>Eric Trump on Hannity 9/29/17
youtu.be/EiZiGJTjLUM
>IntSec Zinke on American Energy Dominance 9/29/17
youtu.be/hkEwzNC8l-U
>DefSec C.H.A.O.S Mattis/PooInDaLoo Joint Statement 9/29/17
youtu.be/u51kaf5kGB8
>DefSec C.H.A.O.S. Mattis arrives in India 9/29/17
youtu.be/XStahznkciY
>DefSec C.H.A.O.S. Mattis/NATO SecGen Stoltenberg @ Resolute Support HQ in Afghanistan 9/29/17
youtu.be/hsa62c6u8es
>UN Amb Haley @UN on Burma 9/29/17
youtu.be/eWCDejZW-eE
>OMB Mulvaney on F&F 9/29/17
youtu.be/wm69qvs1l0M
>This Week @State 9/29/17
youtu.be/MhlOmNaujVk
>TrumpTV Vid - Hurr Maria (Lara) 9/29/17
youtu.be/beCQcJCmywk
PREV APPEARANCES
pastebin.com/ynXV6CHT

INSPIRATION
>NEVER GIVE UP
youtu.be/OSJDhZvLtak
>Trump Triumphant
www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway
>Hold Back The Night
youtu.be/ldnH5ms50Jc
>#TrumpTheEstablishement
youtu.be/kIsctZlgMqg
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/BreakingNLive/status/914592826918363142
pastebin.com/ZCiarkMy
yournewswire.com/lord-rothschild-trump-new-world-order/
archive.is/1KtGK
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AGM-158C_LRASM
infowars.com/globalist-mag-trump-threatening-to-end-new-world-order/
hooktube.com/watch?v=eCaOi20vt5U
hooktube.com/watch?v=eCaOi20vt5U&t=2796
hooktube.com/watch?v=eCaOi20vt5U&t=5993
hooktube.com/watch?v=eCaOi20vt5U&t=6685
hooktube.com/watch?v=eCaOi20vt5U&t=9035
hooktube.com/watch?v=eCaOi20vt5U&t=13595
pastebin.com/BcSAGmDf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

THIS IS AWOOVEMENT!

MAGA

Amish?

AWOOOOOOOOOOOO

covfefe

am disgusted with Trump. If I wanted WW3 I would have voted for Hillary. I'm sick to my stomach.
I am disgusted with Trump. If I wanted WW3 I would have voted for Hillary. I'm sick to my stomach.

twitter.com/BreakingNLive/status/914592826918363142

Reminder

>Developments: 01 October
pastebin.com/ZCiarkMy

Chaffetz is gunning for Sessions since February at least. I would take anything he says with a grain of salt specially after pic related. Bottom line is: as long as DOJ is packed full with Obama holdovers Sessions should, no, MUST not start anything on that front otherwise you'll get another "no recommendation".

Really makes me think that becoming a filthy NEET after graduation was better than going to grad school desu

I love Kellyanne.

Wait what's going on? Why does Chaffetz hate Sessions?!

[ Y ]

yournewswire.com/lord-rothschild-trump-new-world-order/
archive.is/1KtGK
>The liberal order of the past 70 years is under threat
Boys, can you feel it?

Definitely Amish.

Seems like the type of guy that wants to make a fuzz about it but don`t do anything.
I have hope in Trey Gowdy, not sure if he have big donors, if he had and I could give him advice would probably tell him to drop them.
>Liberals will blame Trump for this, for not being able to get those governmental jobs that a leftist is oh-so-eager to give to those useless degrees.
>While turbo kikes will love the degeneracy it will generate for another generation

you ready,white boi?

Reminder that Superbugs and F-35B/Cs can carry these beauties.
>long range stealth anti-ship missiles
>rororo china stro-
>*KABOOM*
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AGM-158C_LRASM

I have no idea, Chaffetz likely believed he and not Sessions would be AG or something.

Literally who said literally what regarding literally whom and why should I give a fuck about your social media posts? Fuck off.

This is news to me. Why does Chaffetz hate Sessions?

>yournewswire.com

Fuck Steve Bannon.

soon, Drumpanzees!

Regarding Trump telling Tillerson he's wasting his time in Korea-

Is it a bluff to scare little kim or are we actually about to bomb N Korea?

He's a Mormon Jew.

Ready to turn you into ashes.

I had a great grand father born in 1905 who thought christians had lost faith and quit the churchs in such number because the church was too rigid and lost touch with its time, he said he hoped things would change with a non italian pope. Turns out a 'progressive' pope is even worst.

Kim Jung Un, if you’re reading this and I hope you are, if really want to light Lil Donny up, hack his Tax filings for the last 10 or 20 years and to ice the Cake hack all of his Divorce papers and release them all to the World!!
That would be better than any bomb you could ever drop !

As a non-white male, we cannot possibly know the motivations or affiliations of this man.

The archive link goes to an editorial from The Economist, which might as well be the Rothschild family newsletter.

Don't know about Bannon but Breitbart is entering Fake News territory. Pic related

Also the problem with New York too Germanon is young white men predominantly working class and retirees are still leaving the state and have been since the 93'. If only Men could vote New York would be a VERY competitive state.

(((academics)))

But didn't he even step down as House Oversight Committee Chairman and shit? Or even resigning his position in Congress come 2018? Why would he get asspained about not going to AG if he doesn't even want to be Congressman anymore?

He ain't the brightest.

Sketchy source but it's evident nonetheless. And to think it's all because of one man.

When will they learn.

>Is it a bluff to scare little kim or are we actually about to bomb N Korea?

I think they're playing Good Cop / Bad Cop with Rocket Man.

>drop an a-bomb named 'Little Rocket Man' on the Norks
>John Miller leaks pictures of Trump inspecting the a-bomb, then ride on it

Would you take infowars? infowars.com/globalist-mag-trump-threatening-to-end-new-world-order/
Besides the Turbokikes' own rag is saying the same thing.
>Yet liberal internationalism is now under attack from many sides. Donald Trump’s America First doctrine explicitly repudiates it. Even two of the so-called “adults in the room”, who supposedly temper Mr Trump’s nativist excesses, seem happy to join him. In a Wall Street Journal article in May H.R. McMaster and Gary Cohn, respectively the president’s national security adviser and economic adviser, wrote: “The world is not a ‘global community’ but an arena where nations, non-governmental actors and businesses engage and compete for advantage. We bring to this forum unmatched military, political, economic, cultural and moral strength. Rather than deny this elemental nature of international affairs, we embrace it.”

That looks like something Alex would make.

Yeah pic related is absolute bullshit, no credibility

A den of snakes.

I never fully trusted Chaffetz, especially with his Jewish and Mormon background.
Also, the timing is suspicious. Why would he be kept in the loop by the AG of any ongoing investigations when he left office June 30th?
He is probably getting paid by Fox to concern shill.

NY could be a competitve state now if upstate NY whites voted like Texas whites.

Don't make excuses, NEET.

Git a jerb. Any jerb.

Good news for you: most non-STEM graduates are such unemployable entitled idiots these days that if you reliably show up on time and don't be a whiny bitch, you're automatically one of the important people.

That's a fake account, it's from some Norwegian model.But the great majority of women feel that way they just don't say out loud.

Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah
*breathes*
*wipes tears from eyes*
>Tears of laughter, user.
Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah
Dose The State regulate what Marxist Academics can charge for blowjobs? Are there 1,500 pages of rules covering every aspect of this activity in excruciating detail? Are these cock sucking leftists being taxed high and hard?

Ahahahahhahhahhahhahhahhah

Pretty sure Trump is playing the Bad Cop to Tillerson's Good Cop, at least that's how I see it.

Well, Bannon is supposed to have more control over Breitbart, so its reasonable to fault him for the drek Breitbart has been publishing recently.

That uncle tom dresses like he voted against his own interests.

so is hand egg finally kill after today?

So 75% not 55%?

Drumpfy is going to start a war with North Korea.

And you will all be drafted.

Yes.

They do in private.
>I want a white kid
Is a common phrase.

Hopefully.

Impossible. Buffalo, Albany, and Rochester yuppies won't allow it.

Ummm here's a fucking short list of the President's accomplishments in just nine months of office:

1) Trump's hand picked National Security Adviser (Gen. Flynn), will be indited and federally prosecuted for his relations with Russia.
2) His former Campaign Manager (Manafort), also to be indited and federally prosecuted for his ties to Russia.
3) The President's Health Secretary resigns amid scandal.
4) Trump's Chief Strategist, Steve Bannon, fired or quit.
5) Trump's Chief of Staff, Reince Priebus, fired.
6) Trump's press secretary, Sean Spicer, quit.
7) Trump's director of the Office of Government Ethics, clashed repeatedly with the president before quitting.
8) Trump's FBI director, James Comey, fired while investigating the President.
9) Trump's acting attorney general, Sally Yates, fired while investigating the President.

10) Trump has insulted or picked a fight with every major US allied leader, at the same time embracing foreign (thug) leaders like: President Rodrigo Duterte of the Philippines, President Recep Tayyip Erdogan of Turkey, and President Abdel-Fattah al-Sisi of Egypt, and to this day continues to praise Putin.
11) He has alienated every major player within the Republican & Democratic Parties. The very people he needs to help pass his legislation.
12) One tweet away from starting WWIII with North Korea.

Can even you most rabid supporters still deny the dysfunction and chaos that surrounds his Presidency???

Make em.

>not wanting to sate your want of Nork blood

Gas the memeflags

Who wouldn't want a white kid except for trash?

Steve Bannon is a leninist piece of shit. He OPENLY STATES he wants a bolshevik revolution.

The "new" revolutionaries - since the CCCP literature - are prostitutes, thieves, rapists, bank robbers, kidnappers, molesters, drug dealers and users and not the working class, user.
They are serving the revolution they want, by spreading degeneracy around the world.

Also the spillover from MA and VT into the adiondack region of NY is real

All of them

Oh and in a related matter, I'll link my little Loretta Lynch testimony copypasta I have saved. There's no way Sessions is even close to this fucking lying deceptive cunt. Guess I can update it too since I found out about hooktube since I first wrote this shit.

Watch the following segments of Loretta Lynch's grilling by the judiciary committee and try NOT get annoyed as fuck.
hooktube.com/watch?v=eCaOi20vt5U

Skip to the following times:
00:46:35
Mr. Forbes from Virginia
hooktube.com/watch?v=eCaOi20vt5U&t=2796
>01:39:53
Jim Jordan from Ohio
hooktube.com/watch?v=eCaOi20vt5U&t=5993
>01:51:28
Mr. Chaffetz from Utah
hooktube.com/watch?v=eCaOi20vt5U&t=6685
>02:30:35
Gowdy getting Rowdy
hooktube.com/watch?v=eCaOi20vt5U&t=9035
>03:46:35
Mr. Collins from Georgia
hooktube.com/watch?v=eCaOi20vt5U&t=13595

More low fertility whites.

Oklahoma is one of the reddest states in the country what the fuck

not sure if true, especially if the other person is mixed raced close to theirs. I get attracted to girls I have no idea where they're from, would date in a heartbeat if I had the guts.I'm not talking about light niggers, I'm talking something like Turk Cypriots mixed with Spanish or something.

Going back and updating every accomplishment in the pastebin with a source. Halfway done, rest will come soon. Fake News cannot deny the success!

pastebin.com/BcSAGmDf

Liberals with white guilt?
Also trash love white women in general, reason why they believe they`ll wash their shitskin with them.

Can't be drafted if I'm already active

Bless those angels.

Is it fair to call a commie takeover a "revolution" still? Communism hasn't been "revolutionary" in almost a century

White man fucks red woman. Red woman gives birth to mixed man/woman who looks like. White man/woman mix with said mixed man/woman. Result is another mixed baby.

I am not draft eligible.

Yeah. That statement disqualified anything Chaffetz says about Sessions forever.

who looks white*

You should see the % for white men and non whites. Also Multi Racial people in OK vote Republican. As do rural Hispanics in the rural bible belt

>Sally Yates
Oh man that was priceless how you morons got hyped up for her testimony.

Race mixing is good in the sense that the white trash/traitors are breeding the white out of their bloodline

>deny the dysfunction and chaos that surrounds his Presidency
why would we deny that the media coverage of the presidency is completely bonkers?

This is why it's important to drain the swamp faster. They're worried about right wing populism in the west after so long.

Why did Chaffetz resign early, anyway?

Any new order that erases or subverts the old is a revolution. Marxists did it by subversion. Donald Trump's victory and Presidency is most definitely a revolution.

Just saying how important and cool what you does here user. Keep up the great work

Based Leaf postpones Day of the Rope

Negative consequence: more mixed/Hispanics on the census

OK

Those fucking asians at it again

HOORAH.
>Tfw natty guard.
I'm getting old and I want to enjoy my younger years in college (currently 22). I don't know if I should get a 3 year contract and go active infantry or MP. Fug.

Get them to go full ANTIFA on the field or something.

He "wanted to be with his family."
Deep State death threats? He was involved in some shady shit? Who knows the truth.