Let miss Sayaka show you how to have a civilized Madoka thread:

Let miss Sayaka show you how to have a civilized Madoka thread:

Post Sayaka.

Like this.

This thread is doomed from the get-go.

Just making an observation, here.

Sayaka has the best taste when it comes to waifus.

la senorita sallaca es mi mujer

I'm literally going to marry Sayaka

so we know each meguca is a representation of a fetish, sayaja being NTR, kyouko being tsundere, but what do the others represent?

>sayaja being NTR
>missing the fucking point
her whole moral behind sayaka's story was being able to move on.

I used to not like capes but I dig hers, might be the length

>wasted numerals
>sayaka moving on, on her own

funny, i don't remember not becoming a jealous bwitch. she never forgave green, she simply had no choice but to become good because of madokami's maximum powers

Mami: Onee-sans
Madoka: Moe purity
Homura: tortured obsessoin.

The whole point was she couldn't move on. Losing Kamijou broke her will to live.

Kyoko is prostitution caused by famine

not moving on lead her to a dark path,
but when she did move on if lead to a happy life with kyoko

I want Sayaka to follow Kyoko's advice and rape me.

next you're going to say you didn't watch rebellion

reminder that sayaka did everything wrong and her wish was stupid according to the canon

>fifteen posts with no tripfags
Surely this is some kind of record.

one point of the show is that everyone except madoka made a stupid wish

I love Sayaka-chan!

Honestly they should just reboot the story, the whole time travel/multiverse thing is just stupid.

didn't madoka wish for a cake in most of the timelines?

It was fine in the show because it was used once and at the end, but now it's starting to wear thin.

>next you're going to say you didn't watch rebellion
the movie where she and kyoko held hands?
yes I watched it.

They aren't dating. Take your yurigoogles off.

yes..yes good goyim, there's always a chance to make a good wish

piss off

She wished for cat that died in an accident to survive, something so simple and straightforward that she never regretted it.

yes the one where homu breaks the illusion of that ship and sayaka gets taken over by her dumb bloodlust againuntil she's rendered weak and useless, again

no wonder homu had to work so hard to keep her safe from wishes

It doesn't help that Homura knkws Madoka will inevitably die.

>tripfag found thread
well i guess the next step is that retard to yell and argue with his imaginary enemy,
its downhill from here,
bye.

>using apple-chan as a crutch to escape sayaka's cringe worthy cuckolding

user plz

Are we there yet?

>Homu
>not legs

Hello newfriend. Enjoy the thread.

>Sayaka
>civilized thread
Pick one.

Sayakachan is amazing. If we were all like her, the world would be a better place.

Sayaka has been my waifu ever since Madoka aired.

How the fuck is Sayaka a bitch when she used her wish to help someone else instead of herself? You couldn't say the same about 99.99% of humanity.

>yet

from inception

Did you want to have sex with Sayaka-chan that much?

No.

I don't want to have sex with her, just hold hands and cuddle and tell her that she's doing a great job fighting witches

Congrats user!

>courageuos
>that face

I'm laughin'.

Sayakyubey

WTF IS THAT?!?!?!

She still did it in order to get in Kamijo's pants

I'm very sure it wasn't for that exact reason.

Believe it.

Luckily she with Kyoko now so it all good.

She could only move on because of Madoka's wish. She didn't move on by herself and she STILL died over it in Madoverse. She just didn't become a witch.

Luckily she with homu now so it all even better.

Why do people always love overgeneralizing megucas despite all the facets presented about each character?

"Selfless" wishes were made with selfish intents. They aren't selfess as much as they're wishes made for other people.
Sayaka wished for Kyosuke's arm to be healed so that he would come to love her.
Kyouko didn't wish that her family no longer had money trouble: she wished that everyone eould come listen to her dad's sermons so that they would respect him.
Homura's wish wasn't just to save Madoka, it was to be the one who would protect her.
And if we want to take it further, Madoka's selfless wish, while noble, spat on Homura's wish and deprived her loved ones of her presence in order for Madoka to acheive a sense of fulfillment (she personally HAS to be the one who takes on the burden) as was the intent behind all of her other wishes.

Don't you understand how patheticly stupid you are? Just because you resave and repost images if your own posts it doesn't make it less obvious that it's only you posting them.

Why do you have to do this every fucking day. You are only making yourself look insanely upset and stupid. No one actually puts this much effort and time into spitting and attacking people for literally no gain at all. In fact, it's a loss. Because if you stopped attacking people you'd be getting more content for these threads. But you don't care about that, because you are mentally defective and think you attacking people means more than everyone in the fandom getting new content. You are a vile person.

Don't you understand how patheticly stupid you are? Just because you resave and repost images if your own posts it doesn't make it less obvious that it's only you posting them.

Why do you have to do this every fucking day. You are only making yourself look insanely upset and stupid. No one actually puts this much effort and time into spitting and attacking people for literally no gain at all. In fact, it's a loss. Because if you stopped attacking people you'd be getting more content for these threads. But you don't care about that, because you are mentally defective and think you attacking people means more than everyone in the fandom getting new content. You are a vile person.

Do you not see it? No one else in the world acts like you. Not a single person. You are the only person who throw constant and non stop tantrums like this because you got mocked for being a pathetic loser degenerate.

And guess what? You realize that you are not "ignoring" anything. You are giving a reply. The reply is you posting crack. To ignore means to give NO reaction at all.

What is this and why you keep posting it

I'm new to Meduka threads, watched the anime yesterday

The posts are self explanatory. Why is it that when you pretend to be new people you always pretend to be new people are brain damaged levels of stupid.

As to why you are pretending to be someone new? So you can pretend that "lol durrr xddd no 1 sees any thing rong with crack shit basterdizing the characters".
Because you honestly think there is nothing in the world that matters other than "having people side with you".

Everyone thinking that they are doing the things right, when in reality is the contrary and ultimately that destroys them? No thanks

It´s a lost battle, user. The Madoka tripfags realize perfectly that their behaviour make people angry, and that is what they want. They get off with it, and find pleasure in knowing that, even if they are like retards, there will be no consequences. What´s more, they also always have the option to reply with more crack/shitposting instead of making a coherent argument to defend themselves, and in that action they make the other person (the one who is trying to make them quit/make them realize how they are damaging Madoka threads/make them realize that their way of acting is infantile and stupid) more angry, wich only add more fuel to the fire.
Sadly, is a win-win situation for them. This will continue as long as the moderators don´t do anything to counter this cancer.

Called it.

Don't give in to either side. Just post Sallaka. Everything will be fine.

>Everything will be fine.

I love Mami

sachiko is that you?

>I love fifth wheels.

I wonder if sayaka will have her moment of glory

Red and blue OTP

>Implying Mami hasn't fucked each of these girls, including Homu
Mami is the harem queen, she seduces girls with keki and her delicious peach pie

I love Sayaka-chan and I want to kissu her.

She's a zombie so you can't

Which Sayaka is best?

Mermaid

All Sayaka are the best.

I will kiss her even if she's a rotting zombie.

I want to hug her,

>Nipple

BLUE BOARD

Nipples have been cleared for blue boards, so long as the nipples are canon, plot relevant and or downplayed. This means that Sup Forums's relationship with /e/ is now the same as Sup Forums's relationship with /cm/. But why is /cm/ a blue board?

I dunno, looks like Homu is about to get NTRd.

Oh please. Look at those condescending glares. Madoka is looking over like 'I still appreciate you, Mami. You don't have to try so hard." Homura's just like "Is this bitch even serious? Just pathetic enough to be funny."

Mami is the Red Herring of the series. Always has been.

>homu doing the smug pepe face
she's doing the NTRing here

You're strongly encouraged to spoiler nipples in otherwise sfw art.

There should always be a "selfishness" to wishes. You should get some jollies out of selling your goddamn soul, otherwise you're just a fuccboi who probably doesn't take it seriously.

The girls' wishes may be naive, short sighted, whatever but they were good spirited. There are no perfect wishes anyway, no perfect way to alter reality.

Sayaka is cute.

Sayaka is best however she wants to be. But I think Mado Sayaka, Mami Sayaka, Kitty Sayaka, and 13 are cutest.

Is she wearing a weird bra or is the light just hitting her weirdly? I want to hug her too though.

>But why is /cm/ a blue board

No one considers male nipples nsfw. As soon as a dick is pulled out you're looking at /y/ material.

Why did she reference the worst beatles song?

Yeah, but there should be license to post dicks. Though most girls don't want to see dicks they should still have the right to in their bishie board.

>The mermaid witch; it is in her nature to fall in love

That damn emoji is so lame.

No it's great