twitter.com/AnonBabble

Shake it now.

Nope, solid 7/10 so far. Better than the Grisaia adaption at least

Yes

/thread

SHAKE IT BABY, BABY NOW

Nah, Kotori is still best girl

Spoiler-free Rewrite synopsis for animeonlyfags:

Rewrite tells the story of Kazamatsuri Bond, a 27 year old agent of U.N. Special Ops (UNSO).
Bond was an edgy kid, he enjoyed killing bratty children's parents in front of them.
He fought the terrorists of the Greenpeace conglomerate with every drop of his blood, no matter how many dinosaurs they had.
Both factions were fighting over a nuclear device called the Lock, which could destroy the world.
During one such battle Bond was defeated, and put into a coma because of the nuclear device.

Now at age 27, after waking from his coma, Bond decided fuck it and to enter school again, because he still looked like he was 17 from nuclear radiation.
Well he actually has amnesia as a side effect, but he just wants to live it up at school like he never got to.
He wanted to get a girlfriend, mess with his best friend, join a club, become a TV reporter and grope some girl's tits.
To get all of this, he joined a club where he reported on Paranormal stuff with the other members.

Little did Bond know, the members were all undercover agents of UNSO and Terrorist Greenpeace!
His childhood friend also turned out to be the girl whose parents he killed. Apparently she resurrected them into plant zombies, because she's a magical sage.
One friend is a UNSO top agent, one friend has a servant who is Bond's alternative universe self, one friend is literally worse than Hitler, and one friend is a walking biohazard.

If that wasn't enough, the Lock turned up again, starting another war. The Lock is actually a cute deadpan girl, with an obsession for Bond. She sneaks into his bed at night and haunts him.
To top it all off, Bond's blood is now nuclear residue which he can shape at will!

Now Bond must choose a side, but no matter what happens, the earth is fucked either way.
Unless of course he can become a tree, build a canoe with his wood, fly it to the moon and terraform it. That would solve everything.

Written by Romeo Tanaka.

Has it aired?

It can't be shit if it has best girl in it.

nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=826258

Warning: Aniplex

Thanks user!

>Grisaia adaptation

I don't know but I know people here would watch it regardless and then whine about it at the end of the season. Might as well brace yourself for the coming cancerous threads for the next 13 weeks.

I am thinking people will only shit on 'original' parts while conveniently forgetting these will also be on Rewrite+.

Since anime is mostly aiming for anime only, I am actually more excited for Rewrite+ and enjoy anime as it is.

>while conveniently forgetting these will also be on Rewrite+
How do you infer that?

>I shoot three rounds into each of her parents' head

Oh god, I'm fucking out.

>It's more likely rewrite+ will get an official english release than an updated fan translation

welp

I need to know only one thing,

Will we get some Yoshino?

youtube.com/watch?v=MLHs21N2vic

I need Yoshino in my life.

Is Kotori Jewish?

So is rewrite going to have this original route only? Or terra and what not?

She looks bald in the middle

Damn, and to think i was about to play this just for that 80 degrees graphics card

Original

Someone add "Pedo spotted" caption to it.

I was talking about the people who generally shit on popular shows and VN adaptions. Not to mention how these people who have no knowledge of the show and VN fans will probably end up fighting.

Kotori tries to carry the show.

Don't worry, Ixrec will use Google Translate again

Then LUBE UP.

I always hated Key so it is good to see they are failing but still I liked Rewrite so I have mixed feelings

>tfw Moon start
Amazing.

Why is Kotori so cute?
Why is Kotori so best?

Cawfee.

>Not starting out with finding druids under the tree

Nigga what are you doing.

Ah sorry about that I just reread the article again, new route isn't in the adding T_T, its only Modifications to some of the scenario text and new voices. Damn I thought + was for a new route.

Oh well, due to moon this original is just another possibilities anyway.

Rikako looks great for being a Zombie. But at least they did the single commands that was inputted by best girl part right.

NOW THIS IS A PROMISE BETWEEN MEN

Giving Moon previews is actually a really good way to go. It also helps blend the multiple routes they may want to go later on.

Key is bad for my heart.

Mother in law of the season.

>even Koutarou knows

>Victory

It is bittersweet seeing Kotori trying to act so absent minded in her everyday pretension at life.

Will there be any girl interested in him? I really will be happy if I can self-insert as the girl that likes Yoshino.

Kotori a best

>Turning Kagari into a KEY coffee drinking meme character
I've lost all hope, this will be worse than the LB! anime

Is there >Lick her plate option?

Where can I get a fuckboi like this?

Relax, it's written by Romeo, not Maeda.
All Maeda contributed was the god tier song about the main story.

Was it the same VA for Kotori?

She just sounds so adorable.

I love Journey. Best title song.

I'm gonna disagree with you the OP and say it was AOTS? Am I doing it right Sup Forums?

>it's written by Romeo
Stop perpetrating this meme, it's Inoue's story

Is this show going to end in emo despair?

It sounds potentially interesting but I hold out no hope for drama series anymore.

clannad is better

I hope it's tree ending.

It's a bitter sweet ending in the VN, anime will probably be similar
The anime is absolutely, the VN not so much

It's more shounen action at the climax than anything else

Koffing is oddly cute. Her animation was terrible but still cute.

Jesus cuck how many girls are in this dudes harem? I'm only 15 minutes in and there's like 10 of them already.

I dont get it ,why is he so damn afraid of all those nights?

I'd love for a surprise night visit by a cute 2D girl.

10?

The secret agent instructor does not count.

5, standard VN number, everyone else is window dressing

That's the very girl he saw killed him. Of course he would freak out.

Only 1

Kotori is so fluffy.

But he was already dead

Well In the VN, I don't even know that was a girl in beginning.

I dont know, I think its pretty hot.

Not going to lie; the first episode is pretty fantastic. I'm pretty sure they're going to drop their shit in 2 weeks or less, but really the only thing to complain about in the first episode was the CGI use. Why haven't they abolished that shit yet?

When Kotori was late this morning, was she preparing her army?

Partially, not fully. Can't die unless you are killed.

It's pretty creepy at first. Hot comes later.

Much better than shitserk actually. Even the 3DCG is better.

Yes it truly is, Maeda outdid himself with it.
But the following is what really gets me;

The title music/title background (Tabi), is set at the end of Terra, where the club reunites at the tree, which is Earth Kagari.
Tabi, meaning Journey, is an instrumental of CANOE and Watari no Toki, which are direct representations for the theme of the story.
CANOE itself is a giant allegory for the morale of the story.
However what is really interesting is that the song of destruction musical score, is actually Tabi reversed (according to the wiki).
So in order to stop destruction/salvation, the answer was to go on a Journey. This is exactly how Terra ends, what CANOE tells us, and the name of the title song.
So all along the answer to Rewrite was playing every time you loaded the game up, because it was the literal reverse and juxtaposition of Horobi no Uta.

The music foreshadowing is truly something. Just how far does the rabbit hole go for the madman.

Calm down autist, I said written, not the original concept/art creator.

The chibi-fied character is oddly cute.

How can Kotori be so best?

Wasn't the tree Koutarou? I always thought it was him.

But then again, Kagari was under "him" in the Moon section of the episode.

>Kagari NTRs Sakuya out of his first appearance
Fuck this

I just want Sakuya to show up.

Yes it was, that doesn't contradict what I said. It's the resting place of Kotarou and Kagari in Terra, which is also where the club reunites and summons him. Right before their trip to the moon in the CANOE.

See this part is weird. Coffee obsession implies moon Kagari.

The tree is Kagari, Kotarou becomes on in Shizuru because he's imitating Sakuya which is a major theme in Moon and Terra. The VN writing was a fucking mess because no one talked to each other so it's far less obvious what the fuck is going on

>another possibilities
Not this shit theory again.

>Tanaka: Some theories said the individual routes were just simulations done by the Moon, though personally I'd like to say all the routes actually took place.

>no sexual contect
Jesus fucking christ. Then I guess I'll be watching the anime.

>Tanaka
>Having an opinion on a story he didn't even come up with and was hired as an underwriter for
Sorry mate, but Inoue has last word on all Rewrite related material seeing as she wrote the scenario

The tree the title screen is at was more like the place Kotori slept in during the episode. Koutarou's tree is like the one Kagari was under, on top of a cliff.

I thought he used so much of his power that he transcends time and space to become a being like Sakuya?

Everything after the Treemen in the school to the Colonel was fucking awful.
They could've just kept the Kagari chase and expanding hallways, there was no need for Treemen, Gil and Pani, and definitely no fucking need for Krivoy Rog.

I mean, also the QUALITY 2 minutes in and that continues throughout.

Kotarou mentions the fact he's basically "acquired character" of Sakuya, an improvement made by the system that apparently exists to stop Earth from totally dying

>All the supernatural dumped in the first episode
>Only 5 % of the episode was jokes
this anime needs a REWRITE
please tell me it still can be saved, please.

I honestly wasn't ready for this.

She came up with the damn idea. The basic premise. Hinoue isn't even a writer, and really not an artist either. Also if you're going to try to get people to take you seriously at least get her name right. Jesus fuck.

What is she listening?

Wrong. Kotarou is born from acquired character traits of Sakuya, but that's just through plain evolution, earth's life force didn't do anything to influence it.

Why would they make a game with a truckload of cute girls without giving you the ability to see them naked and fucked? Fucking assholes

Do you want the typical KEY format or do you not? If you think that's what the 'right direction' is then the Little Busters anime did nothing wrong.