Yu-Gi-Oh ARC-V

Isao Kachidoki Vs Sakaki Yuya Part 2

>This Time Its Personal

This show turned into such a fucking joke.

>Not being hyped for Kachidoki's revenge match

You have no soul.

It's sad that we probably won't get Level 0 vs HITOTSU NI 2: Electric Boogaloo, since Yuya's on his entame streak at the moment.

Who even cares about this shitfest still?

Episode 113: 修羅の渇望 – Shura no Katsubou
(The Thirst for Carnage)
Dennis appears before Yuya and his friends, who have arrived in the Fusion Dimension. Standing behind him is a man Yuya once fought against…

Summary:
Dennis and Academia’s soldiers appear before Yuya and his friends, who have arrived in the Fusion Dimension. Standing behind Dennis is a man Yuya once fought against. The Duel that Dennis set up to slow down Yuya then begins…!

Cast:
Sakaki Yuya
Yuto
Yugo
Hiiragi Yuzu
Gongenzaka Noboru
Sawatari Shingo
Kaito
Narrator
Dennis Macfield
Kachidoki Isao
Extras

Script: 田村 竜 || Tamura Ryou
Direction: 武藤公春 || Mutou Kimiharu
Storyboard: 髙田昌宏 || Takada Masahiro
Animation Director(s): 川村裕哉 || Kawamura Yuya

>have plenty of past rivals like Strong, Barrett, Sergey, Roger,
>pick the le level 0 meme guy who only served to reveal Dark Yuya
Great way to waste the less than 30 episodes we have left Ono.
I hope the next series does better.

Every thread until he returns. One day!

Sergey was beaten to death with pipes by commons; he cannot return.

Roger doesn't serve academia anymore and was lost to wormhole-kun.

No one wants to see Barrett/Yuya 2 anytime soon.

Strong is a jobber who got OTK'd by Yuya, but has no real gripes with him and therefore no possible drama.

The fuck do you want.

Also we have 34 eps left after this one.

>Implying Barrett would have been a surprise character worth keeping a secret
>Implying anyone gives a shit about Strong besides lame wannabe-conspiracy theorists
>Implying the returning character wasn't going to be the one character who LEGITIMATELY HATES YUYA (and conveniently uses Fusions)

Just because he has the Level 0 meme doesn't mean his character isn't interesting, almost every character has a meme associated with him. I like him and wanted to see more of him.

Holy Shit Shinji is such a faggot

The Dennis connection is pretty fun, too. In his introduction episode Dennis comments on their duel, so he knows just what he's doing by setting them up again.

Can he be in Arc-V?

cardfu anons unite

>He's the one standard dimension character actually brought up to believe dueling is the power to fight rather than a form of entertainment

It fits so fucking perfectly, I almost can't believe it

They were clearly planning it all along, it's just that the Synchro arc ran for way too long and put a lot of stuff on pause.
In fact, I'm pretty sure that people had been specualting that Isao's school would join Academia way back when those episodes aired.

Wait...if Kachidoki's at Academia, what the fuck is going down in Standard while the Lancers are away?

>1st person to unlock hitotsu nii
>Last person to unlock it permanently Untill Yuzu shows up
poetry

but user you cannot neglect the best xyz deck of the century!

Presumably Dennis or someone else saw that he was a potential ally and invited him. They probably haven't launched a ful invasion on Standard yet.

>tfw you can never lick your cardfu's back

>tiaramisu

mah nigga

that card can generate salty tears from your opponent

No. Only Kaiba.

But he's dead.

So, will Isao's cards get printed? Because he's competing with a lot of characters for set space.

heel yeah them combos

>Dennis's introduction is him intervening in a duel between Yuya and Ryozanpaku goons

HOW DEEP DOES THE RABBIT HOLE GO?

my cardfu

Kachidoki must have train like crazy and receive overpowered cards from Leo or Dennis if he can fight with current Yuya.

Isao realized that to git gud he had to actually read the Rulebook instead of relying on just punching people. OP rare cards help too.

>Ryozanpaku goons were a school that had no affection for LDS yet specalized in fusion summoning.

Didn't they also like to steal their opponents monsters as well, gang up on people and fight dirty? What if the whole school is mad up of academia vets who were so thrilled by the heartland invasion they deserted academia to bully Standard just because they loved the edge so much? They probably didn't card because that would set Leo's son's eyes on them.

How is he dead when he is alive in GX?

Different timeline.

Wait!!! It really is fucking Kachidoki?
MY FUCKING SIDES!!!!

Kachidoki's coming back we've really hit lvl 0

Hah, the Hitotsu-REEE meme end up becoming real.

>no Yusho in the cast

Just great.

He went to buy cigs. He'll be back in a bit.

>Kaito is going to Fusion
>Edo is going back to Fusion
>Kachidoki is in Fusion
All we need is Shinji in Fusion. Which is going to happen because the Lancers and allies in Synchro are coming to help Yuya eventually. Then Hitotsu REEE will happen

Hey, they are bringing back characters from standard.
That is a good thing.

No Yusho, No Asuka, No Edo. Did somehow the bracelet stop working? Because I can't imagine Yugo and Yuzu being alone again while this going on. Especially in Academia's stomping grounds.

Fuck dammit, why does Kaito of all the cameo characters get to hang out with the group? GOD DAMMIT

He's dead

Based Ebina

>why does Kaito of all the cameo characters get to hang out with the group? GOD DAMMIT

They need someone to save Gon and Sawatari ass now Shun is in coma.

Now they only need to bring back Shinji for hitotsu RREEE to be a reality.

Are they gunna fug?

TFW they're also going bring back Ankokuji.

At least it'll actually give Gon something to do.

Got any proof on that claim big boy?

That feeling IF then you grammar nazi.

Wtf these are the new Digimon Protagonists

You're fucking kidding me.

Is this just coincidence?

Remember when the YGO anime was about a boy playing an obscure card game

Haven't watched in a while
What's Sawatari doing currently?
Can he do more than Pendulum summon now?

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Sawatari can only pendulum.
He's still alive, but his cards are getting printed soon so he's prolly gonna die in a few months.

he can't even do that

Remember when Yugioh wasnt all about REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEing?

R-RURI?

DM characters are too good for this shitshow.

JOBBING

I miss Yuzu's ZR

STILL?
I quit when he jobbed to Yugo
I wanted to see Sawatari finally get his shit together ;_;

>DM characters
>Too good
Fuck no. But keep them out anyway since I'm tired of all of them aside Jounouchi.

no

Wow
How popular is Arc-V in Japan? Did Digimon really just put Yuzu in their show?

Besides hair color there isn't much similarity. Yuya was already jokingly called a digimon protag when his design got revealed because of the goggles.

Which is why they got their own movie.

Attention whore idoru Yuzu with midriff is best Ruri.

Pink-hair twin tails is quite common.

Though the MC being shorter and having green hair is indeed weird coincidence.

Hard to say. TV ratings for the one hour special were apparently meh (0.9).

However, every ep has 80-100k+ views on niconico.

So, it seems to have some sort of following.

Well he also has the ahegao hair

Well Isao is an interesting choice so kudos to the staff for not picking the more logical choice being Barrett. That being said I hope the writers can find a way to make Isao relevant with him suddenly appearing again and not make it look really dumb or anything.

I bet she's a turboslut

Everyone not a Kaito and Yuya are jobbing now

To be fair, the only relevant person that Kaito's beaten is Shun, and Shun was jobbing to try to get through to him emotionally. So, his only straight-up victories are vs Jobelisk force and Sawa + Intrusion Penalty'd Gongenzaka.

Not exactly an impressive record.

True, but even after that match Shun jobs in both tag battles he's in to make Yuya look more impressive.

She's an idol. Here profile quote wraps up her personality pretty well.

>"Dokkan Punch to your HEART! I am at the center of universe, the great Karan Eri-sama!"

The fact that he defeated over 20 Obelisk Force members at once makes him over powered. Not even Yugo,Yuya,Reira and Sergay didn't defeat that many in a single duel. Jack defeated 15 Security members at once and they're much more powerful then the Obelisk Force in their tactics so I guess that means to Arc-V Jack is stronger then Kaito?

I do nigga

Kaito beat 20 regular Academia blues, not Obelisk Force.

The regular Academia blues are presumably way weaker than Obelisk Force.

In ARC-V, Jack = Kaito in strength it seems.

So... she's a turboslut?

Pfft, why bother about the number when your monster can just "This monster can attack all opponent's monsters once each"? You can then take on 100 of them for fun, they're FODDERS.

Edo doesn't have command over obelisk blues; those were 20 standard Academia Blue soldiers.

Obelisk Blues are strictly the professor's own personal squad and only get dispatched at his request.

When you put it that way; Shun is arguably the strongest Lancer vs random mobs, isn't he?

Yes, which is why I don't understand the point of Kaito.

The point of him is to cap off Shun's development in 105. That's about it. So, he's likely just a stand-in until Shun comes swooping in to raid ruris with raid ruris

Kaito doesn't impress me at all. Was he this much of a wan-patan bitch back in Zexal? All he does is summon Cipher Dragon and that one card that doubles a Cipher monster's ATK if he has multiples on the field. And his new archetype sucks.

unnecessary nostalgia, obviously

EVERYONE was wan-patan in Zexal. He's merely following the trend.

>raid ruris with raid ruris

The absolute imoutoman

That would be an appropriate climax for his story.

>the writers are actually giving the spotlight to a non-nostalgia character
I hope Isao joins the main cast.

Is it really Mr level 0 again? That's hilarious

>Level 0 is back
IT'S TIME MOTHERFUCKERS

THE BARIAN INVASION TIER STUPIDITY BEGINS NOW

A tomato and a citrus made love and gave birth to a cherry and a watermelon. Sounds about right.

You set this up.

Actually, Zexal Kaito did some different combos on occasion, like summoning different Xyz, and was the only one to use a ritual or a fusion in his show.

Galaxy Eyes and his other monsters were a lot less ugly back then, too.