Brit/pol/ - are lavinia edition

>Theresa May pledges help for young on student fees and housing
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-41456555

>Farage will NOT return
express.co.uk/news/politics/860424/ukip-leader-henry-bolton-nigel-farage-return

>Who are the Scottish Dawn neo-Nazi group?
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-41440467

>10 Things to Know About Henry Bolton
order-order.com/2017/09/29/10-things-know-henry-bolton

>Marseille: Fatal knife attack at train station. An unnamed official told France's Le Monde newspaper that the assailant had cried "Allahu akbar".
bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-41461107

> Tory party conference to get ‘biggest ever’ armed security detail
rt.com/uk/405051-conservative-conference-manchester-protest

>Conservative party conference: live updates
news.sky.com/story/live-tory-conference-opens-in-manchester-11062521

>NHS is not fit for the 21st century hospital chief inspector warns
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/09/29/nhs-not-fit-21st-century-hospital-chief-inspector-warns

>Complaints against Lavinia Woodward judge are dismissed
news.sky.com/story/judge-who-spared-oxford-student-lavinia-woodward-from-jail-for-stabbing-boyfriend-investigated-11058748

>Big Ben tower repair costs double to £61m
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-41444415

>The first 100 days of Corbyn
spectator.co.uk/2017/09/the-first-100-days-of-corbyn

>As things stand, which political party do you support?
strawpoll.me/14041801/ (embed)

Other urls found in this thread:

channel4.com/now/c4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

first for getting girls and not seeing what the big deal is

Hi there /britpol/!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your posts. Luckily, the users of Sup Forums are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bit to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!

fucking hell lmao

Bet Woodward let the judge bang her backdoors in

The white man is known for its mongolian tier violence.

Here are some examples of white violence:
The native american genocide
The native australian genocide
The nuking of japan
World War I
World War II
Hitler and his attrocities
The genocide of the palestinians
The genocide of the Syrians
The crusades
The spanish inquisista

The white man is cancer upon the planet and deserves nothing but genocide itself.

White men killed more people in the last 100 years than the entire history of the superior asian people.

Based Superior white men culling subhumans

Essential Brit/pol/ Viewing

channel4.com/now/c4

>channel4.com/now/c4

channel4.com/now/c4

You left off the opium wars mate, we did some good work there. Also do get a prize when you've posted this for the 100th Time?

>I entered the Moroccan Harem with the small, but still present hope that I would finally lose my virginity. I was greeted by six busty Muslim girls with big juicy arses; which I wanted to slap like a crazed gorilla.
>Before I knew it they were upon me, rubbing my chest and shoulders. They slowly but surely applied some pressure and and I fell to the floor. I was on my back and each one of these tarts was holding down a specific part of me to ensure I couldn't stand up .. or escape.
>Two of the whores removed their clothing, and before I knew it two sets of big, lucious tits then started squirting milk into my mouth. I swallowed every drop, occasionally gargling. I couldn't believe my luck. Still pinned down by four women, the naked couple then walked to each side of my head and squatted. This was the closest to fanny I had ever been in my life.
>And then the waterworks broke loose. Torrents of vile, yellow, horrendously smelly piss bathed my face. I tried to scream but only a horrendous gargling sound could escape. I had never been so humiliated. How DARE these vile women do this to me? And I was utterly helpless to do anything ...
>Then the finale, after the vile cows had finished urinating, one remained squatted whilst the other stood up, put one leg over my chest, and resumed the squatting position; arse directly above my face. Within 15 seconds a loud gasser came thundering out of her fartclappers. I quickly raised my head and attempted to inhale every odourous whiff I could.
>I thought it would end with the fart, but when I saw the brown log pertruding from her big round cheeks I stopped attempting to inhale and quickly moved my head back. I of course tried to run .. this was futile, I was strapped down. Slowly but surely, this big, fat, smelly log fell out of her and landed in my mouth, which was open from screaming at the top of my lungs. I was hoping to get fucked. I had been cucked.

Why don't you want to submit to the rule of the religion of peace Brit/bigots/?

Get yourself a teasmade and start your day the right way.

Hello.

So what's the deal with those people sitting around naked?

>Also do get a prize when you've posted this for the 100th Time?
No, but your mother will :)

>day 9 of the 600kcals a day diet
feeling alright lads, except a little lightheaded

of course she did. She sucked him dry and let him use any hole he fucking wanted to get away with the ridiculous sentence she got

I was hoping for Naked Attraction

Progress requires sacrifice.

That copper in the stairs dropping feet like he's trying to kick a door in

don't forget africa

you've circled her head but what is so very wrong with her hips?

Has anyone seen it

what about her arse? looks like it's covered in spots

Yeah. was a laugh

I saw Peter Hitchens at an EU-Halal Market in Portsmouth yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now, you intellectual miscreant?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the store with like twelve pints of skimmed milk in his hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and to not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the bottles and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any Blairite infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bottle and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by reciting the Bible.
After I paid for my groceries, I saw him pouring the milk down the grid and then riding off on his bicycle.

She has the hips of a Jewish man, post Auschwitz-
Why?

Lads, why would anyone do pic related?

>paki
>portsmouth
checks out

Stop smoking weed.

Damn, I'm going to start my own sonic totem business and make a killing

Someone call him daddy hitchkins and see if he responds

>Within 15 seconds a loud gasser came thundering out of her fartclappers.

Nearly spat beer over my monitor over this

>The genocide of the palestinians
>white

that a funny way to spell jew
the tribe who put genocide on the map !!

>what about her arse? looks like it's covered in spots
finger marks. spanking with hand.

for a laugh?

kek

white man tried to genocide jews didn't he

so she's into a little bit of slap and tickle?

One of chris-chans shitty paper sonics for $1.5k, better have been a proper giggle...

I can't seem to find the one where he is replying to that guy asking if his signature is genuine or not

I have been constantly and vociferously badgered on Twitter and by email by people, presumably from this forum, who express the desire that I visit you and grant you an audience.

After reading this long, meandering page, seemingly devoid of any real or rigorous discussion of British politics I utterly fail to imagine how I, even were I so inclined, would engage in any meaningful manner. Though I can't foresee any circumstance in which I would want to engage with the contemptible ghouls that seemingly inhabit this vile corner of the internet, not with the sickening abundance of racial bigotry and ethnic nationalism espoused here.

I would also ask that you stop using me as a digital effigy or masthead for your inadequacy of intellect and inability to form coherent, salient arguments. Though I can't blame you entirely, Britain's education system has clearly failed a great many of you and left you derelict of classical logic or rhetoric.

I am not secretly harbouring racist or nationalist views, I am not downplaying my analysis on subjects of race, I am not your political bedfellow.

What plan are you on lad?

Seems extreme to me but well done for getting through 9 days.

some people have more money than sense

Alri Pete how's it hanging

What's the point? Why not just take up running?

We only idolise one person here lad, our Lord And Savior Tony Blair (pbuh)

No plan in particular, just not eating. It really gets much easier as you get used to it.

bad back

We have records of our dark times.

3rd worlds don't because they can't read or write.

whats your favourite type of white wine peter?

I think I could eat less if my stomach didn't sound like a cement mixer. I doesn't really play well at work.

Tesco Spanish Chardonnay And if you claim it to be anything other I shall dismiss you as a scoundrel.

Taking up the arse must really take its toll on you.

Is it worth training to be a masseur? is there any money in it? I'm so aimless.

Taper down. Rumbling stomach is just gas being moved around your gut. If you taper down, there will be less and less food to cause gas.

>and then riding off on his bicycle in a racist way

fixed

It would have to be Blue Nun or, on rare occasion, a nice Tesco Beaujolais.

>>day 9 of the 600kcals a day diet

This is not how bodies work

If it wasn't obvious enough already that she's kinky as fuck as evidenced by the fact she stabbed her boyfriend

mine's working fine famalam

enjoy rubbing off old guys for a fiver

What did he mean by this?

>not cocaine-laced special brew

The tripfags killed Brit/pol/. The new ones were the biggest cunts of all.

DanTheMan and Caesar can rot in a fucking cellar. Don't know about Yosuke, he turned his trip on occasionally and I guess posts without it now. YKTD did Finsbury and Eddie is planning to follow in the footsteps of Raoul Moat.

Honk and Rightly were decent yet the anti-animefags had to drive away the last flicker of optimism in this blackpilled general.

why i feel good and do some homework

ask your mum about her techniques.

You're bang about cars, Pete. Too many of the damn things on our roads. Just think of how much space is taken up by these hideous, garishly coloured contraptions that sit empty and idle for most of the day that could be used for something productive. Sort out our public transport infrastructure I say! Not sure if the best option is to nationalise but the expensive, lazy and disparate service of these corporate vultures who have grown fat from government contracts has to be improved somehow!

That much of a calory deficit is going to put your body in survival mode and is going to try and retain fat however it can. Plus you'll be, as you said, lightheaded, and not functioning at 100%.

Jesus Christ does Hitchens ever proofread any of his posts?

Please remove my name from the namefield. I will not have impersonators thank you very much.

Who are you scoundrel! Unmask yourself heathen.

>sickening abundance of racial bigotry and ethnic nationalism espoused here
I really don't think there's enough

I've met Peter Hitchens. I'll take an AMA if anyone likes.

my diet has been a bit fucked desu though
today: half a pack of rice and tomato pesto stirred through
yesterday: half a lasagne (home made)
day before: half a gammon steak (grilled)
day before that: cheese and ham sandwhich
day before that: half a pack of cheese tortelloni with some pasta sauce

a...am i gonna die?

>literally snapping womens fingers and molesting them

FUCK SPAIN

Jeez, fine.

No, but you need to sort it out.

Good coin. Just last week I paid £50 for a titty oil rub down with a happy ending, so you'll do alright.

This is a normal american schedule

£1.99 lambrini from the paki corner shop

No it's mediocre but it isn't so bad. I would recommend you drop some of the carbs and add veggies.
Less lasagna/rice and throw in brocolli, carrots, onion, and such.

I'm not into the sexual side of it lol, just good strong firm massage

Just to be clear

You're on a diet
You're trying to lose weight
You're restricting your calory intake to only what is absolutely necessary

And you're eating bread and pasta???

Welshman here.
My personal take on the Lavinian Woodward case is that she is of a rich background and her family bribed the judge, while the poor sod she attacked was some nobody.

Can't really be fucked steaming veggies mate.

>Spanish beating each other up

I don't see a problem.

Portugal should invade while Spain is weakened though.

yeah, that above is literally everything i've eaten in those days

Also, do you exercise much?

Don't

Obviously.

I'm at uni so light exercise

Some brainlets here were making it into a "women-are-untouchable" thing, which is true to an extent, but not really applicable here.

I respect and support the right of the Spanish government to enforce the laws of the land. I think that people who resist arrest or detention have no right to complain about physical roughness

What's easy to replace that then

Eat 1,500cal a day and exercise you mong

>dieting
>not just exercising more