Turkey

Man, Russia's deep as fuck

IMHO Belarus or maybe Romania.

Ahvenanmaa

The United States.

Slovenia

Estonia

France, Marseille

Realistically speaking it's Ukraine due to unstable political situation, divided society and shaky economy

>Lithuania

Germany

Moldova

is that even a question?
They have lower income levels than most of africa

Sweden

>European country
>kebab

Hello fellow kike burger, time for a divide and conquer thread i see.

that was the case until 2014
Now, ukraine is even worse, than moldova.

>Based Belarus over shithole that is (((cuckraine)))
Kys

This.

Ukraine

>Romania

WHITEY GET IN HERE!

Who cares Puerto Rico is being starved by its own local government

youtube.com/watch?v=5Uc1pPsKt_s

latvia

Albania

Germany

Spain, it's full of wetbacks and spics are literally worse than refugees and African Americans

Israel

Turkey and Albania and Kosovo aren't European. They're muslim occupied territory in europe there is a difference. Either way: I hate these the most.

Spain is the worst. Few counties have fucked up the world more than Spain. Latin America is a stain on human history. I'm hoping for civil war and much misery on both sides.

Ukraine is the second worst. They have brought shame to Europe for a very long time with their poverty and now they're selling carriers to China and may have sold nuclear tech to NK.

i would say turkey if they where part of europe but theyre not

croatia

which is funny, because thats only because the people are all such garbage. if they were all gone it would be one of the nicest.

croatia only beats the uk and france into 2nd and 3rd place, because they are no longer european.

poles make me laugh, you are all terrified of brown people, of which you have none. yet all migrate to the uk, which is basically pakistan in the north sea.

but wont come to ukraine, where all the people all look the same as you and speak the same language. its as if you are all jews or something.

Flag and pic related

Poland.

The UK, unironically.
Politicians are batshit crazy and really hate freedom, London is a cesspool of human garbage with an elite living off low wage slaves imported from somewhere in pakistan, chavs are a thing in the medium to big urban areas, hygene is abysmal, food is shit, the weather is horrid.

But they have epic sax guy.

moldova is worse man

United States of America

Pict related, a proud pol/ larper from USA.

D&C thread, move along peeps

desu. there's nothing for us to look in ukraine desu.

the hookers are here, the hard working people are here and the typical city looks like the poorlack holes in the east part of the country

I mean, Turkey is basically a part of Europe now considering all their territories in Germany

Moortugal hands down.

The UK.

Spain

Have you ever been to Turkey? It's actually really nice.