Trump's crowining achievement

Trump's crowning achievement, provided there is no catastrophe, will be in 2023. It will be regulation of the social media monopolies, and effectively turning them into public utilities.

Here is the analogy. Obama was elected, essentially, due to a broad consensus among everyone outside of it, but the Bush II war state was counterproductive and harmful for the country.

On the whole, he dismantled it. Yes, he allowed Hillary to overthrow Libya, but there were not US troops on the ground. Yes, he allowed the CIA and Israel to fund ISIS, but again, there were no troops on the ground and there was not a coordinated US attack.

His crowning achievement was the Iran deal, which basically perpetually and permanently undermined the neocon war state.

Trump was elected, in a similar way, because everyone outside of the Jewish media tyranny and Jewish international finance recognizes that these "states within a state" are deeply damaging to the country.

Since he was elected, he has taken them on, taken a step back, then pressed the attack. The latest skirmish over the disproportionately Jewish owned NFL will be won by Trump - the other side is in the untenable position of rejecting standing for the national anthem while being the recipient of $7 billion of taxpayer money.

Other battles will follow. But Trump will follow through on the take down of the Jewish media and Jewish finance, just as Obama did of the Bush war state.

Other urls found in this thread:

theatlantic.com/technology/archive/2017/08/steve-bannon-google-facebook/535473/
youtube.com/watch?v=VYfF06CPHMo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The white man is known for its mongolian tier violence.

Here are some examples of white violence:
The native american genocide
The native australian genocide
The nuking of japan
World War I
World War II
Hitler and his attrocities
The genocide of the palestinians
The genocide of the Syrians
The crusades
The spanish inquisista

The white man is cancer upon the planet and deserves nothing but genocide itself.

White men killed more people in the last 100 years than the entire history of the superior asian people.

This has nothing to do with the content of my post. He will win arguments. Trump is a businessman not a militarist. Don't be so jealous of our military. Yes, we have secured peace, and lead to a great period of human prosperity due to patrolling the seas and air. No other country would be as generous to others if the power situation were reversed. Your welcome.

Every thread today KYS nigger

Yet you genocided the entire native population of the land you're posting from right now

Agreed. honestly, where do they find these people? I'd rather work flipping burgers and fries then get pain minimum wage to spew ridiculous garbage on this site, and I would relish the satisfaction of having done something with my time.

Stick with the content, moron. I have no guilt whatsoever for conquering a largely empty continent filled by neanderthal primitives and treating them far justly than any other race has treated close relations (China vs. Japan), warring African tribes, horrific wars between Muslims. It brings jealousy, I know, but try to channel the anger at your realization that you could not do anything similar and spite and sense of inferiority into doing something with your life.

Your race are bloodthirsty warmongers, how can you even pretend you're better than an animal?

the truth is trump wants to be remembered forever and hes old now, hes done everything
so near the end he will do something that will make him be remembered forever, for better or worse

You are an animal, you can't even show your identity as you're such a coward.
I'll take great pleasure in knowing your shit Union is doomed.

America is even more doomed
You legit have a retard for a president

Ben, you're great but you don't have to label everything.

I find this very interesting. Can you elaborate on your theory of regulating social media?

I have also heard calls for the draft of a "tech first amendment" securing the right of free speech in social media platforms. That would also be a way to ensure freedom of speech for all. Conservatives included.

As it was, the red man could not rule the white man, and he would not willingly serve him. In such a circumstance, if the two races do not blend, one or the other is doomed.

I cant imagine how social media as utilities are supposed to work.
Okay now Twitter is classified as a utility with all the regulations that come with it, what's stopping people from making Kwitter, which is the same service but without those regulations?

t. mongolian

Niggers aren't known for their violence?
Asians aren't know for their violence?
Mexicans aren't known for their violence?
You delusional cuck. Every race was violent back in the day and the whites were the mildest by far. Stupid fucking faggot.

whites are still violent

You're an imbecile

Just wait until we release our wrath on you next time around!

cringe.
larpers actually believe this

It is going to be complicated, and I don't think that it is possible for anyone to anticipate the details, just as it was not possible to anticipate the niceties of a deal that involved the P5+the EU and Iran.

But what I can say is that there are serious stakeholders who are tired of the anti-conservative, anti-nationalist, anti-male and SJW bias of the social media giants like Faebcook, Google, Reddit and Twitter, that employ maybe 300,000 people total but have far out sized political power and use it to block ideas and basically be a medieval book burning lynch mob.

theatlantic.com/technology/archive/2017/08/steve-bannon-google-facebook/535473/

There should be antitrust enforcement to ensure a more robust marketplace in online advertising and searching. The very fact that Google has a near monopoly on searching and Facebook on social media (Instagram included) and Twitter on shitty 140 posts, should be enough to demand that the companies be broken up to ensure an equitable marketplace OR effectively taken over like Amtrak and subject to government controls to be permitted to function - such as the same ideological tests that they now subject others to. The idea that it is a "free and open" Internet is not accurate when Facebook plus Google gather 75% of global online advertising dollars. This should be democratized.

We gave you civilization. We advanced the world. We have nearly claimed the stars. Only the fact that we have to pull your pathetic asses along with us, has slowed us down.

We are not sorry.

wut faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=VYfF06CPHMo