Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XKvsLLfRpLs&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=v3pXNTCeevo
youtube.com/watch?v=xFeJU2fIKlY
youtube.com/watch?v=xFeJU2fIKlYhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xFeJU2fIKlY
youtube.com/watch?v=ymC0_pRU2Q4
youtu.be/voqsDLKSAQk?t=43
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

rick and morty is for self-entitled retards. Better things to do than to catch cancer tonight.

>they're actually going to do a drumpf episode
I hope this is a fucking joke.

>Leddit and Morty attacking Trump
You just signed your death grave.

It's Big Bang Theory for people who claim to hate Big Bang Theory.

Pewds killed Rick and Morty.

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewers head. There's also Rick's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick & Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick's existential catchphrase "Wubba Lubba Dub Dub," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon's genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

nice reddit pasta cringe

>le cringe
addlepated simpleton detected

return to reddit

Guess I won't be watching season 4

HOL UP
just found a sneak peak for the episode. does not look like trump is gonna be in it. www.adultswim.com/videos/rick-and-morty/

I saw few episodes of this shit. It's literally 'Family guy writers found high school text book' tier of shit.
Slapstick humor written by Bill Nye, drawn by starving Koreans. if you like this, please, PLEASE, neck yourself, you are evidence that average intelligence in the West plmets down.

Look at this spastic and think what kind of quality he can come up with:
youtube.com/watch?v=XKvsLLfRpLs&feature=youtu.be

Is "Evil" Morty /ourguy/?

screenshot this

>rick and morty go down the the sex dungeon or whatever
>small alien creature is killed easily
>HOLD ON THAT WASNT THE MONSTER
>trump like behemoth emerges
>gets killed in some ironic way
>ten minutes of jokes about fucking white people and basement dwelling nerds who are jealous of enormous black dicks

oh and

>nothing even remotely funny happens

They're in the white house. Clearly they're going to make a joke about the alien being Trump and how lucky they were to stop it before it took over the presidency and launched the US into a nuclear war.

why are you all so mad about a cartoon that plays with popular sci-fi conventions?
if it really grinds your gears, you should've said something when futurama was making the same jokes ten years ago
y'all are just edgy fucking contrarians

Pretty good way to describe the show imo

God damn this is so fuckin gay... propaganda

Before you morons take this seriously;

THE POTUS ON RICK AND MORTY IS BASED ON OBAMA

Yep, same here. I'm out

Dey tryin to incite violence

>Oktober

>Galactic Citadel
>POTUS

What did they mean by this?

What's with all these retards posting threads about this shitty show? Nobody cares, fuck off.

rebel rebel you've torn your dress

president of the united space?

>were going to shit on Trump for the last episode so nobody can verifiably show our drop in ratings as a result.

The President is black and based on Obama. Not to mention Season 3 was produced before the Election.

confirmed

reddit infinite loop

surely this will stump the trump

You better be right

I'm going to use this IRL

more likely after the morty being elected

president of the united sanchez

Morty *burp* fuck Drumpf, Morty.

I'm not arguing that
could you at least make sure that the people your quoting are actually fucking arguing with you, you pompous dicksneeze?
thanks

It's viral marketing I'm 100% sure. I'd never heard of this shit till t_d started spamming it here every day for months and months now.

just accept that the fucking 2016 election is over already holy shit

i know these shows are made 1-2 years before airing for some reason even though they cost 2,000$ and a week to make them in flash but ffs just fucking move on i feel like im going to be hearing about fuck drumph for the next 8 years

Trump /BTFO/
Sup Forums /BTFO/
reddit /BTFO/

How are you fags going to recover from this one? This cartoon is going to destroy your president on TV tonight and there's nothing you can do HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

haha rick sanchez for POTUS xD!!!

PICKLE RICK BTFOS DRUMPF TONITE
PICKLE RICK IS GONNA HAVE A GOOD TIME
DRUMPF GETS BTFO BY PICKE RICK TONITE
POL IS GONNA HAVE A BAD TIME

When is it airing? I wanna know already if I should stop watching it or not

BOOM! BIG REVEAL! I TURNED MYSELF INTO A PICKLE, MORTY! IM PICKLE RIIIIIIIIIICK!

Honestly, the show is family guy + the big bang theory.

>youtube.com/watch?v=v3pXNTCeevo

I'm sure POTUS stands for something else and this is just 6th dimensional shilling to bring in the right wing cucknationals.

youtube.com/watch?v=xFeJU2fIKlY youtube.com/watch?v=xFeJU2fIKlY youtube.com/watch?v=xFeJU2fIKlY youtube.com/watch?v=xFeJU2fIKlY youtube.com/watch?v=xFeJU2fIKlY youtube.com/watch?v=xFeJU2fIKlY youtube.com/watch?v=xFeJU2fIKlY youtube.com/watch?v=xFeJU2fIKlY youtube.com/watch?v=xFeJU2fIKlY youtube.com/watch?v=xFeJU2fIKlY youtube.com/watch?v=xFeJU2fIKlYhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xFeJU2fIKlY

youtube.com/watch?v=xFeJU2fIKlY

Everybody Relax, in a previous episode this season Evil Morty from season 1 had a successful coup at the citadel of ricks and is the first Morty president. It wasn't all that Trump motivated. Maybe a jab here or there but it won't be fuck le drumpf xd the episode. God this sounds like the dumbest show on Earth when you synopsis it like that.

DAE Zagdonald FNORF FNORF FNORF is le LITERALLY Hitler? Dab and upboat if you agree. Pooppybutthole! XDD

lol classic sperg out

best post

You know maybe people wouldn't be so keen on the JQ if you didn't shill EVERYONE who named the Jew. A little subtlety goes a long way, really.

Show me

How exactly? All he did was say the people making fan videos are embarrassing.
youtube.com/watch?v=ymC0_pRU2Q4

>It's Big Bang Theory for people who claim to hate Big Bang Theory.

This is the most correct and cutting remark I've seen yet on this show.

>you're talking in front of people
>can't change out of your soiled shirt
>beard unkempt
>talking in front of mic with a drink in your hand even though you blab on and never drink it

If the timeline were a cunthair to the side this guy is dying in a gutter begging for change.

Is there a show for people who think both are trash? Probably not. I guess I'll stick to the internet and let boomers tell me I'm the one killing T.V.

Xavier Renegade Angel

Hah, self? I have bigger fish to fry. Self. ppfft.

>rick (((and morty)))
>(((and morty)))
>((()))
Please tell me that this is real

www. adultswim .com/videos/streams
I'll make a thread 30 minutes before the new episode comes out to see if we can enjoy ourselves. I don't care of your flag or "stance" but I'd like to hang out with you in chat, user.

That comments going to trigger a lot of redditors

Looked disgusting, nipples protruding

>invertednipple.gif

>how reddit can we go
If Rick and Morty did an episode about using your student loan money on bitcoin we'd have it all

jesus christ

I TURNED MYSELF INTO AN ANTIFA MORTY!!!

I'M ANTIFA RICK!!!!!!!

>POTUS
that's an ape

Rick and Morty is great, it triggering the "you can't like things we deem normie bluepilled faggot lel, like Xavier Renegade Angel like all the cool kids do" hipsters on pol so fucking hard is just a sweet cherry on top

Why do (((they))) have ((())) ?

Jews started putting the (((cowbell))) on their own names and got goys to put it on theirs too in a "show of (((solidarity)))" against "nazis". What this translates to is Jews didn't want goys to start noticing coincidences they shouldn't be noticing so they deliberately muddied the water in a "No, I'm Spartacus!" attempt of stopping people from seeing how over represented Jews are and just how much say in things. They basically wanted to keep the ability of being able to switch between being white and being Jews depending on their agenda (pic related), but, just like everything where kikes are concerned, they were incapable of doing it without goys being goys.
Rick and Morty is pure plebbit cancer.

This is accurate because it describes me. This cuts me deep.

Someone explain why (((Morty))) is using our fucking echo meme in the name? Literally I go on liberal Twitter for 5 minutes and people think they are so fucking great they understand an "alt-right may-may" by putting it on their names. How fucking cancerous is this show?

checked

>so gather all your loved ones and squanch your hearts out
>squanch

out of everything, their childish writing is the one that believes someone should go full Charlie Hebdo on one of their board meetings. Just walk in like Matt Damon and Affleck in Dogma and just execute every last one of these effeminate kikes

Not an argument Mr. Digits
The last episodes of the last Season of South Park were trashed after Trump's victory

I don't think I've seen every episode but so far the only black person in the show had a ghost dick and got cucked by a man made out of a sentient colony of ants.

You fucktards telling people what to watch and what not. It's a fucking fairytale chill out, you're acting like liberals here. What about better go and care about real problems?

wtf, I hate Drumpf now

>Reddit and morty

Who here /curb your enthusiasm/ tonight

ATHF or death

burp

Best post

I like BBT and don't like Rick and Morty.

Goddamn I'm not cool with the kids anymore.

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewers head. There's also Rick's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick & Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick's existential catchphrase "Wubba Lubba Dub Dub," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon's genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

>I like BBT
liar

>I like BBT
you don't belong here

>someone saved this pasta

>implying I have a low IQ
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Same here LOL BAZINGA!
youtu.be/voqsDLKSAQk?t=43

And yes, I DO have a rick and morty tattoo ;)

I've been on Sup Forums for over a decade.

And I don't religiously watch the shit. I've just seen a few episodes and had some chuckles. Whereas I've watched both the pickle episode and the one with the blue helper people and didn't laugh. So imho bbt>r&m

Always Sunny

It's the most patrician comedy show ever made, but normies don't get it because the humor complexity is way over their head.

The season is already over?

I can't wait to use this on my liberal friends who think Big Bang Theory is "blackface, but for nerds", but who think Rick & Morty is the best show ever.

Literally everyone belongs on Sup Forums.

He can stay so long as he goes to
and never returns

your opinion is shit and you don't belong here
>MUH 4CHINS FOR ALL MUH LIFE

>not knowing how animation works

Isn't killing a pedophile a right wing move?