How do westernized Asians live

Hey guys, just wanted to ask you something.
I've been looking for an appartment for university and in the end only had one option and took it. Now I share a 3-room appartment with 2 asian girls.
Now here's the rundown of them:
>they are second generation immigrants
>both speak perfect german
>one is definately east-asian, the other one is probably vietnamese
>the east asian one is cute and is super nice and respectful to me
>i can tell that the vietnamese has no natural beauty, puts 1cm of make up on, is cold hearted i feel like
>appartment looked clean I suppose
>no idea about their eating habits

I've lived with a real chink and it was disgusting, he completely wrecked the kitchen, the shower and the toilet. He had zero sense of hygiene and I hope I'll never have to live through that shit again.

Question is: Are westernized Asians clean and do they eat normal food and not that disgusting asian shit that turns your kitchen into a slum toilet?
>pls share experiences

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RZzTUXYXEyU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Who cares orientals don't belong in the west, we had Hong Kong, Singapore, malayasia, Indonesia, Philippines they could have lived a western country but decided to be independent and now they want to live in the west? Fuck off stay in your country

This is what Westernized Asians are like:

youtube.com/watch?v=RZzTUXYXEyU

wtf, she looks like dead inside, there's pure darkness and nothingness in her eyes

thats not the issue right now for me.
problem is: now i have to cope with them, what to expect now?

Wait you sleep with two Asian girls every night?

How may I archive such a situation?

I'm not even into them, I have a way hotter white girlfriend living at her parents house during her education.
But I guess just look for student appartments and go to those with asian names.

Man Germans are faggots, the way you write always sounds like a school textbook. Just fuck off

>Germans are faggots
>lives in a country with the 2 gayest sounding official languages

How are german chicks? theres this german girl at my stem grad classes. ( from bavaria)

t. gook

OP are you a closet faggot. How is this a bad thing? They are Americanized already. Go for it.

Same as it would be a 2nd generational german living in an asian city. They will has assimilated a lot. They will choose the food that they grew up on. 2nd generational immigrants are not that bad. I would be more worried if they were brainwashed liberals.

German girls are extremely lefty, don't like direct flirting though. Just try to find out what she likes and talk about that only, then she may want you.

talked for a bit. apparently parents are catholic (muh munich) but she doesnt care. def. red flag. shes smart for a woman, and a bit sassy by american standards tho. she said germans are very liberal, where csu/cdu would be democrats here (kinda true) hmm.

Well I'm worried about the food. It stinks and always makes a mess. I don't care what politics they hold, I can redpill very well.

>says this in a language foreign to his because nobody speaks his language
You have to be pretty cucked to know a foreign language kek

>just look for student appartments and go to those with asian names
The way you worded this sounds odd. You aren't "keeping" these girls, are you?

food is overhyped. gotta for full mediterranean anyway for healthy life. even tho im a gook, i dont eat rice at all - a lot of chicken breast and eggs

I know this kind of girl. The catholic ones that don't care about it really are the best of the best.
They aren't annoying about their religion and are sexually based. Not slutty, not cockblocky though

It'll be a struggle, but the best thing to do is to breed the East asian out of them.

they are always stuck up and a bit bitchy and uptight in public.
But i swear 80% of the german girls i have fucked liked it when i put my finger up their ass.
that describes german girls perfectly. uptight in public but like it if you shove something up their ass

no? maybe? why?

German girls are total sluts. They will do anything.

she had literally nothing on fb. 80% chance of based, or 20% chance of slut reclaiming her life? she's on fulbright btw.

temptation is too much atm. mostly on my part doing sinful fantasizing

my degree of white fever and looking for euro immigrants in states is getting too much.

will they do chinky small dick chinese?

German woman only like big brown circumcised cock

try roofies for that

kek. tfw circumsized gook due to (((american))) influence, and thanks to dad, has 8" dick

t. virgin

Weird. I've met several German girls here, I speak a small amount of German and have found that for the most part these chicks were cool. They were down as fuck to get drinks at the bar and overall talked about faily interesting stuff. Didn't seem too Liberal. Maybe that's just the ones that move here and are in STEM.

Thanks
Guess I got to go to Canada then.

sounds like you are about to fuck it up. don't force it

Canadians hate chinks, your average white Canadian is openly racist to them. I remember back when I was in high school after gym in the shower we held the chink in our class against the wall and took turns whipping him with the towel

No you don't. You don't have to brag on Sup Forums. In fact, it's rather pathetic. This is an anonymous board, mate.

yeah that's not really a representative group. just to give you an idea: in my class 8 of 10 girls were in a group helping children of migrants just to virtue signal, the other 2 were lefty in other ways

Westernized Viet here. We are either full 1488 gas the Kikes race war now, or hyper leftists. Women are terrible, and always lefties who ironically LOVE Communism. Why? Because Western society places their shitty home countries as bastions of hope. Expect a dirty apartment, passive aggressiveness, and constant torture if you aren't as communist as them. Also, don't expect them to be capable of cooking, cleaning, or doing anything but complain. Don't do it.

im not. actually read thread about child support/alimony on Sup Forums yesterday, and sermon about a week ago on hebrews really killed it. just gotta go through this nofap withdrawal side effects punching on my academics-induced stress

That's like all girls though. Never met a girl that didn't like a finger in the pooper

i do, and was joking on my part about vcard, but i guess you feel insecure behind meme flag

it's called colored contact lenses

fuck, well the contract is signed and I have to hope for the best during the next 6 months

I didn't think so. I'm a Geologist, and generally in my field or related fields, the people are really down to Earth (pun intended). But seriously, that really sucks for you, Hans. A lot of millennial here are same way. It really cucks my shit up.

Is this type of cuck behavior why your women are fucking sandniggers?

>"lol user don't talk to them directly just beat around the bush and be present and maybe one day she'll settle for you"

women and people in general who go into technical fields tend to be more conservative and actually reasonable (not all of course and i think a high portion of women there are still pretty lefty) but for women that's only 10% at most imo. the other 90% who do something social or a dumb office job don't have good chances of being a decent, thinking person

well yeah that's how it works if you want a girlfriend. of course you could just get drunk and be really sexual, most people who go to clubs and get wasted want that anyways

As someone who has actually dated about 30 asian women, I can say that about 90% of them are impeccably clean. They even will come to my place and clean it and do my laundry.

Can't say as much for the guys, but yeah, the chink guys probably are not clean. Does this surprise you that guys are not clean??? Most of my guy roommates have wrecked our apartments beyond recognition, and they were white.

trouble is, stem, especially grad is filled with chink/pajeet males.

dont get me started...

thanks for the insight

kek, she is literally the only white girl in most of my classes.

almost forgot. she says shes vegetarian, not due to health reason, but didnt really say. huge red flag?

LEAF

My wife is American, but happens to be 5th gen Asian. You'd never tell.

2nd gen are probably legit.

are u a grill? how did u get an apartment with 2 grills other than being a massive faggot?

Who was gril

Oh you are so fucked. I have no advice for you, because life with a 2nd or 3rd Gen female Asian is terrible no matter what you do. Just stay the fuck away and stay silent.

living with random women sounds like a terrible idea in general tbqh

You don't know how to live

sounds really uncomfortable tbqh

Have them POO IN LOO.

First gen ABC here. A lot of Asian kids (especially Chinese) have terrible hygiene because their parents spoil them from a young age and clean everything for them while only asking them to study.

Occasionally you'll find a kid who knows how to take care of themselves, but these kids are usually exceptional people to begin with or have exceptional parents.

2nd and 3rd gen Asians are alien to me. When I do have kids, I'm going to make sure they learn Mandarin and the full extent of Chinese history so they'll be well centered and don't grow up to be self hating Asians

1. Fuck the east one
2. Don't give a shit, it will be fine, women have naturally a bigger sense for hygiene and for the small things in life

y? i will try to make as westernized (in good ol' fashion sense) as possible. why make him larp as chink?

ok the responses are kinda positive when i filter out all the obvious trolls, makes me feel safe again

is being vegetarian common for deutsch grill?

that is what happened to everybody in r/hapa. You can't never be truly murican unless you're white

If university student GF, then a big yes.

Can't say for all Americanized Asians, but every Americianized Korean bitch I've ever encountered has, without a doubt, been a shallow, materialistic, self-entitled cunt.

Wait until they start microwaving their fish head soup and fermented anchovies and veg. Pickled daikon literally smells like rotting garbage. Your house will constantly smelly like rotting fish.

really? doesnt german cuisine essentially orbit around red meat tho? i feel like being vegetarian in states sounds like huge red flag

well, most of r/hapa are stereotypical wmaf. with 1/3 chance of caucasian gene dominance, you may have chance in non-new england area. at least you may have chance being hapa, but not a chance as a chink imo

And east asian as in a Paki? Then add the everpresent stink of curry and rancid ghee. Should mix well with the fish stink.

pretty much but they arent consistent at it

They are the same way in Korea

this

I live with a SE asians and she's a neat-freak compared to me so... I guess it's different from person to person, like for every fucking race you mong.

dude i really hope that they have normal eating habits and don't make a chinese or vietnam restaurant kitchen out of this appartment
the problem with the chink i lived with was that he always did roasted/fried noodles and the fat went everywhere, i had to throw away a lot of my stuff because there was a 1cm thick, dry fat layer on it
disgusting

i'm not racist. racism is a crime, crime is for niggers.
no but for real, i just wanted to get some oppinions/experiences in here. thx for the contribution

>i'm not racist. racism is a crime, crime is for niggers.
german with swedish heritage confirmed.

what did you mean by this?
>swedish heritage

>San Francisco
>Portland
>Seattle
>Vancouver

Are these the 4 most liberal cities in North America? Redpill me on what it's like there

Interesting how they're situated in a row

Aren't all of them also filled with Asians? Interesting

any big cities barring dixieland. portland is very white, sheltered liberal kids doing shit. seattle and vanc are not as liberal as nyc and sf afaik

just keking m8, about your redditness.

>samefaggig
portland is white. seattle and vanc are more indifferent to politics compared to sf.
sf, portland, nyc, dc/chiraq/la? idk.theres prolly research done on it anyway

US asians are mixers and coal burners, heavily subverted no asian patriachy holding them in line

>adding something to your post is samefagging

Okay Carlos

Thanks for replying though

fob immigrants are too busy with life to realise the (((war))) going on. and due to their blindness to prestige, they send their kids to ivy to study bs feminist garbage, thus completing the (((cycle))) imo.

thx sven. at least you seem nice. how bad sweden is really? didnt have time to go to scandi during my last european trip. is it Sup Forums meme tier? paris was pretty bad imo, esp around gare d'est

>man with female roommates

OhGodWhy.png Roommates are terrible enough, you CHOSE to live with two women who will either never fuck you, or worse, they might.

We are in desperate need of a cleansing, and I'm not just talking about brown people

Hey guys, just wanted to ask you something.
How do westernized Europeans live?

I've lived with a real European and it was disgusting, he was praying five times a day and wouldn't allow alcohol in the house.

Question is: Are westernized Europeans clean and do they eat normal good and how that halal shit that turns your kitchen into a shwarma stand?

A terrible idea, OP. You might luck out, but frankly if you did have any luck then you wouldn't be in a position doubting your luck.

Second of all, Asians of any kind have absolutely no understanding of things such as morals or ethics. These concepts are alien to them naturally, but they can feign a superficial understanding because these concepts are, for the most part, prevalent in their host country and they learn to adapt

Expect a lot of buck passing, avoiding responsibility, gossip, sneaky shit, the race card, insolence, arrogance, entitlement, manipulation and backstabbing. And that's not including all the typical girl shit.

Also since there are two Asians, expect yourself to get ganged up on. Asians usually hate other Asians, but in most cases they'll gang up on a white or whatever.

i live in california's bay area where i'm overrun by gooks. they are privileged, selfish, single-minded pieces of shit.