Hey Sup Forums

Just wanted to give you guys a heads up that lately posts or threads pertaining to ntr will almost always gets deleted. Your post could get removed for even mentioning the "C" word. Don't know why the janitors do that. Maybe they have weak hearts?

So that's a warning. Stay safe, and i love you guys.

A good example is this thread just from minutes ago And we're only having a peaceful discussion about orcs in that thread.

>Don't know why the janitors do that.
Yeah, you don't seem to know a whole lot, like the part where meta threads are against the rules.
Lurk more.

But ntr is not meta, it's a genre.

Your thread is meta, you moron.

As for the c word, that shit just doesn't belong on Sup Forums and has been used inflationary by Sup Forumsacks and for Sup Forums bait.

Other boards could use that word but not on Sup Forums? I understand images but words? Why would we draw a line on not using certain words in a place like this? We're not on Reddit.

Lurk more.
It's far from the only word you shouldn't use on Sup Forums.

>It's far from the only word you shouldn't use on Sup Forums

And yet you can still get a ban for it. Look i know i'm talking to a janitor here, but people on Sup Forums have always used flammatory terms to mock each other, but they're only jokes. If someone here got called the C word, he'll just shrug it off and move on. It's not going to affect him for long. Maybe you jannies could apply a human touch to the way you handle things and understand that.

>Other boards
Other boards are mostly shitty places with no standards, yes - and you should go back.

>i
Stop typing like a retard.

How can you say you're better than other boards but are afraid to use one word?

> This thread
> Sup Forums upholding community standards

It's like I've gone back in time a few years. Time to start cleaning up the board again.

I also noticed that, much appreciation.

It's a bit late but thanks for the word filter from last Halloween, it effectively killed the "this t.b.h f.a.m" Sup Forumsermin.

While I don't mind NTR "discussion", the memeing does get out of hand.

if you say "cuck" you should be banned. Just like "normie"

If fucking Sup Forums is oversensitive towards the C word then the internet is fucking ruined.

Feel free to leave forever

Feel free to stop being a pussy anytime.

Cause the c word is the easiest way to identify a crossboarding redditor. NTRfags deserved to be banned anyway it's literally the most pathetic fetish in existence.

It's cuck isn't it?
>oversensitive
It's the go-insult on shitty boards and who knows, it might go mainstream. It doesn't matter what word it is, you avoid it like the plague because it's used elsewhere. It's that simple.

No, if that bothers you the door is that way. It'll lead you back to the shit hole you came from.

It was word filtered for being offensive retard but because anyone that uses it in a post sounds like a fucking idiot.

>ntr threads deleted
and nothing of value was lost.