Criticising multiculturalism is retarded...

Criticising multiculturalism is retarded. Modern industrial civilisation relies on using resources from across the entire planet. If you have quartz crystals in your computer or phone then you should stop complaining about the Niggers that mined them migrating to your country.

It's basically what happened with the slave trade. A bunch of rich land owners got filthy rich from importing savages and ended up creating a minority of undesirables in their counties.

That's a black nigger

>having precious metals in your computer parts
>lol just accept third world immigrants until they replace you

Seriously, just kill yourself. If you are this fucking retarded you should not be allowed to reproduce.

It's not about economics, it's about the impacts multiculturalism has on the social cycle, Mohammed.

People are not material resources. If you bring people into a nation-state in enough numbers, they will destroy it.

>It's basically what happened with the slave trade. A bunch of rich land owners got filthy rich from importing savages and ended up creating a minority of undesirables in their counties.

So let's do it again? Slide thread

I'm not saying we should accept it at all, I'm saying that the west has reaped what it sowed.

If the UK didn't want Muslim immigration we shouldn't have colonised India or bombed Iraq.

>implying people need to live together in order to trade

The whole "capitalism needs open borders" is a klke trick. Different people have always traded peacefully without having to live together.

Please consider suiciding yourself.

Trade between countries does not require multiculturalism.

says who? If the UK didnt want Muslim immigration it could shut its borders to Muslims. It's that fucking simple. With that same retarded train of thought we could say, if Muslims didn't want to be bombed in the Middle East, they shouldn't have raided Europe in the name of violent jihad for centuries.

trade routes inevitable create transport links, particularly in the modern age.

If the west did not colonise Africa there would be literally no infrastructure there.

> If you have quartz crystals in your computer or phone then you should stop complaining about the Niggers that mined them migrating to your country.

I don't see where in this sentence you gave nig nogs the right to migrate to societies they're not compatible with.

That's quite a leap there, it's faulty logic. There is no reason to suggest that if people who happen to be from this country colonised another country hundreds of years ago, that they should have foreseen that their descendants should be financially responsible for modern day muslims.

Try to think things through becfore you make grandiose claims.

Clearly they did when the aristocracy was recruiting Indian servants.

>trade for goods and services
>millions of niggers arrive instead
Kill yourself

Was this edited? That guy is really black.

Those migrants aren't coming here to mine diamonds for my phone so they can fuck off. All immigration outside of North America should be ended. Mexicans and Canadians should be our only immigrant groups. Absolutely no reason to import niggers when we have beaners willing to work and who work ten times harder than any nigger ever has in their entire existence.

I would not have any problem with quartz mining niggers moving to my country as long as they do not act like niggers.
Hell I would trade them for white niggers any day as white niggers act like niggers.

pic related . It's mom's spaghetti.

African-Americans still have 27% white on average, which is why they have the second highest niggerIQ in the world (86).

for fuck's sake for the last time I'm not advocating immigration of third worlders, I'm illustrating that neocolonialism has created the infrastructure to allow the new cancerous multiculturalism.

chaeck this shit uot I stole the hat!!!!!

I'm arguing that it is whites who are more disproportionately killed by blacks by officers, I'm looking for the one infographic that's a chart containing a big list of crimes and how they are commited by race(all US)
it's a mostly black, big chart, crimes are listed on the y axis, race on the x, and it's color coded to show the above or below average of that crime for that race

can I also /r/ the image of the black deaths commited by race?
I would love to have a discussion

>If you have quartz crystals in your computer or phone then you should stop complaining about the Niggers that mined them migrating to your country
The largest quartz mine is in Arkansas you idiot, also Russia mines a fair bit. OP is a retarded nigger

I just wanted to know if the image had been edited

That nigger is darker the vantablack

Trading resources is not the same thing as adopting culture.

>If you have quartz crystals in your computer or phone then you should stop complaining about the Niggers that mined them migrating to your country.

WRONG WRONG WRONG.

those stupid niggers are going to stay in their own mosquito infested hellhole, and they're going to continue mining my fucking minerals, and stay the fuck away from my beautiful lands and people. and when we're done with them they can fuck off and die.

Why would someone do that

Bullshit OP rundown. Resources are in every country, its more a question of who will do it cheap enough to make it worth doing, and who cares about the condition of the land/air/water of their nation to go ahead and extract and process those resources.

For instance, rare earth minerals are found everywhere, China has the motive and lack of care for their enviroment to havest and process, africa will do it for cheap and doesnt care either...so thats where we get them, we could get them from america, but people dont want to fuck up large swaths of land doing it, and it would be far too expensive to overpay for the labor on it vs what its used for (cheap electronics)

When it basically comes down to processing dirt, which is how you get most resources from the earth...there are a lot of cons to it....africa doesnt do shit else, has the manpower required to process and harvest dirt, and so its done there....simple as that.

Yes there are some locations where extraction is slightly easier and more concentrated...

It's not exactly "trade" though, because the Africans aren't getting a fair deal.

Trade has existed between cultures that don't intermingle because it was largely a trade of materials and goods usually at a fair rate; the case of neocolonialism is basically the west mining Africa's resources and paying them nothing, thus aggravating the populace to pursue the wealth they helped create.

>basically the west mining Africa's resources and paying them nothing
Maybe they should have research mining technology instead of 'tribal warfare' and 'lip piercing'.

>It's not exactly "trade" though, because the Africans aren't getting a fair deal.

THEY'RE NOT GOING TO GET A FAIR DEAL.

WE TAKE AWAY AND MAKE OUR OWN.

THEY ARE OUR PROPERTY.

>Criticising multiculturalism is retarded.
whats retarded is not realizing that multiculturalism is a euphemism for being anti western.

> thus aggravating the populace to pursue the wealth they helped create.

You're implying there has never been a possibility to reject this minority. Someone made the choice to accept these inferior swines, therefore enabling ''multiculturalism''(as far as true multiculturalism can exist).

>complaining about the Niggers that mined them migrating to your country.
if the niggers are here, who is going to mine the quartz?

There's actually a shitton of Quartz about 10 minutes away from me.
Fucking mountains of it. But nicetryguy

I love different cultures, I dream of travelling the world and experiencing what the world has to offer. That is why I want nationalism for every nation and race. Every race and culture should be preserved. Multiculturalism will boil down every culture and race into a boring, brown mess.

If they are not getting a fair deal, they just have to say no. Turns out they cannot say no because they're dumb niggers and they need them gibs to sustain their ridiculously large populations.

Different cultures can trade and do business without living together. And having different people live together results in both original cultures disappearing. You can’t have the multiculturalism you worship if there is only a bastardized common world culture.

Exactly my point

I'd like to grow old seeing cultures dissapear before my eyes just as I'd like to grow old seeing the snow leopard going extinct

Most nations could easily survive using their own resources if they had to. International trade is literally a meme.

Why are you guys giving this poor bait replies?

>It's not exactly "trade" though, because the Africans aren't getting a fair deal.
t. unemployed know-nothing about business or economics

You won't be saying that when akmed has a sexual emergency and picks you out to fix it.

pretty much except for electronics aka modern life

Maybe, just maybe, modern industrial society was a mistake, the way it's been implemented at least.

you mean "the west" as in political leaders who are all enabling mass migration into open borders Europe? "Reap what it has sowed" - they're making it happen you fucking spastic, They could shut this all down any time they want

>If the UK didn't want
The politicians are the ones that count, and they all seem to be in favour of it
>shouldn't have colonised India
Yeah, think about that 14 year old Tiffany from Leeds next time you get forcibly drugged up and split in half by 13 petrol station workers, colonising India not such a smart idea now is it? In time you'll see how fucking retarded you are Tiffany
>or bombed Iraq
You make this sound like the people being murdered by these imported goat rapists were the ones who are flying the planes, and it was over a million politicians marching against invasions.