Why the fuck would you get rid of the flag that has actual history and great aesthetics just to replace it with a god...

Why the fuck would you get rid of the flag that has actual history and great aesthetics just to replace it with a god damn leaf?

Other urls found in this thread:

justice.gc.ca/eng/rp-pr/csj-sjc/jsp-sjp/wd98_4-dt98_4/p75.html
youtube.com/watch?v=AuGFlP5Duuw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

jews

Now that I think about it, Australia and New Zealand should change their flags since they have no affliction with Britain anymore

Sometimes simplicity just looks better.
Look at my flag, for example. It's a clusterfuck and needs a redesign ASAP

>a god damn leaf

You had one job.

It would look really good if they removed the red bars on each side.

Idk, why are you not allowed to buy butter knives without ID and have a Sweden tier rape epidemic going on? Priorities, brits; you should get some.

Leaf is more aesthetic. I think the symmetry helps

No we should have Trudeau bending over getting fucked by a goat with a turban

The Ensign is God-tier

traitor

Because the ensign is fking hideous

are you kidding me? the top flag is really ugly.

Because fuck your dusty jew queen.

we actually want to have our own identity, we don't want you cunts holding us back, if you want a country to bend over for you brits then just go fuck the pussy at "we lost a war to birds" australia or "please notice me daddy" new zealand

>no affiliation with Britain anymore
You are colossally retarded. Google 'who is the head of state for Australia' and the same with New Zealand.

The bottom flag actually has some history, though. Of course, you wouldn't understand, since you're not Canadian and too wilfully ignorant to learn about the history of your own fucking colonies, you subhuman nigger.

>we actually want to have our own identity
Yeah and look at how respected your pathetic "identity" is. Honestly, compared to Aussies, your country is just a huge fucking embarrassment.

We are actually respected in the world, though. We're only an embarrassment to edgy kids on the internet.

Fuck off bong

Independence for Quebec.

The global liberal establishment is very proud of you yes well done, and the leftist media too! You've done a wonderful job becoming exactly what (((they))) want you to be.

>affliction

that typo could almost be intentional if the rest of your post didn't suggest you don't know what you're talking about

traitor

That image is a fair enough point but I don't see what it has to do with your disgusting flag.

more equalization gibs for Quebec!

seriously though, the french wouldn't exist here if it wasn't for the feds stealing from the actually profitable side of Canada.

Appeasing the insatiable French

>Canada
>Guns

Are you talking to yourself?

Sorry Farhan, browns are not allowed guns

>owning legal firearms

>Idenitity should be based on geography instead of blood and history

And what is that supposed to mean shitskin?

You're retarded

Actually no
Frogs

What are you guys confused about?

What are you confused about leaf?

Canada has the worst flag of any major country
just terrible

Canada is top 10 in firearms per capita, plenty of gun ranges and a top five firearms exporter

Because of our traitorous government. We once had all these fucking leaves and we traded it for one.

For God's sake take us back. At least the loyal parts in the East.

This, gun culture is a huge thing outside of nu-male urban shitholes.

(((soft Communism)))

The laws for self-defense are garbage
justice.gc.ca/eng/rp-pr/csj-sjc/jsp-sjp/wd98_4-dt98_4/p75.html

then it could be mistaken for the nip flag

It was a beautiful flag, we never should've changed it. They didn't even hold a referendum they just said "we're changing the flag" and that was it. The new Canadian flag represents the shithole it is today.

Here is your redesign.

That's what they get for not leting quebec be independent

Because union jack means "pussified cuck faggot".

Our children are allowed to buy knives at the dollar store to sharpen sticks and have fun in the forest with---meanwhile in bongistan, people are jailed for complaining about their daughters being raped.

Fuck you Dad, just die already.

Fuck off traitor. This is, or rather, was, a loyalist country.

I can't wait until the old bitch is dead and her sons destroy the monarchy

Mostly because Quebec didn't like it

You gotta be fucken kidding me--loyal to what? Britain as we know it is fucken dead and has been since WWII.

Britain doesn't stand for Britain--whatever we were "loyal to" is fucken dead.

Fucken WASPs and their inbred bad teeth nannyism.

youtube.com/watch?v=AuGFlP5Duuw

>the virgin leaf
>the chad red ensign

Anything that distances us from subhuman anglo cretins is good desu

Idk Leaf, why do you criminalize critiscism of Islam, forcibly take away children from parents who don't "recognise their gender identity", give millions in reparations to sentenced terrorists and legalize dog blowjobs?