Do you guys think that America is waking up to the obesity epidemic?

I notice the younger generation appears to be exercising a lot more than the older generation. Could the obesity epidemic be coming to an end?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/257552283850653696
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Air_Midwest_Flight_5481
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

amongst white people, though the white obesity rate was already pretty low to begin with

>American obesity
White americans have the same obesity rates as some of the healthier European countries

>I notice the younger generation appears to be exercising a lot more than the older generation.

That's just because of Pokemon Go, a fad which is largely already over. Things will go back to normal.

it's embarrassing to be fat when you're white.

I never really noticed a fatty epidemic going on here, then again it could be just the location in the us that I live in.

>Could the obesity epidemic be coming to an end?

Not soon.

Why would it end out of nowhere? You would need to change a complete life style of a lot of people for that. And to do that you will need massive effort that I am not aware of.

The thing is that you don't see fat people because they're never outside.

twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/257552283850653696

I got a seizure by the amazement of how fat people were in California and Texas.

Jesus Christ, people.

maybe
but that will not save your fat ass

Is that because of ANGLO genes?

its the meeting place of mexican and white food cultures and nigger admixture into white/hispanic gene pools.

You know when dogs look like their owners, well in Texas it's the Grill that looks like it's owner, inside and out.

Ireland is not part of the anglosphere...

I don't even understand how you could let yourself get fat in the first place.Once you are overweight seems like you should realize what's going on and put an end to it.

yea...sure... it must be genes.. nothing to do with life style and diet....

Gluttony pure and simple. When you need a fucking truck to tow your BBQ into your back garden.

damn that look good

throwing food away always pisses me off. People are fucking idiots.

and yet some areas of the country, they're fucking disgusting
>lived in NYC metro area
>next to no white fatties
>visited pennsyltucky
>fucking fattest people i've ever seen in my life
>move to MD/WV border
>i take it back, fattest fucking people i've ever seen in my life

I would love to try that BBQ

from the look of that guy, he knows exactly what hes doing

>143606331
honestly who cares if he croaks

Nice trips but food is trivially cheap. Composting etc is preferable but often not worth the effort. (All my excess food and scraps go to my chickens so near zero waste here, and delicious free range eggs.)

Same. I've been raised to eat everything in my plate even if it makes me sick.

It must me weird living in a place where everyone is super fat. We get a few of them here.

It's fair. You come to my country to see temples. And in exchange we stare at you and wonder about basic human necessities, your size, and the mechanics involved.

And to be clear, the burgers come super sized. But the Aussies and europoors are not that far behind. I don't see a lot of niggers so can't comment on that.

Boomers gave 0 shit about their bodies and consequences.

If we're talking about actual kids, no, they are fatter than ever from what I can see. They barely even do anything outside. I'm 100% sure obesity will rise within 10 years.

>waking up to obesity epidemic?
Yes, and they celebrate it with a Grande frappucino and a few egg mcmuffins

Also: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Air_Midwest_Flight_5481

Plane crashed because they used old statistics on average 'murrican weight. I was fascinated by this case.

I kind of is. My theory is that bad food was a lot like cigarettes in the 60's and 70's; people knew they weren't good for you, but they didn't understand how bad they were yet either and ignored the risks. Up until the last decade or so, obesity and diet weren't really hot topics. Another part to blame is bad science. The low fat meme is what we had for years up until people realized that it was mostly sugar's fault. If you are under 30 and overweight, it's because you don't care about yourself at all, you don't have ignorance to fall back on as an excuse. The less than 1% of people with hypothyroidism at least have an excuse, but even many of them take personal responsibility to eat well and exercise even if they have a massive disadvantage.

Yep, me too.

Damn the crust on that pizza looks gross.

Low compared to spics and blacks, but still very high.

I started putting on weight in elementary school through high school but then got fit in college and have stayed fit since. The thought of becoming a Jabba disgusted me.

There's hardly any fatties in NYC to begin with though, you have to actually walk around to do stuff there. There's gonna be a big disparity in obesity rate in cities vs rural areas.

this

America is mostly the extremes, either fit af or fat af very view inbetweens.

>throwing food away always pisses me off. People are fucking idiots.

Should we send it to 3rd worlders to breed even more kids they cant afford?

Not even a little. It's only gotten worse throughout the years.

I see quite a bit inbetween. I'd say pic on the left is the average woman in her late 20's where I live (about 50th most populous city)

If that's 16.5% body fat then I'm like 40%.

Are you a male? The percentages are sex dependent, woman have a much higher percentage.

you probably are.

once they get into their 30's they will become fat

I had dinner an hour ago but I don't mind a slice of that pizza.

Pizzagate was literally debunked dough

there's no obesity epidemic. who told you that? do you even know what the word epidemic means? only epidemic in America is AIDS. stupid homos.

HIV is going down is the US year after year. Other STD's are gaining a resurgence though. Since the HIV scare is mostly gone, younger generations aren't bothering with condoms again, and things like chlamydia, gonorrhea have come back in force. Even syphilis is doing a reunion tour.

wat le fuggg