Maryland General /mg/

In this thread, we discuss the politics, culture and social conditions of Maryland ("MD"). People living in Washington D.C., Pennsylvania, Virginia, and Delaware are encouraged to participate.

Topics relevant to MD:
>Baltimore City politics, minority crime, White flight, gentrification, destruction of Confederate statues, etc.
>Liberal aristocratic bases of Montgomery County (Potomac, Bethesda), Roland Park
>How Washington D.C. turned Maryland into Democratic bastion
>Alienated rural areas, including Washington County, the Eastern Shore, etc.
>White working class/phasing out/alienation of Essex, Middle River, Dundalk, White Marsh, Woodlawn, Arbutus, etc.

From Hagerstown, to Fells Point, to Ocean City, join Maryland General /mg/.

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/local/md-politics/college-park-decides-to-allow-noncitizens-to-vote-in-local-elections/2017/09/13/2b7adb4a-987b-11e7-87fc-c3f7ee4035c9_story.html
youtube.com/watch?v=VYfF06CPHMo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First for fuck Montgomery County

HoCo reporting in, fuck the niggers, gooks and pajeets

Carroll County reporting in. Love these scum bags the Dems are throwing into the governor race. The Kevin guy just complained about Trump. Like Hogan, hope he keeps his job.

Annapolis reporting in. USNA is still looking more and more cucked every day. Also remove niggers.

Columbiafag reporting in. Anyone else attend the Renaissance Festival this year? Did they have proper jousting with men knocking each other off horses for you? The day I went they just did games of skill.

MoCo
I'm tired...so tired...

too many spics here. when will they be ICED?

I live in DC. The negro fatigue is getting to me. All day, every day.

I hate this state

corp welfare capital of the us. majority of people that have money here are affiliated with gov/dod work. most here are completely out of touch with reality. low end (foods stamps, housing, etc.) / high end (contracts with gov/defense). people tend to be status oriented. have no patience and typically live to work not work to live. Aside from boating/fishing, outdoor activities are limited. This will be one of the last places to feel the pain from the fed's interest rate increases/removing liquidity from the market. October will suck for the rest of the country. I plan to move soon. either delaware/maine/midwest.

>outdoor activities are limited
Try hiking user. Plenty of trails, especially out West.

Hello from MoCo. Didn't you know 70% of Americans on Sup Forums are from MD?

St. Mary's county resident here. Fuck PG county.

Southern Maryland (charles county) reporting in.
Have you fellas heard about College Park legislation letting illegals vote?
washingtonpost.com/local/md-politics/college-park-decides-to-allow-noncitizens-to-vote-in-local-elections/2017/09/13/2b7adb4a-987b-11e7-87fc-c3f7ee4035c9_story.html

How dare they say that non-citizens have a right to change our laws?

Prince Georges County reporting.
Anyone else /umd/ here as well?

I love MD, but the kneegrow fatigue is very high with DC/PG/Bmore. Also, the white working class areas of Dundalk and Essex and White Marsh formerly normal areas now full of nogs and coal burners. Feels like normal Marylanders have fewer options on where to live and to escape degeneracy.
I still love Ruxton/Roland Park/ Hunt Valley countryside though

Virginia here, does anyone have a final solution to the D.C. question? I'm fucking tired of the dem transplants in nova dictating our national and gubernatorial elections. No matter what we do, we have no way of recuperating our losses due to the overwhelming number of non-Virginians the left has saturated us with. I'm sure you all aren't too pleased with them either in your state

Oh, and the rest of the south won't stop making fun of us for this too. what the fuck man

eshore reporting in.

Virginia here, fuck Maryland.

So many liberals and shit gun laws.

What do you do at UMD?

Assault weapons banned cucked state but cool flag

I had completely forgotten about the Renn Fest this year. At least it still seems to be ongoing. Might make some time to go next weekend.

21113 here

I live in Carroll and work in Baltimore. The two places are like night and day, really remarkable just how different they are.

There's a lot of people on here from Maryldn

Honestly I've just been thinking of moving out of state.

Most people end up moving out, since retirement in Maryland is apparently dogshit. Every boomer I've met talks about it.

does anyone know a good real estate agent for the annapolis area

White's Only New Dominion Eternal Republic (WONDER) when?

DC, Virginia, West Virginia, Delaware, Pennsylvania and Maryland

St Mary's reporting in. About to move to VA.

Fuck Off, we're full.

- Prince William Co.

Pennsylvania here. Love driving through MD. Some really great scenery. Nothing like getting some crabs and beer down on the bay.

>obligatory shitting on baltimore though

fairfax reporting
Dc is a shit show and NOVA is a shithole of cucks
Just move to Annapolis or Kent Island, live amongst the fishers and true men of America

Who else /Baltimore County/ here?

dirty little secret: the crabs here are imported from louisiana

molecular bio phd

/Baltimore County/ here. Won't specify. Then again, I've lived all over Maryland - College Park, Mt. Vernon in Baltimore City, etc.

West Baltimore reporting in, here for professional school. Living in Baltimore could redpill even the most cucked sjw faggot. I hated nogs before but now I don't even consider them a subspecies, we are entirely different categories of organism.

Harford county reporting in, you guys need to get out of the negro counties...

South Baltimore trying to keep the trash out of AA county. Can't hold out much longer.

Can any E shore bros give me a quick rundown? Thinking about moving there

>dirty little secret: the crabs here are imported from louisiana

Yeah, just like how Virginia is the "REAL blue crab state" and the bay is theirs. Total horseshit.

West Baltimore? You stupid, son? You must be doing a residency or something similar.

Garrett County is the best

Grew up and lived in Howard and Carroll. Now out in Washington County to be further from the big cities and Libs. It's pretty nice except for Hagerstown. People call it little Baltimore. Hagerstown can still be saved and needs to be before it goes to complete shit

Claymont DE here. My town is seeing redevelopment projects constantly. It's comfy.

Midwestern master race. Heil the Midwestern Reich.

ocean city lifes a beach

my uncle is a fox hunter near annapolis
how good would the hunting be?

i see you also saw the game, pitt

>Alienated rural areas, including Washington County
Hello there.
>Be me
>Grow up in MoCo
>Work my ass off to get a career going
>Finally get enough duckets to GTFO
>Move to Washington Co.
>Farms and Nature and nice house with lots of land
>Few years later, fucking democrats gerrymander this shit out of my district.
>It now scoops down in to MoCo including the exact part I just fucking left.
>Dem representative elected for the first time in recent history as a result.
>He's from MoCo of course.
>MFW MoCo still rules over me, there is no escape
>MFW I have no face
>Pic related, I'm fucking 6th district.

depends on if you own a boat or not

You gotta be fucking kidding me. I didn't know that. Only been in Wash County for a year or so

Can you believe we have the same congressman as FUCKING GERMANTOWN JESUS CHRIST!!

No. That's ridiculous. Is obvious that they're trying to control our area since the population is so much more dense in MoCo. I don't know if complaining to Hogan would do anything?

i'll see to ungerrymandering pa when you see to ungerrymandering md
(district 7 here, that little bulge going from berks to chester)

And I feel even worse for guys like this bro who are legit out in the mountains and have to bow to fucking MoCo. Makes me legit rage.

Uhg. Sorry PA bro. I love PA btw, excellent gun laws and very scenic away from the cities.

That feel when montgomery county

garret cty might as well move to WV

Why does your flag say PG County then?
Also, yes, this town is full of idealistic academic types. You know Takoma Park lets 16 year olds vote?

I doubt it. Maryland is well known as being one of, or possibly THE, most gerrymandered state so he fucking knows. Honestly, the state is pretty fucked. I'm thinking of moving to VT where I can open carry while I take my kid to school on a snowmobile.

also this

any cecil fags here?

wtf how is this even possible?

just went on a hunt this morning about 1 mile from my home
its a mountain perfect for hunting, you can even see elverson from it

recently moved from florida to baltimore, fells point area. clearly i am a super race

Yeah we have talked about leaving MD in a couple years. Not sure where yet. If the state gets anymore blue with a Dem Governor it will become a sanctuary state most likely. We already have MS-13 running around Frederick

dude... that little pocket around frederick, and stretch touching the science fags in gaithersburg
I had no idea

Haha seriously. They're all fucked but that one is hilarious.

Niggers suck nuke baltimore

Kek wills it

youtube.com/watch?v=VYfF06CPHMo

Towson Here, just went on a trip to catoctin mountains recently, so beautiful, and not very culturally enriched, I just might pack up and move to Thurmont now.

apparently its called the 2nd most gerrymandered district
cant wait to see the crazy syria civil war map comparison of the first

DC goes too, and Montgomery

You are living the life PABro.

Carroll county here too. Westminster is fucked. Going to hell fast. Tons of niggers and spics moving in. Coal burners everywhere.

>baltimore
I'm sorry.

holy shit thats fucked
but man, mine is goofy kicking donald
i guess im the hat

Not if you catch them and steam them yourselves like a real man!

I heard about this. It's fucking bullshit.

Im leaving as soon as I get the chance.

reminder if you live within 60 miles of the beltway you're a double niggerfaggot

>MS-13
At least you're getting good heroin, right?

does usrt 202 count as the beltway for philadelphia?

I had to leave 8+firearms with family in florida. great gun laws in maryland. am I correct to assume that pretty much everything is banned here if you are white?

bumping

Friend of mine just bought a house up there. Works in Frederick. Cheap as hell and the commute down 15 isnt bad at all.

I wouldn't know. Is that what they do?

By the way if you can prove you carry money such as a manager at your job you can get a carry permit. On a side note my wife and I had a interesting conversation today while out shopping. If a MS-13 approachs us and harasses us and I shoot him does it count as murder since it's an illegal alien? We think not

The laws suck here. You have to jump through hoops for handguns. And of course, you can't carry a handgun anywhere, even in your car.

No, gun laws here suck. VA and PA have sensible gun laws.

i live in district 5. same feel.
greenbelt is like another country compared to mechanicsville. and mechanicsville is urban compared to the far reaches of glorious southern maryland. and yet, still subordinate to good ol steny.
>mfw pg niggers think i live on the eastern shore when i say where i live
>mfw i never ask them where they live because they think bowie is too quiet

my grandma's from mount victoria
she left in her young adult years and came up to bryn mawr
does this mean i am an honorary marylander?

>Is that what they do?
I actually don't know either, I just assumed. Probably that and human trafficking.

>if you can prove you carry money
I'm white, I'm always carrying money. Think this will fly with the MSP?

Because I set it that way by accident and never figured out how to fix it.

>By the way if you can prove you carry money such as a manager at your job you can get a carry permit
close, but not that simple, my dude.

timonium here

I dont leave the house much but i have been seeing more and more hijabs

fuck this shit.

I used to grow up and spend the summer at padonia swimming club and there were NO minorities. Have not been there in decades. Probly nigger central now. Can anybody confirm? Is there shit in the pool now?

>moving to Bodymore
What on Earth would possess you to do that?

I think he's right though? I know two people who have CC and they both said this is the reason it was given to them.

IDK. I don't want to say too much personal stuff but I think it has to be job related

Hi Im from NJ

Is it ok if I bring More africans into These lands You speak of?

PLEASE... Im Crying...

man i dont really care much for the old bay flavored chips but what i do instead is just pour that shit into a bag of plain kettle chips, then just shake it up a fuckton and then its nice and spicy
oh also we need an old bay ramen flavor