Spain Could Have A BIG HAPPENING Tonight

Reports of people pissed about Spain's independence are planning big happenings.

Screencap this post lads, could get ugly

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/news/405284-spanish-police-actions-proportionate-injuries/
youtube.com/watch?v=hYKm3o8iw1Q
youtube.com/watch?v=L9MnplABeLs
twitter.com/JanneRiitakorpi/status/914591557671636993
youtube.com/watch?v=6saBoynytWU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

rt.com/news/405284-spanish-police-actions-proportionate-injuries/

LIVE

youtube.com/watch?v=hYKm3o8iw1Q

What they gonna do?
March with tiki torches and chant something controversial?

Nothing will happen. It's Spain, not a real country like Latvia.

We are writing to notify you that your unlawful copying of PEPE THE FROG infringes upon our client’s exclusive copyrights. Accordingly, you are hereby directed to

CEASE AND DESIST ALL COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT.

MATT FURIE is the owner of a copyright in various aspects of PEPE THE FROG. Under United States copyright law, MATT FURIE’s copyrights have been in effect since the date that PEPE THE FROG was created. All copyrightable aspects of PEPE THE FROG are copyrighted under United States copyright law.

It has come to our attention that you have been copying PEPE THE FROG. We have copies of your unlawful copies to preserve as evidence. Your actions constitute copyright infringement in violation of United States copyright laws. Under 17 U.S.C. 504, the consequences of copyright infringement include statutory damages of between $750 and $30,000 per work, at the discretion of the court, and damages of up to $150,000 per work for willful infringement. If you continue to engage in copyright infringement after receiving this letter, your actions will be evidence of “willful infringement.”

We demand that you immediately (A) cease and desist your unlawful copying of PEPE THE FROG and (B) provide us with prompt written assurance within ten (10) days that you will cease and desist from further infringement of MATT FURIE’s copyrighted works.

If you do not comply with this cease and desist demand within this time period, MATT FURIE is entitled to use your failure to comply as evidence of “willful infringement” and seek monetary damages and equitable relief for your copyright infringement. In the event you fail to meet this demand, please be advised that MATT FURIE has asked us to communicate to you that it will contemplate pursuing all available legal remedies, including seeking monetary damages, injunctive relief, and an order that you pay court costs and attorney’s fees. Your liability and exposure under such legal action could be considerable.

LIVESTREAM BARCELONA

it only takes someone to shout Siesta, and everyone goes home.

>behind the meme

Spain police doing justice

Do it spainbros make an habbening for us

sug åderpåk

2nd Spanish Civil War incoming?

SEND IN THE ARMY MARIANO.
START THE 2ND CIVIL WAR.

This is troubling, fellow anons.
We are witnessing today a peaceful people being persecuted by a fascist government.
The proud Catalonian people have dared to ask for independence from Madrid and the
Spanish government has responded with persecution of Catalan authorities and repression of her citizens.
HOW LONG BEFORE WE ARE WITNESS TO ATROCITIES NOT SEEN BY EUROPE IN 70 YEARS??
The free and democratic international community must take a stand against this. Every
nation has a right to self determination, we must make every effort to protect the lives of Catalan people.
I propose representatives of Madrid and Barcelona hold peace talks on neutral grounds.
The Madrid government needs to be presented with the following ultimatum:
>1. Withdrawal of federal forces from Catalonia
>2. Installation of UN peacekeepers
>3. Administration of Catalonia should be done by a newly formed UNMIC
>4. Passing of a binding resolution by the UN guaranteeing the territorial integrity of Spain (this we can choose to ignore later on)
>5. Altering the Spanish constitution, leaving out the part about the indivisibility of Spain
If Madrid fails to comply, NATO must carry airstrikes on Spanish infrastructure, industrial and military targets.
Democracy is at stake!

I FEEEEL IT!!

>happening on a sunday
We're all slammed on Estrella and the Lord's will.
The rest of Spain doesn't care.
Civil Police got this.

Faggy copypasta.

omg it's that Serbian Clinton still

relax, Spain just has to make sure the Catalans are actually serious about this. You can't just make a new country without RIVERS OF BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD

>Advocating for more war, regime change, and nation building
?tsop siht dniheb eb dluoc ohw rednow I

Forgot pic.

well done, Chuck

That looks spainful

Wonder if Soros is behind this political strife like most of the recent revolutions?

CARLOS!

No comfy chat stream though, and in arabic, too.

are you the same fag from poisoned eggs thread?

Actual peaceful people who were hurt by Spanish police

Poisoned eggs? Must have missed it.

(((SOROS)))

This.

Fuck that skank and fuck you.

You will not gain independence from a government that does not want it granted to you, unless you are willing to die for it.

No matter how much you tweet about it.

yes dear idiot, democracy must be defended, police did nothing wrong

Never mind, good pun tho, made me chuckle

That's why we stayed all night and all day waiting in the schools so we could stop the police when they would arrive to take the votes

You are welcome

Latvia
>real country

only the south part of spain do this

I remember holidays in Lloret de Mar (probably spells different) in the 90s. It was awesome. Is it still awesome over there?

Why is there no sticky yet. Shit's about to hit the fan.

Lloret de Mar is not South of Spain, it's Catalonia, but yeah, they still are but you might have to wade among a sea of german and russian tourists depending of the season

Yeah, the German tourists are everywhere you go, and make everyone else look bad, because the leave big tips.

im not that old

More a real country than yours, faggot.

Will barcelone leave EU and UN?

Would spain blockade the commies if they gained independece, i mean as far as i know it is mostly the city of barcelona causing problems

So catalonians are literally communists and must be bombed right?

No worse, Ukraine 2014 2.0

jajajajajaja

Viva espana

I prayed to God this would not happen, if civil war happens again, I will move back to Spain and fight for my country.

will anyone from Sup Forums come along?

Ye

Por like 11th lol

Whats granny doing out? Act like a man get treated like a man.

Lets go fuckem user

More*

POR DIOS LA PATRIA Y EL REY

if it is your country why don't you live in it? if you lived in your country with your macho man views, maybe this wouldn't have happened. fucking faggot

twitter.com/JanneRiitakorpi/status/914591557671636993

"President Puigdemont just announced that the article 4.4 of the Referendum Law will be applied. Expect a declaration of independence"

ok, the fun is over, time for army to take over now

Yeh bretty gud. Some poor Italian guy got his head kicked in by Chechens when I was on holiday this summer and he died the same day but other than that 9/10.

People in Ukraine have nothing to lose, like they literally have fucking nothing. They come to Poland to work, that tells how shitty must be there, if they migrate to another shithole.
Spanish people have money, and comfy life. What they need that split for? I mean really, is it worth dying for? I don't think so.

I do not live in Spain at the moment because I was accepted to foreign exchange program in the USA for a year.

Slav life seems tough.
lol

>Some poor Italian guy
He was probably Albanian, so that's ok.

Far from it

For eastern slavs? Maybe
For western slavs? Nah

The only thing that I can complain about in my life is monotony.
0 happenings in Poland/month

That's what you have after decades of communism, and then corrupted governments selling national assets to Germans and French for pennies, and letting them run monopolies that don't pay taxes.

Yeah, and also getting paid 1/4 of what Western Europe citizens get for the same job.
Keep dreaming and pretending Poland is based.

Catalan people's republic (CPR) when?

To LARP properly you need to include your law firm name in a cease and desist, numnuts.

Why is Spain so alpha?

Bro I fucking hate this Polish humblebrag. Almost every Pole I come across makes it sound like Poland is on par with Serbia and Moldova, when it's not and is closer to Germany than any eastern neighbor.

I've been to Poznan, Wroclaw, Warsaw.. countless of times and at the same time I have family in Russia+Ukraine+Belarus so I 100% know what real authentic shitholes look like and what "top tier 1st world" countries like Finland/Norway look like, so I can definitely say with some authority that Poland is far from a shithole. I tried my damn hardest to find sharebuses (мapшpyткa), multicookers, and trolleybuses in Poland, a requirement to even be called Eastern European in my book. There were none. On paper Estonia is supposed to be richer, whatever that means, than Poland but Estonia country feels like the USSR no matter how much it's dressed with Finnish corporations, startup technology and "pro-Western" sentiment.

Real talk nigga, Warsaw was more impressive to me than Berlin or Cologne with its infinite hordes of Saracens/Negroes, cleaner, better functioning, and enjoyable than these so-called 1st world cesspools.

Oooh when is that expected?

What is a rich region of Spain?

sounds retarded

Are Ukrainians what Poles are to Brits?

I want bloodshed

>LIVE
youtube.com/watch?v=6saBoynytWU

We are seeing Communists be put in their place. Fuck them. The Spanish Government should have called in live fire airstrikes on the fucking traders..

Pretty much. I grew up in Yugoslavia. The free market has reigned now for 20 years but people are still stuck in a communist mindset. Nobody wants to work and when they do they complain.

Soon. This is a domino that will collapse the EU. The left are chugging down massive lesbian far fistfuls of red pills as they see what happens here. Today is the start of a black swan.

bad b8

bros who understand the moonspeak are invited ITT to give a clue what he's saying

This language is hard on the ears.

Spanish is such a disgusting sounding language, holy fuck

Fuck Spain
Nigger Tier shithole full of lazy castillans

Wtf is Catalonia?
Is it full of commies and nonwhite shitskin immigrant scum?
Or is it a right-wing ns region?

>Yeah, and also getting paid 1/4 of what Western Europe citizens get for the same job.
I don't share your type of problems
I work as Web developer - 6k shekels per month ( shekels are ironically as strong as PLN) and at the end of the month i am usually left with 4k - 3.5k - which is more than enough for me. And this number will only increase with time.

At least I will never have to migrate to Germany or USA, thank God

Also, I don't care about that based meme
I live next to Slovakian border, disconnected from the problems of the West, every westerner can go hell for all I care.

If they declare independence, be ready. The fucking army will sweap through the streets of Barcelona.

no results for 48 hours
are they having a giraffe??

lefties everywhere. been there in 2007 and 2010

If one single catalan gets killed, your country is finished, enjoy NATO tanks bombing Madrid

tomorrow

I feel like they were planning to declare that no matter how the vote went.

I haven't met one, but probably worse. Despite what you hear, most Poles do better than cleaning toilets.

First off, you don't live here so it's not like you can tell what it's like here for an average Andrzej.
You are right it doen't look like shit hole in city centers, and infrasctructure is not bad at all, even on the countryside.
Traditionally Poland looks better on the outside than on the inside. It's still much harder here, much more struggle than it has to be.

this tbqhqy famalam

Yeah. I guess you are right

Polish self-hate is a leftover from communist times.
The real redpill is to embrace Polish identity and polish nation
Embrace all the good and all the bad
Hating your country for X reason is stupid and bluepilled - no country is flawless

Difficult to explain
Some might say no, some might say yes.

Some poles would prefer 1 Ukrainian over 100 French, and some would prefer 1 German over 1000 Ukrainians.
Opinions on Ukraine are divided.

Damnit Spain you're missing an opportunity here. If Catalonians are commies like you claim, why dont you take the chance to cut them off and get rid of them then?
Or maybe you kinda need their money hum?