For the last three months I have been in the US for work. As a moderately attractive white man...

For the last three months I have been in the US for work. As a moderately attractive white man, I have had a small number of sexual interactions with your American women.

When engaging in the act of giving oral pleasures to these women in question or engaging in certain intercourse positions I could not ignore the faint smell of feces protruding from their private areas. This startled me, I have had sex with a ethnically (except African or Latin-American) wide range of women, and with no other nationality but the US women I experienced this so frequently.

So far, I have made two observations.

* I carefully observed the post-defecation actions by these women. I was shocked to see that American women, without exception, wipe from back to front after defecation. Meaning that feces particles are spread to their vaginal area! This disgusting habit explained the foul smell and taste I experienced with engaging in cunnilingus.

* American shower-heads are often fixed into the wall, giving these women no chance to directly apply a strong stream of water on their private parts. The only tool they have to clean up after defecation is toilet paper, which is not adequate enough to do the job properly. This explains the smell of feces I experienced, when the woman and I decided to have me enter her from behind.

My questions to the American readers:

* Is there a reason why your women aren't taught how to properly conduct post-defecation cleaning? Wiping back to front is unhygienic and can lead to serious infections.

* Why isn't the use of wet tissues or bidets more prevalent when most of your shower heads are fixed into the wall? How do Americans clean their behinds properly?

Thank you.

You doing it all wrong

Why are you giving oral to a woman? Are you a dyke?

Lol in a few months you have watched multiple women wipe their asses? Maybe you are going after the wrong sorts of gals. Do they have all their teeth?

Heads up, guys... a woman doesn't actually LIKE to be creampied. We do it because we want to make you come, and feel like it's a bonding experience maybe. But that cum has to go somewhere, and it's usually leaking into our panties or down our leg in a few hours, and it's nasty. All things being equal, we'd be happy with you having a great orgasm into a condom or with very little actual cum involved.

I personally will swallow my bf's load any day. Hell, I'll even do anal, since that will come out when I want it to. Having a leaking mess in my pussy, which I take very good care of, isn't something I look forward to at all.

Just ask your girlfriend. We usually solve it with just dealing with another tampon day.

>pretending to be woman
>actually convincing cuz reply does not pertain at all to the initial query

Nobody cares. I wish I lived in a country where I could just beat my woman.

I didn’t make it that obvious all the time...

Holy shit

This is pasta from 2 days ago you larping faggot

>Why are you giving oral to a woman? Are you a dyke?

Giving oral to some cunt he met at a bar, are you out of your fucking mind?
Enjoy genital herpes in your mouth.

There are other countries were you still can! Saudi Arabia
human rights 10/10

How do you wipe your ass sitting down? I always stand to wipe my ass

>giving oral pleasures to these women
fag

No. I like giving oral

taking a creampie is why women exist

baby wipes is the way to go

Who is the beauty in the pic?

Make sure to get checked for STDs

Canadian women love anal

>American "hygiene"

You wouldn't believe how bad the smell of white US womens pussy is.

>does not know eating pussy is a thing
>being beyond perma-virgin

Where in canada are you babe?

She/he is obviously an anal skank, so obviously in Sarnia