Gay

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
*inhales*
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

is he faggot? lol

hes gay?

he's a more feminine version of lauren southern

FAGGOT!!

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooh i thought he was straight XDDDDDDDDD all the better his cute :33

>nigger

based American conservatism

But he said I was the only love on his life.... this can't be real....im texting him now

I lost all respect for this idiot long ago, but it really shows that he's full of shit. Look up old videos where he argued against gays getting married.

good for him. milo will never be good enough for the christard purity spiral but i wish him well. this board did a great disservice backing up the cia's character assassination of him.
oh well

Literally who?
What, the jew faggot that loves nigger dick and LARPs as a conservative because its the new trendy thing?

Wow. Look at these two ''''''''''''''conservatives'''''''''''''.

how jewish girls even compete?

The absolute madman

Wasn't his entire schtick that gay marriage is wrong and it's destroying muh wonderful gay culture?

>he who paints the sky green and the grass green ought to be steralized.

He's a real conservative

If you don't support gay marriage you aren't a true conservative.

This is apparently a conservative in America.

it's a conservative anymore

faggot keep faking

Yes it was.

Rocket Man and I hope you have many happy years together, Milo....

I'm not gay anymore so im not offended by that.

Rebel Flag, right, fuck off you racist, antifag