we da best, rememba da piramids?

>AGAIN
WE WAZ KANGZ N SHIT

>implying Arabs, Latinos, or Chinese won't enslave/exterminate Negros

For some reason I have the urge to hate fuck that beast

I want to fuck her tits

>tfw no giant titted black gf

>again
i think the white race is done for not that we will go extinct but we will be a minority and not in power in any important place
but to think that black people will govern themselves is ridiculous if we are removed from power either spics or chinks will take over

WE

WE

fuck off nigger scum

WHITE FOLX IS DEMONS

PAY ME

Choke me bby

Alright then...

LOLOL

Would dominate that exotic big mommy

WAS

Hopefully spics, they have a better culture. Asians are insect people.

no my neighbor spic dates a massive white woymn. Meanwhile she has a car and everything and he has a shitty sound system I get to hear everyday. You'd think she would be smarter but shes huge so low hanging poorman spic dick is all on the menu.
Please tell me he wont here after the day of the rope.

I love how these racist losers on pol somehow think that they themselves invented everything, sailed the world and fought all the wars- you didn't do shit and you still don't. Your family was peasants probably who grew potatos in Europe 500 years ago but you act like you are your family invented maths (Greeks/Indians/Arabs did), conquered the world (Spanish/Arabs did) or developed nuclear physic (Jews did). Stop LARPing and talking shit abuot Black people okay?

Do continue ..

Take Greeks out of the equation. The Sumerians were using Trig completely removed from India. The Greeks were outcasts and accomplished little.

>those ships going north and just spiraling around near svalbard
Did they get horribly lost or were they trying to enslave some selkies?

Who dis is

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Arctic_Home_in_the_Vedas

What did Bal Gangadhar Tilak mean by this?

Yeah, I'd racemix with that. Even though it would sag into Jabba the Hutt as soon as the clothes are removed.