HOLY SHIT!

I just realized that the Hurricanes in September were man made and that they were aiming for Puerto Rico the whole time but missed on the first 2 try (texas, florida) and finally got it on the 3rd try

They were planning the Puerto Rico thing from the beginning. That was the original target. Thats why all the mayors are in on it.

Other urls found in this thread:

infowars.com/bombshell-demsteamsters-order-puerto-rican-stand-down-to-embarrass-trump/
youtu.be/2IvdSIBSVok
youtube.com/watch?v=ksoAQabcl4o
youtu.be/5JWcbfhuz60
twitter.com/AnonBabble

mayors are in on it whats the point then?

why do they want to hit purto rico?

Checked. Yup. They wanted to make a crisis in order to recoup some voters for the Democrats since Trump is doing the voter fraud investigations among other things that will kill the DNC.

LIttle do they know when the RICO case finally pops off Democrats won't win an election for 100+ years.

y tho?

so they can do what they're doing now

infowars.com/bombshell-demsteamsters-order-puerto-rican-stand-down-to-embarrass-trump/

Yo fucking piece of shit

You're making these claims that begs the question why. Why don't you recognize this and explain it in your OP instead of getting (You)s asking.

Fucking retard.

youre actually fucking retarded

Well I understand that these hurricanes were pretty weird being one after another and some being stationary for a little bit, but all this to embarrass Trump???

if you've been keeping up with whats going on in Puerto Rico with the truck drivers and the aid not being delivered to the people on purpose, then you would know and you wouldn't have to make a stupid post like that... fucking retard.

I'm just pointing out how your posts are weak as fuck and not well thought out. Go post this shit on Facebook, they have plenty of (You)s waiting for you.

you sound like an inbred

Mfw the hurricanes follow the same path as the slave ships

Most hurricanes that hit the US come from the sam…: youtu.be/2IvdSIBSVok

>t. RETARD THAT NEEDS EVERY BIT OF INFORMATION SPOONFED TO HIM BECAUSE HES TOO RETARDED TO FIGURE IT OUT FOR HIMSELF

dont sell your fake news to me

They're using hurricanes to try and embarrass the president, kneeless to say it's not working

check out the shills

the amount of immediate shilling in this thread and attacks on me almost immediately have proven me right

Go out and get some air user... and while you're at it get some pussy too... Did we also cause the multiple earthquakes that were happening around the world at the same time?

and the 2004 hurricane season wanted to destroy cuba, yeah right op keep it up

>himself

1) don't assume my gender
2) you make vague posts based on your personal retarded thoughts and expect people to be right there with you on the same page
3) 0/10 see me after class

fuck off shill

youtube.com/watch?v=ksoAQabcl4o

turn on Closed Captioning btw... i'm telling you to because you will probably end up complaining that the video is not in english and you need a translation but are too retarded to figure out how to turn on subtitles

>I WANT TO SPREAD INFORMATION TO PEOPLE SO THEY THINK LIKE ME, BUT WHEN THEY DON'T KNOW EVERYTHING I KNOW THEN THEY CAN GO FUCK OFF BECAUSE IM BETTER THAN THEY ARE WITH MY OWN SPECIAL INFO

i´m happy this picture gets posted again

We've already had Hurricanes Harvey, Irma, Jose, Katia, Lee, and Maria. Hurricanes are named by going through the alphabet and alternating male and female names. What if it's more Biblical prophecy stuff and the next one is named Hurricane Noah?

Matthew 24:36-41
36 “But about that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father. 37 As it was in the days of Noah, so it will be at the coming of the Son of Man. 38 For in the days before the flood, people were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, up to the day Noah entered the ark; 39 and they knew nothing about what would happen until the flood came and took them all away. That is how it will be at the coming of the Son of Man. 40 Two men will be in the field; one will be taken and the other left. 41 Two women will be grinding with a hand mill; one will be taken and the other left.

>t. another retard

if you are interested enough in the topic to open the thread, then I assume you already fucking know whats going on in Puerto Rico

im not even American and I know about it.

do you live in a cave? or just retarded as i suspect?

>the self fulfilling prophecy of retards & delusional conspiracy theorists

Don't ever think this way again

If you are trying to win minds and influence people you are failing hard. I don't have to explain anything to you. Assumptions make you look like an asshole.

Hey buddy. Ever heard if this movie?
youtu.be/5JWcbfhuz60

sheeeit its the HAARP

Yes, they were "man made," in the sense that man-made global warming is the cause of the hurricanes.
All Drumpf had to do was sign the Paris Climate Accords.

Why would you need to sign a secret clause to work for the weather service?
Get engineering Kevin shipp