Little Rocket Man

Do you think that Trump is handling the situation in the "right" way?
I'm curious to read what you think.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Seems like he's trying to provoke Kim to attack us.

No.

Trump's sabre rattling will accomplish nothing, and it just makes him look petulant and out of touch.

North Korea's goal - or rather, the goal of the people who run North Korea - is to continue their lavish lifestyles forever. So long as the North Koreans themselves do not rise up nothing the rest of the world does short of military action can stop that from happening. So long as there are enough compliant peasants to work the fields and obedient soldiers to beat the taxes out of them the North Korean elite will be able to continue their little rort.

>but if this isn't the right way to do it, WHAT IS?
There is no solution, you mouthbreathing fucknuts. Very intelligent people have been paid hundreds of thousands of dollars per year for years and years trying to think up a solution. There isn't one. This can't be fixed. Only the North Koreans can save North Korea. Either that, or you had better be prepared for a few million dead South Koreans, a few million dead Americans, and a few million dead North Koreans.

This isn't business. You can't cut a deal with the Norks. They don't need anything from us, and they know we can't afford to stop them for real.

It was working under Clinton, and Bush threw it all away. This isn't even the same leader as under Bush, and Clinton

Yes. IMO Trump wants to strike them but SK is vetoing a direct US attack, so Trump is trying to provoke Kim into either attacking or doing something so provocative that the US is able to strike back without SK approval.

No. Every time he does this, he adds fuel to the fire that is NK's hatred of the US. He's validating their propaganda.

I believe kim is the catalyst China is using to get a free kill on Japan. They'll use this so the us has no staging ground when China starts the inevitible war. And I say free in that all retaliation will be directed at Korea.

I think Trump should be playing against that angle instead of pushing him farther to destruction. Korea has no way to back down against trumps power statement without looking weak so i dont think that was trunps best idea. Kim just wants more free stuff and power and China is giving it to him. Honestly the only thing you can do is force the Chinese people and the rest of the world to see what China is doing. China of course will claim to nor be supporting him but will just be bold face lieing.

At least that's what I think.

>In local news Mad President gloats as Seoul is wiped off the map
4 more years 4 more years

What if CHYNA stops trading with them?

That's only possible through negotiations with China, and the concessions that the US would have to make would be enormous.

Not only that, but pursuing this is not a change in policy. This has been the US approach for those 25 years Trump is complaining about.

Trump is doing exactly what i voted for him to do

Be an absolute blow-hard shit talking jackass in all domestic and foreign affairs. Completely disregard any civility or foreign diplomacy and just punish globalist world leaders/libcucks with an absolute asshole who does not give a fuck what they think

He's doing perfect, I love trumpy

Sounds like Drumpf

Stop making mountains out of mole hills. Nothings going to happen it's just saber rattling in an attempt to raise approval ratings.

Minister Payne? Is that you?

Dude, this is not a happening thread.
I didn't write anything about war or things being nuked.
I just wanted to know what people thought about his latest tweet, that's it.

Well if we stop all trade with Chyna they have more to lose

Yes. He knows that Kim will never do shit, and Kim knows that the only guy who would nuke them out of the map is Trump. At the end of his presidency, he will be the guy who relentlessly mocked an impotent N.Korea.

America doesn't have the balls for that kind of realpolitik.

Probably egging him on to do something. My guess is Norks will go out with a bang, probably launch their missiles

This. Great post

That's what I mean. People will forget about the most recent tweet when he tweets about the next dumb thing that shows up on his desk. It really doesn't matter how he handles it because this war will only start if he can muster up enough support to start it (near impossible) or NK starts it, in which case it doesn't matter how he handles it.

NK is fucked, little rocket man better prepare his anus

Why does he have to use Twitter for everything? He can contact Rex Tillerson by phone or in person but he posts a public blog post about it.

Bannon talked about it in 60' ITW

Yes. He is handling it the right way. Why? South Korea, Japan, China - no one wants to deal with North Korea because of their own interests. What will this eventually result in? North Korea being able to hit the US with a nuke. But if we make it clear that everyone must handle North Korea now, the countries over there start understanding they must handle it now. Regardless of whether Seoul would be destroyed by North Korea in minutes, neutering the Norks cannot be put off forever.

What are our own interests? I don't see why we're wasting time with N Korea.

He could dispense with the schoolyard bully language, but it incenses Kim Jong Un which is good. I love to see that little pudge ball be disrespected.

Trump will lose his game of chicken when CNN broadcasts images of his invincible military's burning niggers.

I'm gonna smack that little rocket man with my yuge dong.

Not having a cult with ICBMs with nuclear warheads? North Korea is essentially what would happen if a cult like Scientology took over a country and no one fixed that for decades. If you would be worried about ISIS with nukes, you should be concerned about North Korea. It is too late for their neighbors not to suffer collosal losses, but it isn't too late for us.
Ideally this doesn't mean war. But we should be encouraging them to bite off more than they can chew, so every country in the area understands they need to be put down.

Yeah, I agree but Trump's post sound more and more like war and that's fucking dumb. He needs to take a break from shitposting

This

His shitposting doesn't help the situation at all, and prettymuch implied he wants to invade NK with his last tweet, which he won't do

Failed to what exactly? Get a sovereign country to stop arming itself in self defence as they have a right to? Kill yourself Zionist subhumans.

its already in stone. we are going to reignite the war with north korea. the military is being moved there. new airfields are being built in south korea. it will take a 4 months to get it all in place. this is going to happen.

>There is no solution, you mouthbreathing fucknuts. Very intelligent people have been paid hundreds of thousands of dollars per year for years and years trying to think up a solution. There isn't one. This can't be fixed. Only the North Koreans can save North Korea
This is where you're wrong. Trump is doing as trump does. He makes himself seem a fool, but he makes his opponent seem just as much a fool. Trump being a fool plays completely into his character that he has built for his entire life - a brash foolish man with good instincts - but for his opponents such a label is deadly. A year from now Nork army will be whispering that Rocketman is a warlike fool and not a wise leader like his predecessors, and there will be an uprising.

I double dare drumpf to go to war with the norks, I say do it faggot, he doesn´t have the balls

Are you retarded?

I'm pretty sure Trump only intends all this NK talk to serve as a distraction, pretty clever actually

Yes.

Good cop bad cop strategy.

People who act offended are brainlets

He knows Kim is all bark and he's barking back to keep the enemy busy

A distraction from what, user?
Just curious.

because YOU elected a 15 year old girl with a tweeter account.

Draining the sewer. Get the media to focus on a wild goose chase that's never happening

we will draft you to the front lines first

Remember gents, we like our Koreans like we like our Grilled Cheese.
Yelllow, and melting.

The best way to handle kim is to invade canada, slaughtering all the males and raping all of the females and then annexing the clay. He won't think twice about nuking anything if he knows we'll committ to genociding our enemies.

>Draining the sewer.
You say this, but it literally means nothing. Use your words to describe what you mean, not vague metaphors.

He needs to pull his head out of his ass and take a step back. For negotiations to work, he needs to let the Asian people do things the Asian way. Best thing to do now is ditch Tillerson and get Gen. Mattis. He's part-Canadian. He can bring a few Molsons and channel his inner Red Green to help smooth things over so we don't have to worry about a 30-something with a god complex nuking California.

I'm not saying nuking California wouldn't be a BAD thing; but they're still fellow Americans, and we have enough trouble going on right now as it is.

if thats what it takes I´m all for it,but you and drumpfy better be fighting along side me.

There's no way to handle it. There is no current win condition under current (((parameters))).

This five d underwater reverse anal osmosis backgammon

how can someone take this President serious, when he is allway tweeting nonsense

There is a solution but it's a long term project. NK needs to be westernised and a middle class created in the country. In time this will push for political change, this will happen in China, it'll happen in NK with enough time.

meant to respond to

This..but someone please tell Trump about false flags

Did a KB about it recently: archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

>they know we can't afford to stop them for real.
Well I never had much faith in the Australian military complex

Not at all.

How he handles NK determines if they choose to strike first or at least provocate enough to trigger war. You must have a single digit IQ.

>Do you think that Trump is handling the situation in the "right" way?
No I think he should have just bombed them already.
You don't give warnings to your enemy.

if they call me up i aint got no choice ill be there

>Trump's sabre rattling will accomplish nothing
I think Trump is doing something... we can't tell at this stage.
But his rattling is clearly deliberate.

No because at the end of the day I don't really believe he would actually follow through and invade North Korea. If you're not willing to do that bluster gets you nowhere.

It probably would have been in the worlds best interests to invade North Korea instead of Iraq though.

>Kim will just sit twiddling his fingers watching miltary developments

>They don't need anything from us, and they know we can't afford to stop them for real.
Bollocks.
The US could destroy it in 3 bombs or so.

What we want is the security of the innocents... that's hard to do.
It's like a country with 20 million hostages.

>4 months to get it all in place
that's really fucking long
The fuck America?

That's what I was thinking.
You'd have to go near total war with Kim.

fuck off frankie boi

>a few million dead North Koreans.
Sounds good to me.

People who criticize Trump on this need to understand the other option seems to be doing the same thing we've done for decades, which is the reason that they have:
Nukes, ICBMs, likely the world's most sophisticated ccurrency counterfeiting operation, and the willingness to share that knowledge with all our enemies.

You see the posts above that say it's a bad decision? They all say the situation is hopeless. We, Americans, have little to lose by bluster, and enormous things to lose by continuous waiting. I would love to hear people with other ideas than Trump's bluster or nothing. If we, Americans, decide to attack first, yes it would be a mistake. But if we simply encourage Kim to continuously act more aggressive and destroy any alliances he has outside the country and within his country? That is a victory. What we are risking is him attacking South Korea or Japan. But the closer it looks to him doing that, the more likely his only real ally, China, will not only abandon him, but take him out themselves. Because they dont want us to have a justified reason to go to war over there.
Kim's entire family has extorted the world by trying to be the crazy man. We now have a man who is telling him we are just as crazy and happy to go to war. It will force everyone to work harder to shut him down.

This is why Sup Forums can't be taken seriously.

>Trump's sabre rattling will accomplish nothing

The NKs are the ones that cyclically engage in sabre rattling and are becoming increasingly hostile in recent times.

> nothing the rest of the world does short of military action can stop that from happening

False, ratcheting up economic pressure can greatly catalyze instabilities in NK's upper-middle class. Furthermore, it isn't as if full on military action is the only aggressive action, a targeted strike or assassination (though very difficult) would be enough to remind the NK leadership that America isn't a paper tiger.

>So long as there are enough compliant peasants to work the fields and obedient soldiers to beat the taxes out of them

You're a moron, the fields and taxes aren't how the NKs are funding things. Taxes aren't funding the NK government, prison labor, international crime, and trading with China and Russia are. The NK peasants have no taxes to give and the small upper-middle class don't pay taxes.

>will be able to continue their little rort

Wrong, the vast majority of products the NK upper-middle class use are Chinese produced, the vast majority of power consumed comes from Russia and China. Both dislike having to deal with NK because NK is a fucking burden, it is an issue of necessity especially for China. Keep in mind how relations have been falling apart recently, look at the assassination of the sibling that was to be under Chinese protection.

If China, and especially of China and Russia, both decide to assist in economic pressures then this would lead to tremendous pressure on NK.

Likely, NK was a card he was dealt that he had no control over. McCain baited Kim first by calling him a crazy fat kid months ago kicking this round of war cries off. Trump had no choice but react to it the question is how, keeping in mind NK is a deep state tool and was provided his modern nuclear capability by DS world leaders. So how, he tried the flattering approach at first and Kim continued to bleat. Then him and others tried the threats and it goes back and forth to no avail beyond scaring everybody else. Now he's keeping him painted in a corner with one of the only tools he has until the rug is snuck out from under Kim then they can strike (covertly and using another "face" russia or china). Imagine if all he does is call names and insult him until then, without other actions being taken and Kim does something, what people will think and react that this war started because NK couldn't handle being insulted, what a joke. As long as the US doesn't take action and keeps yelling, eating time on the clock

>There is no solution, you mouthbreathing fucknuts.

You are speaking in the abstract here and this statement of yours should be disregarded. There is no perfect solution in any military/geo-political situation.

There are various potential paths to pursue according to relevant experts: 1. ratcheting up economic pressure, 2. full on military strike, 3. decapitating the elite (assassination or very targeted strike), 4. Re-establish leverage with targeted strikes (whether physical or cyber) on high priority targets including nuclear plants, missile sites, etc.

It is important to understand that though the NKs might not be able to differentiate between a full and limited strike doesn't detract from a limited strike being a viable option. NK might believe outside forces are paper tigers, so limited military pressure could cause them to seriously re-evaluate their actions.

>Either that, or you had better be prepared for a few million dead South Koreans, a few million dead Americans, and a few million dead North Koreans.

No, NK has no capability at the moment to kill millions of Americans you fucking buffoon. South Korean casualties could be high, even with the conventional weapons the NK gov. has. The big issue is the left over humanitarian crises in the remains of NK. They would flood SK and China with millions of refugees and there may be pockets of former military resistances with access to dangerous materials for decent local damage.

>Ultra rare

he has the best words. a true master in foreign policy.

It's already gotten China to openly condemn NK, which is more than any other President has been able to do. At this point stalling only strengthens NK's hand. We should be working out a deal with China about restricting the fighting/joint operations and maybe cutting them in on whatever government will replace NK, and then invading asap.

Chinese relations with NK are at an all-time low. They hate the NKs and they recognize the very serious risk NK are bringing to their own backyard with their missile escalations. There are so many provocative things the NK have done in Chinese territory, let alone the missile escalations, that China understands that something needs to be done. They have limited leadership experience here so if you don't think they are looking to the states you're a moron. This isn't 25 years ago.

China has more reason than ever to come to the table, and if Trump goes through with a limited physical or cyber attack next month, then it will rapidly be in Chinese interest to take an assertive role in helping the US in economic/political pressure.

>and the concessions that the US would have to make would be enormous.

This is a completely ignorant statement that doesn't understand China's relation to NK and what is in its own best interest. If Trump ratchets up the 'madman rhetoric' (per Gen. Petraeus' Sep. 13 2017 comments), a strategy we used against the Russians during Nixon, then tremendous pressure will be felt by China to step up and assist.

It is much worse for China if the US does a limited strike than it would be for the US. Giving the already crumbling relations with NK, and NK actions which are increasing Japanese and Indian cooperation (Japo-Indian alliance and them asserting an united front in the region is a negative for China, further reason for them to take an assertive geo-political role) China has every reason to pressure the upper-middle class of NK with economic pressures.

Both extremes are retarded having a rocket doesn't mean you reduced the size a 70 year old Russia weapon and Kim jung isn't a misunderstood leader he is a mad man with a 3 day functional army of midgets, trump is more nuanced than fox or CNN

t. I lose wars to birds and have no concept of what works or not

Their propaganda is "marines eating babies", not "trump called us mean words", hardly the same thing

I should note that anyone that has paid attention to Mainland political discussions knows that there is a huge amount of recent domestic pressure on the Chinese government to do something about NK. The Chinese people aren't ignoring this, they think their Gov. needs to be assertive and actively neuter NK somehow.

That is a nice cade user

North Korea is China's stick. China will throw this stick at the US and it will destroy the west coast and the US will stupidly break the stick thinking it won while China gets away with it.

In all honesty, what if we preemptively struck NK first?

Several massive air raids or MOABs at the exact same time especially along the DMZ. That would limit their ability to shell Seoul minimizing damage. From there just continue to cruise missile the fuck out of them and end it with ground troops. NK is using old ass 1950 Soviet technology, half of which probably doesn't even work. They barely have any food to feed their troops let alone supply them with ammunition. It's like yanking a bandaid off. Once they realize their immortal leader is dead and there's no one else to step up and lead, they will surrender.

Yes, I'm hoping for NK to nuke the USA, so Trump is doing a damned fine job.

Honestly it's estimated that the norks only have 3 days of ammo and no one even knows if all the guns aimed at Seoul work or have shells, solid snake that shit and make their ability to do anything even more hilarious, that's if you care about a Manlet threatening to to duct tape a big boy nuke to a rocket which can't even hit a shoreline

Alternative:
>brash trump balks and allows NK to develop nukes now pointed at US
>kim demands 2trillion usd or he fires

Go protest and get ran over fag

Why do you think it matters? The NK government will twist it.

They have one tool and that's heavy old guns aimed at Seoul, that and a Jonestown mass suicide when tubby neet leader gets captured and even if we stop that who's gonna reprogram millions of inbred brain trained kids

The kids comming up with this shit, jeez it never cease to amuse me how people think video games and real life is so similar.

To enter NK airspace with bombers wont work before the SAMs are taken out by stealth fighters and by that time Nukes will have landed in Seoul, Tokyo, Guam and LA.

There is nothing short of a full nuclear assault with ballistic missiles that have any chance of stopping North Korean nukes from reaching their targets.

You are overestimating them.

>who's gonna reprogram millions of inbred brain trained nazis
>who's gonna reprogram millions of inbred brain trained soviets

It's been done before user. Most of them probably know something's up. And we'll get the diplomats to help. Most of the diplomats already know the rest of the world is living 50 years ahead of them and everything they've been taught is a lie so it shouldn't take much to get to help us.

I think so. Media has their narrative, but kim making his fake do a tv appearance showed that trump was 100% doing it correctly. Also you have to be considerate of different cultures. Not everyone appreciates weak sheeps, even though globalists would love if so. That's why his approach is working so well: he isn't a disgusting racist, so to speak.

Another reason why this is not viable is because the Chinese don't want a refugee crisis and don't want a us friendly nk on there direct border,expect Kim's army of Manlets to suddenly include Chinese jets painted nk colors and commandos with Chinese accents

Most of them are in camps not on the countryside when the only time they see nazies is when the paper boy enlisted, this is some eyes peeled open and forced to watch Kim jerk off shite not vague propaganda that only effects city folk, no one wants those refugees, so has a dozen of them and they are almost all on the government doll with the rare speach agreement

First, they have old 1950s Soviet technology capable of shooting down gen 2 bombers, maybe. We are on gen 5. They wouldn't be able to see us unless we passed 50ft overhead.

Second, they don't have nukes. They couldn't get their missiles to hit the broadside of a shoreline let alone have a nuke powerful enough to leave a crater.

Finally, lmao @ their ballistic missiles. As a reminder to anyone keeping up with history, the last time North Korea was at war was 5 years after WW2 ended. They needed both China and USSR's help to stop South Korea from completely eradicating them.

Today, with no USSR and no China help, this war would be over in a few days.

well china just closed the oil lines and pulled off the business.
that will cripple the norks with their country.

so wtf trump is still tweeting about?

Yes. NK decided to engage in a dick-swinging competition. Obama had a small dick. Trump does not.