What are your thoughts on Tea/Anzu Sup Forums ?

What are your thoughts on Tea/Anzu Sup Forums ?

Worst canon girl

Still hit, though.

Only the american version is shit.

She's pretty good in the manga, but Sup Forums is filled with filthy secondaries, arc-v fags, and dubfags, so no one will see that.

She's good for mind control doujins.

I fucking love Ice Tea.

>mindcontrol

truly the best fetish

She is just as worthless in the manga.

lol

That time when she beat that Penguin dude was fucking bullshit.

I can tolerate the whole Catapult Turtle Floating Castle Gambit since that part was in the manga before the card game had an established rulebook. Same with most of the other shenanigans in Season 1.

But summoning the Dark Magician from someone else's deck is where I draw the line.

Waifu

>sidekick ends up with best girl

I'm okay with this.

Me too

Joey almost beating Marik will always make me angry.

I've always wanted Seto to fug her. Don't exactly know why though.

>wanting best boy to fuck worst girl

Fucking kill yourself user

>hit

I'd hit that. No condoms, just shoot it in and run to Mexico.

Sup Forumsrc-V are just a bunch of crossboarders who don't know good taste if they see it.

Worst YGO girl, Aki the best.

Anzu only is useful to be blacked in the doujins.

>joey imagining dueling yugi in the finals
> "remember you drew gearfried and won!"
>in reality, barely able to stand and barely to talk after ras attack, still draws
>draws gearfried and plays him
>even marik knew he lost
>passes out before being able to call the attack

HE FUCKING WON GODDAMMIT

Holy shit, just re-watched that scene and now I remember the rage I felt back then.

On a side note. First found a english dub stream and hory shit. that dub is fucking disgusting, when it comes to Joey and Marik. Glad I got the german dub which has far superior voice actors, at least for them....haven't compared the others and I don't care enough to do so

>I've always wanted Seto to fug her.

Seriously dude WTF !

I can see that from a lot of the replies in this thread.

Fucking NTRfags.

That's a moot point, everyone in the manga, arguably with the exception of Kaiba, is better or at least more fleshed out than in the anime.

Kaiba is way more fleshed out in the manga too. Not to mention the anime skipped so much shit it missed the whole gist of his character.

I swear, those two are the origin of my fetish for older women on younger men.

Kaiba has anime only arcs all about making up for the cut stuff about his past. The only thing that is missing is showing more of the time he was truly evil.

And Kaiba being more involved with the Egypt Arc is the only thing the anime adaptation of that arc did right. I don't like how he just fucks off in the manga and is missing from the final arc.

And Anzu iss the origin of my fetish for mind control.
I can't decide which came out of this show less of a pervert.

Do I need to watch GX, 5D's, and Zexal to understand what's going on in Arc-V?

Anzu best girl

No, Arc-V is standaline.You will miss some references and not know when a (alternative version of) old character shows up, but that's it.

The only problem I have with the changes in the Egypt Arc are that it results in confusion among animeonlys with DSoD, since it follows the manga continuity. I've already seen complaints about how Kaiba's character did a 180 in the movie and how there's continuity errors from retards.

I dislike the filler entirely.

Poor waifu material that moved to New York and cucks Yugi.

I don't like how anime Egypt arc is overly confusing, doesnt explain the rules of rhe game of darkness between the pharaoh and the Millennium Ring spirit. Also sometimes the arc goes like Yugi and friends are in the actual paat not a simulatipn.

The past stuff isn't that well done though. Gozaburo isn't shown to be the extremely cruel person he is in the manga and we don't see the values he instilled in Kaiba, namely "losing = death" because they don't show Gozaburo killing himself later. The anime also doesn't do a great job of showing how Gozaburo awakened Kaiba's rival complex which explains why he's so hellbent on beating Atem constantly. He just looks like some guy who can't accept that he lost a card game whereas in the manga it's almost a mental disease that he's struggling with. The fact they skip all the Death-T scenes and botch Kaiba's first encounter with Yugi fail to show those aspects of his character before he got mind crushed. All this is a vital part of his character that still comes into play in DSOD.

Instead the anime just paints him to be an anti-hero, loner. Now there's nothing really wrong with that as the anime Kaiba is still able to develop somewhat but he is rather simplified and really a different character from his manga counterpart that share a few things. His anime backstory isn't as tragic and the sole motivation of his character is saving Mokuba. Yeah he wants to beat Yugi too but without the depth I mentioned earlier he just looks like a fool. Sure, the Noah arc fleshed out his events of his past a little but it feels jarring when you look at his character in the manga. Without all the emotional baggage he's been carrying with him for years he's not nearly as complex as his manga counterpart which is why I say he's not as fleshed out in the anime.

I think it's better he didn't show up in Egypt. That arc was largely Yugi and Atem's arc and it was also where Yugi finally started to showcase his growth and surpass Atem. Kaiba being there would seem a bit superfluous and we already have Priest Seto to kind of fill in that role. Although I do admit Kaz would have expanded more on his relationship with Kisara since that's the only major thing lacking in that arc.

I was under the impression Gozaburo suicides in the anime too. Both must be getting mixedbin my mind.

When did she move to New York ?

End of DSOD. She moves to New York to pursue a dancing career.

Tea?
Darjeeling or Earl Gray?

>mfw look up Anzu doujins hoping for some sweet vanilla between her and the Pharaoh

one nuke wasn't enough