Where in the world is Kraut and Tea

Is he ded?

No new videos after the whole "alt righters are rayciss" debacle. Did he just give up or what?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=krnMIV1Zs6c
youtube.com/watch?v=uHp5DKJZVE0
youtube.com/watch?v=IaJXPRj_9SA&t=4s
youtube.com/watch?v=IaJXPRj_9SA
youtube.com/watch?v=B0tp8Dq5Th8
youtube.com/watch?v=VYfF06CPHMo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Did he just give up or what?
hopefully

probably got tired of doing videos and had something better to do

this is what happenes when you get absolutely assblasted by 90% of the community, even those supposedly on your side. He got 5th grader biology wrong while pretending to be this "tfw to intelligent" cuckold. He'll either come back full 1488 or make some excuse on "well I don't have any fucking clue what I"m talking about, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong." video months from now.

No clue why I'm still subscribed to this human refuse. I'm sure he'll be back with his next two "Alt-right BTFO" vids soon enough and half his audience will still continue to hate him for it. Funnily enough, I've not heard his Fellow Enlightened Skeptics™ say anything about him at all since he went into full faggot mode.

>He'll either come back full 1488
Not a fucking chance.

Where's his other videos, he was supposed to BTFO the alt-right and show everyone how smart and skeptical the true classic liberals are.

>Is he ded
I hope, the fag gets mad at race realists for being racist but then turns around and says we should nuke the Middle East for Israel. He's worse than a far leftest; he's a hypocrite.

Fuck Kraut and Tea. The way he speaks....he is like sargon.
And i am sure he is a cia nigger or at least controlled op

Some french biologist BTFO him and he has not resurfaced since.

Don't forget Ryan Faulk. I can't give AltHype enough credit for the sheer amount of research and effort put in on almost a daily basis.

Millennial Woes laughed at him.

He fucking LAUGHED at him.

lol.

Just to play Devil's advocate here. You didn't really really prove him wrong, you just shouted him down when he proved your racial theories were built on stupid papers and analogy shifting.

I mean you're the fucks trying to argue about "Race" as anything other than a social construct.

And then you try and argue that Civilisation is genetic.

Even sargon denounced him on this.

I assume sauerkraut is hiding in shame.

you mean the faggot who couldn't even cite the right wiki for r/k selection? Probably killed himself.

ffs ii can't stand the skeptic city-states insistance on having these edgy labels. they did hte same with "le 4 hoursemen."

>>Just to play devil's advocate
>>YOU'RE ALL FAGGOTS WHO BULLIED AN E-CELEB OFF MUH YOOTOOBS!
Low quality b8 m8

>fee alt frite actfually belieffs fat black people lay eggs haha!

>race is a social constr-

it was alsace-lorraine all over again

Not really, he proved the theories wrong, then the Alt-right just cried just like SJWs do.

I mean for fuck sake, people are actually arguing the r/k shit now when it's possible the most flat earther-esque stupidity ever invented.

>He cannot read Genetic maps.

You know that graph shows which groups people there have MORE of X or Y gene right?

All those genes are represented on the fucking map in each person.

That's fucking minuscule.

Really skepticals my theories

No, the argument is that 1)race is biological and 2)culture has a basis in race.

Culture, as a shaper of civilisation, is formed gradually over a very long period of time within a certain group of genetically distinct people.

>he cannot read his previous argument
You said it was a social construct.

Genes literally have no basis on culture.

It is a social construct, Considering when you see maps like have great ranges in genetic change.

I mean really, you people sound like Genetic Determinists.

Why is tj an iconoclast?

look guys, another "everyone that does not agree with me is flat-earth stupid" person. stay arrogantly ignorant fag. you are digging the mass grave of your own side.

He showed everybody how retarded centrists are. Hopefully he fucked off forever.

Nope, it is not a certainty but it is not a fiction either.

As apposed to "I literally apply a scientific theory to an argument that doesn't make sense"

Really, how DOES r/k theory apply to determining "races" are separate species?

It's a fiction. Because genetics are not clean little boxes you can happily drop people in and the Alt-right are autistic enough to try and make those neat little boxes.

Yeah we did not prove him wrong but I did watch two videos an hour and a half long each with a biologist proving him not only to be wrong but a complete mong.

It was hilarious

by definition a population's genes regress towards a mean

See Hardy-Weinberg equillibirum

For a culture to be distinct, it must be isolated

Distinct culture formed over time by a distinct gene pool associates the population with the culture.
Over long enough periods of isolation, the distinctions become more pronounced.

globalists and opportunistic neoliberals WILL deny this.

No one is saying they are clean boxes i am arguing that race it is not a social construct and you can prove that through genetic analysis, which is what i just did. BTFO.

See, the point is shown, the Autistic Alt-rightist tries to pen in a neat little box, which is destroyed by one simple argument.

>For a culture to be distinct.

Show me; In Europe, a Distinct culture.

No one has ever argued that R/K selection theory was specific to any race.

R/K selection theory can apply to any individual and any individual can adapt from R selection strategy to K selected strategy and vice versa.

Ok, using your amazing analysis.

Where is the "Race" line? At what point do we seperate "Race"

Because according to this Britain is a clusterfuck for you people to understand.

I'm glad that shitstain has disappeared in shame after exposing himself for the cucke that he is.
His lackey Vee is still making videos, gotta get rid of that gypsy too

...And?

What does reproductive selection even apply to this conversation then?

Why is it even brought up?

Can I just add I find your south African flag hilarious here.

Either you're a stupid fucking nigger, or even more hilarious.

A fucking Afrikaaner.

Ryan Faulk offered to coach him on the issues beforehand, he even offered to do it in private so Kraut could avoid looking like a total retard.

His biggest problem was that he presented his argument with such arrogance that once proven to be a tard it is very hard for him to respond with any dignity.

Being arrogantly self righteous and at the same time completely incorrect is as bad a comb as it gets.

He should of made his case in a neutral way and then waited for a retort so he could correct his point of view without looking like a total pussy cunt

Ok, now I know you are hunting for (you). You're ignoring or just misrepresenting counter arguments. I said indirectly that culture has a basis in genes through their distinct groups. That is the basis of racial identity. You keep stating that the alt-right is wrong. How exactly? Because kraut&t being correct? Have you even watched the vids in question? His arguments are strawmen and a observation about a single hereditary disorder which has little relation to the topic he is discussing, namely race and IQ.

Sounds like you made a shitty argument and got btfo like Kraut and Tea did.

did i do that? hmm. okay, good argument. i actually don't buy the whole there is only the human race because they simply changed every european science book after ww2 to exclude specific human races, not because of any scientific reason but because of political ones. everybody can see the differences in humans and you are not fooling anyone if you say that an eskimo and an aboriginal are the same race. there are also actual biologists and the rest of the scientific community across the globe who find that separating the human species into different races is perfectly plausible. on the fact if it is true or not: it is a classification method. arguing if a classification method is true, now that shows scientific ignorance. only in the race debate are people so dense as to think they can argue who is true or false. it is the scientific equivalent of arguing the metric system is untrue.

What did Kraut do?

Krauts videos had a huge portion of it "debunking" R/K selection you dumb teenager.

We are discussing what became of Kraut so its relevant. You built up a straw man

>Really, how DOES r/k theory apply to determining "races" are separate species?

Which I shut down, you are arguing like a Jew

Oh sorry, how am I misrepresenting your argument?

> I said indirectly that culture has a basis in genes through their distinct groups. That is the basis of racial identity.

That is wrong. This can easily be proven by looking at the British isles.

This can easily been seen by Looking at the Roman Empire, and even further back with Roman Vassal States.

Genetics has literally no bearing on culture. It just so happens Culture breeds by Osmosis, which means it often spreads through genetic groups easier.

So what ARE you arguing then? Are you Defending R/K theory, or defending people defending R/K theory?

You're the one who made the argument you inbred Kiwi, not me.

Link to the biologist's video?

>>He proved the theories wrong
What theories? He just pointed out that africans don't hatch from eggs. Even the Church of Mormon, who think that blacks were painted by god so we'd know who was eternally naughty, don't think africans are a third, undiscovered species of egg-laying mammal. That's like me saying I've disproved the wage-gap by pointing out that rain is mostly hydrogen and oxygen and not made up of, as yet undiscovered, patriarchy particles.

British Isles have been colonised by invaders for as long as we have had written history. There is no English Race or British Race if that is what you are arguing.

Because of bananagate.

Clarify what you mean.

French culture vs german culture. They are distinct.

Jesus christ you are a mess.

You said race is a social construct i am saying it is not you can determine race by genetic analysis THE END. Stop with your shitty straw man arguments literal Kraut and fucking Tea.

I haven't seen his back n forth with alternate hypo.

I was disappointed that he hasn't posted anything about AFD.

these, God it was so glorious watching him get demolished

youtube.com/watch?v=krnMIV1Zs6c

youtube.com/watch?v=uHp5DKJZVE0

You should probably listen to If French Culture and German Culture is so distinct.

What are the Franks?

Yes.

Show me a Distinct, Purely, 100% not influenced by anyone but their own genetic group, Culture.

What happened to naked ape?

French people are the genetic legacy of Franks, Celts, and Romans. Franks were Germans that adopted French (latin) culture, same way Normons adopted French culture, and then eventually formed the basis for English culture.

Good Question

>Alternative Hypothesis
>"I do not understand genetic bridges and assume all crossbreeding is the same type"

Sup Kraut? Just give up and join us you faggot.

he moved back to israel, probably lives with kraut in a kibbutz where they suck on each others pissholes all day

There we go
youtube.com/watch?v=IaJXPRj_9SA&t=4s

What the fuck are you talking about Nigger? What is your argument?

Evey time he makes something btfo'ing the far right. A bunch of butthurt retards going on a crusade attacking him.

>Show me; In Europe, a Distinct culture.
It's all right Kraut and Cuck, die Männer mit den weißen Kitteln kommen gleich. But what are you doing in Britain again? Eating Falafel and Schawarma? Enjoying the quintessentially British newcomers? Maybe a new black chick to fuck?

If Franks are so distinct, what are Europeans?
If humans are so distinct, what are apes?

Yea, we can take broader classifications, and take broader similarities.

You can say "there's no anglo race" depending on whatever kind of "Race" you're talking about... but anglos are a genetically distinct people. They look different. You can tell when a person is a pure blooded anglo. You can tell when they're french.... when they're german. There are physical features we can identify.

Trying to play sematics doesn't change that.

That's actually so fucking wrong I laughed my ass off In real life.

But good job, you proved the French Cultures and German Cultures are not distinct and seperate, but Amalgamations of earlier cultures and the cultures surrounding them.

And WHAT MORE, you showed Culture is not genetic.

That you people are so deluded in Demagogary you refuse to accept your ignorance of subjects and just hammer home on Dogma.

See Where people assume that;'sa BTFO because a fat french person calls himself a scientist then like a retard STILL tries to apply R/K theory to human nature.

Nothing, far right SJW menace is growing so he switched his fire to them for a bit.

You fucking dong. Where is the "blue" line? Where is the "yellow" line? And yet we still identify colors with no trouble. Come back after you pass First grade babycakes XOXOX

Kraut got anally raped by a Canadian voyageur a few weeks ago. He probably killed himself. Seriously, watch this (by Jean-Francois Gariépy):

He's too emotional. all of his videos are e-drama. His political videos are just to BTFO his e-drama opponents who made him mad. It's boring. I'm an adult. Make your point without e-drama

Maybe he's transgendered? He actually acts a lot like a woman.

Literally all you are arguing is semantics.

Tell me, What are the physical differences between an Anglo, a French person and a German?

I dont care that he is a biologist really, refute what he says.

Could be a fucking plumber for all I care. There is no reason why you cannot apply R/K theory to human nature.

Do you...do you have to put "gate" in front of everything? Even when some ugly, hairy fat fuck shoves a banane in his ass and spreads hot liquid something over his micro dick?

Jesus.

>Far right SJW
What kind of double think is this shit? Holy fuck.

Wait, sorry, I know you live too far away to know these things but the only way to tell the difference between Krauts and Frogs is that Germans always sound like they're angry when they talk and Frenchmen don't because they have a dick in their mouth.

Okay then.

If a species can "Switch" it's R/K selection type at the drop of a hat ( like Humans can ) then it's a pointless system to apply to Humans, as they don't have a strict select breeding method.

Teeth lmao. Actually prevalence of Gingers within the population but again it is not 100% definitive.

Are you denying that people can identify a person's origin by the way they look?

I don't want to write a book about the distinctions. But they look facially different. There's a look to the different races.

Could you provide the link please? I too wanna see him get btfo'd.

The Alternative Hypothesis kept kicking his ass also his "scientists" turned out to be retards.

We dont have a strict select breeding method thats the point.

>Gingers.

Can be found majorly in at least several cultural groups in Europe.

>Celts
>Scandinavians
>Iberians

A literal biologist from Canada, called Jean-Francois Gariépy, working at Duke university deconstructed both of Kraut's videos in great detail. I just posted links to his videos, but I'll do it again just for you:

If you can't be bothered to watch them the whole way through, that's your problem. But don't go claiming the proof isn't out there.

This is the problem you have when you try to debate the Aut right. I said prevalence of gingers go look at a map that shows the prevalence of gingers in the European population. You will see it is far higher on the British isles than in Germany or France. This is fact you will get btfo if you reply with an Argument.

this got me so hard

>making the 20% of niggers are smarter than 50% of whites argument
>being serious about it

>Deconstructed

Some French-Canadian cuck going "b-But not THAt argument" When kraut tackled SPECIFIC arguments brought up in SPECIFIC conversations isn't a BTFO, it's attacking a strawman.

>That you people are so deluded in Demagogary you refuse to accept your ignorance of subjects and just hammer home on Dogma.
>all this ad hom and no argument.
Show me how we're wrong Kraut you dumb faggot

If I don't GCHQ will kill my dog. Sorry.

>Being so fucking stupid you cannot understand the statement.

Guess you're in the lower 50%. I mean this goes for almost everyone in this thread. You're making such childish arguments as to be fucking hilarious.

Based Frenchy dismantled this cuck.

Are you denying that Irish, german, french, british, all have distinct looks to them?

Are you claiming that, it's impossible to look at someone and say "that person definitely has ancestry in germany" ?

youtube.com/watch?v=VYfF06CPHMo

Yes?

Are you fucking mad? Do you honestly think you can tell a British, French and German person apart?

I think that guy is an undercover race realist, there's just no other way you post that

>Some French-Canadian cuck going "b-But not THAt argument"

>childish arguments