Hunter X Hunter

Will they ever get off this boat?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sTSyNYBCmGo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I really don't expect the boat ride to take that long. Maybe 3 volumes.

and how many years?

I blame cute girls & tennis

serious question, would you be happy if Togashi is rushing it in the end with Gon and Killua and whoever is left getting wiped out by Alluka?

Reminder that the DC arc started 4 years ago

Togashi will probably die before he finished HxH anyway.

Calling it; the necklace Gon picked up from Greed Island will have something to do with however he gets back his nen

youtube.com/watch?v=sTSyNYBCmGo

Pretty sure all that necklace does is make you immune to some Greed Island spells

it dispells curses, which is very good considering it's like a free Nen Exorcism

I wonder why Killua didn't use it to dispell whatever restriction was on Gon though

We know jackshit about how would one go about actually restoring lost nen
Considering how idiosyncratic nen as a whole and especially conditional nen is, it's entirely possible that Gon's condition is a very severe psychosomatic one that could be relieved in some very unconventional way

>I wonder why Killua didn't use it to dispell whatever restriction was on Gon though

Read the manga, it doesn't dispell nen curses, it only nullifies Greed Island spells
If it did it'd be fucking broken as shit and should be one of the rarest cards

goddamn nigga

The most optimistic Gonfags believe he was restored to pre-Wing training Gon. So all it'd take is for Gon to either channel nen naturally or get in contact with someone unleashing their hatsu upon him.

I believe Gon is screwed and he'll need some real psychological development to get over his restriction. For all intents and purposes, Gon was DONE with his life after he fucked Pitou. That requires some edge mentality.

I think he'll either eat some plant from DC to restore nen or use that kakin treasure that Ryodan wants to get it.

>some real psychological development
This is exactly what I want. I think he has some mental block, so I'd love his growth to steer in that direction(and no needle-tier shit).

Or gon will be completely forgotten. There is no main character in HxH anyway.

Holy shit that sentence,off to sleep.

He certainly won't be forgotten and there are couple of main characters with those birthday dates.

Personally wouldn't mind him being forgotten for a while and seeing more screentime for Pariston and Ging.

No, the most optimistic Gonfag believes Togashi won't prolong the hiatuses so he can continue the manga properly and Gyro arc will happen in our lifetime.

Well, he finally met Ging and even had good time with his father. Wasn't that entire point of his journey?

No, because he also met some other people like Kurapika, Leorio and Killua. And Silva forshadowed Killua doing something bad to Gon eventually and Hisoka will want his fight.

No the entire point was what happened on his journey and he admitted he didn't care much about Ging.

I did mean optimistic, not insane.

No matter how bold and interesting of a move that'd be, HxH is still a product that relies on brand recognition and Gon still is the face of HxH.

Filtered.

Morel is based but I think that manipulators aren't that good in HxH and Shalnark explained why. If he Morel loses his pipe somehow I think he's screwed. Manipulators that don't rely on one phone or pipe are great (like Illumi) but I don't like others that do.

How many times do we have to post this page so speedreaders like you can get it ?

What does you liking a character or not have to do with anything? lol

Just saying why I think manipulators kinda suck in hxh in hxh thread where people discuss hxh.

I hope Cheadle is a cool manipulator.

Gon is the adventurer kind of character. It's the journey that matters. Really interesting, because when he is ultimately faced with a goal that he MUST reach, he fucking lost his mind. Gonna be interesting from now on.

Sorry. It's just that your post had nothing to do with that user's image IMO.

>DC is a survival against nature
>Gon had enough panel time for now

Too bad, would have loved to see the trio again.

Why can Kurapika use his chain to lie-detect non-spiders? Or his "spider-only" limitation only affects harmful abilities?

>reading this fast

Only one chain is spider-only and he has other chains to do other stuff and he'll be able to do more stuff as he improves just how Qurororoworf doesn't have to hold his book to use spells now.

READ

More like memory distortion. This manga is way too old now.

> mfw Gon somehow gets inside the boat

so the thing about the whole situation is
the princes and pika erroneously think the succession thing is going to be about killing each other , rather than desperately trying not to be killed by a DC calamity.

Is it true that we are upon a new hiatus?

Not at all but with Togashi you never know.

It already hit and you didn't even feel.

hasn't togashi been worse with hiatus than miura?

I didn't read Yuyu Hakusho but his hiatuses in HxH aren't as bad.

I found out the other day , shindol made a yaoi doujin with hisoka, that was kind of left field.

Reminder that he actually had nen after he was cured and when he met with Ging atop the world tree.
Bestdad might had something to do with it.

Gyro's father is a better dad than Ging.

Proof? I don't remember any of that.
He didn't have nen alone at home.

>Woble --> Baby --> Bloodsucker, hyper sensitive to threats, smart enough to stalk enemies and kill them on the shitter, can quickly and silently slaughter four people at once, possibly responsive to Oito's emotional state.
>Marayam --> Kid whose only "friends" are hamsters, completely ignored by his mom despite trying to get her attention --> Hamster monster that asks people if they're free, pesters them if they say no, then compels them to murder people when they say yes.

Just how fucked up could the others be?

He said so himself,go read the chapters.

He said he had aura you speedreading nigger, not nen
Everyone has aura

Who do you think the other 3 belong to?

Gon still has AURA. Nen is the way of manipulating aura.
Now I'm sure many idiots skip Heaven arena arc.

Not the guy but he felt Gon's aura. Gon just can't unluck it now and do stuff with his hatsu.

Three? Didn't we only determine that only Are Ya Free's host is known?

It'd be 4 with the lizards, dragon, jellyfish and worm

Well, whatever animal they get based on seems to be a bit random unless there's a really strong connection like Marayam and the hamsters. We'll have to see what they actually do to really speculate.

Based on pure gut feeling.

>Lizard monkeys = Fugetsu or Momoze
>Dragon fish = Kaccho
>Worm = Sale-sale
>Jellyfish = Lazurus

There's probably a lot of symbolism going on.

The dragon looks like it would fit with Kacho's taste for ugly things.

Those are probably from the younger ones since they're not spoopy. 1-4 will probably have sick nen beasts.

>tfw Gon gets to kakin treasure and lets a parasite use his aura to get some nen power

Bets on how long this Hiatus will be?

There're probably low princes beasts.
Also, why none talked about the bodyguard rule? It looks important.

> tfw I made this picture years ago

Record breaking.
+81 weeks

Only works on descendants of the first king of Kakin.

At their core, all of the beasts are his death empowered nen.

So only royal Chinese people can have a stand.

We'll get 10 chapters in 75-80 weeks; guesstimate is around 2017 Xmas time.

A few months.

For various reasons I'm serious about this prediction.

Yu Yu Hakusho is better.

Pretty easy to guess what this king was interested into, judging by his nen beast.

I doubt Abengane will be crazy enough to enter the Ryodan and kill innocent people.
But what if Kuroro was malicious enough to steal his ability after the nen erase?
Would that ability able to remove a sacred beast?

Having plenty of mouths to feed, nothing perverse .

That's pretty optimistic considering Togashi's track record. What are the reasons?

A reminder.

I miss kurapika

Not him but the cliffhanger looks strange, in middle of low action.

Read the mango.
Abengane himself is prohibited of using nen until Kurapika's curse is fulfilled.
If Chrollo stole his ability, it'd beat the purpose of searching for him in the first place.

Optimistic Gonfag here. Actually I want Gyro to help him awaken it.

Bisky and Bill made it clear they exist outside of the royal family, though it seems to be a pretty obscure concept.

I imagine most nen beasts are lone mementos from someone who died recently. Something like the urn that actively produces beasts is probably unique or at least extremely rare.

Maybe but the problem is, the ability exorcises nen by transforming it into the form of a nenbeast sucking aura out of the exorcist and that probably for a longer time maybe even so long the one who put the nen on the other person still exists.
So for a combat type that would be one of the worst things happening.

Imagine if the cliffhanger was exactly the same, except for Kurapika pointing his index finger towards that possessed bodyguard.

Why would the exorcism beast follow the caster instead of the host of the curse?

After thinking about it, it doesn't make sense.
Wing said it'd take years for someone to awaken nen on their own but Gon and Killua were forcibly awakened.
They made advancements that'd take less talented people even more years, if not decades, to achieve.
It's not like he forgotten how to manipulate his aura, he already tried it.

Which means his contract with himself still is in effect and he is gonna need some other way to free himself from it (and I think his psychological growth is the way to go).

Because that is how Abengane's ability work.

If beasts feed on vitality, is Woble fucked?

No because he has best mom. Also if he's fatigued and sleepy it changes literally nothing for him.

Goddamn nigga, it is said on this same chapter that they feed off of your aura. All you need to do is rest (or lick some Oito tit).

Because that is the way Abengane's ability seems to work. Instead of whoever got cursed, he takes the curse in the form of a nenbeast and lets his aura be sucked off instead,
it must be one of the rules of his abiilty, just like most stronger nen abiilties have one or two restrictions.
Think about it where was Kuroro's nenbeast?

>he
>him

Cliffhanger doesn't have much tension. The last two were the Beyond reveal and hype for who might be the bodyguards. It really feels like something that isn't supposed to be left hanging for very long.
Togashi is trying to get back into shape. Self-explanatory.
The art. It wasn't really deteriorating, and it wasn't as high quality as the vol 33 run (which obviously burned out Togashi quickly.)
The timing. He neatly ended things with another volume rather than stopping short like last time.

Add it all up, and this feels more like a normal break rather than some great hiatus caused by crippling back pain. I can't say exactly when it'll be back, but I'm pretty sure it's not going to take years.

confirmed on this chapter that Woble is male. read.

>Because that is how Abengane's ability work.
Imagine he would exorcism a boomer bomb from someone else, without having a bomb himself.
He would still have to touch boomer and say he caught him? So his ability has huge downsides and is only a commercial one?

>meme
>memeing

Erm.. No I'm kinda busy right now