Possible snk season 2 official release date and key visuals imminent!

The August 2016 issue of Bessatsu Shonen features Arslan Senki on the cover and Shingeki no Kyojin chapter 83 within its pages!
The magazine will also include an exclusive illustrated poster of SnK from the anime production team!

>S2
>still not at the basement

Mikasa a shit. Eren will never love her.

That will be s3 material.

I want Bert to be redeemed.

We should have a thread where everyone is nice to each other.

That would be a thread without retards so you ruined it bong.

>s2 will mostly be the political arc

I hope the animation makes up for the shitty plot

We should ban SnK threads until all the tumblrfagging and metafagging stop

So forever

We should also have a thread which isn't ruined by retarded attentionwhores, but you already destroyed that dream, Erwongfujo.

That sure would be nice.

Slideshow with speed lines most probably but I'll still watch it somehow. I dont think there were any big titan fight scenes that could be the 2nd season centerpiece.

Hissy vs dadtitan as season finale?

S2 will adapt probably up to chapter 70.

>forgetting Utgard
>forgetting Eren vs AT

Another 2 cour season? Nice.

Havent been visiting the older chapters, might be a good time to re-read then.

Live in hope and enjoy your evening, may it be full of decency and Erwin.

Eh, I liked most of the political arc. The anime will butcher it though, so I'm not feeling too hopeful.

They'll also have to retcon flaming Eren somehow.

I want Reiner to find happiness. ;_;

It will be boring and prwdictavle like his character

Does that also include ignoring/brushing off points being made that don't fit with whatever pairing/idea/etc. you're behind?
>may the best lesbian/man win.
Isn't much of a competition, but whatever, "agree to disagree."

This (about flaming). I watched the anime before the manga and I thought that, like FT's power was "freezing", Eren's power was "flame".

My biggest focus though is on the ones who claim Eren/Historia is just crack and people only ship them because they were in a panel together. Did you even read the past several chapters? Historia and Eren’s developing bond is a huge point of this whole arc and it can’t just be swept under the rug because you hate the idea of Historia growing close to someone who isn’t Ymir.
Historia and Eren started off awkward, with Eren even telling her he didn’t like “Krista” because of how creepy and unnatural she acted. But he goes on to say he thinks she is fine as Historia because she is a normal person. This meant a lot to Historia, she even tells Eren herself it made her happy. The two of them have been through a lot together, Eren even begged her to eat him and saw her as the true successor to the coordinate. But Historia didn’t do it in the end, and she set him free and tried to assure him he is needed in the world. You know what else she said? She is on his side/ally. The only other person she said that line to? That’s right, Ymir.
Now Eren has gone from disliking who Historia used to be and seeing her as weak to recognizing the growth in her and admiring her strength, just as Historia envied Eren for knowing what to do. She finally opened up to someone else and you could easily argue that if it weren’t for Eren, her downward spiral would have gotten worse. Remembering Ymir wasn’t the only factor in turning herself around.

Thank you. Those are very kind words. I hope you enjoy your evening too and it is free from lewd thoughts and happenings.

Not that user, but this doesn't mean either of them is interested in the other romantically.

Never said I hate them growing close together. I like that they are friends now, I like that Historia is growing to be friends with people in general and isn't solely dependent on one person.
>She finally opened up to someone else and you could easily argue that if it weren’t for Eren , her downward spiral would have gotten worse. Remembering Ymir wasn’t the only factor in turning herself around.
There is no argument there, Eren played a part in getting Historia to where she is now. Remembering Ymir wasn't the only factor, but saying it wasn't the biggest is a bit of a stretch. You could say that her remembering Ymir starts the whole process. Eren begs for her to end his life and she is all for going through with it until she remembers Ymir and suddenly she sees the similarity between Eren's situation and hers and now she wants to be like how Ymir and Frieda were and help people like herself, Eren being one of them. Ymir was said to be "in love with Historia" outside the manga, and there is more than enough evidence in the manga to support this and most everyone accepts it. Historia is said, though admittedly more vaguely, to have the same amount of feelings for Ymir outside the manga and there is also more than enough evidence in the manga to support it.
Context plays a good part in distinguishing best friend from romantic partner. She sticks with Ymir throughout their training years. Treats her differently from everyone else. Runs into a group of titans just to tell Ymir her name. Defies orders and goes after Ymir with the rest of the SC. Sides with Ymir over the SC. Tells Ymir that they should live together for their own sakes. Confesses having feelings for Ymir that she can't properly describe beyond saying "as long as I am with you I am not afraid." Breaks down to the point of tears when Ymir leaves. Defends Ymir still despite feeling abandoned by her. In her darkest hour, the thing she thinks of is Ymir's words to her.

MrsQT and RicoQT >>>>>>>> cringeworthy fake intellectual Bertfujos who try to force relevancy on Bert

Couple that with the hints we get outside the manga (some of it may not be directly from Isayama's mouth, but they are approved by him, they are considered official by him, so I see no reason not to consider them) and saying her feelings only go as far as best friend just seems like such a long, long stretch.

Just because people are interested in each other doesn't mean they wan sum fuk. This is what's wrong with shippers. They boil everything down to sex.

It´s not happening. The s2 of SNK is just an urban legend at this point, just like Girls' Work.

It'll look like Cromartie

There is no romance in this manga, anyone who thinks it is delusional cancer

>copy/paste into google
>it's a year-old tumblr post

Ymir is a lot similar to Historia than many may realize. She also believed (or used to believe at least) that the world would have been better off without her and what little we've gotten of her backstory suggests she was suicidal like Historia as well, going so far as to "die for the happiness of a great many people." Ymir goes out of her way to help people (in her own way), she even helps two people that are more or less her enemies simply because she felt bad for them. You could say that she sees herself in Historia and that's what motivated her to help Historia as much as she did, and she just so happened to fall for her. In love with History or not, I don't think Ymir's actions would have been all that different from what we actually got. Yet most more or less accept she's in love.

I already assumed it was some samefagging.

Why don't we just delete the board, until Tumblr stops talking about anime all together.

>A song of ice and fire
Yeah, I can see how people would make that assumption.

The anime utterly shat on the Stohess battle and every character involved. Eren accepting Mikasa's fatalistic view of the world, putting his emotions aside and shifting with a clear head and objective to take Annie out? Nah, fuck that, let's trap him under a a pile of rubble for most of the episode and then have him go berserk. Also, fucking flames. And crying lolis.

Season two can go fuck itself, for all I care.

Piss off /snk/ with one sentence.

>samefagging.

Eren and Historia's friendship is adorable as fuck and I love what Isayama did with it. That said, I'm not seeing the romantic undertones here. Can't we just appreciate their relationship for what it is without forcing a shitty romance into it? They both seem completely uninterested in romance altogether.

No more Bertgers.

Mikasa doesn't love Eren romantically, Ymir and Krista are just gal pals, Armin is useless, Annie is dead inside the crystal, the yaoi fandom is the reason the male characters are popular, and [insert ship] is better than [insert ship].
Should I mention that none of this is representative of my true thoughts or can I trust that people will know that this isn't serious?

Mikasa is relevant and well written.

Well since it seems that they came back to sperging after the ally shit, here's another something to munch on about.

>They both seem completely uninterested in romance altogether.
True except Historia is very interested in romancing Ymir. I mean her highest stat according to Isayama is "romantic love for Ymir".

Well, you learned something new about yourself.

Your favorite character will die before Reiner.

Eren will forgive BR and join them when he learns their tragic backstory and "motivations".

BRE alliance soon.

what

Funnily enough Armin died before Sasha, who was confirmed to die a long time ago.

Soon

Armin was the last person people expected to die. Was so satisfying seeing all those Arminfag tears.

Yep. Turning Eren into a little bitch at Stohess until he remembers why the fuck he's so mad was a mistake. Then making him fucking crazy, as if he loses control of his titan ("I'm going to destroy the world...I'm free"), which is the opposite case when you see someone adjusting to their Titan over a period of time.

This one actually worked, I'm upset.

I'm going to rage so hard if Armin turns out to be alive after all. And I'm saying this as a Arminfag.

I'm an Arminfag too, and I agree. All impact would be lost.

If the BSM cover is anything to go by, then it implies he is dead.

Ymir x Bertholdt is OTP, Isayama would never make a gay couple it's not acceptable in their culture.

This seriously pissed me off. Homosexuality isn't accepted in Japan? Well, TIL.
Wait, but what about yuri?

It's unfathomable for him to return

>boiled
>fell from 60m
>the chapter is named "Hero"
>Armin goes on about how he's "not very brave" and how he "won't die before he sees the ocean", in a clearly tongue in cheek way
>monologues that he abandons his dreams to Eren
>Eren calls him "the bravest of us all"
If he's revived I will drop this manga. His sacrifice loses its entire meaning.

BSM cover?

Yuri is under the umbrella definition of homosexuality so that too.
For all the weird shit that comes out of Japan, they have a very conservative culture. That's not to say that there isn't progress being made (points to Ymir and Krista as an example).

This, his death was talked about since chapter 1 too.

>Homosexuality isn't accepted in Japan?
Yes which is great because homosexuals are perversions of human sexuality and constantly push their agenda onto the public

I doubt Isayama cares. He made Ymir a homo and drew Reiner showing his second weakness.

>what your average YH hater actually believes

And despite that there are tons of BL and GL manga.

I think at best Isayama will imply them ending up together. Although he isn't really making a secret about Ymir having romantic feelings for Historia and a lot of nips support it.

>YH hater

>I think at best Isayama will imply them ending up together
He already did that!

It's taboo but it's not rare to find it in fiction. Especially if it's only implied.

Had SnK been a snk we might have even had epxplicit lesbian sex between Ymir and Historia.

This. He actually got upset about his friends manga being cancelled, because he drew a talking vagina or something like that.

>Had SnK been a seinen

Eh, Isayama explicitly said it happened, that's good enough for me (points to the manga).

Bessatsu Shonen Magazine...

It was?

? When?

Look it up, I don't need to spoon feed you.

I've been following snk for almost 4 years and I never heard of it except when the anime director said something ambiguous about them being together romantically.

But that's a contradiction. If SnK had been a seinen then it wouldn't have to cater to children.

Hello nether.

>ambiguous
It wasn't ambiguous at all, he said that YH are a canon couple. The words used in German were very clear, no room for doubts.

What's your point?

That's not Isayama saying it. And i honestly don't take the word of a director for genuine.

Ymir is as good as dead.

Can't believe it's been three years since I was last raging about that.

I don't trust them with Utgard, the BR reveal or anything else for that matter.

Proofs or didn't happen

Poor Reiner is going to die without ever succeeding at anything

>The words used in German
>guy is japanese

>I wouldn't mind if I died
>I'm prepared for my death if it benefits humanity
>what else do I have to throw away

Do not say that to me or my fellow Ymirfags ever again.

He only said that it's what the fag asking it though of it. Nothing much.

Both of BR will.

>Poor Reiner is going to live forever without ever succeeding at anything.

FTFY.

What was even the point of bringing him back? It only made him look more like a jobber.

What's the point of bringing Ymir back? We can get the flashback about what happened to the people of Egypt from someone else / when they show his corpse too.

So he can inevitably escape with Bert, of course.

If Armin is really dead, then the chances of them escaping is zero. Reiner will most likely be serum food as well.

So, his best friend just burned alive in front of him. How is Eren going to react to his death? Hopeless despair or rage?