Is this AOTS already? Considering Berzerk is the new meme now, and the rest of the shows are utter shit

Is this AOTS already? Considering Berzerk is the new meme now, and the rest of the shows are utter shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/774nanash/status/749293106273464320
twitter.com/774nanash/status/749235086323617792
youtube.com/watch?v=CU4Zr8NSwEY
youtube.com/watch?v=8Qv7xC64w7U
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

shit illya has been hot garbage since day 1, so no.

>new meme
an hero, newfag

Moe shit is still worse than berserk as far as I'm concerned

The only thing I'm interested in this show are lewd webms of little girls kissing, nibbling, tribbing, licking, fingering, cave exploring or fisting other little girls.

>moeshit
Go back to Sup Forums, Jojo fag.

>Moe shit

>Illya
>Moeshit

>Not shonenshit

>>>/death/

It will most likely be the best action show of the season.

Lewd

>meme
>the rest of the shows are utter shit
Kill yourself.

>illya
>moeshit
what the fuck does moeshit even mean anymore? Do the presence of cute girls make an anime shit even if they suffer and fight to the death? Is Nanoha moeshit? Maihime? Symphogear? Black Bullet? Strike witches? Precure?

What the fuck is wrong with you people

Sup Forums is tsundere, they love those shows, but they pretend to hate them

Anime can only be moeshit or fujoshit. There is no in between.

all of those shows are moeshit senpai

Relife is the best show of yesterday.

Fine, instead of calling Illya moeshit, just call it plain shit. Its garbage and so is OP's tastes.

Fucking barely anything has even aired retard

why is babyfat so sexy?

Just Sup Forums who hate everything that is not ''manime''. Sup Forums is full of normalfags.

>Sup Forums
That's Sup Forums you dumb nigger.

>Discounting the most noble fart

Those are your options eh Sup Forums? Most be interesting to live in whatever shitposting nonsense world most of Sup Forums does

Sup Forums is DUMB

>Prisma Illya will save this season by being both the best action anime and the best fanservice anime
What a time to be alive

I get really nervous that the police are going to show up at my door every single time I watch this.

they better animate the tits better than they did last season, luvias tits were underexposed and underanimated, I hope they dont do the same with angelica

awwww baby first ecchi anime so cute

kill yourself

twitter.com/774nanash/status/749293106273464320
twitter.com/774nanash/status/749235086323617792

No I live in Canada I could literally be sent to jail for this stuff or at the very least get a temporary stay at the local police station.

I hope they do justice to Angelica's tits. Second largest canon Fate bust.

Well then, don't get caught, or watch that anime outside of Canada.

youtube.com/watch?v=CU4Zr8NSwEY
You didn't see Tanaka's Tanakas?

Stop with the paranoia you fuck. I live in Canada too and have been fapping to loli for like 8 years.

The FBI won't bust down your job because you watching illya.

This is ecchi. Even though the main focus is loli and flat there is no reason for tits to be underanimated in an ecchi series. when there's clothes on okay no problem, but when the tits are loose, they should be FLOPPING all over the goddamn place. the tits need to be ANIMATED, MOVING, JIGGLING and look soft.

Tanakas tanakas look soft, but they look tooo stationary, there was no noticible jiggle when when englica threw her arm to the side in the PV

its going to be shit

Even illya and kuro should have noticeable itty bitty titties jiggling a little they aren't exactly washboards,

Hey man, I'd just be happy with some good shots of Illya's sexy panties

>implying we'll even get that

It would be a crime to not do this ass justice

Will Berserker Illya also get fuckhuge arms like Beatrice?

Also,does Prisma Illya get generals whenever the anime's airing?Tend to miss most of the summer seasons on Sup Forums.

These little girls need to eat a dick already.

A futa dick

Prisma gets fairly consistent threads, but unless a new Chapter is out or there's a season airing they're pretty slow and steady. Which isn't entirely bad, it can be nice to have a thread last for a whole day or two.
There's plenty of active threads when there's a new season though, especially if there was a particularly lewd scene that people can spam webms of everywhere.

wat

Didn't know you watched pedoshit, Doddler

Miyu pleases herself for cups.

>cartoons are a no-no
>but sex with animals is fine
Fucking Canada

Install!

Nobody give a shit about that noname character.

link to this?

I don't know why it gets a bad rep. "Moeshit" is the most consistently pleasing stuff. You can't screw up cute girls.

A lot of miserable people watch it but it must take a really miserable person to despise it.

>moe
>bad rep
maybe on Sup Forums

God my dick

It's just retarded crossboarders. They only like manime because they're literal faggots and hate the sight of cute girls.

Achromic. I'm sure you can find the rest yourself. Wish he had more stuff though as it's pretty great.

>Do the presence of cute girls make an anime shit
The 'shit' in 'moeshit' doesn't carry weight. It's like 'fag' in 'newfag'. A show is moeshit if you'd watch it for the moe factor.

I just watched Herz and was very disappointed at the lack of Installing

>A show is moeshit if you'd watch it for the moe factor.
who the fuck watches illya to tug at their heartstrings? They're watching it for action or to tug at their dicks.

This show gives me boners but it's so boring I can't watch it. I just stick to the doujins.

How are they getting away with this? it's pedophilia.

the anime or the manga?

It's drawings actually.

That's cute

Why is Prisma Sakura so cute?

Because she's not a shit like the other Sakuras

When first episode airs? Who's subbing it? Not HS I hope.

>drawings are people

That's not how it works. And the legal limit in Japan is 13.

>Not HS I hope
You're silly

Not like it's their sub after all

The best you will get is HS edits.

>Not amanchu

when does it fucking airs though

>fateshit
>ever good
When an award winning, globally recognized actor reads two lines of Nasu's drivel and flat out refuses to read more, you know it's objectively shit.

Google it.

Which broadcasters are airing this? ATX?

youtube.com/watch?v=8Qv7xC64w7U

ATX, TV tokyo, BS11 Etc

I just want a cute sol with Shirou(illya world) x All the girls going on dates, sleeping with eachother, doing cute things and lots of lewd pantsu

If only. The fight against Gil had Luvia not really bouncing all over the place.

>My bra is on so tight my breasts are glued to my chest
BULL SHIT
those acrobatics shouldve led to a fucking nipslip!

Is gainaxing dead with the studio?

>Including Shirou
Are you gay or something?

Someone needs to plow them

POST MORE EMIYA

That doesn't sound very pure

But the girls want it, and it'll make them happy that onii-chan is sharing the love

Looks like moeshit for pedos as usual

SHUT UP SHUT THE FUCK UP STOP REMINDING ME I'M PULLING THE TRIGGER
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

It's been AOTS for the previous 3 summers regardless. Now it's just going to happen for a 4th and (hopefully) a 5th.

I want to spank Erika

Crunchy is probably going to sub it. First episode airs next Wednesday. Stay tuned.

I hope her VA is good

Same VA as her. Can't say much about her other roles.

It's fine if you like fapping to that shit, but don't lie to yourself about it being the best show of the season. All fate/shit is hot garbage.

Your taste is hot garbage.

I want Miyu's dress

GoB always looks so fucking glorious.

Also, when are we getting subs?