Buyfag Thread

read the guide: buyfag.moe

Soon.

How many figs does your waifu have, anons?

Fucking zero.

Have you got your canada meme girls yet?

0, but I have a keychain and a mug.

Literally none.

Didn't pay for them. They weren't worth.

She has a lot of prize figures, too many for me to really keep track. But sadly, one three real scales, two nendos, and a figma.

maybe not 100% related but I guess if anyone knows it's you people,

Just recently I found out pic related is still available, I've been a sucker for this guy since my childhood and at this point in my life I can easily afford it.

But are Weta figures/merchandise qualitatively sound? I know they have an incredible brand name but are there any stories of Weta fucking up a paint job or a cast?

thanks for anyone bothering to answer.

13 scales?

koneko is a big girl.

no customs fee thank god

>your waifu will never get a fig of that posture and detail even though she had almost the exact same pose and just panties on in the anime

suffering, what I'd give to see my waifus butt in such detail

Waiting for NY to ship it.

>lewding my daughteru
Please stop this.

You got a picture of the cast off? I'm keeping mine at HLJ warehouse for a bit.

Not enough.

I'm curious Alterfag, why'd you buy the entire Lingerie set?

just one. thats all you need

why none?

Why is it always the same fucking shit getting posted in here all the time. People are aware that merchandise comes out every few days and that there are more than just Fate/Stay Night figma out there on the market. Is this Sup Forumss quest to make every thread as samey and cyclical as possible? Is it just a small handful of people talking to themselves and circle jerking bordering on shilling the same merch over and over?

Anyway this figurine is looking pretty slick. I assume there'll be a Mio Honda one next month. There's also a couple of slick new UC Gundam models I've been looking at but they won't be out for a while yet.

no, sorry. I would if I took her outta the box, but I haven't yet. I didn't actually know it was castoff until recently.

To get the pearl coated version of her.

found this on MFC.

Everyone's in the skype klub

There's also a Mio one you fucking clunge baboon.

Only three scales, my bad.

This is a stupid question, but everything comes in a box right? I'm used to getting unboxed magazines in the mail, sometimes they use a plastic cover, but I'm moving back onto campus and I don't want the university's post office workers giving me weird looks.

yea

What in the fuck is weta?

>Everyone's posting the same shit!
>posts something we've talked to death about
>doesn't know mio is out

Just kill yourself.

no, they just slap a stamp on the fig and send it unprotected in the mail

Because apparently only Mao mattered.

What do you think?

I was talking about magazines, but I admit it was a stupid question.

2 scale figures (+1 recolor scale), 1 BQ, and a prize figure. Another scale figure was announced too, I'm pretty lucky.

Have them all.

Weta Workshop is the company that made all the props and miniatures/ wallpaintings, basically everything for the original Lotr movies, I'm not trying to shill or them here but they have a really nice Balrog figure that looks awesome on the preview, But I'm wondering if the actual product has the same level of quality, or if there are any known cases of damaged goods

Just buy it.

I'm seriously considering it.

still waiting.

Hundreds, maybe thousands.

1 scale by Alter, 1 shitty prize and some trading figures.

I'm glad

DO IT FAGGOT

Just do it user, you wanted this for years, it is your holy grail. Go.

FINE I'LL DO IT

zilch. not even character goods.

Just one, soon to be two.

How much did you pay? I'm checking it on their website and I suddenly feel very tempted. The guide say the packaging is terrible but you can apparently avoid custom fees with their services.

17.2k for both figures, 5k for EMS

>52cm high
>a whooping 15kg figure

kek

Anyone got 1/4 koneko full dimensions?

2 scales, both look like shit
nendoroid, figma, RAH
2 prize figs
Some GKs

I guess I should stop complaining

I hope you have the space for him

3 scales
2 prize figures
A nendo
An AGP
Around 10 GKs that look good
Hopefully a figma soon

Not bad really.

if you buy individual mangos, small items like keychains etc. they may come in padded envelopes instead. depends on the shop.

She's been exploding in quantity lately.

I'll make space.

why do figs come in big boxes today? I have a few figures from 2011 that have smaller boxes that are a little bigger than the figure itself, for example Summer Saber's box is twice her size. But a lot of the new figures that I've received last / this year, the box is like 5x their size, soooo much bigger than the figure, for what purpose?

>buy a small book from AmiAmi
>comes in a box packed with paper
Fug

I just ordered two books from manda and bij, hoping I won't get two boxes filled with paper as protection again.

Anyone here has a Reina or Freyja fig? How's the quality on these?

anyone else throw their amiami cards away? I don't keep them, but I guess I could give them away to other buyfag members if they want them.

Is there another site like myfigurecolection where you can browse images of figures?

Google Images

I keep them all, even duplicates.
The art is nice.

>>your waifu will never get a fig of that posture and detail
I guess I got lucky

Not even out yet. Besides, why would you get a prize figure when they're inevitably getting proper scales?

NekoMagic

Yahoo search bar.

I keep them. I can't throw things with cute girls on them away.

Ask BonziBuddy.

Ask Jeeves

>no new Mami Tomoe figures or statues

I like her 1/8 statue the best but hate the Beach Queens because they look boring. The Aniplex exclusive towel version looked classy though desu.

The figuarts zero one looks infinitely better.

why do figs come in big boxes today? I have a few figures from 2011 that have smaller boxes that are a little bigger than the figure itself, for example Summer Saber's box is twice her size. But a lot of the new figures that I've received last / this year, the box is like 5x their size, soooo much bigger than the figure, for what purpose?

Just caved in, could not resist that ripe peach.
Hoping for a equally lewd figure of best girl

Well this is creepy.

So do their stomachs look better in person or what? Still on the fence.

Not really into figs, but I really liked Midori's colour from Luluco.
Do any of you know if there will be figs of her by any chance? I have 40€ to spare.

North Korean Yotsuba?

normally the creepy things don't make it beyond the exhibitions.

>SAL is cheaper for Bangladesh than for the US

And yet Amiami is selling it.

>Smh
Hello, underage.

Go around 4 times and you will. You are just not dedicated.

Mail order tomatoes!

Makibutt is better than Rinbutt.

inb4shittaste

These figs are gifts btw.

Nothing announced yet.

>40 euro for anything but prize figures
Read the damn guide.

Diseased with Western sensibilities.

Still shit taste.

k. How much do you think it would cost evetually?
t. clueless man

Read the guide.

The LL figmas have good ass technology.

I see, thanks. It is custome fees included? The order estimation I have for both is around 210 eurobuck, VAT included.

I may order it in two week, it's a bit enquirer from me but could you please just comment the stat of your package on the buyfag thread once you receive it?

>Grand Kingdom LE
>VLR watch
8/10

No it's not, but apparently NY undervalue.