Syria General /sg/ - wtf am I even doing Edition

Archive/Study/Research/Library
>syriagenerals.wordpress.com

>SOUTHFRONT Sep29
youtu.be/a6X6oitDH0U
youtu.be/dt5ZWNybpAg (Afghanistan Sep30)

>Newest Interviews with Assad
youtu.be/UlXRv8tf5Z8
youtu.be/arHsOcXeN2Q

>Live MAPS
globaleventmap.org
syria.liveuamap.com
militarymaps.info

>Fan maps
twitter.com/PetoLucem
twitter.com/miladvisor
twitter.com/a7_mirza
twitter.com/hamza_780
edmaps.com

RECENT MAPS
>SE Syria oct 1
imgur.com/a/s0Ici
>E Salamiyah Oct 1
i.imgur.com/UNSjJwa.jpg
>Palmyra-DeZ Highway Sep30
imgur.com/a/prVed
>DeZ Sep30
imgur.com/a/PtNrJ
>Raqqa Sep28
i.imgur.com/vntW6fO.jpg
>N Hama Sep19
imgur.com/a/VrjdL
>Random Sep30
imgur.com/a/KOqlW

Developments Oct 1
>Sukhnah-DeZ
Amaq:IS new attack capture E al-Hayr Palace, Tayba & Shanhas villages, NE al-Sukhnah. Claims 80+ SAA dead near al-Sukhnah&T3 station
Gov:SAA repelled previous IS attack & recapture lost positions S and W of al-Sukhnah &near Hail gas field
Unconfirmed:Tiger forces redeployed to DeZ, in order to lead attack on Mayadin
SDF seized the Jirah oil field from IS N.E. DeZ, now able to cutoff SAA from the rest of oil fields in area
IS counducts counter-attack against SDF in N DeZ capturing al-Saad village, killing 4
SDF captures al-Kubar village SW DeZ, claims SAA shells its positions afterwards
>Nasrallah:Kurdish independence part of US-Iraeli plot to open the door to partition and endless war
>Raqqa:SDF capture main IS HQ
>SAA,Hez, advance 4km on the highway between Humaymah village and the T-2 station
>SAA takes control of more land in S Syria, paving way for future operations. Liberated 135Km2
>Unconfirmed:Turkish forces start entering idlib prov under de-escalation agreement
>Iraqi army, PMU capture strategic Mishak town and 34 villages in Hawija area
>Houthi forces downed US MQ-9 reaper drone over Saana

Other urls found in this thread:

syria.mil.ru/peacemaking_bulletins.htm
sana.sy/en/?p=114916
sana.sy/en/?p=114876
sana.sy/ru/?p=121440
sana.sy/en/?p=114902
sana.sy/ru/?p=121469
sana.sy/en/?p=114911
sana.sy/ru/?p=121483
sana.sy/en/?p=114869
sana.sy/en/?p=114899
sana.sy/en/?p=114923
free-news.su/analitika/23576-vrag-moego-vraga-moj-drug
sana.sy/en/?p=114890
bmpd.livejournal.com/2874698.html
free-news.su/voennye-konflikty/23588-vs-sar-sdvigayutsya-s-mertvoj-tochki
free-news.su/politika/23584-priostanovleno-osvobozhdenie-rakki
ria.ru/syria/20171001/1505942424.html
muraselon.com/en/2017/10/hama-map-update-exclusive-syrian-army-captures-new-villages-central-syria/
sana.sy/en/?p=114907
imgur.com/a/PtNrJ
imgur.com/a/s0Ici
i.imgur.com/UNSjJwa.jpg
imgur.com/a/prVed
i.imgur.com/vntW6fO.jpg
imgur.com/a/VrjdL
imgur.com/a/FqYGr
twitter.com/JulianAssange/status/914624203596460032
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Judaism
youtube.com/watch?v=8Sk5ZTaNP7U
thesun.co.uk/news/4230282/white-helmet-rescuer-who-wept-as-he-pulled-baby-girl-from-syrian-airstrike-rubble-killed-by-mystery-assassins/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

POLITICS/ECONOMY

Reminder to check the Russian Peacemaking Bulletin!
>syria.mil.ru/peacemaking_bulletins.htm

Huge humanitarian aid convoys still entering DeZ
>sana.sy/en/?p=114916

SANA updates:
>sana.sy/en/?p=114876
>sana.sy/ru/?p=121440

Syrian MFA met with RF delegation:
>sana.sy/en/?p=114902
>sana.sy/ru/?p=121469

Suprise suprise Syrian Parliament praises relations with Russia:
>sana.sy/en/?p=114911
>sana.sy/ru/?p=121483
Note: that's the new appointed Christian guy

RF delegation had talks with Syrians about using gas and oil reserves:
>sana.sy/en/?p=114869

Armenian envoy interview with SANA
>sana.sy/en/?p=114899

Plan for budget ready for 2018
>sana.sy/en/?p=114923

Idleb Tribals are getting ready for fighting Nusra
>free-news.su/analitika/23576-vrag-moego-vraga-moj-drug

Festival of culture in Latakia, it's interesting, exotic
>sana.sy/en/?p=114890

WAR

S400 in DeZ?
bmpd.livejournal.com/2874698.html

Details about Ghouta recent clashes
>free-news.su/voennye-konflikty/23588-vs-sar-sdvigayutsya-s-mertvoj-tochki

Operations in Raqqa halted
>free-news.su/politika/23584-priostanovleno-osvobozhdenie-rakki

Quariatain heavy clashes
>ria.ru/syria/20171001/1505942424.html

Akarabat Kotel will be 2 Kotels soon
>muraselon.com/en/2017/10/hama-map-update-exclusive-syrian-army-captures-new-villages-central-syria/

Another Coalition massacre on civilians
>sana.sy/en/?p=114907

Issam

IQ OF 150

previous Also, first bake for me in all my years

Why is the SAA so incompetent?

forgive me

RECENT MAPS
>DeZ Oct 1
imgur.com/a/PtNrJ
>SE Syria oct 1
imgur.com/a/s0Ici
>E Salamiyah Oct 1
i.imgur.com/UNSjJwa.jpg
>Palmyra-DeZ Highway Sep30
imgur.com/a/prVed
>Raqqa Sep28
i.imgur.com/vntW6fO.jpg
>N Hama Sep19
imgur.com/a/VrjdL
>Random by Padre Oct 1
imgur.com/a/FqYGr

Not bad

Who is compitent in syria then?

k*rds
ISIS, apparently

I will consider it.

thx for baking

ugh, I totally forgot to pay attention to post no.
stupid princess fucker LARPers got me all distracted

OHH YEAH

Bless you

The amount of mental loops they go through to defend him is pretty cringeworthy. He's just a generally terrible impulsive moron whose only redeeming quality is continuing the Obama era policy of arming and funding the SDF.

just because they're fags doesn't mean they're bad at fighting

they capture territory several times faster and more efficiently then the SAA does and rarely, if ever lose territory to counterattacks

meanwhile the SAA somehow loses a town that is 150km behind it's frontline

or nevermind how extremely fucking embarrassing it was to make a big show of capturing palmyra (which took 4 months) in march only to lose it in a day that same december

even with russian airstrikes they hardly make any progress, the only time they can make pushes anywhere is when their "best of the best" tigers have to save the day

wtf?
Those specific fags got throws out of SDF for being bad at fighting

the SDF are fags in general

>Be Idlib
>Main territory of FSA in ongoing civil war in Syria
>HTS mainly in control after internal squabble
>Experiences new defection from other smaller factions
>Becomes a civil war amid a larger civil war
>Turkey placing soldiers at Idlib border
>Turkish government now plans to intervene in Idlib to "de-escalate"
>Idlib becomes another Turkish rump state
>MFW

/ptg/ are making fun of us again...they're calling us sandniggers and laughing at the fact that we support assad, kim jong-un, mugabe and all the other based anti-imperialists...they're also threatening to raid us again...

So are libertarians

twitter.com/JulianAssange/status/914624203596460032
>Catalonia independence referendum wins with 90.09% of the vote.

lol they r like Kurds

That's nice, but what was the participation rate?

50%

>Turnout of 50%
Can it still be considered as legitimate?

julian assange confirmed dead and replaced with double

it had no legal binding in the first place.

Just check the comments under Julian’s post

I hope you are mocking Trumptards.

What actually is the deal with him? Saw some weird anomalies in videos.

naw, he is just becoming a more ideological hardliner through his lengthy confinment.

Yeah I know that, but the Catalonian government has said that if they get a “significant” turnout (they didn’t clarify one what they meant by that) then they will declare independence

The pic I posted was kind of mocking trump and his supporters but also mocking Lincoln, because I dislike both

HAHAHAHA who is making all these Suddam memes?

I am digging the giraffe cammo, its so 2017!

Thanks. Yeah, this referendum was useless political grandstanding given it wasn't constitutional and basically non-binding. People seriously need to stop freaking out over non-binding referendums.

The second part of is meant for

Well I am

>this referendum was useless political grandstanding given it wasn't constitutional and basically non-binding
that's what I've been saying for days now.

Also check'd

So now that most of Raqqa has fallen, where is ISIS gonna have their new capital?

>where is ISIS gonna have their new capital?
Where it's always been, DC and Tel Aviv

Te-
god damit u were faster

if madrid seriously was able to reduce turnout from 60 to 50% it was all quite effective imo

I was like in 2nd grade when they offed this guy. Why did he have to go again? For gassing the kurds or is there a more political?

Ok so where will the Front or Illusion of one be? What will replace Raqqa?

Shitty meme answer. I would argue at some point somethings gotta give and they'll move their HQ to Yemen.

They’re still going to declare independence. Spain is going to freak out about it as the Spanish authorities have shown today at polling stations

raqqa wasn't capital for quite some time, it was dez and now is al mayadin

Ok good

I'd recommed you at least try to understand how's the modern desert warfare works. And count that SAA have to desperce a lot of their forces all around the syria, while gaystan has less shit to worry about.

I forgot the name and can't bother to look it up.
After DeZ, Raqqa and Madan the next big thing will be in villages along Euphrates near Syria-Iraw border.
Civilians there support ISIS, will be bloody as fuck

Libya, Somalia and Nigeria are more likely to be chosen for a new HQ. Maybe even Indonesia or Bangladesh (I chose Bangladesh because there will be a shit ton of angry muslims and muslim refugees there because of muh Rohinga genocide)

>Spain overreacts
>public backlash gives Catalonia independence
>Catalonia defaults on their debt and imports millions of niggers
>Spain forced to default right after
could be a hilarious shitshow

if spain didnt chimp out like that it would mean theyre ok with the whole thing
they have to show that they are against it

Reminder that Gaddafi was a fucking cuck

Yeah, glad I'm not the only one thinking about the Rohinga situation. There is already an existing militant movement but last time I checked, they're fighting with makeshift weapons and have failed miserably attacking the Myanmar military. ISIS could provide much needed military experience and weaponry. Could be a pretty fucked up situation for Southeast Asia.

I dunno, the pictures srsly help Catalonia and rile up the people. Might have been a bad gamble.
If you can't go all the way like China then it's better to chill

>be trump
>tell all of your fans to vote for someone
>that person loses
>have giant autist fit meltdown
that happened just this week

is that the famous tiger force?

Thoughts on the latest white helmet operation rescuing an infant?

Don't forget his autistic shit fit this week against the San Juan mayor. You should have seen the amount of bullshit related to Puerto Rico he spammed after the initial insult.

link?

their heros

>toyota wars

AYYYY?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Judaism

>not the insulting his own secretary of state today over comments about negotiation on NK

it was not insulting, but it was underminding.
Frankly, it's just stupid.

Oh shit, I forgot about that. When I heard on Saturday Rex Tillerson's announcement about direct negotiations, I knew at some point there would be some intervention by Trump.

>France 1500
>Why even idk wtf

Yeah I saw that on twatter

>president is so fucking incompetent he attacks his own Secretary of State on a social media site

I’ve seen a virgin vs Chad meme about this war, I should have saved it. The country of Chad looks exactly like the meme Chad

if you listen to some of the leaks coming out of the white house, they have given trump the nickname "two minute man" as his attention span is limited to two minutes.

>I knew at some point there would be some intervention by Trump.
how? why?
I don't understand how this makes any sense.
Does he send Rex to China just to have a reason to send a mean tweet to appear as a tough guy? Isn't he the boss of Tillerson?
I don't get how undermining attempts at diplomacy are good in anyway for him or USA

France always pulls that Legion shit in it's colonies. I don't know why people even try.

are whites people?

Good news

Says the Roach

>I don't understand how this makes any sense.
Trump is a lame duck politician, the only thing he has left is posturing and image so he's gonna do anything to keep up said image of being a tough guy

Honestly I support what Burma is doing, the Rohingas fucking deserve it for stealing Bhuddist land. Also, it would be fun for another war to appear and to get a brand new general once /sg/ is finished

No it wasn’t like that, it was just the wiki article I posted but edited to have the Libyan leader as “the virgin colonel” and the Chadian strength to be “one Chad” (and with 0 losses, of course)

It's no secret Trump wants to undermine and gut the State Department. He's an impulsive authoritarian who wants to micromanage foreign policy issues or hand it over to the military.

He probably thinks he's a better diplomat than all those other careered diplomats who've worked in the field for decades.

Also, as unpopular as the subject matter is here on Sup Forums, given his cozy relation with Russian oligarchs, it's entirely possible that it's a deliberate effort to dismantle the United States ability to be a World player in the field of diplomacy.

Get ready for a dump

So... What's going on in Yemen?

You forgot the part about how the French air force kept the Libyan air force mostly grounded so they could not support nor resupply distant Libyan garrisons assaulted by Chads.

that'd explain it.
Dissapointing

Khat tell you

youtube.com/watch?v=8Sk5ZTaNP7U
He is now apparently dead
thesun.co.uk/news/4230282/white-helmet-rescuer-who-wept-as-he-pulled-baby-girl-from-syrian-airstrike-rubble-killed-by-mystery-assassins/

ten minutes of no thred pushed me to the edge i thought all my friends were dead

In his mind it probably looks smart, like he's unpredictable bad cop who can snap at any moment. Maybe it works on North Korea but I think it's very transparent. There's never going to be any war unless NK attacks anyone which they won't. There might be an accident or a false flag tho

id call that a good cow-moo-flage

Stalemate and a failed Saudi offensive.

>believing the Trump/Russia may may
Yeah, I’m sure that if Trump was “cosy” with Russian politicians we wouldn’t even think twice about drilling for more oil inside the US (lowering oil prices), raise US military spending to $600 fucking billion and bomb Russian allies

fuck i forgot the carlos image

And yet Mussolini needed to be rescued by Hitler.

Meanwhile among the protesters