Blaming Blacks for Detroit turning to shit is similar to blaming a dog for attacking someone after its owner left their...

Blaming Blacks for Detroit turning to shit is similar to blaming a dog for attacking someone after its owner left their backyard gate open. Blacks share the vast majority of the blame, obviously, but Whites are partly responsible.

I will explain:

In the 1910 census, the Black population was 1.2% in the city. This was immediately before Henry Ford put the moving assembly line in place at his factory, which would require tons of new workers. Ford factory jobs were the best thing ever for poor and uneducated people; you could do nothing except tighten one specific screw or attach one part to each car as it moved down the line, and make enough money to own your own home. A lot of these poor people came from Europe, but also the rural South, which is where all the Black people came from. Then, labor unions gained more power, and Ford and other companies realized that unions could be weakened if you decentralized production, so many of them started spreading out the factories away from Detroit and Michigan in general. Then foreign car companies started to eat into US car maker market share, which led to the closing of even more Detroit area factories. This caused catastrophic unemployment, which led to high poverty, which led to high crime. In short, the car companies brought in all these poor uneducated Black workers and made them middle class, then they abandoned them, causing them to go back to being poor, and creating the state that Detroit is in today.

tl;dr: White people are the reason why Detroit is filled with poor, criminally-inclined Black people in the first place. We literally created our own demons.

Always do, but white men are always so far up their own asses they can never take personal responsibility for anything they've ever done.

Obviously we're responsible for not eradicating that kind for the last 500 years but that doesn't change the fact that they're still niggers in the present.

>White people are the reason why
Ahh ...if we had just picked our own cotton

this is a fucking retarded argument.
but what i do like about it that you are essentially admitting that whites abandoning it is why it's gone to shit, so let me get this straight nigger, you need white men to create jobs for your niggers to have a nice community to live in, and without whites it goes to shit and it's the white man's fault.

how about just accepting that niggers are inferior instead of blaming us for literally every "problem" blacks face..

>if we had just picked our own cotton
Up until the start of the 1700s, the plantation workforce in the South was a mix of Black slaves and White indentured servants. Then Bacon's Rebellion (the most delicious rebellion in US history) happened, which was composed of the White workforce demanding more rights, and so forth. The colonial governments decided that they were not going to have any more White workers and switched to having Black slaves do the work exclusively. This led to a massive expansion of the slave trade and more Black slaves arriving. Another example of creating our own demons.

This. Its a waste of time, any city 90+% black will have problems.

Confederate statues should be taken down. They are a disgrace. Not because they enslaved niggers, but because southern white men imported these niggers by the thousands. Thus creating this gigantic mess we live in today.

It's the nigger's fault though. They're not some fucking dog, they should be able to think for themselves, but they can't. Niggers destroy everything they touch, and we can't change that.

Go back to /p---

..oh, wait, nm.

The white man is known for its mongolian tier violence.

Here are some examples of white violence:
The native american genocide
The native australian genocide
The nuking of japan
World War I
World War II
Hitler and his attrocities
The genocide of the palestinians
The genocide of the Syrians
The crusades
The spanish inquisista

The white man is cancer upon the planet and deserves nothing but genocide itself.

White men killed more people in the last 100 years than the entire history of the superior asian people.

((they)) are to blame.

We are just to nice for our own good
until we aren't

Detroit failed because whites didn't want to live near blacks anymore and leftz blacks left to their own can't manage a bumball machine and so we have detroit today.

Multiculturalism sucks. A white nation for white people. That is my dream

That's a terrible excuse.
>give nigger job
>nigger is told he was wronged
>nigger votes democrat
>democrats spend billions on social programs
>city goes bankrupt
>industry leaves
>nigger go VOODOO ON YOU

that's what really happened dummy.
White liberals and niggers destroyed Detroit.

>Genocides
A logical way to take over land. It was an improvement to those continents in every imaginable way. Plus, most of them died because they were weak and susceptible to diseases which result from keeping domesticated animals. They literally died because they were so fucking primitive that their gene pool had never been cleansed to resist such diseases.
>Nuking japan
Who cares? Gotta test out the toys somewhere,
>World wars
That was the Jews fault
>Palestinians, syrians
Jew, Jews, Jews
>Crusades
They invaded us first
>Spanish
>White

Henry Ford is the person most directly responsible for Detroit's overwhelming black population, and he was a well-known anti-semite.

Detroit can wait Puerto Rico is being starved
by it's own local government
youtube.com/watch?v=5Uc1pPsKt_s

you tried but once it became majority black it became a shithole kys

>Another example of creating our own demons

Detroit is so shitty because of the motor companies outsourcing, you braindead retard.

Why haven't the kangz rebuilt? It should be black wallstreet again right? I mean the elected officials seem to be doing okay. Nice attire, jewelery etc.

Yes goy it's totally not the army of peace-loving law-abiding black """people""" ruining everything

>you could do nothing except tighten one specific screw or attach one part to each car as it moved down the line, and make enough money to own your own home
Wow! Is there any way we can produce jobs in the present economy with no more complexity than that and still value people that highly? The industrial revolution must have been truly an unprecedented period for valuing people if it even valued black people!

>Detroit failed because whites didn't want to live near blacks anymore
Same thing happen to Compton, One of the nicest White cities in America, even George Bush lived there. Then they let niggers in, now one of the biggest shitholes in the world

Because corporate america bleed the city dry. Then begged the government to bail them out. They did and still ran off with the money.

And, shit skins keep fucking with us....... White people are nice untill they're not.

white people are bloodthirsty warmongering animals

Yes we are and, were getting thirsty again. The only thing missing is a strong leader. You kikes have been pretty good at squashing it. Soon enough one will rise.

>Soon enough one will rise.
lol
you larpers actually believe this?

Lol, you think it's a joke? You laugh, you be laughing much longer.

>You laugh, you be laughing much longer.
i laugh everytime one of you white supermacy faggots go to jail xD

The jackass party has been running the joint for decades yet nothing has changed.

>White supremacists
When will this meme end? Regular joes are now fantasizing about sticking innocent old ladies into pizza ovens. Your like days are numbered. Regular people are becoming wise to your tricks. Better hurry and, start another war to keep them distracted.

lol.
go outside and say that
i guarantee you will spend the night in jail.
get rekt larper

>mentions unions
>doesn't blame them

kill yourself

Detroitfag here.

You're wrong.

It went to shit after white people left. They left because they were getting beat, murdered and stolen from left and right, and left the blacks to deal with Detroit themselves.

If there hadn't been a surge of "KILL WHITEY" then whites would still live in Detroit, and things wouldn't be garbage.

And so, instead of using the new found wealth to better themselves and their families, the niggers squandered it, regressed back to tribal instincts, and turned the city into a shithole.

The negro needs the white man for guidance. They are meant to be slaves in some form or another. They like being controlled and told what to do.

Lol, you wish. Besides jail isn't that bad. It's a good place to network with others like myself, just like the niggers. You come out a more efficient criminal and, warrior.

>hello fellow white people, let me tell you how white people are at fault for niggotry

>Besides jail isn't that bad. It's a good place to network with others like myself
my sides

Funny thing about slavery is that if you tell a black person that slavery in the U.S. was a mistake that should have never happened, they'd agree with you wholeheartedly without realizing that implies that they would be chucking spears in Africa instead of living in modern society.

>Implying pockets of the US aren't Africa

Pro Union but i loled.

Why is it so hard for the dumb racist to at least accept some responsibility when it comes to fucking over the black community?

Because it's not our fault we where smart enough to leave while we could. Why are you blaming the prole when it fall directly on bourgeoisie class you fucking hypocrite.

we deserve all the responsibility, blacks have no agency whatsoever

So if blacks don't have access to extremely easy upper middle class income they turn into rampaging, murderous barbarians? No wonder no one likes them.

You're projecting again you stupid nigger.

>treat school like a poison to be avoided
>blame others for this
thats black people in a nutshell

I hate everyone personally, including niggers. But I hate white people the most because of shit like this, you are just as fucked up as any other race on the planet yet even the fucking lowest of you tout yourselves as the best thing since sliced bread, you're not special dumb snow nigger.

>Blacks share the vast majority of the blame

then the rest of your screed is crap

Tbf any school that is 40%+ black has to be as close to prison as you can legally get.

>says the nigger using a white language

That's where you're wrong ese.

You're the racist. You treat anyone that's not white like they're fragile, special needs retards.
Can't wait till blm turns on commies and faggots. That day is quickly approaching.

the white people managed to get out and find different work, why not the blacks?

You're missing the point. The car factories moved to the smaller towns around the Detroit. Whites followed but prevented blacks from moving there. The few wealthy blacks also moved, mostly back down South.

The result is a city composed entirely of menial low-wage workers with no money. That would be shitty wherever it was. A city without employment will always be shitty.

>Not the smartest
>Not the strongest
>Not the best at anything on the planet
>Likes to LARP and play pretend anyway

No wonder you faggots are so insecure. At least niggers have a genetic excuse for being morons, what's yours?

Redlining was a thing you know.

>You treat anyone that's not white like they're fragile, special needs retards.

Well according to Sup Forums they are, you faggots constantly whine and complain about how niggers are genetically inferior scum that cant survive on their own. Then when we treat them exactly like that you bitch and complain, but I don't see you bitching and complaining about other special needs folks.

You treat being black like it's a disability, but when we do the same it's bad? Fuck off.

Listen here mystery meat we are the most versatile. How many whites are trying to flood into non-white countries? You sit here and, talk all this shit in a white man's language on a white man's website on the white man's internet eating what I can safely assume is food grown using white man's equipment using white !and techniques.

> because white people didn't change the laws of physics to make criminal behavior literally impossible, they share part of the blame

President Trump really has broken all you SJWs, hasn't he?

Whites are the Jack of all trades, master of none. Hate us all you want, it won't change the facts. Non-whites, faggotand commies are problem. Face facts.

>this happened
>and then this happened
>but then this happened
>then this happened
>and then this happened
>but it's all all white peepohs fault!
this has been a dramatic reenactment of OP's shitpost

It's dysgenic and, effects the whole planet. I can't wait until all the shit skins are stirring around in their own garbage starving to death in high rise buildings nearing collapse. My only issue is I most likely won't be able to witness it.

>TL;DR whites never should have imported nigs from africa in the first place

>The white man is cancer
then why does every shitskin want to move to a country the whites built?

>>Five basic rules of propaganda

The rule of SIMPLIFICATION: reducing all data to a simple confrontation between 'Good and Bad', 'Friend and Foe'.

The rule of DISFIGURATION: discrediting the opposition by crude smears and parodies.

The rule of TRANSFUSION: manipulating the consensus values of the target audience for one's own ends.

The rule of UNANIMITY: presenting one's viewpoint as if it were the unanimous opinion of all right-thinking people: draining the doubting individual into agreement by the appeal of star-performers, by social pressure, and by 'psychological contagion'.

The rule of ORCHESTRATION: endlessly repeating the same messages in different variations and combinations.

Which category do you think this thread falls under?

and it works perfectly

>africans have the logical faculties of a canine companion
What an insult to dogs.

to breed out the white man

I watched a doco on henry ford. He was the first to pay the working class awesome wages like 5 times the weekly wage he upped everyones pay. He did it cause workers kept quiting and it was hard to keep employees tightening the same screw on a part all day everyday. Once he upped the pay he had thousands of job applicants. If he moved the factory no doubt he took his best workers aka white boi. And left the blacks and liberals to themselves.

Just know that you're fucking useless in the grand scheme of things, at least niggers can serve as the worlds jesters if you faggots disappeared then Asians and jews could quickly fill the void. You're not needed and that's why you're up and arms about "muh white identity".

nice copypasta from the other day faggot, enjoy the white mans EU

They sent white men off to die in two world wars and then imported the niggers north to replace them in the factories while the whites were fighting in WWII. White people didn't bring them north, industiralists did with Jews stirring the pot and forcing mass white flight during the riots and civil rights movement.

It was never black people responsible for their own poverty. That's you getting fooled by "the man." The only reason bitch about it now is because it puts a spotlight on a false narrative that all white people/cops are racists and no one cares for them.

Not true. Wanna know to solve that problem? Vote out your crappy local and state politicians, get actual political power, learn how to govern properly for your citizens, not for yourself, and most importantly- stop voting Democrat. You should also stop voting Republican too and vote American. Left or right, doesn't matter. Solve problems, read how good men govern. It isn't that difficult except the time it takes to learn it. But no one does any black people a favor by constantly saying every white person in America is racist.

It also doesn't help that the left is so blinded by their inability to face reality that not every black person in America is an outstanding, just and upright person. It doesn't help that some black people can't accept that either.

But with all that power and autistic screeching that went on between 2008-2016, you guys could've actually done something to help those communities out more. Instead you just went into transrights. Transrights? Daz it. Shit most black people on AA would give an arm and a leg to get out of ghettos in the first place so it's not like anyone wants to live their anymore. I'm personally waiting on people to move out those same ghettos and leaving them into some kind of industrial center, perhaps even space tech given the distances. Besides, the left failed on gentrification so another will do it. Have fun.

Also: his name is Seth Rich.

ah another one

>Without whites to provide structure black society collapses

Sounds about right

Good luck ese. Your grandkids are gonna need it in the future of tribal warfare for resources.;-)

lol did you take my post and copy paste it in paint?
wtf do you have nothing better to do?

Might want to check those Id's and dates you filthy Moroccan

>not the smartest
see periodic table, electricity, the wheel, space race
>not the strongest
see military might of white countries, invented the atomic bomb and all other newer bombs
>not the best at anything on the planet
clearly the GOAT shitposters and also the best at skiing and all things that have to do with water in all its forms (sailing, swimming, sledding, hot air ballooning)
>Likes to larp and play pretend
correct we are the best at that too...see Eminem, Bee Gees, and Average White Band black people were convinced those songs were theirs
nice try play again commie jizz mopper, u wouldnt be rocking that flag if you grew up under communism you fucking LARP

there we go :) let me guess that´s the first time you have posted this lelz

reddit warned me about you guys.
you just try to hide the truth with your memes

So not only are you pro-black, you're pro-assault dog.

How many pitbulls do you own? How many of your family members have been mauled?

What will it take for you to admit you're wrong?

just post tits or feet for my efforts

A very similar thing happened all over the North of England, several times. The industrial Revolution came and went, the manufacturing jobs came and went, the coal mines came and went.

Somehow managed not to turn the place into a crime riddled shithole.

Gee, fancy that. Wonder what the difference was....

Where not hiding shit faggot. Has anyone tried to deny any of it? No we boast about you fucking, kike? Or are you some boy fucking morrocan like the other user said?

Blame the city for not embracing fascism.

>non-michigan faggot with no research and likely stoned thinking he knows something.
Quite a few things happened
>Detroit taxes on factories versus building them outside the city
>Interstate system developed. Allowing easy movement of workers in and out of factories
>Nearly all of michigan's land can be built on.
Thus factories move out into what was corn fields, promising these villages all this nice shit
>Interstate allows white people to own an acre of land and then drive 20 minutes to work
>Blacks start showing up in michigan en masse
>white people at first give them a chance, then robberies and break ins start, some white people leave, more blacks come in. It accelerates and white people start racing to get out of there.-verbatim of a coworker who was a child who lived in a large michigan city when Michigan cities started getting blacked.
>Community and taxes start to collapse in major cities
>detroit raises taxes even higher to pay for it's highly unionized government workers
>Dindu's riot bigly and all remaining white people who are not druggies leave
>White's build white utopias 10-20 miles away from detroit and use property values to keep blacks out. Detroit is 80% black, but Detroit metro is 70% white
Thus its not all blacks fault, the interstate system and the taxman helped.

It only went to shit after niggers moved in, Portland Oregon has had democratic leadership for almost 40 years, has some of the most retarded liberals around and it's like the capital of the American Antifa but it's still doing alright because it's nearly all-white.

Why whites and their money left Detroit
>67 riots
>Niggers didn't like getting policed
>Elect open communist Colman Young
>Young gets rid of STRESS
>Chimps run the asylum

Anyone living in Michigan here? Would it be worth moving to the outside cities/towns near Detroit like Ann Arbor? I'm thinking about moving near my cousin in Willis

The guy that posts that garbage is a known Moroccan senpai. He only recently started using a meme flag.

Ann Arbor is a liberal shithole. If you want to move to MI I'd recommend Northern MI or UP. That way you'll get the true Michigander experience.

Looks like it should have collapsed at free-fall.

Move to Livingston county
> Rural, but still close enough to everything
>Enough white supremacy to satisfy

>Dey ain't did nuttin'! Sheeeeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttt. Dey gu bois n gurls jus tryin to get dat muney fo dem skool books n sheit.

Another Detroit fag here. This and the fact that the corrupt mayor (young) and his highly corrupt outright told the whites to move north of 8 mile. So they did, and took their businesses with them. A majority of the only non black owned businesses left are liquor stores. Chinese immigrants can become millionaires within a generation or two of immigrating (legally) but blacks can't figure out how to do anything other than piss whine about whites keeping them oppressed...