Will it be possible for the US to bring freedom and democracy to North Korea without starting WW3?

Will it be possible for the US to bring freedom and democracy to North Korea without starting WW3?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l4ihLgWxRqg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Neutral

Team 2 we might lose but i would rather die than win and watch everything come corrupted.

We will bring them democracy just like we did the Russians. Proxy Wars through secret organizations

with best korea obviously

Of course.

>Team 3, with Sweeden and Switzerland
Because we hate you both America and Russia.

Tough choice...

2,dont give a fuck if they lose,burgers are filthy,jews are bad,and america is bringing the entire world down with its crap like weed culture rap,niggers,vydia and alot more shit

>china and nk
They're both in a team of their own.

daily reminder to always side against Israel

nice allies LOL

Neutral
youtube.com/watch?v=l4ihLgWxRqg

Just thought of something.

After world war 1 and 2 the advantage USA/west got out of it was they rubbed out their competitive markets like germany or japan or austria-hungary.
So after the war there were expanding markets and better profits so the veterans came home to wealth assuming they werent dead or made crippled somehow.
If the team on the left of your picture beat the team on the right...that wouldn't change the standard of life at all would it. China provides cheap slave labor so you can buy things cheap. Russia keeps oil cheaper than it would be...as does control levers involving syria.

I dunno just a thought w/e

Daily reminder that siding with chinks is worse than siding with kikes

Fuck you man, Russia, China, USA are all on the same team.
Go fuck yourself if you think otherwise. China would never risk its economic status with USA for any other country.
More like us versus Europe.

why would china want to live in a world where they can't sell their shit to America? They'd be on team 1

>Europe stays neutrel and then takes everything after ww3

EU will become a global empire

Acquire nukes and bomb Israel and my own country. Go down as the greatest martyr of all time while my allies destroy my enemies and build a statue in my honour.
Pls put this as my grave stone

Dixie is with team 2

>canada doing anything at all
>south korea going against north korea
>china going against the usa

Retarded post. China and Russia would never in a million years have the balls to engage America in open warfare. They will collapse and be new countries before they ever attack America.
Do you not know about the cold war?

Forgot pic

Why the Fuck does everyone think Russia is going to side with fukn North Korea?? Are people literally retarded???

>USA is all talk no action

You guys can barelly take small countries that are in civil war

>implying America wants to actually conquer those countries
Kek you are so stupid. Why would America want to rule some shitskin deserts. We are just keeping them in chaos so they can never organise and threaten our plundering.

>isreal fighting a war and not just sending the goyim to do it for them

Israeli troops murder shitskins every day idiot.

Sweden, Norway and Finland. Fuck the rest.

the side that does not have israel in it obviously.

Daily Reminder that soon the jews from Mossad start a False Flag Attack to start a War with North Korea, by having an israeli Nuclear Submarine firing Nukes over Californian Cities and starting an Earthquake that will shake the San Andreas Fault Line, and break California into pieces, Literally. and in order to trick Trump into thinking North Korea did it, thus War with North Korea begins.

to anyone who thinks this will be a Happening granted by KEK, you're W-R-O-N-G. its Moloch who wants this, NOT KEK, because jews will do this False Flag as a Sacrifice to Moloch just like 9/11. jews worship Moloch and Hate KEK, and try to do anything as much as Possible to Attack KEK.

im all Warning you on this but you either Ignore me or Laugh at me. you will be sorry you didnt Believe me.

US weaponry is largely overpriced by Lockheed and company. Russia can build a similar weapons platform that's equal or even better for 1/10th the cost.

Op your picture is fucked and innacurate

Why the fuck would fucking Mexico hate us?

Israel
Poland

Russian aircraft carriers
USA aircraft carriers
10 full size carriers
9 smaller carriers
Railguns
Verticle lift jets
Cruise missiles
AC 130s
MOABS
Laser satellites
Rayguns that immolate jets
Guns that shoot around corners
Refractive Stealth suits
I could go on and on

How about USA, Chyna, Russia vs Wall Street and Hollywood?

It's kind of hard when the public isn't behind the war effort and want to end the shit

inb4 both sides start war against my side and ruin Europe for the 3rd time

I hope to god they wipe Germany off the face of the earth

Europe should probably fuck off and know it's place. They don't even have weapons.
They are going for a diplomatic victory and they are gonna get swamped by the dudes working on their tech tree the whole time.

I choose the non dirt side.

Cause youre a bunch of dicks mate.

>implying Canada would be on the same side as Trump

maybe you haven't noticed that our PM is a full blown communist retard.

He is also a full blown pussy and he will cave like a spiderweb and stick to our fingers when the time comes.

Yeah yeah. It's all fun and games before Germany goes 1488/autistic yet again and fucks it for the rest of us.