How do we stop the next generation of white people from becoming as degenerate as recent ones?

How do we stop the next generation of white people from becoming as degenerate as recent ones?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VYfF06CPHMo
unz.com/jman/liberalism-hbd-population-and-solutions-for-the-future/
youtu.be/-RyWasMhHVo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Cant stop wont stop.

Zyklon B

Ban anime. So many are influenced to act like the person in that picture by degenerate antisocial Japanese manlets with pencils

Fuck kill the jews

youtube.com/watch?v=VYfF06CPHMo

Dealing with the jews won't stop the Japanese who constantly draw images of people fucking cats. Our impressionable children end up growing up like the girl in the OP as a result.

>Mfw no cute emo gf that likes to pretend to be a cat and climb my fridge

Why you do this to me op

#1 let Islam take over, they stone all degenerates to death, that means also we will have to pray to a sandnigger god
#2 total nuclear annihilation
#3 vote the most conservative party in the next election
#4 let them be and watch as they go extinct because none of these faggots reproduce

I just dropped my 8 year old son off in the woods with nothing but a knife, 3 matches, 20 feet of rope, and the clothes on his back. The closest town is 30 miles out. I go back in two weeks to pick him up.

While I'm raising a son, you all are raising daughters.

Let the generates remove themselves from the gene pool.

unz.com/jman/liberalism-hbd-population-and-solutions-for-the-future/

>Believing there'll be another generation of white people

If you have an issue with OP's pic you are obviously a fucking faggot cock sucker who needs to get off my board pronto.

Just shut the fuck up and enjoy it.

Wow, one of your neighbors should really tell child services or whatever they're called about you.

Make the non whites degenerate

'whilst i'm abusing my son and doing things that will get him taken away from me by the state for good reason so i can LARP on Sup Forums about how tough i am, you are all raising your children with love and common sense'

ftfy

>t. child of helicopter parents

Corporal punishment

This, if we are to fall to degeneracy, everyone else must too

It's only going to get worse.
Natural disasters will increase, some wars will spark off, economic collapse, more terrorism, more Marxist agitation, the Commie Pope will empower the leftist movements and through the ensuing chaos maneuver the world into global ecumenical/political union.

Things are going to progress, get used to it.

I know that feel, I don't know why but I have a thing for emo/goth/punk type grils even though I know they all have daddy issues and are mentally ill degenerates

That's a guy in the picture btw

Kill them all. And by them I mean every Communist.

>not larping as some kind of spartan and abandoning your 8 year old in the woods is 'helicopter parenting'

haha yeah bro EPIC! My son is gonna be a VIKING WARRIOR and CONQUER EVRPOA xddddddd - lemme post this on r/manly

That makes it better

Keep the red pills flowing

Inform people right now about what the Jews have done.

Explore Cultural Marxism, Frankfurt School, Political Correctness, Social Engineering, etc...

youtu.be/-RyWasMhHVo

And just how did you know that?

>Being a literal nigger loving faggot

>i know they all have daddy issues and are mentally ill degenerates

This sums up why i love them perfectly. I like being needed and helping them better themselves even if they dont want to. Its a fatherly instinct i guess. Just wanna squeeze her cheecks bend her over my knee and go wild on that pussy

The degenerates themselves serve as a negative example to their younger brothers and sisters.

This will result in them (the younger brothers and sisters) coming out far more conservative.

The same thing happened with the hippies of the 60's, which resulted in their young siblings being reagan boosters.

Next generation is probably more redpilled than millennials.

Scarcity will straighten them right up.

Yea generations rebel against each other. After the Hippies came the Yuppies

Isnt that sandra romain?

Violence.

>That's a guy in the picture btw
Hot as fuck

red pills if you can. if you have a young sibling red pill their ass

Chastity belts for girls, chastity cages for boys. Degeneracy solved.

Watching society crumble around them will do it for us. When the next generation sees how badly ours ruins the world we will be lucky if they don't just execute everyone born before 1990.

Isn't it obvious? Whites are a doomed race, the future belongs to Africans and Asians, unless Spengler is right and Russia goes into civilization mode

we expose them to cultural enrichment, the weak shall be bombed, raped, killed maimed or commit suicide while the strong conservatives will prevail.

Obligatory military service. See Israel.

white genocide

>mfw 91

>How do we stop the next generation of white people from becoming as degenerate as recent ones?
Already on it's way if you haven't noticed lately.
Look outside.
The kids look pissed off.

Need more Dragon Ball Zs and Yu Yu Hakushos and less school only skinny kid anime. Fight culture with culture because they aren't changing entertainment mediums.

SPREAD THE DEGENERACY

OPERATION BWC (BIG WHITE COCK) IS GO

This is actually a really good answer.

Violence forces men to be actually men or they die and this in turn shapes and molds the society because we all know women either A) follow the trend aka whatever the men do or B) in typical women fashon never solve anything.

>He doesn't like when girls wear fishnets and shorts with flannels and the shirts tied at the bottom to show off the navel area

>next generation
lmao

Anime got us here.
But I agree it's a two edged sword.

Oh shit I have that same shirt

It's already happening on /r9k/
Lots of black sissy threads lately
The tides are turning

You don't.

It's a mystery.

So why exactly does Sup Forums hate Islam? They seem very resistant to degeneracy.

You know it'll just backfire like it did on us.
It's worthless as anything but a tool to amp up people.

... but that might still be of use :^)

Shut down TV and internet

with ww3

Because islam is not good enough

Also muslims are ugly

>Two posts by this id.

It didn't fucking get me here I'll tell you that m9

Have sex and Logical conversations with the needy.

The Left need Logic and the Right needs to learn how to kiss.

just tell them to go to school. get job. when the blacks or browns gets smarter to take your jobs...then tell them to promote to another trade yes??

It's been a war between sissy threads and bbc threads on /r9k/ and the BBC posters have no ammo anymore.

>not good enough
In what way?

Keep them from being self-righteous fags on /pol

It's just another garbage collectivist ideology

Protection of individuality is of utmost importance. The individual is the salvation of society.

What did they expect?
People to just go "yes I love black dick".

Individualism leads to degeneracy. And to curb degeneracy, you just curb individuality. It's just how it is.

No
There's no goal to this, it's all in the name of (You)

If we don't rape them before the age of 10 we at least won't have any gay people.

*degenerates

First step is not crying like bitches like white tend to do.

You are incorrect. Protecting the individual means fostering a culture of personal responsibility.

Modern women are degenerate because they are protected from their flaws and failures by a society that groups all women together as a protected class

Mens natural role as protectors and guardians of women has been perverted because instead of treating women as individuals we still give them all the benefits of their prior role in society but do not allow them to grow through failure. They allow the state to fix all their problems, and remain in a state of adolescence.

Women have been treated as a group instead of as individuals.

>it's never a womans fault if she gets raped
>it doesnt matter if you get pregnant, just get an abortion
>get a job and waste your most important fertile years, a career will definitely replace a family!

Our culture is rapidly falling back into collectivism.

They're overrated. Get a tradgrill instead.
T. Stuck my dick in crazy

>a war between sissy threads and bbc threads on /r9k/ and the BBC posters have no ammo anymore.
>the BBC posters have no ammo anymore.
what did he mean by this?

>wanting a codependent relationship

cool shirt

if you do the math on this, it means whites are becoming 4% more genetically conservative per generation

i remember this card

Millenials are doing that all by themselves by constantly making fools of themselves

Fpbp

kill the internet and teach them to shoot all non-whites and jews on sight

A degree of collectivism is necessary unless you're of the anarcho-persuasion, which I'm not. We need to keep abortion available, too. It doesn't get much more degenerate than unwanted children.

Easy, just show them pictures of (((progressive))) liberals.

I'm a progressive liberal and I look like a totally normal guy in his 30's. :^)

Source?

Electroshock therapy and/or lobotomies.

>implying lobotomies will actually help

Honestly, you really can't without censoring the internet. People become degenerates when exposed to toxic ideas and behavior. Which typically originates from online or the telivision. Sometimes from people in their everyday life. The media controls everyone who uses it to a degree.

If you are parent who has a child protect them from the media by.

> Having no form of cable TV what so ever

> Block certian websites in your home to prevent your child accessing them.

> Share (don't force) your values on them.

> Teach them about Western history and Western Values

Dont forget colored hair that adds a whole other level of sex

>I have one cringey pic that means that everyone is like this

TEEERRRRAAAAA.... NOOOOVVVAAAAA

being a girl is so much more fun though user, being cute is a addictive drug, thank god for estrodial pills

Hell no, buddy. Look what happened in response to the hippies. You got punks. The next generation gets sick of the shit the last one was doing and does the opposite. Tumblrites are just hippies minus artistic talent. It's gonna be particularly in full force with the tumblrites depressed self destructive behaviors.