Quotes by famous people who were redpilled on jews

was it true he died by (((accident)))?

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/donald-trumps-ex-wife-once-said-he-kept-a-book-of-hitlers-speeches-by-his-bed-2015-8
m.youtube.com/watch?v=P81roOCIxZ4
smoloko.com/?p=17386
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

MJ most redpilled song is Tabloid Junkie

no regime, organization or individual with power and influence that has criticized the jews has come out alive. they will kill you and make it look like a mistake

holy shit! do you think he will actually turn on the kikes?

Yes bro. businessinsider.com/donald-trumps-ex-wife-once-said-he-kept-a-book-of-hitlers-speeches-by-his-bed-2015-8

idk, maybe he'll become the heavy weight champion of MMA too

OH FUCK YEAH! WEVE ALREADY SUCCEEDED!

You don't know about punished Trump?

He didn't mention Jews in his holocaust speech and he said the good guys lost WW2

I don't buy the quote, George Washington was a (((33rd degree Jew Freemason))) This is who's jewing who?

do you think the protocools of elder zion are fake?

when will he make the move? his own damn daughter wenk kike? i guess it makes sense. if the president does support us he will have to be EXTREMELY subtle and even deny and reject it sometimes or he would spark a worldwide shotstorm the likes of which the world has never seen

NO! Kushner is a psy op. He's a modern orthodox Jew that doesn't support the state of Israel. That's why theres so many hit piece on Kushner. He wants to give Palestine a homeland.

notice the picture of HITLER in the background!?

If you don't like my country you are free to get the fuck out instead of using tinfoil to beat up on it. People like you need a bullet to your dicklet

It's more games for goy. Chrisbal Colon=Christopher Columbus a jew that so-called founded America in 1492. It's all games on goy. America is Jew controlled from the beginning.

I believe equally in the theory that the jews make celebs go crazy, blackmail them or ridicule them in public like they did with MJ, Katt Williams et al, and the theory that they just use the jews, illuminati and all that to gain attention or to justify their craziness and their terrible finances.

Yup. Jews brought the slaves over. Jews didnt' want to end slavery. Fucking KIKES

I photoshopped that in lmao. That's not real.

kys, I'm a war vet.

Revelation 2
8 And unto the angel of the church in Smyrna write; These things saith the first and the last, which was dead, and is alive;
9 I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

Revelation 3
7 And to the angel of the church in Philadelphia write; These things saith he that is holy, he that is true, he that hath the key of David, he that openeth, and no man shutteth; and shutteth, and no man openeth;
8 I know thy works: behold, I have set before thee an open door, and no man can shut it: for thou hast a little strength, and hast kept my word, and hast not denied my name.
9 Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

1 John 2:22-23
Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son. Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also.

John 8
44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.
45 And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not.
46 Which of you convinceth me of sin? And if I say the truth, why do ye not believe me?
47 He that is of God heareth God's words: ye therefore hear them not, because ye are not of God

Romans 2
28 For he is not a Jew, which is one outwardly; neither is that circumcision, which is outward in the flesh:
29 But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=P81roOCIxZ4

I think it's Morphine if you look at it as a metaphor for Jewish tricks... Which it is.

yep, now they blame your average whitey to hide their crimes.

and he took credit for the aryan vikings discovery of the REAL continental US when he didnt even land on it just like a jew!

I honestly never believed that he was a pedo. it just seems too ridiculous.

I used to work for a defense contractor, and I went around doing lots of coke and fucking lots of random women and my extra curricular activities were a HUGE nono because I was ripe to be compromised, yet nobody ever found out because I kept my playtime to when I was visiting nations where nobody cared or questioned somebody with money in their pocket. And I was not even rich, just on the cusp of upper middle class.

A rich guy could EASILY hide their vices, they could easily go to countries where money rules all, and where they would not be questioned or looked at. Jackson could have had dozens of compounds to fuck kids in and never ever be caught.

I just don't buy it, he wasn't that stupid or arrogant. The guy had an impeccable work ethic, surely if he wanted to fuck kids, he would have kept his ducks in a row.

smoloko.com/?p=17386