42D Chess. Sessions is goin to lock her u-

42D Chess. Sessions is goin to lock her u-

>Chaffetz: Yes, the email scandal of Hillary Clinton. We had Bryan Pagliano. I issued a subpoena for him to appear before the Committee and he said “No”. He didn’t even show up. We issued another subpoena. The US Marshals served it. And you know in my world, if you’re in court, I guarantee you that a subpoena is not an optional activity. We wanted the Attorney General to prosecute him and he said “No”.

youtube.com/watch?v=tzVafaYXtUM&feature=youtu.be&t=640

thegatewaypundit.com/2017/10/370402/

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/politics/2017/09/26/house-republicans-renew-call-for-2nd-special-counsel-amid-fresh-comey-concerns.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The FBI is now violating the law to protect Hillary Clinton and refusing both congressional subpoenas and FOIA requests regarding the Hillary email investigation.

Congress has formally demanded the FBI open a new investigation into both Comey and Clinton in light of the revelations that the former FBI head exonerated her before interviewing witnesses.

The FBI is ignoring BOTH congressional subpoenas and a federal judge's order for them to release pertinent documents following a FOIA lawsuit by Judicial Watch.

foxnews.com/politics/2017/09/26/house-republicans-renew-call-for-2nd-special-counsel-amid-fresh-comey-concerns.html

So there is basically no case. How would you get a jury in Washington DC to vote 12 out of 12 guilty for a Democrat politician?

FBI confirmed corrupt traitors protecting their master

They can move federal court proceedings to other districts.

But the courts are all rife with political based appointed that put party loyalty above the law or justice.

Sessions is Trump's worst failure, so far.

Nothing new.

>so far.
We're in store for a great season of Presidential Failure: Loco Orange edition

Sessions isn't doing the investigation. If you don't see by now that Mueller is the special prosecutor Trump promised you're unsalvageable.

Go ahead Trust Fox News. I'm sure they've never done you wrong before.

Is that Steve Bannon?

Wray was just sworn in on Friday, right?

Realistically, what can a new FBI director do, even if they are legit, if the DOJ isn't willing to act?

FCHKING BASED
LE FOR DEE CHESSSSSS
AWOO

The take away from this is that if you ever receive a congressional subpoena you can disregard it like a coupon mailer

>Go ahead Trust Fox News

Who should I trust then? Some user on Sup Forums? I'd love to believe you, but when you look at all the people he's letting go (that chick from the IRS scandal, Weiner only got 21 months, etc.) it's hard to say anything contrary.

Yeah that's why all of Mueller prosecutors are Clinton donors.

No. You go to a bunch of sources and come to your own conclusion. Obviously you're fucking retarded though since you're 100% sure that justice will not be done and that somehow Jason Chaffetz knows exactly what's going on.

Don't you remember that intel agencies wouldn't even produce documents to the oversight committee?

Yeah. They're all clinton donors because who best to take them down that people who know the inside and outs of the operation. They get a reprieve from justice for doing this.

Mueller covered up 9/11 and delivered uranium to Russia, he's guilty of crimes as well. The only way Mueller could have been appointed is if he was offered a pardon.

>You go to a bunch of sources

I asked you what those are that support your point, and you've yet to provide them. Will you provide them?

>Jason Chaffetz knows exactly what's going on.

He was the head of the Oversight Committee. I can't think of someone with more insight on the subject.

>Don't you remember that intel agencies wouldn't even produce documents to the oversight committee?

And what was the result of that? What did the DOJ do when these subpeonas we're ignored? Am I missing something? How is this a point?

I believe it's more to do with gif related. Like everything else thus far in this Presidency.

>find a shitload of sources that agree with your preconceived opinion
>Obviously you're fucking retarded though

He was head of an oversight committee that gets refused evidence regularly. There are no sources on Mueller because everything surrounding Mueller is fake news. There hasn't been any legitimate news about him since he get appointed. Every single piece of news is (((sources say))) bullshit.

So what you're saying is you have no evidence for your point.

Yet them letting go Lois Lerner over the IRS targeting scandal doesn't make you bat an eye?

mate. I just posted evidence that you can't trust anything because its more than likely that Mueller hasn't had any leaks and that what you're seeing is fake news.

The fact that in the last 24 hours theres been 6+ of these threads shows me you're paid to post here and are in fact controlled opposition.

It's kinda sad that you people are incapable of seeming convincing about anything you claim in the slightest. When you get called out you rather insult and deflect because you don't have the capabilities of actually saying something substantiative.

That's not proof.

Most of the people working at the DOJ and FBI right now are Obama hires. The Senate is stonewalling Trump on most of his executive branch appointments.

>I just posted evidence that you can't trust anything.

Sure, but you also said this:

>If you don't see by now that Mueller is the special prosecutor Trump promised you're unsalvageable.

Where's your evidence for that? All you've posted is a statement that unofficial statements shouldn't be believed. Fine. Show me something official.

>When you get called out you rather insult and deflect

LOL WTF?

Where have I insulted you or anyone? Are you offended by questions?

O.K. explain this to me.
Isn't trump's guy head of the FBI now? There really isn't an excuse now. What's the deal?
I am inclined to say this is nothing because it's not like coney's in charge anymore.

This is gonna be a big week. Go read Jeff Session's statement about Chris Wray after he got sworn in. He said

>In the DAYS to come

TBF Wray was just sworn in last Thur or Fri. I gave Session's 6 months before I made up my mind. I'll give him at least 3.

I hope you are right, otherwise it seems hopelessly corrupt.

I see you motherfucker. You or your coworker have been planting that same bullshit in each thread along with "unsalvageable". This person is indeed a plant. They will say mueller is trumps guy with nothing but speculation. Same language, different flags, multiple threads. They also come flinging the Steve Bannon is a Jew puppet line. The emotional intensity in many posts shows their liberal spine. You can see taste the tears in their words. They will try to demoralize you. Just know you are so far, the one with facts on your side and not them. It's a shitty scenario but it's the only one that can be borne out by evidence. I wish it didn't come to this but they are protecting Sessions with paid posts or whatever the same way they did Comey. The same way they rage posted "she won shitlord!". Same people. Probably share a cubicle.

Might even be one of those bots I keep hearing about. That last reply I got seemed heavily scripted, and I never once said anything that could even be inferred as an insult.

BECAUSE IM THE SAME user FROM THE OTHER THREADS. IM SICK OF UR SHILLING BULLSHIT.

But Bannon really is a jew puppet

There are real shills here. I doubted the existence for a long time and chalked it up to trolls. What they are doing is politically lining you up and pushing the most extreme theories so to discredit anybody who comes here with legit reason. They work on what facts? Mueller is Trumps guy how? I'm the same guy that started the Chaffetz thread after midnight. CITE YOUR SOURCE. You have Newsweek and business insider speculation. Mueller shows every sign of typical Washington power leveraging with his picks. The RICO angle is goingnfor Manafort clearly, not Hillary unfortunately. As I said before I'll make a thread praising you when I'm wrong, by so far nothing is going according to that theory. It's a coping mechanism to use while they are fucking the movement in the ass raw.

For anyone else reading these, do yourself a favor and ask yourself this: When has Washington DC not shown itself to be the most corrupt version of itself possible? When did those in power use super slick crime novel level deception and pull off the most amazing bait and switch ever? When has any president been stabbed in the back right from the get go by their AG? These people are corrupt to the core. Trump is an island under constant barrage and people siding with those attacking him are merely providing cover while they get what they want. As for you, Mueller puppet, you know you have nothing to back up that statement. You made the claim now back it up. You have been proven a conspiracy. You are either very young troll or paid. You can't handle what is clearly happening and point fingers. You ask for proof when it's clearly happening in real time while having nothing to back your side. You are pathetic.

Ask this person for proof to their claim if you care about factual evidence. I want to be wrong but this dude has nothing but hopes and dreams. Meanwhile trump is getting raked over the coles while people believe Mueller is our guy. They effectively neuter the opposition when the opposition is waiting on Messiah Mueller to appear. He's not coming and those believing the bullshit are wasting time not trying to get that motherfucker out of there and have someone else appointed to put the squeeze on the people that deserve it. Hillary, Lynch, Power, Obama, Holder, Comey, etc

They're all jewish/Soros puppets.

If you thought you could beat the most powerful organization in the world with some election, you're an idiot.

Elections are an illusion.

A congressional "subpoena" is not the same as a subpoena to appear as a witness in a court case
If you ignore the latter, you will be assraped in federal prison
If you ignore the former, your political opponents will write articles about you on questionable blogs