka disarm dem white devils. If enough of us could join together and get the funds to start a millita or 2. Perhaps there would be a chance.

Think black hawk down the movie. Except no spectre gunships or UN convoy to save the day.

>these people

thas wass up yewtewb

Well fuck.

We still have our butter knives though.

How come blue pilled normies can't get this through their head? They are worthless sociopaths with no composure.

The one advantage we have is that they're all cowards? It's quite funny. If a group of armed blacks attack or attemps to rob a white guy and he returns fire they scatter and don't even think of fighting back. They're only brave when they have a huge advantage.

I think we have to take 1500 or so rapefugees a year due to (((UN))) requirements. Taking you guys in would be so much better for our society. I know SAfricans here that integrate just like any other anglo person. Most of the rapefugees form enclaves amongst themselves and refuse to integrate.

No nigs in N.Ireland, for now at least. And we have easier access to guns here than the rest of the UK. You get no butter knife complications here :)

>y don't just eat them the let them sits for a week to get full of maggots because the "meat" sells for more that way.

but why

Don't forget our dogs. Lot's of us have dogs. Most blacks are scared of dogs for some or other reason. I guess it's because packs of wild dogs often hunt monkeys? It's a evolutionary thing?

Yes, you will even see that in the US and in England. They go around in packs, but if there is even a sign that they just might had picked the wrong pray then they scatter like rats.

This is what awaits us if we subscribe to accelerationism and allow ourselves to become shirking and reviled minorities in our own countries. True, there's no political solution, but nationalist politics can at least slow things down and give us more time to wake whites up and get ready for the great restructuring of society

tubes

When i was a youngster we lived on a corner, and outside our property was this massive old oak or silky oak tree. The niggers would scrape the bark off to use in their witchcraft shit. to such an extent the tree was starting to die. Eventually my mom made this random glass bottle full of spices and cat hair and god knows what else, and a magazine photo cut out of some dead nigger baby and hung it on the tree. They never touched it again

When i was a youngster we lived on a corner, and outside our property was this massive old oak or silky oak tree. The monkeys would scrape the bark off to use for their teeth. to such an extent the tree was starting to die. Eventually my mom made this random glass bottle full of spices and cat hair and god knows what else, and a magazine photo cut out of some dead monkey baby and hung it on the tree. They never touched it again

Yes but its not the niggers your fighting it every single white cucked country that helps the nasty niggerd

My gf grew up in SA, Klerksdorp and Pretoria mostly. She is not fazed by anything I claim niggers do. Red pilled since day 1 on Jews too. Her family knew who did the damage there.

When i was a youngster we lived on a corner, and outside our property was this massive old oak or silky oak tree. The monkeys would scrape the bark off to use for their teeth. to such an extent the tree was starting to die. Eventually my mom made this random glass bottle full of spices and cat hair and god knows what else, and a magazine photo cut out of some dead monkey baby and hung it on the tree. They never touched it again

Any way we can help some of you folks get out?

You're right. This is why our fight is a global fight. We're the last white outpost on a black continent. When we fall it's only a matter of time until others follow. They'll tear Africa apart bit by bit and when they manage to make it unlivable even by their standards guess where they'll flee to and who's cucked goverments will let them in.... and the cycle continues.

Are there any trusted groups you can donate to to help the cause or at least help get people out?

In all honesty I'm not sure. If we could get refugee status then it would be a saving grace. We can all pool cash and GTFO. I wonder how the SJW's would respond to a wave of white refugees? Maybe start a "business" of some sort and only employ whites living in SA so we can get workers visas and thus try and make our way there legally via that route. Just remember we're white. Even as refugess we do things the right way. We don't just climb over borders and shit or sail our shitty rafts to the EU so we can go rape Swedish women.

They don't call African natives "ooga booga cannibals" for nothing, OP.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_Coast
We need this program back

I wouldn't trust many groups. Perhaps us SA Sup Forums users should start meeting up and start working on a exit plan and set up a donation fund to try and get as many out as we can? Any input?

Why not just hop on a plane to Australia and play the life of a backpacker for a while? Don't be a total retard with any money you save and with enough time you have the money to buy fraudulent aussie documents (shady proposal I know, but if you're careful it could be done). Like make friends here, carefully vet your friends and only befriend those you can trust with your intentions to stay. You will find somebody with the right criminal connections to get you what you need.

hang yourself. the place i work with are all whites and they're the most annoying fuckers ive met.
dont try to bullshit youre no different

>Maybe start a "business" of some sort and only employ whites living in SA so we can get workers visas and thus try and make our way there legally via that route.

Never in a million years could you set up a business like that in EU, US or Aus. Your legal routes are limited to being wealthy enough or having the correct skill set to get into an existing business.

Is anybody even surprised by this?

I would green card marry any based SA male and help him bring his "sister" and "sister's children" here if anyone would tell me how to do it.

Whites need to learn to stand as a unified force.

Why are whites annoying to you? Do they correct your horrible grammar? We wuz linguists and shiet before whitey came?

Trust us, the feeling is mutual.

We're actually in Hell.

Do you think when you start out in Hell it begins with God putting you there with all your memories intact and saying, "Welcome to Hell, this is your new home for eternity?"

It's more likely your journey through Hell starts with you being a mindless, blank-slate dumb-dumb, kicking and screaming your way into your new Hellscape.

You're a good man. If you ever get the chance please do so.

>the solution to genocide of white South Africans is a gay green card marriage

What fucking timeline is this.

Seriously though it would put the SJW crowd in a predicament. On one hand there is a white refugee on the other hand they would be standing in the way of a "gay relationship."

>south Africa
>we wuz kaangz and sheeit
UH GUYS....
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/San_religion
KAANG IS ACTUALLY AN AFRICAN GOD!!!